Thursday, July 24, 2014

Blowing Kisses In The Wind

We arrived at the Airport in Philadelphia at 7:45 am...Nelson picked us up and drove us back to our residence where we had time to unpack, shower and get dressed for court...
"Thanks a lot for picking us up Nelson" I said as he drove us home...He was wearing sunglasses and he looked exhausted....He and Beverly had put in long hours last night and they weren't reading legal briefs either!!!

''No problem...I may come by the trial and watch you work Ms. Livy...I haven't seen you try a case in a couple of years."said Nelson..  My wife looked at him and smiled...

"I've usually been able to settle without a jury trial or try a case before a judge...But it's always good to try a case before a jury every now and then..." said Olivia.

It was the last day of preliminary arguments....The trial would begin in a few days...I wore a brand new suit I had had tailored by Sam the Tailor..


My wife Olivia looked at me and smiled as she lotioned her legs  and put on her skirt....

"My My My...If we didn't have to be somewhere in two hours...I'd take that suit off of you..." she said smiling..

"And I'd let you." I said with a smile...

I smiled salaciously at her -

"You  know...we uh still have a little time.." I said and pulled her to me and attempted to kiss her, but she backed off...

"Uhh Uh.. We can't get started with any hanky panky....We gotta go to trial...."she said.

"Yeah you're right..."I said...

We drove to Sam Mother's diner and had a light breakfast and then headed to the courthouse....Neither of us looked as though we had been out of town for two days...
Beverly was already there with Soloman Foster...




"Heyyy Auntay, D.R." she said and hugged both of us....

"Heyy girl...you did a great job holding it down while we were gone..." I said.

"Hey man, Hey Livy....This guy Dallas Houston is really jumpy..Do you know he called me last night, tried to get me to talk to you guys about settling...Said that there was so much evidence against me that if we went to court I might not only lose the case and my job, but possibly be disbarred."  said Soloman.


"Not a chance...Plus, you're not going to lose this!!!....Not with what we found out..."said Olivia..
"Sit tight Soloman...the best is yet to come...This party hasn't even started yet."I said.

II-



The curvaceous Coretta Williams, Attorney Dallas Houston's girlfriend and formerly the fiance of Reverend Dr. Cecil Copeland was the first person we saw when we entered the courtroom...She was dressed to the nines..She smiled at us as we walked into the courtroom...

Her boyfriend, Attorney Dallas Houston wasn't so happy...He walked up to my wife Olivia exasperated...

"Where have you been?  You've missed two preliminary hearings?" he said.


"I had other business....My niece was here,with full authority to act in my behalf. She followed my instructions...What is the problem?" said Olivia sweetly...

"Look...Livy...You don't want to go to court with this...You won't win...You're a damn good attorney...I've kept up with you over the years...Very Bright...That's why I took you under my wing so many years ago....I saw the greatness in you." said Dallas...

"I've kept up with you too Dallas...You've done quite well for yourself...A nice Townhouse....Riverfront Condo...Two stylish cars with your initials monogrammed on the hood...all with these cases in which you've scared the daylights out of opposing attorneys and setttled rather than risk a courtroom trial...If I didn't know better...I'd swear you were in on the scam.." said Olivia...

'Livy, we've been friends, collegues for years...You've made this way too personal.."he said.

"No I haven't...I'm just doing my job, representing my client.." she said..

"You settled out of court with Cecil Copeland.." he said.

"I did what he asked me to do.." she said.

"Look..then let me talk to Soloman..He's a smart lawyer...I can convince him to settle..I'll even break you off on the back end.."he said.

"See you in court Dallas.." said Olivia..

"You just want to satisfy your ego huh? Go up against me right?  You'll lose Livy..I'll crush you.."he said.

"Think so?" she said.

"Oh I know so." he said.

"Well the first thing I'm going to do is supress all mention of my client's past incarceration and suspension of his law license...It has nothing to do with this case and will prejudice the jury against him." said Olivia..

"You won't win that" he snarled...

"We'll see..." she said and smiled...

Coretta Williams walked up to Dallas and gave him a wet and sloppy kiss on the lips..

"Dallas honey, all this legal wrangling is boring..I'm going to take the car and go shopping." she said...

He grinned from ear to ear and peeled off a couple of twenties and gave it to her..She kissed him again...

"Ummmmm, this makes up for my blouse that you ripped open in the car last night your horny devil..." she laughed and walked off..


Olivia and Beverly gave him the side eye and walked off.....

I followed them...


"Do you think you can surpress the Sentterro trial stuff?" I asked..

"I'm going to try...If I do...that wins me half of the battle already " she said.

"I have precedents for you Auntay...I looked them up last night...I thought about challenging that myself.." said Beverly...

Olivia looked at her niece and shook her head..

"You are becoming such a good attorney...I always knew you would be.." she said and hugged Beverly...

Dallas watched them from a distance...

III-


Olivia and Beverly are a powerful combonation together in court...They argued before Judge Turner Freeman to supress any mention of Soloman Foster's trial and conviction for giving sensitive information to Drug Kingpin, Minolo Sennterro on the grounds that it had nothing to do with this case...

Dallas argued that it showed the jury Foster's charactor...Judge Freeman said that that was stretching and agreed that it was unfair...He also ruled that no mention of Soloman being disbarred or being incarcerated would be allowed...

Dallas Houston stomped his foot and stormed out of the courtroom..

I was standing out in the hallway when Josie walked in...She had been shopping..She looked sensational..
"Heyy Josie...How you doin?" I said.  We had given her a few days off...

"Hey D.R. I knew you guys would be down here....I just dropped by...I feel awful about having to testify against Soloman...I feel like I'm betraying you guys.." she said..

"Nooooo, don'tfeel that way...We certainly don't..He subpeonaed you..What could you do?" I said.
Soloman walked out of the courtroom just then... His eyes nearly popped out of his head when he saw Josie..

"Damnnnnnnnnnnnn.." was all he could say...He couldn't take his eyes off of her..

"Josie...uhh look here...Let me talk to you." he said..

"I don't think we should be talking..." she said.

"This aint about the case....You gotta do what you have to do...I don't fault you for that..It was my fault....I look at you right now and I know that I'm the biggest fool...If I had hooked up with you...Lucy Luckette would have never happened...and none of us would be here now...I'm my own worst enemy....I always have been." he said.

Josie didn't say anything....Then she looked at him and smiled..

"I forgive you Soloman.." she said...

He went to hug her, but she backed away...

"I don't think we should do that...Not out in the open..."she said.

"You're right...There I go again....huh?"he said..

"It's okay..."she said.

"Damn, you really are a great girl...No..a great woman..."he said and he walked away..

Beverly walked up to Josie..

"You okay girlfriend?" she asked..

"Yeah....He apologized....again!  I forgave him....For a minute...I was tempted to follow him...but I held back." said Josie..

"You were smart...Just go on with your life....You'll meet a nice guy, a guy who will work for you, a guy who will be just right for you...He probably won't be flashy like him...but he'll be just right...I had to learn that...Larry North taught me that.." said Beverly...

"I know that's right...Hey they got a cafeteria in here?" asked Josie...

"Yeah..the food aint that great, but it's better than nothing...Can't believe that I worked here for so many years."laughed Beverly as the two walked towards the cafeteria..


Olivia walked out and saw me standing alone in the hallway...

"You look like you could use a friend..."she said..

"I got something better....You!" I said and smiled..

"Where's Bev?"she asked..

"She and Josie went to the cafeteria...You want to go there?" I asked.

Olivia looked at me like I was crazy...

"Nooooo...I'm not a Public defender anymore...Let's go to Chinese Bob's.." she said.

"That's a bet." I said laughing...

IV-


Olivia and I walked to Chinese Bob's which was a few blocks away...Sitting in the booth in front of us...was a person who had been surprisingly missing from the preliminaries all week...The person bringing the charges, Lucy Luckette...also known as Juanita Townsend..


She didn't see us, she was on her cellphone...

"What do you mean we have to go to trial?  I gave you enough solid evidence alone for this to all be but a slam dunk....Plus you got the ADA and those detectives testimony and the guy from my office and the girl who works at his own attorney's office..Only a fool would try to go to trial against such a mountain of evidence against them."she said.

"His lawyer is really good....Do you know Olivia Bennett-Alexander?" came the voice of Dallas Houston..

"Yes..I met her and her little niece...They met with me and got me to take those photos and that video off of youtube of that preacher, only they were too late..I had already sent them to who I wanted and you and I had already closed the deal with the church."she said.

"Yeah well she won't back down..She insists on going to court.." said Dallas..

"Well, you'll just have to embarrass her...She seemed like a lightweight anyway."said Lucy..

"Oh you're wrong...You're very wrong..She is no lightweight...She's very good...I ought to know..I mentored her at one time...If she's going to court it's because she has an ace...She's already surpressed his past legal troubles...Is there anything you haven't told me? Anything I should know about??"he asked.

"What?  You know everything about me worth knowing.." she said.

"Lucy are you even from Philadelphia??" he asked.

"I told you when you met me that I'm from Lawnside,New Jersey, but that I spent summers here....Look...Stop worrying...This will be our biggest payday yet..We'll net millions..."she said.

"Then I'll make up some kind of excuse and we'll uh get away for a nice little vacation..eh??? and some uh mentoring...??/Heh heh Heh" said Dallas...

"That gold digging floozy you're with isn't going to let you out of her sight..."said Lucy..

"She'll do what I tell her...Look,I need to see you in about an hour.." he said.

"See me? For what?  " she asked...

"It's been a very tense and disturbing day....I need you...I need you naked..." he said.

"I'll see if I can squeeze you into my schedule..."she said and hung up...

She paid for her meal and left, All without seeing us...


Olivia and I looked at each other...

"I'm going to love to see the look on both of their faces when I take them down a notch."said Olivia...

"Damn girl, you are so sexy when you're in full lawyer mode..."I said..

Olivia smiled and rubbed my hand gently......

V-


A white man walked out of the condo...He was sweating and straightening his trousers...

Lucy Luckette came downstairs in a scandalous white sheer babydoll with white sheer bikini panties underneath....She had some pretty shapely legs and curves on top of curves...I certainly understood how she hooked all of these men.

"Wow!  You are something else Ms. Luckette..."he said smiling...

"Well, I can be even more if you go back and convince your companies lawyers to settle out of court."she cooed seductively..

"I'll do what I can..."he said...He pulled her to him and they kissed passionately...She fumbled with his trousers and vigorously rubbed his raging erection...He moaned...

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh goddd....I'll do whatever you need..arghhhhhhhhhh.."

"Make sure you do...and there will be more of this from where that came from and I'll even invite my girlfriend back.." she said seductively...

"Ohhhh lord...I don't think I can stand it...Poor Soloman never had a chance with you as his administrative assistant...I don't blame the guy..Whoooo." he said..

She gave him another slow sensual kiss...

"MMMMMM..good night Jim..Sweet dreams.."she said and went back in the door..

"Sweet dreams, sweet baby." he said as he walked to his car....The front of his pants sticking out like a circus tent...
Beverly snapped several photos with her high powered camera...

I was at the wheel...Soloman was sitting in the back seat.....

"You know him?" I asked..

"Yeah..I know that back stabbing ass wipe..That's Jim...One of the attorneys that I work with..He's a partner...A junior partner..." he snarled...

"Bev, did you get it?" I said..

"Oh yeah...I got several..." she said.

"Looks like Jim got IT too!" snarled Soloman....Both Beverly and I looked at each other and smiled..

"Put em in an envelope...address them to Attorney Dallas Houston...He should be very interested in the contents..."I said.


Beverly laughed her head off...

"Soloman,I know you're not jealous that Jim was with Lucy?....She's trying to blackmail you and ruin your life...How can you possibly care about who she's sleeping with now?" asked Bev incredulous at Soloman's reaction...

"I don't know...I guess it's a guy thing." said Soloman.
"Those photos that Nelson delivered to Coretta Williams of Dallas Houston leaving here this afternoon should be quite interesting too..I wonder what kind of conversations they're having right now" she said..

I laughed...

"At anything Soloman, your trial is going to be quite interesting tomorrow." I said.

Soloman finally laughed...

"Win or lose this is going to be fun." he laughed...

Beverly and I both cracked up and we pulled off....



Olivia was up when I returned ...lying across the bed in a black t-shirt and pink panties looking through briefs...

I sat next to her...

''We had an interesting night..."I said.

"Beverly told me..."she said laughing..

"You ready for tomorrow?" I asked..

"I am...Never thought I'd be going up against Dallas Houston in court....He's very good...I expect him to throw the kitchen sink at me...He's not dumb...He knows me..He knows I won't go to trial unless I have an ace...I'm sure he's scrambling trying to find out what that ace is.." she said.

I rubbed her legs and her nice round booty...She looked at me and smiled....

"Ohhhhh I wouldn't say that...right about now, he's doing some scrambling alright..ducking things being thrown at him." I said.

"Huh? What are you talking about?" she said.

"Nothin you need to worry about...Beverly will tell you about it." I said..

Olivia rolled over ,facing me and put her arms around me...

I smiled...she slowly unbuttoned my shirt....She softly kissed my chest.

"You know we need to get some sleep tonight.."I said...

"Yeah" she said and turned towards me and kissed me passionately....

"Tomorrow's...gonna be a long day." I said...She ignored me and kept kissing me..

''What was that you said about tomorrow?" she said, while fondling me and getting me hard....

''Ohhhh," I said..."Ouuuu....I said tomorrow is ...uhhhh.." was all I could get out....Olivia continued kissing me..I pulled her to me and began hungrilly kissing her...

"That's what I thought.." she said....in between more soul kisses...

"Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmm.."she moaned....

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.." I moaned....


She ran her fingers down into my trousers and fondled me softly...I ran my hands over her rear end and pulled her closer to me..We kissed each other in the moonlight of the window...We dimmed the lights....I slipped my trousers and shirt off...as well as my socks and shoes..

We continued kissing..

"What did you say about tomorrow baby?" she asked..as she looked up at me with those soulful eyes of hers..

"Nothing..." I said as I slipped her panties down and off...

"Nothing at alllllllllllll.." I moaned...as I slowly entered her.....

"That's what I thought...." she said smiling and kissing me more..

While we silently made sweet love on that bed, I felt a cool breeze blow across my back..Something was definitely in the wind...Something big was coming down~!

CONCLUSION NEXT



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

STANDING AND APPLAUDING AND THROWING MY PANTIES AND BRA TO THE CEILING!