Sunday, July 20, 2014

Clueless (Isn't He?)-14


If your boyfriend had a clue, then he'd realize that I
have eyes for you. and if your old man had a clue then
he would surmise that he hasn't done right by you./

He'd know that he should stop constantly leaving you
home alone..
he'd know that he should call when he, promises to phone./

If that guy had a clue, then he would never fool around with
every Renee, Sheila and Sue....and if your man had a clue, he
wouldn't lie to you as if you were some fool../

Clueless...isn't he?

He'd know that a woman like you doesn't come knocking everyday..
and he'd know that for him it was already way too late...
He'd know that it was only, only a matter of time..Before a guy like
me....unsuspected of being a challenge, by he...would make you mine..
all mine.../

If your man had a clue...If your man really understood..
but...he thinks it's still kool..he thinks it's all good..
he says that girl will never leave me....bit I've got news for him...
one day ,one day soon believe me...the joke is gonna be on him.../

Clueless...isn't he?

He'd know that he'd better..better keep his ear to the wood...
cause it aint how good he makes it....It's how I make it good..
He'd know that the next time he calls you and the line is busy
he should be nervous... You weren't waiting on him, you called
me for some service../

Clueless....isn't he?

Repost -Originally posted in January, 2010.

1 comment:

Lisa said...

I like this!