Tuesday, March 25, 2014

C4 Yourself



Detective Angela Belton  felt the cold steel of a glock on the back of her neck...her baby hairs raised a bit...

It was a woman on the other end of the gun.....

"Empty your pocketbook on the floor...Do it now!" she said...

Angie did as she was told....Her lipstick, tampons, credit cards and money fell to the floor ,along with a few other things...

"Where is your cell phone?" the woman asked.

"What cell phone?" said Angie... she had wisely slipped her cell phone under her blouse...her bra strap was holding it....

"An American woman with no cell phone?" the female bank robber said.

Angie shrugged her shoulders...

"I know right? I was in such a hurry to get here this morning, I left it at home.....I didn't expect to be in here this long.." she said.

"Go over there and sit down next to the others." she snapped.
Angie did as she was told...She wound up sitting next to Pete Williams...The sexy guy she had met the night before in Josies...
"Damnnn baby...we meet again...Fate just seems to be drawing me to you." he said.

For the first time in awhile, Angie managed a smile...

"Not the way I planned to spend my Saturday." she said.

"I know right?" he said.

She laughed...

"I'm not worried....My friends are outside..They'll get us out of this." she said.

"Your friends?" he said.

"Pete...I'm a cop! I'm Detective Angela Belton..." she said.

"Ohhhhhhh, this explains a lot...That's why your man is ...a cop right?" he said ,smiling...

''He's a homicide detective...That's what I used to be." she said.

''So what are you? A Narco?"he asked.

''No...I'm Internal Affairs.." she said.

"Ahhhhh you police the police.." he said.

''Yes.."she said.

"And you still got friends on the force? Wow?" he laughed.

"I see you got jokes." said Angie..."All the guys in Homicide are my friends." she said.

"Your old unit eh?" he said.

"Yes." she said.

"You got handcuffs?" he asked..

"Not on me.." she said..

"You could handcuff me to your bed and take advantage of me.." he said smiling..
She laughed and shook her head..
"You'd like that wouldn't you?" she smirked..

''I'd like a lot of things....So look here Angie...Since we facin a life and death like situation...could I, uh kiss you?  I'd hate to die having never kissed someone as fine as you." he said.

"You never give up do you? My man is right outside of here." she said.

"Why? Aint nobody died in here...This aint a Homicide..." he said.

"He knew I was coming here , I guess he heard it on the news."she said.

"The news??I doubt this is on the news yet, but it could be.." he said.

II-
The bank robber who seemed like the leader picked up one of the cell phones and called the FBI...They could see the FBI Mobile Crime Lab outside...As soon as he identified himself ,he was transferred to the crisis room in the FBI Mobile Crime Lab..

"Hello, to whom am I speaking?" said the ring leader...

"I'm FBI SPECIAL AGENT SHARON HOPKINS." she said.

"I NEED WHAT I NEED...I NEED A BUS...A REGULAR SCHOOL BUS!!! I NEED IT IN TWENTY FIVE MINUTES!!!!....We are coming out with the hostages...WE are going to the nearby airport and we are going to be provided a plane that will take us to the country of our choice...Then and only then will we release the hostages..If the bus isn't here in twenty five minutes...I start killing one hostage at a time...This is Peter Gunn speakin." he said.

"Wait...is there anything else you want?" said Sharon....

He hung up on her...

The one who called himself Peter Gunn turned to the woman...

"HONEY WEST, where is Crockett and Tubbs?" he barked..

"They're going through those safe deposit boxes...."she said.

Angie stood up then...

"I-I'm pregnant...about a month pregnant...can I use the rest room?" she said.

Peter Gunn looked at her...

"You sure?" he said.

"Sure I'm sure if I'm pregnant..." she said.

He motioned for his female companion...

"Honey West, walk her to the rest room...." he said.

Angie got up...Honey West walked her back towards the ladies room...

As she walked back, she saw the Black man , the one they called "Tubbs" lining C4 explosives by a basement door and connecting a timer to it..


Now Angie was both afraid and baffled...Why were they lining the walls of the sub basement with C4??..
What was in the safe deposit boxes that was so important??  She gets a good look at the number on the Safe Deposit box...

"You said you had to go to the restroom...Go on in there and make it snappy." said "Honey West"

Angie went in the bathroom and went to a stall nearest the opposite wall..She called Sissy.

III-
''Angie...What are you doing calling us...you're going to get caught?" said Sissy.

"They've already caught me...They just didn't find my cell phone...I told them that I'm pregnant and I needed to use the facilities.." she said.
"These guys have lined the wall of the sub-basement with C-4 and they have it rigged to a timer..."said Angie..

"C4?? Oh My God!" said Sissy...

"There's more...They've been rifling through safe deposit boxes and they've settled on one...Here is the number.. 1080182..Find out who that safe deposit box belongs to...It looks like it's Bearer Bonds in them." she said.
''Good work girl, now get off this phone and get somewhere safe...please...You gave us a lot...Thank you."said Sissy.
Angie heard Sissy in the background...


"Duke, Rico, Chica...I want you to research this number...Call the bank president or whoever, find out who this safe deposit box belongs to..."
''We on it Lou" they said.

"Sirena, Hop...see if you can find a floor design of this bank and all of the sub -basements and tunnels.." She said.
''We on it Lou."they said.

Angie laughed.."The BOSS LADY" she thought!

"Sissy, I just got off the phone with Interpol....It seems this gang had two more members...Americans...Both, ex-military...We are waiting to get some photos faxed to us... Angie said it was four people in there...Where are the other two?" asked Sharon...

"Probably calling the shots somewhere."said Jimmy..

For the first time she heard Jimmy's voice...She realized how bad she wanted to see him....This white guy, three years younger than her, who she had barely noticed at one time, who she was now in love with, who shared her bed...and her heart..She never in a million years thought that that would happen...She wanted to survive to tell him how much she loved him!!

"Sissy, they don't have on any latex gloves...They've left fingerprints everywhere...Something about this seems fishy."said Angie..

"They're not in the system anywhere...They're not worried about their prints..Especially if they're planning to ........Never mind...just get off this phone girl....that's an order.." said Sissy.
Sissy had never pulled rank on her...but she knew that Sissy was afraid for her...She could hear it in her best friend's voice...She hung up,placed the phone back under her bra strap and came out..


"Damn girl..I thought you fell in." said "Honey West" as she walked Angie back out front...

IV-
"Damnn girl you sexy."said Pete...

''Is that all you can think about?" said Angie.

"Frankly...yes...I don't want to think about the slight chance that we might die...I'd rather think of something pleasent." he said.

He did have a point, Angie reasoned..

"You aren't really pregnant are you?"he asked....

Angie smiled and shook her head....

"No...I just said that,figured it was the only way they'd let me go to the restroom, so I could get in the back and see what they're really up to." she said.

"What they up to?" he asked.

"I don't know...but it has something to do with a safe deposit box and bearer bonds... and...don't panic, but they got the walls lined with C4...They don't want a bus..That's a diversion, they plan to blow their way out of here and escape through an underground tunnel.." said Angie.

" Damnnnn, you are sexy and smart....You don't know how much you are turning me on right now girl...How bout that kiss?" he said smiling and moving closer to her...

He did look cute and in a raffish kind of way , He did have charm...but, she had something real good and she wasn't about to blow it..

"How bout we not?" she said breaking his embrace and moving away.

''Hard to get...I like that." he said.

''How bout impossible for you to get...I have a man." she said.

"Yeah,Yeah,Yeah, but he aint here right now!...I am..." he said.

"You areee...and you know something Pete? I find you very attractive..I do and I'm flattered...If I was single, you could get it...but I'm not...and I'm not going there...Not with you and not with anybody but my man.."she said.
"I hope he's this loyal to you baby...I really do.....but you still sexy as all get up.." he said.

"He is." she said.

"He'd be crazy not to be.....So it's true love huh?" he said.

"It is....He liked me for a long time...I didn't even know it, until he told me.."she said ,smiling when she talked about Jimmy...

"I can understand that." said Pete..

Angie smiled at the compliment...

"So he just came up to you and told you right?" asked Pete.

"No...he asked me out....We got serious after the third date..." said Angie..

"That's when you let him hit that thang eh?" said Pete..

"You was doin good Pete and then you messed it up." she said..

They both looked at each other and laughed....

Pete stared into Angie's hazel eyes...He moved closer to her...The smell of his fresh cologne had her mesmerized...Their lips were just inches from each other...When she backed off slowly...

"Peteeeee...I can't do this...Come on...Stop now..." she said and gently rubbed his hand....

He had a massive erection at this point....He turned away from her to keep her from seeing the bulge in his pants...but another female hostage saw it and smiled salaciously at him...He blushed..

V-
"Crockett, Tubbs...you got the money?" said Peter Gunn...

"All of it...we got it bagged up..." said Tubbs...

"Okay....all you hostages...get up..Get up...." he said.

The woman they called "Honey West" marched all of them to the cage...

"Uh hey..man....look here..I-I-I aint feelin so well..Can I go the bathroom before you lock us all up."said Pete.

''What? the bathroom??You aint pregnant!" said "Peter Gunn.."

"You want me to throw up all over the place?....I'm sick man." he said..

Now Angie looked concerned...

"Crocket, Tubbs...Take this sick bastard to the rest room..." said Peter Gunn...

"The rest of you ...IN THE CAGE." he said.

Angie and the bank employees were locked behind the bars in the cage..

An hour went by....Peter Gunn took a cell phone and called the FBI Mobile Crime LAB!


"I NEED WHAT I NEED..WHERE IS THAT BUS?" he barked..

"It's coming...It's..It's stuck in rush hour traffic." said Sharon....

"On a Saturday???...Do you think I'm a fool?? Also...You got a sick hostage...Get a medic...We are releasing him...He passed out and vomited all over the bathroom.." said Peter Gunn..

"Okay...we have a Doctor here...She's coming to the door with some medics..Don't hurt anybody."pleaded
Sharon..

"We won't...BUT I NEED WHAT I NEEED.." he said.

Dr. Hazel Hunter-Baylor and some medics appeared at the door....Pete Williams had passed out!!!...He was unconscious and loaded on to a stretcher...


Could things get any worse?  Angie was really afraid now...And for some strange reason..She felt alone...Pete was trying to  put the moves on her, but at least she kind of knew him, could talk to him..Now she had no one, it seemed like. She said a silent prayer.

(TO BE CONTINUED)



2 comments:

Brenda said...

Pete Williams is either a coward or he's a part of this somehow...I don't believe he just suddenly got sick!

Anonymous said...

I wanted to throw my panties...I thought they were going to kiss.Don't tease me like that!