Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Malinda

I must say that my wife, Olivia was saying a taste when I ran into her in court the next day...This was a rare case in which my services were not needed...I was a courtroom away with her niece, Beverly...

As we walked out of court I joked to Beverly....

''Well are you excited?" I asked.

''Excited about what D.R.?"she asked.

''Excited about meeting your step-mother?"I said.

Beverly gave me the side eye...

"No...Not really...You have to understand my daddy...I love him dearly, but he has gone through women like you go through socks...When I was twelve...He and my mother reconciled kind of sort of and got engaged...I was all excited...We were going to be a real family...Within six months, they were at each others throats and the engagement was off.. When I was 15..He and one of my teachers at my middle school started kicking it and she even got pregnant." said Bev...
"You have a half sister?" I asked.

"Nah D.R.  She lost the baby ..Probably because of the stress my daddy put her through and they broke up...I really liked her...One of my favorite teachers...Then there was the White girl, the Asian girl, two Puerto-Rican Girls , A Jamaican woman and a Dominican woman... None of them worked out...When I graduated from College, He and my Mom were engaged again...Almost made it...but....they once again fell apart..and now this?" she said.

''Well look, this time he actually made it to the alter...and with somebody your Auntay knows." I said.

"That means I might know her too and I'm afraid." said Bev.

"You never talk about your mother Bev..Where is she?" I asked.

Bev looked down towards the ground...

"She had a nervous breakdown....She's in a facility...She had her problems over the years...Outside of my father...I haven't been to see her in about six months...Since you are part of the family now...Maybe you ,me and Auntay will go to see her soon." she said.

I realized that this was probably a sore spot with her and I didn't ask her anymore questions...Instead, I grabbed my wife in the hallway and spun her around and gave her a wet,sloppy kiss...

''What was that for?" she giggled..

"Just because I like doing it."I said.

"I'll say...I never met a man that likes doing it as much as you do.."she remarked..

I smiled...

"You're talking about more than kissing." I said.

She smiled...

"Yes.."she said.

"That skirt you're wearing is putting ideas in my head." I joked.

"It doesn't have to be my skirt...I could wear a sack of potatoes and you'd still be all over me." she said.

"Yeah, that is true."I laughed.

"Come on let's meet your father for lunch." said Olivia looking at Beverly.

II-


The three of us sat down in the largest booth they had...Beverly checked her watch and smiled..
''Auntay, has daddy always been late for things?" she playfully asked.

"Sadly my dear niece he has...He was late for my high school graduation, late for my college graduation and didn't even make it to my law school graduation...He was on time for your high school graduation..."she said with a smile.
"He was late for my college graduation and he missed my law school graduation..and was late for half a dozen birthdays...but he always got there eventually."she said with a smile.
"Both of you stop it...Here he comes now..and if I'm guessing right...That's his new bride."I said...Eyeing him enter the restaraunt with a very pretty and petite brown skinned woman.  The woman looked about Olivia and my age..

Olivia and Beverly's mouths dropped when they saw the couple...

"Oh My God.....Malinda??? Malinda Reid???" They both said in unison...



"OHHH MY GODDD, OLIVIA!!! OLIVIA BENNETT, HOW LONG HAS IT BEEN GIRLFRIEND??" she said.
Olivia...a locquacious lawyer was speechless for the first time since I'd known her...

''AND IS THIS BEV?? Baby BEV? OHHH MY GOODNESS...SHE's all grown up..I remember when you was a little toddler, following me and your aunt around everywhere we went.." she said.

"Livy you look amazing...You are wearing that dress girl." said Malinda...

Yes she was!  I had to agree!

"Thank you Malinda." was all Olivia could manage to say...

I sat back and smiled...This was going to be good...

"Malinda...You know my sister Olivia of course and my daughter, Beverly...this here is Mr. Donnie Ray Alexander, Olivia's new husband.." said Jimmy with an uneasy grin..

"Pleased to make your acquaintance." I said.

"So you got married again eh Olivia? Good for you girl...Your brother told me that you two met in New Orleans and that you went down there and got married and he moved up here and is working with you and Bev at your law firm....Wow!  Last time I saw you, you were working at the public defenders office..Now you and baby Bev are working in a private practice...and you married again..WoWW!" said Malinda.

"My brother has told you a lot of things...He's apparently not told me anything about what he's been up to."said Olivia.
Bev looked at me and smiled...Her father was clearly uncomfortable...

"Well Baby Sis...As you know...I uh, er,uh ruh was out on the West Coast....and I run into Malinda while I was doing a photo shot for Essence magazine...She's an actress and model you know..." he said.
"You may have seen me in episodes of "Scandal", "Castle", "Law and Order-Special Victims Unit" , "Devious Maids", "Nashville" and "Marvel-Agents of Shield"...I've been on all of them and I just shot an episode of "Being Mary Jane." she said.

"Ummm nice."I said.
"Well anyway...I was doing a shoot for her in Essence and I recognized her...I said-'You're from Philly aren't you?' and she said..."I am." and we kept talking and I realized who she was...I was like -"You're my little sister's friend..I vaugely remember you...Of course I was a grown man...You were just a little girl then." he said.

Olivia and Bev cleared their throats.... I just dropped my head and laughed....One thing for sure...Malinda certainly wasn't a little girl anymore...She had filled out quite nice...and even though he was 12 years older, I certainly could see why he had fallen for Malinda...I'm sure she had put something wicked on him in the bed...Which explained why she got a ring and so many others before her hadn't...
"Livy..Beverly..I know this seems kinda ..kinda weird...Me and your brother...but we just clicked..He asked me out..We went to a couple of dinner dates and lunches and then to a few movies and one thing led to another and the next thing you know...We were in love and married."said Malinda..

"How long you and my dad been married?" asked Bev...

"A year next month.." she said.. "We got married in Vegas.." she said.

''Wow....I never imagined my step mom would be nine years older than me.." mused Bev..

"Your aunt is only nine years older than you." said Malinda.

"Yeah,but that's different..."said Bev.
"Beverly,I can imagine how you feel...I think I know how I'd feel, but it is what it is..I mean, you're grown...and you and my girl Livy got your law firm, You got a nice Duplex and Office....Jimmy took me by it and showed me...And I saw your car outside..You doin good girl..We aren't going to be a problem in your life..."she said.

"I didn't say that Malinda....Welcome to the family!!!....If my dad loves you,Who am I to stand in your way?" said Bev.
''I guess that makes us Sister in laws." said Olivia, smiling weakly..."
"We are more than just best friends." said Malinda..

You could have cut the tension with a butter knife in that booth just then...This was a big adjustment for the two women in my life...
''Heyy, let's cut all this talking...What's good on the menu? I'm starving.." I said changing the conversation..
Jimmy West looked so relieved that I said that...He looked at me and nodded in silent appreciation... I smiled and nodded back...I understood.

III-
Later that afternoon back in our apartment....I put my arms around Olivia...She was wearing one of my white shirts and some panties...All I had on was a bath towell..

"Is Bev alright?" I asked.





"Yes..She and Nelson went out to dinner..She seemed alright...We just seemed a bit shocked..Malinda was my closest girlfriend growing up...And Bev knew her...Thought of her almost as another auntie..."said Olivia..


''Yeah,I can imagine how that might feel..." I said kissing the back of her neck and her
cheek...

"Ummmm...I just felt something..."she joked...

I smiled and kissed her neck again...She turned around and I pulled her to me and kissed her passionately.....My towel slowly fell off...

"Ohhhhhhh myyyyyyy Mr. Alexander..." mused Olivia, who kissed me some more...and began to fondle my now very erect penis...

"Mistah ALEXANDER!!!" she said....

Her hands were warm and she began rubbing my now raging erection....Her eyes got large!

"Ouuuuuuuuu Mister Alexander...You're a horse amongst ponies.....Myyyyyyyyy Myyyyy..I am always impressed...wouuuuuuuuuuuuuuu.." she cooed as she continued to massage my erect penis..

I continued to kiss her passionately....and I began massaging her round buttocks...with my hands...We continued to kiss each other like kissing was going out of style...

I lifted Olivia up and entered her mightily!

''Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh..OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH MY Gawddddddddddddd!" she screamed..."Eassssy...ouuuu, take it eassyyyyyy baby..ohhhh." she moaned...

"Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww...UMMMMMMMMMMph" I moaned as I continued to make love to her in a primal primitive manner!

''Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu..Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, please....please don't stopppppppp.Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu.." she cooed which made me thrust even harder..

Eventually we wound up actually on the bed....I'm thrusting like the hungry animal that I am...

''Don't stop, don't stop...Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh baby don't stopp!" she howled as I continued to thrust deeper and faster....

The headboard slamed hard against the wall...The springs began to squeak very loudly...

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.." I find myself yelling...

"Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmph...ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu." she coos loudly..

I stopped for a moment...and just stared into her eyes....

''You are sooo beautiful Olivia." I find myself saying...She smiles and kisses me slowly...

''Thank you baby." she says in between soft kisses...

Again I entered Olivia softly and gently and began to stroke her softly and slowly....She moaned and put her arms around my neck and drew me closer to her..She wrapped her legs around my waste and we began to move in a slow, yet deliberate rhythm for quite some time...Close to four hours.. She kissed me softly and  began to moan softly into my ear.. It was turning me on more...The sweet sound of Olivia moaning and obviously enjoying sex...I was beginning to get tired and to get a slight back ache..but I was so turned on ,I couldn't stop myself...We continued to make sweet easy, yet passionate love on the bed...

Olivia looked at me and smiled very sweetly and kissed me softly....and moaned softly....She whispered softly....''Donnie Ray...I love you....I really do...." she said...she looked like an innocent school girl..

''I love you too Olivia..." I said and then I exploded....suddenly......

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...my goddddddd..."she moaned...

It wasn't long before she began to climax in waves....

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu..." she cooed..

''YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!" I shouted and stiffened up like a board...Olivia held me tight and it seemed as if she was hugging me...I exploded again....



"Oh My God Donnie Ray!!!!...That was amazing..Lord knows I needed that."she said as she gently rolled me off of her...

I lay on my stomach ,peering over at her...



"I needed it too." I said..

"Oh you always need it." she said playfully slapping my hand...I pulled her to me and kissed her again...

"How long is your brother staying?" I asked.

"I don't know...But I suspect that he's here for another reason and it's a reason that he hasn't made known to me yet.."said Olivia...

"Think so?" I asked...

''I know my brother Donnie Ray...I know he's 12 years older..And I haven't seen him a lot lately...but I saw him enough when I was growing up to know him...Believe me..He and or Malinda both are here for a reason." she said.

(TO BE CONTINUED..)



7 comments:

Anonymous said...

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSS! STANDING AND APPLAUDING AND THROWING MY PANTIES to the ceiling!!

Cheryl said...

That's kind of creepy...Olivia's brother marrying her girlfriend...They were children when he was a grown man.

Grover Tha Playboy said...

@Cheryl-What's creepy about it? They aren'tr children now...May-December marriages are no big thing...I'm suspecting this woman is in her mid thirties and he is in his mid forties...What is creepy about that? It's not like she's 17 and he's 40.

Turned Up said...

These two haven't been able to keep their hands off of each other since the very first story and I must say it has gotten even me damn excited...Though I'm not going to throw my panties up in the air...Not over a story on a blog! But I do need some water after reading this...Whooo!

Lisa said...

LMAO at some of these comments!

Tate 2 said...

Yall got me ready to throw my boxers and wrist watch up in the air..LOL!

Halo said...

Okay now these comments are just getting silly!