Saturday, March 1, 2014

Not Playing Fair


"Wake upppp sleepy head." said my wife, Carlotta...in a sing songy voice... I yawned ,I looked at her from the corner of my eyes and then closed my eyes again.....

Suddenly ,I Jumped up....startled...

She smiled...

"I was getting ready to say...I thought I was losing my touch for a minute." she said smiling with her hands on her hips...

She was wearing a leather mini skirt, Black High heels and a grey top.....

''Wow!  You look great!" I said.



"Why Thank you.." she said smiling..

''What time is it?" I asked.

''About 2:30."said Carlotta...

"Huh??? What?" I said.



"You were sleeping when I woke up this morning...So I didn't bother you..."she said.

"Wow...I really hung one on last night..."I said.

''Yes..Sirena, Hazel and Sissy told me that you guys came home late and in the same condition..." she said.

Duke,Tyriq ,Eddie C. and I had gone to the 76ers game and then out drinking after the game was over...Another loss...


"I take it...The sixers lost." mused Carlotta.

"Yeah...by thirty points.."I said.

"And you guys were so depressed, you had to drink your sorrows away." said Carlotta.

"Pretty much...and uh time got away from us." I said sheepishly...

"Pretty much."said Carlotta...

"But enough about me...Look at youuuuuu...You been shopping?" I asked..


She did look good...I had to admit...

"Yes...Sissy, Sirena, Hazel and I went to breakfast and after that we hit the mall and I saw this outfit and I bought it." she said smiling...


"Cool, but you can't wear that today..With all this snow and ice and cold weather."I said.

"It's for this summer ,when you take me to Mulberry Street or when we go back to Puerto Rico...I want to look hot at the clubs..." she said.

"Baby you always look hot....You wear that and I'm going to have to take your handcuffs and cuff you to me...You'll have me fighting the wolves off..."I said.

"Ohhhh, you always know the right things to say...Go brush your teeth." she said...

"Uhhhh, that'll take a minute..."I said laughing sheepishly...

"I'll leave the room." she said sighing...

I smiled...

II-

I brushed my teeth and washed my mouth out with Scope...I walked back in our bedroom and Carlotta was standing in the middle of the room naked!!!!

"Oh my...Oh my goodness....." I said....

She motioned for me to come toward her....She put her arms around my neck and kissed me slowly and softly...

She softly ran her hands across my now raging erection....

"You don't still have a headache from last night do you?" she asked...

"Noooooo, not at allllll.." I said...

"Good....I missed you last night...you came in and went right to sleep...."she said...


We stood there in the middle of the floor kissing and fondling each other for the longest time...

Carlotta was so soft, smelled so naturally good and had surprisingly soft kisses that seemed to evaporate into thin air...She was like a drug and I was hooked on her...

I layed Carlotta across our bed...I pressed the head of my pulsing penis into her dripping wet vagina, then pulled out again.She moaned..."Ohhhh, papi don't tease me...ohhhh, give it all to mami..."

I entered her several more times like this, until I could feel her pushing harder and harder against me. I grabbed her hips, and pushed all the way into her. She gasped,

''OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH MY GAWDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD! OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU.Ayyyyye MIOS DIOS!!!"

as she jerked forward for a moment, then braced herself before thrusting her nice round behind back against my penis. I watched, as each thrust sent waves rippling through her like waves breaking on the shore.

We went at it just like this for close to two hours..Carlotta's moans gradually became louder and louder. I grabbed her hair from behind, and pushed her head into the pillow. Her arms reached for the headboard of the bed and gripped it tightly as her vagina contracted in orgasmic releases.
"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu doddy doddy dodddy....I like it....." she moaned...

Her heavy spanish accent turned me on even more....

 I was about to come, I thrust harder and harder into her welcoming flesh. I exploded with a wild abandon... The orgasm felt like it lasted several minutes, even though it was just seconds.She came violently too..Shaking and rattling the headboard against the wall. I collapsed on top of her, kissing the nape of her neck.
She turned and began kissing me and rubbing my penis until I came again....like a gusher.......It seemed as if she was cumming again too...

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH, KEITHHHHHHHH!!!.....Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu it felt so goooood.." she moaned as we both collapsed on top of each other...


I sat up and looked at her...

''Wow....that was ...that was amazing."I said.

''Hope that made up for the 76ers loss." laughed Carlotta...

"Hell, they can lose every game from now on if I'm going to get this when I come home from a game."I said.

She laughed.....

"No guy has ever made me feel as special as you do...You're really into me aren't you?" she laughed..

"I thought you knew.." I said..

"I do...I do...It's just nice to hear.." she said.

I laid down and sighed...

"Get up sleepy head and take a shower...You've slept enough..." she said.

"Huh? You want me to get up after all of that?" I joked..

"Yes...You're taking me out to eat and dancing tonight." she said.

''You don't play fair." I said..

She smiled...

"Nope...and wait til you see what I'm wearing tonight..." she said smiling...

I kissed her on the cheek...

"I like what you're not wearing now."I said.

Carlotta giggled...

''Silly."

I smiled at her and she waved at me as I headed for the shower.


11 comments:

Anonymous said...

STANDING AND APPLAUDING AND THROWING MY PANTIES IN THE AIR! YESSSSSS!

Tate 2 said...

Carlotta made me want to throw my boxers and my wrist watch up in the air!

Brenda said...

So we have two freaks that read this blog!SMH!

Vanessa said...

"Keith Wallace" did make me want to throw my panties...almost! LOL!

Halo said...

@Vanessa-YESSSSSSSSSSSSSS!

Cheryl said...

Laughing at all of the comments!

Lisa said...

Don't know why this story was so hot...I mean nothing happened in it except that two married people had sex..and yet it has me somewhat hot!

Grover Tha Playboy said...

Carlotta,Carlotta,Carlotta!!!! My favorite detective period!!

Angie B. said...

Way to work it girl!

Tate 2 said...

The power of the p_____ is very much in effect!

Anonymous said...

I saw that picture of Roselyn in that skirt and had a massive orgasm