Friday, July 11, 2014

The Favor

Three uniformed policemen picked up the waiter, Tony Maiden, Real name, Damon Rodman and brought him back to C.I.D. headquarters...Instead of seeing Detectives Sirena Pile and Tony Hopkins...He was greeted by only Detective  Carlotta Rodriguez-Wallace, my sexy Latina wife..
He smiled when she came in....

''Who are you?"he asked.

"I am Detective Carlotta Rodriguez-Wallace....Who are you Mr.Maiden?" she asked and dropped some files on the counter.

"You had me brought down here again?...I think you know my name.." he said.

"You lied to my good friend, Detective Sirena Pile...You said you worked for the Blakes before...but you didn't...In fact, you just started working for that catering company about a month ago...You never knew them.....You also said that you were with Mrs. Blake from 9:30 pm until well after 11:00pm..That's not what she told me...She said you comforted her after her argument with her husband and that she left the ship shortly afterwords...We have the cab receipt to prove when she left and her neighbors confirmed when she arrived home...So we know she didn't kill Michelle Jordan...or your co-worker....who also died the same night.." said Carlotta showing him a photo of the dead caterer...Floyd White..

''Did you know him?" she asked.

"Can't say that I did.." he responded dryly..

Carlotta smiled...

''Do you know a guy named Damon Rodman?" she asked..

He looked startled...Then smiled..

"Can't say that I do." he said.

"Oh...just asking...You can go...But don't leave town anytime soon." she said.

He smiled wryly and got up and left...

Sissy, Tyriq ,Jimmy and I approached her...

"You let him go?" I asked..

''Yes...I just wanted to see how he'd react when I hit him with a few facts...especially when I called his real name..He's left handed...I watched him and he's our killer...I should be getting a call soon." said Carlotta.

Sure enough ,15 minutes later, she got a call...It was Duke!


"Top baby...you were right on the money....I was over at the Catering company...Went in his locker...found the surated military knife hidden in his locker....Angie and Hazel are with me...Hazel is certain the edges on here matches the cuts on my victim,Floyd White's neck! And it's got blood on it...We are checking for a DNA match." he said.

"Great Duke...Gotta let you go...I've got another call..." said Carlotta..

It was Sirena...

"Hola" said Carlotta..

"Hey Lotta...Hop and I hit the jackpot...We just entered Rodman's apartment...we found two bags...Apparently he was planning to leave...We found the bloody trophy...It was wrapped up and hidden in one of his bags...I'm bettin this is the murder weapon that killed Michelle Jordan...We got him Lotta!" she said.

"He just left here...I think he knows that we are on to him..." said Carlotta...

"I got a bolo out for his arrest..."said Tyriq..
''And I called all of the cab companies...and the Airport and the Train and Bus stations...He won't get far." said Jimmy...

"Nice.." Said Sissy..."Just what I like...Two open homicides...Closed!" she said clapping her hands...

Carlotta kissed me on the cheeks...

"Thanks to my wonderful hubby who got those search warrants in record time." she said.

"I called Judge Freeman...I promised him that you and Sissy would go shopping with him at Victoria's Secret next week.." I said laughing...

"That's not funny Keith." said Sissy ,laughing!

"He's kidding boss lady" said Carlotta...

"Actually, I'm not" I laughed.

"Stop it" laughed Carlotta,playfully smacking my arm...

II-

A little after midnight ,Damon Rodman got in a cab in center city Philadelphia....

"To the airport man and make it fast..."he said...

Just as the cab was about to pull off, Carlotta pulled the door open..

"Hola...So glad I caught you." she said and smiled...

Tyriq pulled the other door open...

''Damon...Goin somewhere pal?" he asked.

He got out of the car,looked around and ran as fast as he could....

''If he thinks I am going to chase  him in these heels he is crazy." said Carlotta..

''You should have worn flats." laughed Tyriq.."You aint on Television." he said snickering.

Two police cars blocked his path....and Jimmy and five uniformed police officers rolled up with glocks drawn...

"On your knees Damon....On your knees and show me your hands."said Jimmy, as two officers ran up and handcuffed him...and read him his rights..

Sissy and I walked over to him...

"We know about your sister Damon...You think Tony Blake killed her don't you?" I said.

He looked up at me...tears were in his eyes..

''I know he did..Seven years and they still haven't found her body....He did it..." he cried...

Sissy leaned down...

"He never met you...You were in Afghanistan...That's why he didn't know who you were when you were working on that ship right?  If you hated Tony Blake...Why didn't you kill him?" asked Sissy...

"I wanted to kill somebody he loved...Make him hurt like he hurt me and my mother..." he said.

"You knew he didn't love his wife...So you killed Michelle, who he did love right?" I asked..

"Yes..." he said, crying profusely...

Carlotta walked up....Duke, Sirena, Hop  Hazel and Angie had joined us now...



Carlotta questioned him....

"You killed that innocent kid..Floyd White..What did he do to you?" she asked.

"Nothin....I didn't even know him...he was collateral damage...I got justice for my mother..." he snarled.

"They had mothers too." said Sissy... "Take him away." she said and the police hustled him off!

I looked at Sissy and her team...

''Once again...Good work guys...His mother didn't really get any justice." I said and walked away...


III-
The next morning...FBI Special Agent Sharon Ferrell-Hopkins and I stood outside lock up when Tony Blake was released...

He smiled and shook my hand...

"ADA Wallace...Good work...I heard you caught the guy who killed Michelle...Heard he killed that poor kid at the catering company too.." he said.

"Yeah..We got him." I said.

"I'm just glad to have all of this behind me.."he said smiling...  "I'll be seeing you." he said.

Sharon looked at him..

"Oh Mr. Blake...I just got off the phone with the FBI office in Los Angelas...and guess what?  They found human remains off the San Diego coast a few days ago...They identified the remains by dental records as your late wife, Yvette Rodman Blake...I sure hope we don't find out she died by foul play,because if we do..I'll be seeing you..Real soon..." she said and smiled...

His jaw dropped!!

EPILOUGE:



Damon Rodman was convicted of the murders of Michelle Jordan and Floyd White and sentenced to two life sentences..

Tony Blake was indicted in the State of California for the murder of his first wife, Yvette Rodman Blake...FBI agents delivered him to the L.A. courtroom..He is presently awaiting trial....

Detective Angela Belton returned to Internal Affairs...Maybe it was her true calling..
She still hangs out with us on her free time...


Lt. Gary Lockwood is surprisingly still on the Philadelphia Police force...He was busted from Lieutenant to Detective and transferred to Robbery-Homicide...He still had a few friends in high places that kept him from falling too far down.

Paul Jordan came out of the closet...and he and Brenden Boxely were married in a same sex  marriage ceremony shortly thereafter....

He thanked me profusely for bringing the murderer of his wife to justice as well as Tony Blake, his former business partner...He said if I ever needed a favor to just ask...
So I asked if Carlotta and I could house sit in his condo while he and Brendan were on their honeymoon....

He smiled...

"Just change the sheets..." he said ,looking at me sheepishly....


Carlotta sat on the side of the bed in Paul's condo and smiled at me...She was wearing one of my shirts and purple laced bra and panty set she bought from Bridget Jone's store...She smiled as I checked her out...

"Papi, this place is amazing....I just love that shower and that jacuzzi....I don't want to leave..."she laughed..


"I know...Isn't this great?" I said.

"I can't believe you asked Paul Jordan if you could use his condo.." she said laughing..

"I can't believe it myself. I was surprised he said yes!" I said laughing...

"We have such a great view of the ocean." she said.

"I'm liking the view of you right here." I said ,smiling sheepishly...

Carlotta smiled and shook her head...

"You are too much" she said.

I just marveled at her and smiled...

"What?" she said.

"You know what" I answered, staring at her and smiling sheepishly...

We found ourselves in the middle of the floor kissing passionately..I was kissing her neck and under her chin, her breasts, her navel...She was kissing my chest ,my neck and finally my lips....


She was holding my now raging erection and just massaging it with her soft hands.. and pretty soon we were in the bed..kissing and moaning...

"You will do anything to get me in the bed won't you? Even take me to some exotic place like this..." said Carlotta...

I laughed..."Pretty much."

"I like it...I'm not mad at you papi"she said laughing...

Soon,I was entering Carlotta and moving in and out slowly...while kissing her neck, her earlobes and finally her lips...

"And I like thiss." I said moaning softly...

"I know you dooo...ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuu.." she moaned.

She held me and wrapped her legs around my back as I really begin going in and out of her....

We got into a nice rhythm and began moving together slowly at first , for close to thirty minutes....I was trying to savor every moment, every minute...and then we began moving faster, harder...

I could've stayed inside Carlotta like this forever , I just kept pounding and she kept moaning and grabbing ahold to the pillows and tossing them and moaning and howling...and I kept pounding in and out ,in and out for close to an hour...I was sweating profusely....so was she....I began kissing her neck and her earlobes and her cheeks...She held me tighter and continued to kiss me...Which got me even more excited!!
Outside, a light summer rain began to pour....

"AYE DIOS MIO....OHHHHHHHHHHHHHH AYE DIOS MIO....AYE DIOS MIO PAPI...OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU..." she screamed as the bed began rocking furiously , headboard slamming against the wall....

Her speaking spanish during lovemaking excited me even more!!! Another four hours seemed to slip by....The light rain turned to a steady down pour...I doubt that either one of us noticed or cared...

I came furiously...So did she....And we lie there for a long time sweating profusely...
She leaned over and kissed me for a long time..and then she just cuddled in my arms..

We held each other ,oblivious to the world!






9 comments:

Toni said...

Excellent Story as usual!

Angie B. said...

Love this story and the way they wrapped it up...I knew it was the caterer.

Sunflower said...

Once Again...Nicely done!

Lisa said...

I really enjoyed this storyline...I loved the way they caught the real killer and the fact that his brother in law also got his!

Halo said...

Beautiful ending...Keith and Carlotta in that condo...Those two keep their marriage so hot!

Vanessa said...

Great storyline...The Port Murders...You should be writing for television.

Anonymous said...

STANDING AND APPLAUDING AND THROWING MAD PANTIES AND BRAS AT THE CEILING!

THAT ENDING WAS SO BEAUTIFULLY EROTIC!

Swaggie said...

Carlotta is sooo fine...I don't blame ADA Wallace for always trying to sleep with her!

Brenda said...

She's a fictional charactor Swaggie, and plus...She's his WIFE...He aint trying to sleep with her...He does sleep with her on a regular basis!