Wednesday, July 16, 2014

Alameda Blues



 Two Days later...Olivia, Beverly and I arrived in San-Francisco.....I had been here once before..many years ago...It was both Olivia and Bev's first time in the bay area...
We stopped for lunch at a bistro near the airport..

''So let me get this straight Auntay...This client of yours pays the three of us in advance in cash...in an envelope....Has hotel reservations for the three of us already and wants us to defend a local guy accused of a murder that he believes he is innocent of, but that he didn't personally witness? Is he a gangster?" asked Beverly...



" Nooo...Far from that....I know it sounds weird baby, and it looks weird ,but it's the truth.." said Olivia...

"And who is this client again?" asked Beverly...

"His name is Valerie.....I don't really know him..He's a friend of a friend...I kind of owe this friend a favor..He helped me out tremendously when I was in law school.."said Olivia...

"Some friend...If he's got money like this...He's a friend worth keeping...He just paid off my car note..I don't need to know his name."laughed Beverly...

It was obvious that neither Reggie or Val wanted a trail leading back to them...Thus ,no credit card, debit card or wire transfer.... or check for that matter..They paid in cash....up front.  Bev was right...Usually criminals did business like this and for the reasons I just stated.
I had rented a car and was driving us to our hotel...


We drove through downtown San-Francisco....It was beautiful.....

"Okay ladies ..here we are." I said...

Our hotel was in downtown San-Francisco....The Bell hop and I carried the bags ,while Olivia and Beverly checked us in...

He was black and maybe a few years younger than I...He looked at me sheepishly....

"Is one of them your girl?" he asked.

"Yeah..One is my wife...."I said.

"I thought so....The other one is her sister?" he asked..

"Her niece." I said.

"She single?" he asked eying Beverly.....

"Nah, she got a man back home, where we are from..."I said.

"He's one lucky dude!" said the Bell Hop..."You aint in such a bad situation yourself." he added...

We both smiled that conspiratorial smile that men smile when they realize a truth!



"Okay guys...unlike our Texas trip..We are going to check in and then head to the Alameda County jail where our client is..." said Olivia..

"Speaking of Texas...You told me that Larry North is also out here in Cali...No chance of us running into him is it?" asked Beverly...



Olivia laughed....

"No Beverly...He's in San-Diego right now...but I have his number...He'd love to hear from you." she said.

I cracked up...

"If Beverly called him...He'd fly up here....with a toothbrush!" I said.

Olivia cracked up laughing...
"Ohhhhh you folks got jokes..." laughed Beverly...
Our rooms were beautiful...Not quite as nice as Punta Canto, but better than the dorm rooms we stayed in in Texas..
Our Rooms were next to each other ...Olivia and I in one room and Beverly in the room next door..We got situated and then we headed downstairs...  I got directions from the lobby...Off to the Alemeda County Jail we headed.



II-
Danny Greenberg was tall, thin, with long blond hair and an athletes body....He carried himself like a street tough...In here, in this enviroment..I suppose he had to... I can imagine how surprised he was to see two black females and a black male waiting for him in the day room..

He was accused of stabbing to death ,his former employer, a local Football Hero and Sports Talk show host....Also a known anti gay crusader....We had did a little reading up on the case before we headed to San-Francisco.

He saw us and he laughed...."You guys are my new lawyers?" he asked...

''Yes ..we are...we just got in town from Philadelphia."said Olivia, who handed him a card...

He read it...

"Olivia Bennett-Alexander, Attorney at law..." he said.

"And this is my niece, Beverly West...she is also an attorney....and my husband, Donnie Ray Alexander, he's our private investigator.." she said smiling...

"From Philadelphia?  I've never even been out east....How do you know about me? What is the connection?" he asked.

"We have a friend in common...Val...I kind of owe him a huge favor..." said Olivia...

He looked stunned...

"You've seen Val?? I haven't seen him in four years...Oh My God!" he said.

"You too huh?" said Olivia...

''Val has an associate...a man I used to be very close to..." she said.


"And let me guess, things stopped adding up right? Like names, like addresses, like who the hell are you really and one day you found you didn't even know your fella and he vanished...Same thing happened to me with Val...if that's his real name "said Danny...

Olivia smiled at him...

"So you know huh? " she said.

"Girllllll please...We gotta talk." he said...and they both laughed....


"We could get to be real good friends right now if you give me a cigarette....I had stopped, but in here,I need a smoke to take the edge off.." he said.

"I don't smoke, but I carry a pack of Kool's just for occassions like this..."I said.

He smiled...

"Beggars can't be choicy." he said...

"D.R. , What were they talkin about?" she asked..

"Do you remember a guy your Auntay was dating when you were in high school...before she met Elwood?" I asked.

"Yeah..He was a nice guy tooo...He sort of vanished...Reggie something or other...Auntay was really smitten over him...When he left her, she wasn't quite the same for awhile..We never did find out exactly why they broke up...Auntay has never talked about him since."she said.

"Well he re-appeared and he had a friend in need...That's our client...He's Daniel's uh ex." I said.

"Ohhh.." she said.

I had told her as much as I could without telling her everything,like what Reggie and his mysterious friend had done for Bev's mother a long time ago.

Danny looked at us...

"I know you expect me to say this...but despite how it looks...I didn't kill him...He was dead when I got there...I found him on the kitchen floor with that ice pick protruding from his chest....blood everywhere..I'll never forget it." he said.

"We haven't even looked at your case file...But that was going to be one of the initial questions asked"said Beverly...

Olivia and I both smiled and shook our heads....

"I know..but these coppers think they got an open and shut case...but it's not how it looks..." he said.

"Things seldom are." I said reassuringly..

"I couldn't have killed him anyway." he said..

"And why is that?" asked Olivia...


''Because I loved him...We were lovers.!" he said.

We were stunned....

''What? You and Him? We thought you just worked for him." I said.

"That's how It started...but we wound up being lovers..." said Danny..

"Travis Conrad was gay?" asked Olivia ,Bev and I in unison....

"He was deep into the closet...A little conflicted...Big Macho Football player, Anti gay crusader on the Television...but behind closed doors...a different story..." he said.

"Yeah...Very Different." said Beverly..

Beverly was on a roll today...For the second time, Olivia and I looked at each other and hung our heads,laughing a little...


I smirked...Another hypocrite!

III-

Later on the three of us were relaxing in our rooms...Beverly, Olivia and I had our laptops on one table and set up so that the three of us could work together....

On another table was the case files...

''Okay ladies.. Here is what we have....The murder victim is 37 year old Travis Conrad....That's a photo of the crime scene" I said ,showing Olivia and Beverly a photo of a muscular, square jawed white male with an ice pick protruding from his chest...

"Ewwww..."said Beverly..
"Ohhh my God.'' said Olivia..

"And here is a photo of him in better times..." I said showing her a promotional photo of him...

"Nice looking guy..."said Olivia...

"Yeah, from what I gather, he was a local celebrity....a former semi-pro football player, turned sports show host with a huge following in San-Francisco, Oakland, Berkeley and the bay area....He was also somewhat controversial too for his anti gay politics..." I said.
"Apparently...Young Danny Greenberg was his chef...and was caught by the Valet and driver, a Mr. Fairchild Jenkins with his hand on the murder weapon in the foyer of their kitchen...Looks like an open and shut case..but as we found out in Texas...few things are what they appear to be at first.." I said.


''So tomorrow, we interview the so called eye witness, The valet....Mr. Conrad had a fiance too.. Go talk to her....Let's look at the crime reports, the DNA or fingerprint evidence and see if we can find anybody, his co-workers, neighbors or what have you that know anything...Even talk to the case detectives if they'll talk to you." said Olivia.
Beverly opened the refrigerator and there was a bottle of champaigne!!!! with a note!
''Look at this ...bubbly ,Auntay!" said Beverly...


Olivia read the note-

 "Thanks again friend! Danny's a bit rough around the edges...but he's no killer"-Val

''Wow..he must have meant a lot to this guy...Why did he leave him? and why isn't he here now?"she asked.

"There are some questions my little Robin, that can't be answered.." I said as I popped the cork and poured the three of us some glasses of champaigne...

"Ummmm, this is good ." I said.

We finished that bottle that night and Beverly got up...

''Well..I'm turning in...we got a big day tomorrow.." she said..

''See you tomorrow Bev" said Olivia...

"I'll sleep good tonight Auntay....Good night D.R." she said.

Beverly looked at her aunt, then just grabbed her and hugged her...The two women said nothing...They just smiled at each other....

After she left ,I smiled...

"I do believe the little lady was a bit tipsy." I said.

Olivia smiled...

"I believe so too...That means she'll sleep soundly." she said looking at me and winking..I smiled sheepishly...

IV-

Olivia and I got comfortable...There was a nice jazz station on the radio...A Bose system...playing some cool sounds...I could get used to this, I thought...

I held Olivia in my arms....I kissed her cheek and then her neck...She was wearing my white dress shirt and a pretty floral bra and a matching pair of bikini panties that she had purchased from Bridget Jones's lingerie store before we had left...

"It's been quite a week hasn't it?"I said, looking at her and smiling...She noticed me, the way I was looking at her and leaned over and kissed me softly...

"It has...All this drama...I hope I can get him off.."she said.

"If anyone can...You can.You never fail to uh get me off!" I said, smiling sheepishly!

"Donnie Ray!!!" she said ,staring in my eyes with those expressive eyes of hers..



''Yeah babes?"I answered..

"Thanks for having my back." she said.

"Always." I said.

"Now......about getting you off?" she said looking at me seductively....

We didn't say another word to each other...We began hungrilly kissing each other...

She moaned , all the while holding my penis with both of her hands and rubbing it....

I kissed her, thrusting my tongue practically down her throat and rubbing her breasts...I could feel Olivia trembling....and moaning softly....I eased her panties off of her and layed her across the bed....

I crawled on top of her and began kissing her neck, her ears, her eyelids..and finally her lips...

I stared down into those gorgeous brown eyes of hers and I entered her slowly and gently..I wanted to savor this experience,  I entered her softly and gently and began to stroke her softly and slowly....She moaned and put her arms around my neck and drew me closer to her..She wrapped her legs around my waste and we began to move in a slow, yet deliberate rhythm for quite some time...She matched me thrust for thrust and began blowing softly into my ear....then she began kissing me, soft,short kisses...She was so soft...so moist and smelled so good...I was losing my mind as I went deeper and deeper inside of her warm, wet core.......I continuing to stroke her masterfully....This is what I had first loved about her...She brought me to the brink of cumming several times and then backed off a bit....

We made sweet passionate and intense love for close to four hours... It  felt as though Olivia was climaxing several times....Then in a huge wave....She began shaking..I climaxed furiously and hard....not yelling , but shaking mightily.....then taking a deep breath and collapsing on top of Olivia....drenched in sweat....She looked up at me and gave me a juicy and wet kiss....I began kissing her again...After a few minutes I surprisingly felt myself getting hard again...and began to move slowly inside and out of her....I was amazed at how excited and engaged Olivia always seemed to keep me...

''OHH MY GODD..I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU...OUUUUUU."she moaned....

Olivia began to shake and gyrate and tears began to stream down her face....I was sweating hard myself...but stroking her again and again....another hour seemed to slip by...

"Ohhhhhhhh Donnie Ray.....Don't stoppppppp..baby ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh..Ohhhh My God,I love you...OHHHHHHHHH....my goodness...ouuuuuuuu.."she moaned...

"I love you too Olivia..."I moaned..nearly out of breath as we continued to make sweet love..."Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh" I moaned loudly....

 
"Oh My God...I hope Beverly didn't hear us..She is right next door." she said....

"She's probably snoring...That champaigne put her down for the night" I said as the bed silently moved back and forth.... Our lovemaking and kissing continued...The bed moved back and forth, but did not squeak....another hour slipped by...

''OHH MY GODD..I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU...OUUUUUU."she moaned....

Olivia began to shake and gyrate and tears began to stream down her face again....I was sweating hard myself...but stroking her again and again....

"Ohhhhhhhh Donnie Ray.....Don't stoppppppp..baby ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh..Ohhhh My God,I love you...OHHHHHHHHH....my goodness...ouuuuuuuu.."she moaned...

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh godddddddddddd girl....Ohhhhhhh."I moaned..

We didn't  stop for at least another hour and a half.....before we climaxed together...hard and furious!!!
We lie in each others arms, drenched in our sweat......Olivia's head on my chest...While I played in her hair...

"You know what Donnie Ray?" she said before she dozed off to sleep..

"What?" I asked...nearly exhausted....

"I wish we had some more of that champaigne." she said.


I smiled.."Me too!"   We both laughed for a good while before we drifted off to sleep.



(TO BE CONTINUED)



15 comments:

Anonymous said...

I've read this two times and both times I've thrown my panties and my bra at the ceiling.....Just too hot! I love these two together!

James Perkins said...

Two times? LMBAO!

Brenda said...

I can't...I just can't with your anonymous poster....OMG! It's just a fictitional story....A good one...but a made up story!

Tate 2 said...

With the way these two have been gettin it on...It's a wonder Olivia is not pregnant by now! Or Carlotta Rodriguez for that matter...Sepia finally got pregnant and had a baby after years of sex with Kevin...One of these two women has got to be next! I'm just saying...

George S. said...

So once again..These three are out of town and looking at a murder case!! Interesting...Rollie Rollerson,Larry North and now the mysterious Reggie and Val are the new benefactors...All interesting premises...but also a little over used a plt device..Poor helpless client with some myhsterious and well heeled benefactor...You used this with the female prison guard that got pregnant by the Drug Kingpin...I'm just saying..

Angie B. said...

@George S. -So what? They have led to some good stories..I get the impression that the average client couldn't afford Olivia's help...And I'm glad she's not defending wealthy clients...but down on their luck black clients and in this case , a gay man...The kind of client she must have represented a hundred times when she and Bev were Public Defenders.

Toni said...

A good story...This over all story has certainly taken a twist..Can't wait to see where it leads..

Sunflower said...

A good story...Will we get to meet Beverly's mother before this is all over?

Cheryl said...

Wow...There is a lot going on here in this story...A murder! A mysterious lover out of Livy's past...A family secret and debt owed...New Location...I can't stop saying wow!

Lisa said...

Anonymous said...
"I've read this two times and both times I've thrown my panties and my bra at the ceiling."

I cracked up reading that..but I must admit...The sex scene at the end was getting me a little hot..

Great story all around!

Halo said...

Another highly interesting installment...Waiting patiently for tomorrow!

Vanessa said...

I need a cigarette and a drink after reading that ending...

Yvonne Anderson said...

I love this blog and your decidely erotic dramas

Captain Jack said...

You are once again, giving it to the damn people!

Turned Up said...

At some point I can expect Donnie Ray to screw Olivia in just about every story in which they appear nd I must admit...It's got me a little
frisky!