Thursday, July 3, 2014

Death In Triplicate



When I got home...Sepia was finishing up bathing the baby... I looked at my little girl and she giggled at me...I kissed her face...Sepia smiled...

''Long day lover?" she asked.

''Long couple of days." I said-"But productive..we were able to get enough information on that creep to really put a hurting on him...The stuff I gave to the cops helped them take down 39 of his known associates and freeze all three of his phony off shore accounts....That's millions of dollars...That put a hurtin on him,definitely...We didn't get him, but I'll bet he won't be swaggering around threatening any other businesses anytime soon." I said.

Sepia kissed me softly and longingly...Then began taking her clothes off..She was putting her hair up...
Our baby girl had fallen asleep...Sepia gently picked her up and put her in her bassonette...I hated to admit it,but I was getting turned on watching my wife walk around in nothing but panties and a bra...

''What ?" she said walking past me..

"Nothing "I said ,smiling salaciously...

I gently embraced her from behind and kissed her neck...

''Ummmmm, I feel something hard fella..."she said...

"I know you do..." I said.

''Well we need to take care of that." she said smiling..

"Yes indeed." I said...kissing her neck and then turning around and kissing her full lips...

Soon I had Sepia on the bed... I kissed her, thrusting my tongue practically down her throat and rubbing her breasts...I could feel Sepia trembling....and moaning softly....I eased her panties off of her and slowly unsnapped her bra and eased that off......She slid my boxers down and I used my foot to wiggle them off..

 I opened her legs and I entered her very slowly...Not surprisingly, Sepia was already wet and I began to maneuver very easily inside of her..

 She moaned and put her arms around my neck and drew me closer to her..She wrapped her legs around my waste and we began to move in a slow, yet deliberate rhythm for quite some time...She matched me thrust for thrust and even squeezed me...She was so soft...so moist and smelled so good...Sepia was driving me wild..

We made sweet passionate and intense love for the next five hours...Sepia began to shake and gyrate and tears began to stream down her face ...

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu...ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh my goodness...ouuuuuuuuuuuuuu.."she moaned...as she began to climax...It took me a little while longer before I climaxed....but when I did,it was fierce!!

I got up briefly and checked on our daughter...She was sleeping soundly....So was Sepia...

I looked out the window...The streets were quiet..The calm before the storm that was coming.

II-
An additional 15 of Sonny Boston's people were arrested by Sissy, Jimmy, Duke and Angie and the police over the night...

The cost to Sonny Boston was immeasurable... Even his lawyer was questioned and his files snatched...

Sonny Boston was paranoid...and angry....beyond angry...Which was what I had hoped...Now maybe he'd make a mistake or turn on his own people...

I met with the guys in the basement of my office building the next day...The basement headquarters of Morris Investigations Inc.

Clerow, Sean Jackson,Owen Todd, Kool Kat ,Lockpick Johnson and Peeping Tom were all there and we were listening to the latest recording of Sonny Boston...he was at his gym in his office with his lawyer and another man I did not know...He was furious....

"I DON'T BELIEVE IT!!...I DON'T FREAKIN BELIEVE IT!!! The cops froze all three of my off shore accounts...I can't touch that money...That's not right!" he screamed...

"Since your name is not on those accounts, you have no legal claim to it...Not until you show someone who will say that he is that person....And from what I hear...The Feds are looking into those accounts and connecting them to a lot of illegal activity, activity you don't want your name connected to." he said.

"SO WHAT ARE YOU SAYIN? I CAN EVER TOUCH THAT MONEY??" he screamed...

"You have other money, you have assets you can liquidate..Your condo, your car..." said the lawyer...

"ARE YOU CRAZY?? I PAY YOU TO TAKE CARE OF THINGS LIKE THIS..DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT!" he screamed...

''They're looking at me.. and we had another immediate problem...Those 54 people the cops have arrested...We've got to give them up,offer them a structured plea...take care of their families financially  in exchange for their silence..."he said.

"WHATTTTT??  That will tie up whatever money I have left...You're talkin about 54 people..." said Sonny Boston...

''Well what are you gonna do? One of those guys can tie you to a murder!! And we can't get to him..The cops have him locked up somewhere other than the city jail...What do you plan to do?" he asked.

"I gotta better idea...Chris and Chess own everything but the traffic lights...If I had their apartments, their condos, their shoppin centers and whatnot..I wouldn't have a cash flow problem." he said.

"But you don't...and right now, you don't have enough muscle to take them on...Most of your people are locked up.." said the lawyer...

"Wrong...I got a guy comin in from New York tomorrow...His assignment is to take out Chris Thompson, Chess, Donald Smooth ,Kool Kat and that annoying Private Investigator,Kevin Morris...Ever since he started snoopin around askin questions about me , all of a sudden people been gettin arrested and my money is frozen..No..I'm gonna take all of em out and then we'll work with whatever or whoever is left...Yeah...and you know what? When he gets here...before he even starts with them...He's going to take care of some internal problems we got first.."said Sonny Boston..

"Who is this New Yorker?" asked his lawyer...

"His name is Sweet Baby...Sweet Baby James Maddox...They say when he puts em to sleep, they stay asleep..if you know what I mean...He's comin on the train...Big Boy will meet him...He'll solve all of our problems.I had to really reach out to some friends of ours in New York to request his services..." said Sonny Boston.

(Click)

They looked at me and Kool Kat...

"He put a contract on you two."said Lockpick Johnson..

Kool Kat smiled...

"I ought to go to his gym right now and bust a cap in that little punk..." he said.

"Nah...sit tight...here's what we do...I'm calling Robert Foxworth...I'm going to tell him to pick up Sepia and the baby after work...Owen, you call Chris, Chess and Donald Smooth and Ralph Mole...Tell em to get their families and head for Fathead's safe house..They apparently don't know about the rest of you all so lay low...Low profile...Tell Donald Smooth to put some muscle on Mabel Jenkins's stores and her sisters,all of em and Sam Mother's joint too..Worse comes to worse...We got him on tape plotting mass murder..He's as good as gone..He just don't know it.''I said..

"What are you guys gonna do?" asked Owen Todd.

I looked at Kool Kat...

"How do you feel about paying Mr. Boston a social call?" I said.
The big man cracked his knuckles and chuckled..

"I thought you'd never ask" said Kool Kat.

III-
Kool Kat and I walked into Sonny Boston's gym...There was no one there...A tall light skinned guy with a bald head approached us as soon as we came in...His name was Jake Langley, a low level hood who had run with a number of playas in the area.

"What's your business here sport?" he asked..

"We are here to see Sonny Boston."I said.

"You aint got an appointment.."he said snickering...

"Give him a message Jake..Tell hm Kevin Morris is here to see him.."I said and preceded to walk by him...He blocked my path...

"You seem to be hard of hearing sport..I said, you aint got an appointment ....Now get out of here." he said..

Kool Kat gripped him up in his collar and lifted him off of his feet...His massive hands went inside his suit jacket and took out both of his guns and tossed them across the room..

"You got a problem with taking a message Jake...Now my friend said that he was here to see your boss man...He asked you to relay that message, did he not??"said Kool Kat who threw him across the room like he was a piece of paper...he stayed on the floor, he never got up again...He was smart...

As we were walking up the steps, Rollo  'Big Boy"Perry aimed a pistol at us..

''You two got a lot of nerve comin up in here." he said.

"Heyyy Big Boy...How's your jaw?" I said...

He grimaced....

Kool Kat and I laughed..

Charles "Sonny" Boston walked out into the hallway...

"Big Boy...back off before you get your ass kicked again." he said with disgust..."They came to see me..So here I am...Talk...Apparently you been doin a lot of talkin I hear...To the cops about my business...Askin around about me..."he said.

"Well I decided it would better to just come to you."I said.

He was dressed immacculately...He looked like a wall street banker...He was tall and thin like a male model..

''You know Big Boy was  right..You could be killed. Just puttin it mildly" he said.

''Yeah? In here??...By who? Those two guys you call muscle? hahahahahahahaha...If I was worried about them...I wouldn't be here.."I said.

Sonny Boston didn't like to be laughed at...

"Ahhh Mr. Morris..The great private investigator...You know you should spend your energies looking at cheating husbands or investigating insurance scams...and staying out of people like me's business.." he said.

It was all I could do to keep Kool Kat from lunging at him, ripping his head off..

''Well I got a message for you Sonny boy...My neighborhood...My friends like Mabel Jenkins, Sam Mother, Gus...Those are my business...and I better not see or hear of you or your people hanging around those spots asking them to be your partners  or anything else...In fact..If I hear of you and your people even coming in that neighborhood to shop...I'll be back to see you with some friends of mine...and you won't be smiling...Got that big shot?" I said.

''Wait!!!!..Let me get this straight...You come up in my joint and threaten me..Give me orders..."he said incredulous..

At that,Kool Kat would be denied any longer, he grabbed him and turned him upside down, hung him over the stairwell and was about to drop him from the top of the stairs to the ground floor.

"Heyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy..Whoaaaaaaaaaaaaa partner..heyyyyyyyyyyyyy"screamed Sonny Boston.

"You heard what Kevin said little man?..Now I aint the diplomatic type...." he growled...I pulled out my .38 smokeless and put it to his head...Big Boy pulled out his .45 and was headed our way.

"Big Boy, drop that heater...drop it now...or I'll blow his brains out and my friend here will drop him two stories...DO IT NOW!" I barked..

Big Boy complied...Jake Langley was still lying on the floor,pretending to be knocked out...

"Okay Big man, take his gun off of him and let him go.." I said..

''You've been warned Sonny boy..." I said."Good day Sonny..." I said and Kool Kat dragged him down the stairs and held him until I got out the front door , then he shoved him back into the gym on the seat of his pants..

"Have a great day Sonny. ..And remember what we said...We better not see you around.." said Kool Kat who smiled balefully at him...

Sonny sat on the floor looking at us like he wanted to strangle us....

We got in Kool Kat's Escalade and pulled off..

"Kev, you think that convinced him?" asked Kool Kat..

"Oh of course not...but it may have put you at  the number one spot on his hit list, above me, Chris and Chess..''I said.

Kool Kat looked at me and we both busted out laughing..

IV-

The next morning, Kool Kat and I decided to visit the Hawk to warn him about what we'd heard and to tell him to move out of his spot...I had called both of them and neither one had answered their phones..

As we drove up , we saw scores of police and crime scene tape...


I looked at Kool Kat...

"Oh No...Nooooo...This can't be..."I said.



"Kev...I think we too late...Ohhhh crap..." said Kool Kat...

As we drove up...I saw all too familliar figures...Homicide Detectives....Police!!!

ADA Rios was standing on the side of the building vomiting...
"Ohhhh, Aye Mios Dios, So much blood...Ohhhhh my god..." she moaned...
Lt. Sissy Van Buren was standing with her...rubbing her back...
"It's okay honey...It's okay...If you're going to prosecute homicides, you're going to have to have a stronger constitution..." she said comforting her....She saw me and she pointed me towards Duke ,Angie and Hazel...She was just shaking her head...

Detectives Edwin "Duke" Baylor and Detective Angie Belton...and Duke's wife, Forensic Investigator, Hazel Hunter-Baylor.



Kool Kat and I walked over to them...

"Heyy Duke...What'cha got?" I said.



"It's bad Kev...a triple homicide..." he said.

"Hi Kevin" said Detective Angela Belton...
"Heyy Angie...You're working Homicide?" I asked..

"Just until everybody comes back from vacation...I'm on loan from Internal Affairs..Sissy needed an extra detective." she said.

Kool Kat and I followed Duke ,Angie and uniformed policemen inside the building where CSI investigators and photographers snapped photos of a gruesome sight..

Three men were lying in a pool of blood in the apartment, dead!

"That guy right there is Edward "The Hawk" Hawkins..."said Duke...

"I know him...He was my informant...he gave me the information that helped Sissy and Jimmy crack the Danny Felton murder case... and that guy over by the window is John Smith"I said.

"John Smith? That's not his name!!...His name is William Galloway...he used to be a box man...He's been off the grid for awhile.."said Angie..

"He was my informant too...He helped me get the information that led to you guys arresting all of those people in Sonny Boston's organization...The both of them gave me the information I gave to you guys that helped freeze his accounts."I said.

"So that's why you're here..." said Duke..

"I was here to tell them to get out of here and  that there is a contract on both of them..Somehow Sonny Boston found out.."I said.

"You're too late Kev...Sonny Boston found out and he evened up the score..."said Duke..

"Both men were double tapped to the chest and one to the head..." said Hazel examining the bodies...

"None of the tenants heard any gunshots , so the killer used a silencer...Most likely the one in that man's hands over there by the door"said Angie..pointing to a third and surprising murder victim!!!

The body of the third man was a surprise...It Was Rollo "Big Boy" Porter...Sonny Boston's enforcer...He had been shot in the temple and in the back of the head...

The silencer, which was more than likely the murder weapon was still in his fat stubby hands...

Apparently, his murderer had come with him and shot him with a different gun...

"This guy here is Sonny Boston's number two...His enforcer..." I said.

"He came here and executed those two and whoever was with him...Executed him...A surprise move..."said Duke...

I patted Duke on the shoulder...

"I may have something for you and soon..." I said.

"That would be nice Kev...Since you helped Jimmy and Sis."he said laughing..

"Duke,Kevin...One of the uniforms said that they may have gotten something off of the cameras..." said Angie.

"You mean this place has a camera?" I said.

Hazel laughed...
"Fortunately for us...it does..."she said.

"Hang tight guys..somethin good may be comin."I said.

"Alright Kev." they said as Kool Kat and I left..



Kool Kat and I drove back towards my building...

"I talked to Chris and Chess...They decided not to go to Fathead's safehouse...They got extra muscle around them....They even got muscle on your wife's office and on Robert Foxworth's house where she's staying with the baby..Donald Smooth has two of his guys on your house...They ready to go to war."he said.

"I hope it won't come to that...Tell the guys to meet me at Peeping Tom's house...I gotta think of something.."I said.

"I'm on it Kev" said Kool Kat...

Us shaking Sonny Boston up may have felt good, but it was foolish..It angered him and he started the party early....It was time for me to turn the lights out! And end this party!

(CONCLUSION NEXT)






6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Standing and applauding and throwing my panties to the ceiling!

Tate 2 said...

Kevin is deep into it now...Shaking that guy up probably wasn't good..He was so mad he immediately ordered the murders of Hawk and John Smith andBig boy.

Angie B. said...

Lord this is good!

Toni said...

When will these bad guys realize that sending a hit man after Kevin and Kool Kat is like asking for trouble...I kind of know how this is going to end!

George S. said...

The new ADA is cute...Her throwing up at crime scenes is hillarious..Hope to see more of her..

Grover Tha Playboy said...

I hope to see more of the new ADA too! LOL!