Friday, August 22, 2014

Broken Yoke



I arrived at the courthouse with Brenda Blake within a few hours...I hated to handcuff her, but she was a flight risk....

"You don't understand...You really shouldn't have done this...You don't know what you've done." she said.


"Look, you were summoned  to testify in this case...You were givin a court summons a few days ago..All you had to do was show up...You didn't show up and then you vanished for two days..." I said.

"I had to...You-You don't understand.." she protested..

"Understand what? What is there to understand?? This is a civil case...You aren't testifying against a drug kingpin..All you're basically saying is that you are a surogate mother carrying the child for Hollywood Bell..." I said.

"Look...You gotta let me go...Please...My life is in danger." she said.

"What are you talking about?" I said.

"Listen...You're not a cop are you?" she asked.

"No..I used to be and by the look on your face...I can tell this about more than what is apparent." I said.

"Look...Can we go somewhere and talk?" She asked me..

"Okay..."I said.

I walked her to the cafeteria....

"Let me level with you....Yes I am carrying Hollywood's baby...but it's not like they say....We didn't go to no clinic and have his sperm connected with my eggs or anything like that.."she said.

"I didn't think so."I said.

''We are having this baby the old fashioned way...Hollywood and I had an affair.. Problem is...I'm engaged and He was married...When I found out I was pregnant..I told him..." she said.

"Why didn't you get an abortion?" I asked.

"I was gonna...but Hollywood came up with this plan....Say that I was a surogate mother and that he and his wife would take care of the baby and pay me off....It was perfect...Until his wife decided to divorce him anyway and back out of paying child support." she said.

"Okay...I get that...How is your life in danger?" I said.

"My fiance doesn't know about any of this...He thinks this is his baby...He was never part of it..."she said.

"He still doesn't have to know.."I said.

"I think he does know...When I went missing..The U.S. Marshals may have told him...You don't understand...Rock will kill me and Hollywood...You got to protect me."she said.

"This isn't that kind of case..."I said.

"I can't get witness protection?" she asked.

"Witness Protection?? For this kind of case?? Are you serious??" I said.

"What am I going to do?" she asked..

"I don't know...I'll think of something...Come on." I said...

I took the hand cuffs off..No need for that now..We walked toward the courtroom!

II-



My wife, Olivia and her niece, Beverly walked out of the courtroom as we were heading there with a smiling Herbert Drinkwater and my ex-fiance ,Rachel Bell in tow...They were all smiles...


"This is Brenda Blake, the surogate mother" I said.




Olivia gave me a wet sloppy kiss in the lips...

"Awww Donnie Ray, I'm so sorry you had to go to all this trouble..As it turned out..We didn't need her."she said..


"What?" I said.


"The trial is over...We won! You are now looking at Ms. Rachel Phillips now...a newly divorced and free woman!" said Beverly who high fived Rachel...

Herbert Drinkwater smiled broadly....

"Not only free, but clear..She does not have to pay child support...Since her eggs weren't used..She has no biological link to this child...She's free and clear...Donnie Ray..Your wife and niece are incredible lawyers....I couldn't have done this without their help" he said.

Just then his phone rang....

"Excuse me...I have to take this."he said...

It was a text message...I saw it out of the corner of my eye...

"Sweet man, I am not wearing any panties....I need to see you soon...You know where!"

He smiled sheepishly....He didn't know I had seen his text message.

"Uh...I hate to run...but uh ahhh..I've got to go...Ladies...It was a pleasure working with you two...Rachel...We'll talk on Monday morning...Go over a few things..."he said and took his briefcase and hurried down the hallway and out the door..

Rachel looked at Beverly and Olivia...




"The only thing that can make him move that fast is a woman!!....He done found him somebody and they done set a fire up under him.." said Rachel...

The three women busted out laughing....

I turned to Brenda...

"You're free to go...I'll make sure somebody takes you home..." I said.

Just then we heard a click....The familliar click of a gun!!!

It was her boyfriend ,...Roderick "Rock" Nelson ...He had a .45 aimed at Brenda...

"Bitch...That aint my baby...You cheated on me..." he said.

Everybody froze...

III-



"Rock...don't do this!!!...Put the gun down...Aint no need for this..."I said.

"Shut up and mind ya business...Don't nobody cheat on Rock...I got a reputation to uphold..." he screamed and aimed the gun at Brenda's head..

I pulled my gun.....

"Don't do this...Drop that heater or I'll put you down...You don't want to do this.."I said.

"Rock please..please...I can explain everything...It was a money thing!!...Hollywood was going to break us off some serious cash...For both of us..."said Brenda..

"LIAR!!" he said...

"Hey man, drop that heater...I don't want to have to shoot you"I said...I really didn't...

He pulled the trigger back....Olivia, Rachel,Beverly and the small crowd of onlookers screamed...

Suddenly two loud shots rang out....Rock jerked forward and dropped his gun....

"Ughhhhhhhhhhhhhh..I don't believe it....I've been shottttttttttttttt...ohhhhhhhhhhhhh." he moaned and fell to the ground...

I  knelt down and felt his pulse...

"He's dead.." I said.

I looked up and Attorney Sonny Cochran was holding a smoking .45 of his own...

"I'm Sonny Cochran...I'm not only an Attorney...I'm a marksman...I defend em and I put em away damn it!..."he said.  He had saved me from having to shoot a man...I felt little relief that a man was dead behind this!








Beverly and Olivia cracked up laughing.... Policemen ran to the scene...Sonny made his statement to them...Then he looked at Beverly....

"You liked that huh? "he said.

Beverly continued laughing...

"Now that the trial is over ,look here...I haven't been able to take my eyes off of you since the trial started girl....How about dinner?" he laughed...


Beverly was still laughing...

"I'm flattered Mr. Cochran, but I'm taken....I have a man." she said.

He smiled...

"He's a lucky man and a smart man...Just like your Uncle over there...Cause if he hadn't of married your aunt..I'd of been on her...Cause I had my eyes on your aunt for years.Both of yall is some fine women...Lawd Jesus!"he said and walked away with a very contrite, Harry "Hollywood" Bell.

Rachel laughed and shook her head...

"Oh My God...I don't know who's worse...Drinkwater or Sonny Cochran..." she said.




"So glad I did get married..Imagine having to fight Sonny Cochran off?" said Olivia..

"Did you hear him? Trying to mack me and then telling me , he wanted to get with Auntay years ago..." laughed Beverly...and shaking her head..

Rachel looked at the pregnant Brenda Blake...

"That's my ex-husband's baby isn't it?" she said.

Brenda shook her head...

"It's okay.....Get yourself a lawyer and make him support you financially...It's about time he was responsible for something other than himself...And don't shed any tears over that thug boyfriend of yours...You're free now girl....Give your dreams a chance...Meet a nice guy...a guy that will love you for you and your baby like it was his own...There are still a few nice guys out there." said Rachel...

She looked at me...

"There's one I let get away...I'm going to regret that for the rest of my life...but I'm happy that he found a good woman...A good woman who had the good sense to grab him while he was available." she said and smiled at Olivia.



We watched as they wheeled the body of Rock Nelson out of the courthouse..





I looked at my wife.....

"Well, you're still on a roll..You won another one..." I said.

She whispered in my ear...


"Yes...Now let's go home...Donnie Ray."she said.

"Home?..it's just a little after noon.." I said.

"I need to give you your  uh reward for all of your hard work."she said.




I looked at her ...She smiled slyly....I smiled sheepishly....

EPILOUGE:


Rachel Phillips paid us handsomely and then moved the main operations of her business back to New Orleans...She bought a new home outside of the city limits and from what I last heard is pretty happy...

Her ex-husband, Harry "Hollywood" Bell was cut from the Eagles practice team and went out to the Bay Area of California....He walked on the Oakland Raiders and will be on their team come this fall..

We celebrated by taking the entire team,plus one out to dinner at a very tony Steakhouse...







"Auntay...this food is delicious." said Beverly...

"It is..Oh My God...I'm stuffed...Bev..Let's you and me hit the gym tomorrow."said Josie...

"That's a bet girlfriend."said Beverly.

Nelson was a man of few words when he was enjoying his food...He raised his fork in approval...and nodded...





Olivia and I cracked up laughing...

"You know...I want to make a toast.." said Olivia, raising her glass...

"A Toast?" I said.




"Yeah..To Judge Juanita Corley...I really misjudged her...I thought she didn't like me when the trial began...but she softened up and as it turned out...She wasn't so bad after all." said Olivia...

We raised our glasses-

"To Judge Corley!" We all said in unison...

And in a Hotel ,Ironically just a few blocks from us....




"Did I tell you that I like that you're wearing your hair in braids now?" said Herbert Drinkwater as he stood nude in the middle of the floor kissing Judge Juanita Corley...

She was wearing her hair braided...Wearing contact lenses instead of  the horn rimmed glasses...

"Why thank you Herbert.." she said continuing to kiss him...and softly fondle his erect and engorged penis...

"Lawd Jesus woman...Oh My god...."he moaned...

She giggled and fondled his once again raging erection...and kissed him in the lips again..


"Ohhh my goodness Herbert, how do you keep all of this in your pants?" she exclaimed...

"I try not to look at you...When I do...I have to use my briefcase to cover it up." he said..

"Ohhhh myyyy.I'm flattered...But I can't take credit for that horse you got in your pants...you had that before you met me...Wooooooo"she exclaimed....

"You're a beautiful woman Juanita." he said.

"No guy ever told me that....I intimidate so many guys."she said.

"Well they don't know what they're missing." he said...

"Ohhhh hush up...you're just trying to get me in bed." she joked...

"Yesssssssssss. I am..."he moaned...

"Ohhh counselor...you are so fresh..."she said as they walked toward the bed and slowly laid on it...

They wound up in the bed.....Kissing and moaning...

She moaned softly as the massive bed began to squeak and slam against the wall...
''Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh....Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu...""Ohhh baby, give it to meeeeee....ummmmmmph...Herbert!!! Ohhhh myyyy..Herbert!"she screamed...

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.... Juanita...Juanita baby......ouuuuuuuuuu, more, more... ohhhhhh..." he moaned...

Counselor..ouuuuuu..Counselor....OHHHHHHH. Work me..Work me..Work me darling! WORK ME LIKE A DAMN JOB!!! YESSSSSS, OUUUU YESSS!"she wailed...

"Ummmmph." he moaned...

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu lawd" she screamed!

They made sweet love for the next four hours with a quiet abandon...the sun was starting to set and they showed no sign of stopping...Juanita Corley was so far from her judge persona it was an amazing thing to see... She was crying tears of joy as Herbert Drinkwater put in work in the bed with her...He couldn't believe how incredibly soft and wet she was....how womanly her body was.....

"Oh Herbert, Herbert, Herbert ..ohhhhhh, I want to have your baby!" she yelled..

With that...He looked up! Startled!!!!

"Just kidding baby,just kidding...It's just feeling so goooooooooooooooood..Ohhhhhh lawdddddddddddddd ,what are you doin to me?? Ouuuuuuuuuu weeeee!.I'm losing my...ohhhhh lawd...I'm losing my mind!!!!" she moaned...

"Yesssssssssssssssssssssss!" he moaned as they continued to make sweet love well into the night.



10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Standing and Applauding and throwing my panties and bra to the damn ceiling! Loved it,Loved it,Loved it!

Toni said...

Very enjoyable and satisfying ending..Hope to see more of the Judge and Herbert Drinkwater..

Angie B. said...

Great Story as usual!

Sunflower said...

Loved the story..Couldn't believe that there was a violent shootout at the ending..

Lisa said...

Another Good One Keith!

Halo said...

Great storytelling..Loved it!

Vanessa said...

Herbert was rocking the Judges world...She could have cared less about that case in the end..He must have really been puttin it to her...Got her wearing braids...Contacts, Tight skirts...WOW! LMAO! Some good d__
will do that to you!

Cheryl said...

It was so good The judge slapped Herbert Drinkwater in the face...LMAO! WOW!

Brenda said...

LMAO! Loved it...As usual, I feel like I need a cigarette after reading this...

James Perkins said...

I've been reading this blog since it's inception..Keep the good stories coming..Bring back some of the classic charactors..