Monday, March 3, 2014

Murder And Moaning

I drove up in my SUV with my wife, Homicide Detective, Carlotta Rodriguez-Wallace and her two partners, Detective Tyriq Pile and Detective James "Jimmy" Barlow...By now you know that I'm ADA Keith Wallace...

We had a murder!  Two loud gunshots were heard by a neighbor...When we arrived, several uniformed policemen were already at the scene....A police Sgt walked up to us...

"Good Morning ADA, Detectives...Our victim...is a black male...37, looks like the cause of death was two gunshot wounds to the head... Crime scene photographers are already inside along with CSI people...We are guarding the perimeter.." he said.

"Okay...good work Sergeant...We'll take over from here ." said Tyriq as he and Carlotta and Jimmy put on latex gloves...

"A neighbor reported hearing a loud argument and then two very loud gunshots...It's a wonder anybody heard anything with all that racket going on." he said and pointed to the house next to the crime scene...

The window was open and we could hear a bed squeaking loudly ,slamming against the wall and the moans and sounds of serious lovemaking..

''Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh....Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu..."
"Ohhh baby, give it to meeeeee....ummmmmmph..."

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh....Carol...Carol ...ouuuuuuuuuu, more, more... ohhhhhh..."

"Sock it to me Eddie...ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh..."

"LAWDDD girl, what are you doing to meeeee?"

"What am I doing to you? What are you doing to MEEEEEE?"

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh gooooddddddd lawdd it's soooo goood...ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh I've missed you girl...ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh sweeeeet jesusssssssssss you are a demon in the bedddddddddd...arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.."
 
"Morrre...Morreee....morrre...ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.. Edward..ouuuuuu..Edward....OHHHHHHH."
she wailed...

"Ohhhh Carol, Carol,ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh..I'm losin my minddddddddd!! "

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu...I love you soooooooooooooo much...ouuuuuuuuuuuu..EDWARD!"

"Aye Mios Dios...What is going on in there?" asked my wife,Carlotta...

"You know what's going on Top" laughed Tyriq..

Jimmy and I smiled....Then suddenly...I listened...These voices sounded awfully familiar..I had been here before..This neighborhood looked familliar..

"Mannn, whoever that is in there is wearin something out." laughed Jimmy...

A couple of patrolmen laughed out loud...The Sgt on duty smiled and looked at me..

"That's been goin on all morning ADA...We started to knock on their door to ask them if they heard anything..but I decided not to...No way those two, whoever they are heard a damn thing.." he said.

Jimmy and Tyriq both shook their heads and laughed...

"No doubt...Their house  could be on fire and they wouldn't know it...damnnnnn." said Jimmy.

Tyriq slapped his thigh and laughed..

"So guys are we going to go into this house and investigate this murder?" said my wife,Carlotta looking at the two and shaking her head..

"Yeah Yeah Top, come on." said Tyriq,laughing..

''Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh....Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu..."
"Ohhh baby, give it to meeeeee....ummmmmmph..."

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh....Carol...Carol ...ouuuuuuuuuu, more, more... ohhhhhh..."

"Sock it to me Eddie...ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh..."

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuu baby..OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.."

We could hear them through the wall...The bed was slamming against the wall....

Tyriq ,Jimmy and Carlotta rolled the body over...

"His wallet says his name is Bobby Lonigan.." said Tyriq...

"Bobby Lonigan?? I know of him...He's an enforcer for the Ant Hill Gang."said Jimmy.

The Ant Hill Gang was a low level drug crew that had been active in the area...

"They basically keep things quiet...Murder doesn't seem like their style" said Carlotta.

"They don't need to murder, they own all of the real estate in the area....They rule on pure intimidation ." I said.



"Somebody probably wants them out of the way..."said Tyriq..

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh EDWARD, you're making me comeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee,ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu.."

''HANG on baby...I'm coming tooo...WHOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA, NELLLLLIEEEEEE..."

''Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu.."

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH lawddddddd!"

Came the sounds from next door....The bed stopped squeaking and slamming against the wall....The moaning stopped...

Several uniformed policemen laughed and snickered... Jimmy and Tyriq laughed so hard they could hardly concentrate on the dead body....


My wife Carlotta's eyes got as big as saucers ...She looked at us and said...

''Ayyye Mios Dios...Do you know where we are?  I knew this block looked familliar?" she said.
I thought for a moment and then it came to me...

"Oh Lord...This is Lt. Cantrell's block...He lives next door!!!..."I said.

We had arrested Barbara Dennison here last year...She had killed an ADA and his wife and a lawyer and gangster...Tyriq and Jimmy didn't know...but Carlotta,Sissy and I had been here...Like today..We heard the sounds of wild lovemaking coming from the house...

Barbara Dennison was now on death row and Sissy wasn't here...It didn't take a genius to guess who was over there entertaining the Lieutenant..

"That's Cantrell and Carol Redding over there?" asked Tyriq, laughing so hard tears was coming from his eyes... Jimmy was laughing so hard they both had to hold each other up...

"Ohhhh man, this is rich."said Jimmy...
"It's not funny guys."said Carlotta...

"Relax Top...It's not like we are going to tell Lou about anything we heard here while investigating this murder." said Tyriq.
"Uhhh Rico...ADA, We don't have to tell her anything...She and Hazel and Duke just drove up." said Jimmy.

"Oh Hell" I said.

II-
"Okay look...I'm the primary...Secure this scene...Whatever you do...Keep her away from that house next door...I am so glad they finished up.." said Carlotta..



Sissy ,Hazel and Duke drove up and saw us and entered the house...

"What do we have here?" asked Sissy...



"His name is Bobby Lonigan...He's an enforcer for the Ant Hill Gang." said Carlotta..."This was definitely a hit...His wallet was on him, five thousand dollars in it and three credit cards." she said.

''Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh....Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu..."

"Ohhh baby, give it to meeeeee....ummmmmmph..."


"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh....Carol...Carol ...ouuuuuuuuuu, more, more... ohhhhhh..."

"Oh My God Eddie...ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh... Edward...EDWARD..EDWARDDDD! OHHHHHHHH! I'M CUMMMING...OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH"

came the sounds from next door...The bed squeaking and the headboard slamming against the wall..

"What the hell?"said Sissy.. Duke Smiled and looked at Hazel ,who gave him a sheepish grin....

"That's been going on all morning Lieutenant" said a uniformed officer...

"We've been canvassing the neighborhood..We didn't bother to go there..No way they heard anything.."said another officer..

"He's right Boss Lady...They didn't hear a thing.." said Carlotta nervously...
Sissy looked at her strangely...



"Still, whoever is over there might have seen or heard something.before they uh got started...It is early morning.I mean, I hate to interupt them, but there has been a murder!!!  Oh my lord...." said Sissy.

''Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh....Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu..."

"Ohhh baby, give it to meeeeee....ummmmmmph..."

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh....Carol...Carol ...ouuuuuuuuuu, more, more... ohhhhhh..."


"Oh My God Eddie...ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh... Edward...EDWARD!!!!..OHHHHHHHH! You are making me lose my mindddddddddddddd!"

"WHOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA NELLLIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE,ARGGGGH!"

"EDWARD..Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh,I'm cumming..ouuuuuuuuuuuuu weeeeeeeeeeeee!"

"YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!... YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!! ,Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh!"

Came the sounds...Tyriq and Jimmy had already filled Duke in...He walked outside,They followed...Although the three of them were doubled over with laughter, they advised all of the uniformed policemen to button their lips and say nothing else about it to the Lieutenant...They held their composure and walked over to the car...


I smiled...but only lightly...Hazel ,although she hadn't been here before recognized the voices and she looked at Carlotta, who put her index finger to her lips...


"Boss Lady...We are going to release the body...Rico and I will stop by here and question whoever is in that house later..I mean come on...You don't want to interrupt them at a time like this do you?" said Carlotta.  Hazel and I looked at each other and cracked up laughing....We both walked into another room where two uniformed officers were laughing uncontrollably!!!

"You sound like your husband ,Carlotta...I'm surprised at you...I know it's kind of embarrassing...If you're squeamish...I'll do it...I'm surprised at you Chica!!..."said Sissy.

At this point, Hazel turned her head...I could see that she was trying mightily to hold in her laughter...I smiled and turned towards an officer ,who held his head down...

The bed squeaking got louder...The headboard sounded like it might come through the wall....
''Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh....Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu..."

"Ohhh baby, give it to meeeeee....ummmmmmph..."

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh....Carol...Carol ...ouuuuuuuuuu, more, more... ohhhhhh..."

"Oh My God Eddie...ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh... Edward...EDWARD..OHHHHHHHH! You are making me lose my mindddddddddddddd!"


"Girl...I'm about to blow my whole load....ughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh."

"Ouuuuuu...Ouuuuuuuuu...I'm already coming...ouuuuuuuuuuuu EDWARDDDD!"

"YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS! OHHHHHHHHHH!!"

Then...silence! The sound of kissing and light laughter...

"Something about this neighborhood sure seems familiar"said Sissy,looking around...
"Like I've been here before." she mused.

"I'll go boss lady" said Carlotta...

I smiled.

III-


Carlotta and two uniformed officers rang the doorbell of the house next door...

DEA Agent Carol Redding answered the door...She had on a black sheer negligee and matching black bikini panties...My eyes almost came out of my head...I turned and walked away ,out of respect for her...My God, that was a good looking woman! I mused.

She was stunned to see Carlotta and three uniformed policemen at the door..They were black patrolmen and their eyes practically came out of their heads...I couldn't blame them...Carol Redding was built...

"Oh My God,Carlotta, what are you doing here?" she said.

Agent Redding quickly surmnised the situation...She saw the police cars ,saw the Medical examiners van and saw a body being brought out of the next door residence...

Carlotta tried to stand between the cops and Carol to give her some dignity...

She saw Duke, Tyriq, Hazel and Jimmy and most of all, she saw Sissy and Sissy saw her!!!



"Ughhhh, wait a minute..Let me get Ed." she said.


Ed Cantrell came to the door in his black silk boxers...They had white stars on one side and white horses on the other side...A strange design I thought to myself....

"Ohhh good lawd..Carlotta, what are you doing here?" he said....and hid behind the door..Carlotta looked away..


"There's been a murder sir!!...Next door to you...I'm going to assume that you didn't hear the gun shots." she said...still looking away...On the street, Duke and Tyriq and a few officers tried hard to hide their laughter..Jimmy stopped laughing...He felt sorry for his partner...Sissy was  surprisingly stoic!

Ed Cantrell realized how awkward the situation was...He noticed Sissy and the guys standing on the street and I thought I saw a hint of a smile on his face..

"Ughh no...I uh...ahhhhhh,I didn't hear any gunshots...but uh..I will be down to make a statement....You the primary darlin?" he said.

"Yes sir." she said.

He smiled..

"Okay...I'll be down in about an hour." he said and closed the door.

He liked and respected Carlotta a lot, even though he had never really had much dealing with her ,unlike Duke,Tyriq,Sissy and Angie..Still he respected her as a detective and considered her one of his pupils...because he knew she had been trained by his star pupils...Duke and Tyriq...

IV-


Sissy smiled weakly...She put her arms around Carlotta as she walked down the steps......

"I understand what you were trying to do Chica...and it's alright...I'm okay...I mean ,I know they're seeing each other.I'm good with this." she said.

By now The body had been released and the police were starting  to disperse...

The two black patrolmen were talking to Duke, Tyriq and Jimmy and high fiving...Probably describing Carol Redding's sexy body and her sexy attire...I couldn't help but smile myself...though I didn't join them in the conversation.

"I didn't realize where we were until it was too late boss lady." said Carlotta...

"Me neither...I can imagine how embarrassing this was for everybody involved...Those two carrying on like that...They should have closed the window.."said Sissy ,who winked and smiled...She hugged Carlotta and kissed her on the cheek..

"I love you so much girl, you always look after me...You're my good friend..and the only thing I'd ever be upset about is if I lost your friendship." said Sissy..

"You're my Sister Boss Lady.." said Carlotta with a tear welling up in her eye..

"Awww chica..you're my sister too." said Sissy...who hugged her again...


It was all very touching...but we had another murder...a gangland figure...When all the laughing and snickering stopped...We still had a murder...Always a murder!

(TO BE CONTINUED!!)

5 comments:

Toni said...

Sock it to me Eddie...ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh..."

"LAWDDD girl, what are you doing to meeeee?"

"What am I doing to you? What are you doing to MEEEEEE?"

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh gooooddddddd lawdd it's soooo goood...ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh I've missed you girl...ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh sweeeeet jesusssssssssss you are a demon in the bedddddddddd...arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.."
When I read this...I knew exactly who it was in that bedroom...I laughed until I cried all through this story!

Angie B. said...

You write the best sex scenes..I can literally see it.

Anonymous said...

Standing and Applauding and throwing my panties at the computer screen!

Swaggie said...

Ed Cantrell realized how awkward the situation was...He noticed Sissy and the guys standing on the street and I thought I saw a hint of a smile on his face..


Hint of a smile? He was definitely happy to throw back in Sissy's face what she could be having...He got a little pleasure out of Sissy knowing that he was "beatin the box like Mike"with Carol Redding.

Tate 2 said...

Mannn,I laughed my head off through this entire story..Loved it!