Tuesday, April 1, 2014

That Rainy Day Feelin


I looked out the window the next day....It was pouring raining...How could the weather have been so balmy yesterday and so wet and rainy today! Philadelphia!  I still had to get used to my new home....This city was bigger and had way more people than my native New Orleans....but this weather sucked...Big time!

Olivia was wearing a pink nightie that came down to the very top of her thighs...her beautiful brown thighs...She got up and peered out the window...She was worth any bad weather..
I smiled at her...She smiled back.....

''Wow...it's raining...We still going to that women's correctional center?" I asked.

''Yeah..we've got to bail her out." said Olivia.

"Yeah, I was afraid you were going to say that." I said.

"Oh I know a little rain isn't bothering you...You're from New Orleans." she said, laughing...

"Yeah,I know right?" I said...
I put my arms around her and kissed her neck and behind her earlobes....

"Oh ,now you want to fool around." she laughed..

''It's raining...that's what I think of when it's raining." I said.


"That's what you think of regardless of what the weather is." she said as I held her tightly and squeezed her..


"Guilty as charged " I said and turned her around and kissed her passionately...

She slipped her warm dainty little hands down my pajama bottoms and gasped....Then looked at me and smiled sheepishly.....

''Wowzers Donnie Ray!!!...Good gosh...you have a horse in your pants." she said as she felt my bulging erection...

 Olivia and I were both breathing hard and fast and I  worked my way from her breasts to her neck and to her lips...I gently slid her panties  down around her ankles and she slipped out of them and then I walked her over to the bed ..and continued kissing her...She peeked at my erection again and shook her head...




''Wowzers!" she said.

I layed her across the bed and slowly entered her......She was warm and wet and I was more than ready to make love to her..but then..wasn't I always?....

We started out slow, then began to move faster and faster...The bed began to squeak furiously and the headboard began to slam against the wall...




"Ohhhhhhhhhhh, Ohhhhhhhhh baby....Ouuuuu,easy Donnie Ray...ouuuuu" she moaned...

"Damnnnnnnnnnnnn gurlllllll.ohhhhhhhh, you feel so good." I moaned... as I thrusted faster and faster inside of her....She was so round, so soft, so warm....

She wrapped her legs around me so she could take all of me in and I continued....as she moaned and groaned...We slowed it down some and got into a slow rhythm...

"Ouuuuu,ummmmm, I love you so much Donnie Ray." she moaned..

"I love you too Olivia..."I moaned..nearly out of breath as we continued to make sweet love...

TWO TO THREE HOURS of sweet and intense lovemaking went by....Finally I exploded like a gusher inside of her... and she came too..shaking so furiously, that the headboard nearly came off of the bed...

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu...." she said...
.
She rested peacefully on my chest

''You okay Donnie Ray?" she asked ,looking at me innocently..

''I'm fine..Just got to catch my breath!"I said smiling.. She smiled. I  rubbed her back softly..


.

''We really need to get dressed Donnie Ray. We've got all night to do this" she said as she got out of the bed and walked toward the window.

I wished..I thought with a smile..


II-
Olivia and I weren't the only ones fooling around...Downstairs...Nelson East and Beverly stood in the doorway kissing each other with wild abandon...oblivious to the world... 





I cleared my throat...
"Ahem!" I said.

''Oh....Mr. Alexander!!"said a startled Nelson..

''Go Awayyyy D.R."said Beverly..

"We've got to uh go and uh do that uh thing..." I said.
"Oh uh yeah." she said...

"I thought you had a big murder trial?" I said giving Nelson the side eye...I was just joshing him, but he took everything Olivia and I said so seriously...I couldn't help but mess with him..
"I do...I uh just dropped over here to see Bev before I go to court this morning.."he said nervously...
"D.R. leave him alone..He just wanted some good luck, that's all, so he came to see his sweetie." she said.

Hard to believe this girl was ridiculing this man and giving him a hard time just a few months ago...Now she was star struck over him..I just smiled and shook my head..Olivia came down the steps..

"Hi Nelson." she said..

''Hi Mrs. uh Alexander."he said.

''You can call me Livy....My goodness, Nelson, how long have we known each other? Don't get all formal just because you're seeing my niece" she said....Then she smiled at him to let him know she was just jiving with him...I smiled...

"Everybody ready? We can take my car." I said.

As walked out, we saw our office manager ,Josie Boyd coming in...
''Mind the store Josie...We'll be back this afternoon." I said.

''Will do D.R." she said.


III-

The weather cleared up and to my surprise and delight...The sun was out by the time we got to Valhalla, the womens detention center...


Renee Gentile looked astonished when she saw Olivia and Beverly sitting in the day room at the prison..
"Oh My God...I know who you are...Olivia Bennett and Beverly West...I saw yall on the news...You're my lawyers???" she asked.

"Yes we are dear..and this is my husband, Mr. Donnie Ray Alexander...He's my investigator.." she said.

"Pleased to meet you." I said.


''Wait a minute..Two lawyers and an investigator???...I can't afford you all...I can't even make bail...I was supposed to get a public defender.." she said.

"Your bail has been paid as well as my fee...We are going to try and help you get your son back as well as keep you out of jail.." said Olivia...


''Wait a minute...You work for him don't you? Malik Clarke?" she said.
''Not on your life..Not that scumbag..."I said.
"Donnie Ray...that's the father of her baby."said my wife,Olivia...

"It's okay..I thought he loved me..He told me he did..but I haven't heard from him since I got arrested."she said.
''And you won't...He didn't care about you girl...He said whatever you wanted to hear to make you give him some..He's probably trying to get with some other female guard."said Bev..

"Yeah you probably right." she said.

"Your bail has been paid...We sign a few letters and you're free to go....You have someplace to stay?"asked
Olivia.
''Yeah..I have an apartment.. I've been locked up for three weeks..probably got a ton of bills.."she said.

"We'll drop you off...Keep a low profile...If you need anything...Call this number...That's my cell....I'm going to be going over your case..I'll be getting in contact with you in a day or two.." said Olivia..

Renee looked at us...

"Wow thank you.....Who paid you guys to do this?" she asked.

''We can't tell you that...Lets just say you have a powerful friend in high places that thinks you're getting a raw deal ."said Olivia.

"Thank you guys so much." she said.

''Remember...Keep a low profile." I said.

"I will " she said.

IV-

Our next stop was the Federal Men's Facility where we were to meet inmate Fred Jenkins...who was actually an undercover FBI agent....

He was light skinned , tall and lanky and looked the part...When He saw Beverly he smiled from ear to ear..
"Well Hello...Brendan didn't tell me that I was going to have such a lovely dope drop." he said.
''What did you call me?" asked Beverly...I just smiled.

"Nothin...Nothin..he didn't mean nothin." I laughed..

''Who are you?" he asked.

"I'm an investigator...I work for her and her aunt." I said. Olivia walked into the dayroom just then and passed me a Coke and a Mountain Dew to Bev...
"My...My My...the lovliness continues...Hey look...the next time yall come..Leave dude at home....Just you two come." he laughed..

"Dude is my husband...I can't very well do that." laughed Olivia...

''And he's my uncle."said Beverly..
"Ohhh I see..a family affair.." he said.
He motioned for Bev to come closer...He slipped her a package in a folder and whispered....


"That's for Brendan...He'll know what to do....Tell him I'll be in touch." he said.

Beverly nodded...

Our little game had fooled the other people around us....The guard took him back to his cell....Olivia,Bev and I headed home..

It was raining again...
V-
Olivia, Beverly and I sat in our upstairs apartment and stared out of the window....We closed the office early and cut Josie loose for the day.

"Wow ,Auntay, D.R. This is fun...Secret meetings with a undercover agent in the prison....Representing that poor girl that got knocked up by a gangster..." said Beverly...

Olivia put on some microwave popcorn and grabbed some Cokes out of the refrigerator..She smiled weakly..

"This is kind of dangerous...and we've got to be careful not to talk about this...Not even to our close friends..Like Josie and Nelson." I said.

"That's what makes this so much fun...Keeping secrets."said Beverly...

Olivia just smiled and shook her head...

(TO BE CONTINUED)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Standing and Applauding and throwing my panties and bra to the ceiling! I love all of the rainy day lovemaking!

Turned Up said...

Olivia and Donnie Ray's love scenes are amongst the hottest in the blog world...Nice to see a Black man and woman who love and enjoy each other...Hard to find it elsewhere in the media.

Sunflower said...

Amen to that!