Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Fill in the Blank Space (Part 1)



Girl I can't believe it...,
I just can't conceive it..
I just met you...
but I could never forget you...
What am I doing in your bathroom?
washing soap bubbles of of your back?
Don't play games with me girl
Just give me the facts?..
Fill In the blank space./


I thought we'd start off slow...
I pushed the pause button
but you pushed go...
You invited me over for some tea...
Told me to stay...
Said you enjoyed my company...
And now we've come to this...
It all started with just one kiss....
which led to another and another
and maybe we went a little further...
What's going on here?
Please fill me in my dear?
Fill In the blank space!/


I know what you want to do...
and I think you know what's on my mind too...
Don't leave me stranded between a rock and a hard place...
Come on Partner...
Just fill in the Blank Space...
I think we'll make a nice fit..
just like a glove...
We'll be doin it...
It could be really cool partner..
This being in love...
It could be nice..when we are doin it..
Don't leave me stranded between a rock and a hard place...
Come on..Fill in my blank space..


(To Be Continued...)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yessssssssss...Fill in my blank space.....Yesssssss!

Jazzy said...

Woman,calm down...It's just a poem!

Cheryl said...

LMAO @ the comments!