Friday, September 5, 2014

And Wear Something Sexy


My wife Carlotta kept thinking that our case wasn't closed....Tyriq would later laugh and tell me...

"Your wife is something else....I love her to death...but when she gets a head of steam about something...watch out." he said.



He, Carlotta and Jimmy took photos of the slain Former FBI Agent Brett Breland and showed them to the close friends and family members of all three slain girls and all of them said the same thing...

That this was not the man that their girlfriend or sibling had been involved with...

"It was a younger guy....This guy was way too old...Never saw this guy in my life."

To make matters worse...Sissy told us...


"Brett was left handed....The gun he killed himself with was in his right hand...Yet the gunshot wound is in his left temple...Why would he take his right hand and stretch around to shoot himself in the left temple??  No...Our killer is still out there...Add Brett as our fourth murder victim."said Sissy.

"Boss lady...he always seems to know what you're wearing...Even after we removed all of his spyware...Don't you find that odd???."said Carlotta...

"Sure do.He knows all of our names...On his phone calls ,he says all of our names with such familiarity.Like he knows us!" said Sissy.
We walked into the surveilience room...



Sirena, Hop and Sharon were looking at the crowd scenes of all four of our crime scenes...

"We must have looked at these crowd scenes a million times...This guy wasn't in the crowd." said Sirena...

''Partner...that's because...He wasn't in the crowd...He was hiding in plain sight....HE WAS ONE OF US!" said Hop.

"Oh My God...Hubby, you're right....Let's look at all of the uniforms..."said Sharon...

We began to look at all of the video and soon one guy emerged....

A Tall, rail thin man with reddish brown hair...





"Look...We know all of these uniforms..They work here...except this guy...Who is he?"
said Tyriq..
"Yeah, Look..There he is at the second crime scene...With the Black Baseball cap, Trying to hide his face...but we got it.." said Jimmy...


"Oh My God...There he was with us at the Angela Courtland crime scene and the other day when we discovered Bethany Edwards and even a few days ago when we discovered Brett Breland's body  He was at all of them!!!.." said Carlotta... "In all the confusion...Nobody realized that he wasn't one of us..He's been here right under our noses all the time..re-routing calls...Watching us.."said Carlotta..

Sissy looked shaken...We all followed her downstairs to the locker room....

Sissy, Sharon,Carlotta, Tyriq,Jimmy,  Hop and Sirena searched all of the lockers with help from FBI Agents and a few uniformed police officers...
"This is his clothing...Look...Hair dye...Look at this equipment...Fake badge, the works!This is our guy...If he comes in here today....Grab him!" she said to the uniforms...

''We on it Lou!" they said.

Just then ,Carlotta's phone rang...It was Duke.



"Top...Your hunch was right...I took some guys with me and we recanvassed the last crime scene...I found an attic...and I found the same electronic re-routing equipment..
He was here the entire time we were..He killed Breland and yelled out the window and then went and hid." said Duke....

"Good..We got photos of him...All we have to do is figure out who he is...We found a locker...He has been disguised as a cop...He's been here, amongst us all the time..."said Carlotta.

"Damn...No wonder he's always been two steps ahead of us...Okay...We on our way back." said Duke.

Just then, Detective Angie Belton and Hazel walked into our office..




"Hey Guys " said Angie and Hazel....Angie walked over to Jimmy and gave him the sweetest kiss...
"Hey lover." she said.

Jimmy blushed like crazy...

"Heyyy ." he said....

She took one look at  the man on the screen and said...

''When did they re-instate Reggie?"

"Reggie? You know this guy?" said Sissy..

"You know him too Siss..Detective Sgt. Reggie Princeton ,He was a Homicide cop....A good  detective too! He was crazy about you...Brought you coffee and pastries every morning...Sent you flowers...Brought you lunch too...Sometimes after you and I had already been to lunch...You told him that that was inappropriate...and you asked him to stop...Several times I now recall....He tried to ask you out that one time....It was back when you were already dating that FBI agent....And you told him that because you were his supervisor that that was not ever going to happen. You transferred him over to Lt. Tragg's unit...Remember??? That's how you got space in the budget for Carlotta and Tyriq to come over and eventually my honey bunny, Jimmy, remember?? I had just transferred to Internal Affairs.He looks like he's lost a little weight and definitely a little bit of hair."she said.

"He's lost his mind too..He's our suspect in four murders.." said Sissy.

''Whatttt?" said Angie.



"Oh My God Angie...I forgot all about him!!!.....It makes sense...He knew all of our names..He's been here amongst us, walking past us...Possibly even talking to us and we never noticed him, never remembered him...He always seemed so insignificant...I guess we should never make anyone feel like that." said Sissy..

''Even so Siss, that's no excuse to go on a killing spree." said Angie.

"Now that you mention it Angie...I remember that and I remember him vaguely...."I said.
 He had so many years in and such a high salary, that when both he and Angie left...I was able to bring Carlotta, Tyriq and Jimmy in....and there was still enough money for three more detectives when a couple of the older guys retired as well...which gave us room for Hop and Sirena...we still have room for one more detective if we want...I've always felt that Sissy was holding that spot for Angie's return one day.

"Sooo many men falling down at your knees lady, I can understand that .You just forgot." joked Angie..."Ed Cantrell, Rollie Rollerson, FBI agents...Wow...To be you.." joked Angie...She ,next to my wife Carlotta was Sissy's closest and best friend...They were as close as sisters and only she could joke with Sissy like this... Sissy looked at Angie and busted out laughing...
Sissy looked over at Jimmy, who was swooning over Angie...

"Hey Jimmy, take an early lunch...Take your girlfriend,oh excuse me...Fiance with you..." said Sissy...Who then hugged Angie...

"Thank you girl...You just cracked our case for us..." she said.
"You know me Siss. Always there to help." Joked Angie as she sat on Jimmy's lap...She suddenly began to blush...

"Oh My goodness Jimmy...."she said.
"Sorry babes..." he said..

"Nothing to be sorry about...but uh...let's wait until we get home..." she said laughing and kissed him again..


 I walked up behind my wife Carlotta and put my arms around her waist....She jumped and then blushed herself..

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuu.." she said...

I nibbled on her earlobe softly....

"I like this dress...When did you get it?" I asked.

"About two weeks ago..When Boss Lady,Sirena,Sharon ,Hazel ,Angie and I went shopping.." she said.

"I like it...How bout you and I go and get some uh lunch?" I said.

"It's just 11;00 o'clock..I'm not hungry." she said.

"I wasn't talking about eating..." I whispered...

Carlotta blushed....

''Ouuuuu papi...You are sooo naughty..." said Carlotta.

II-
Things were slow in the office, Duke and Tyriq left to run down evidence on another case...So Did Hop and Sirena..Hazel had gone back to the M.E.'s office. Jimmy and Angie had taken an early lunch and I was thinking about taking Carlotta back to my office and locking my door for an hour or so when Sissy's smartphone started vibrating like crazy...

"Oh who could this be?" she said...

''Helloooooooooooooo baby, Thought I was dead didn't you? Thought you'd wrapped up the case didn't you?" came the all too familiar voice that had been haunting her for close to a week.

Sissy quietly put him on speaker phone so that Carlotta,Sharon and I could hear and Sharon could get a trace...

"You know...for someone who claims to be so smart, you're pretty dumb...You could have walked away scott free...We thought that our dead FBI agent was the suspect....Nobody would even be looking for you."said Sissy....Not wanting to let on that we'd already identified him.

"And they still aren't...But my goal was for you and I to spend a night together...And I see that I have been going about this all wrong." he said...

"Is that right?" said Sissy.

''See, I've been killing young girls....Random people, you don't know...You investigate murders all week...That's what you do...Me killing some random chick doesn't move you....But me having somebody close to you in my custody will move you."he said.

"What are you talking about?" said Sissy...

"I'm sending you an email on your phone...wait for it..." he said.

A live action downloaded video of Eddie C. bound and strapped down on a bed in a hotel room was sent to Sissy's phone...Eddie had two tubes running from each arm, hooked to a machine...
Sharon patched it in to our 50 inch flat screen monitor...


"Oh My God!!! Don't hurt him!!!!" said Sissy, now visibly upset.....Carlotta rubbed her back...

"I haven't hurt him as of yet....I've drugged him...He's sleeping peacefully...Now whether he lives or he dies is up to you...If you comply...He'll be released..Fail to comply and I'll pull this switch, which will send enough barbituates into his system to put him to sleep forever... It's time to stop playing games....I need to be inside of you...I can't take it any longer...You are driving me out of my mind...I happen to know that most of your detectives are out of the office...That's good....I want you to meet me at this address in one hour...Come alone and don't put a GPS tracker on your car....Leave your smartphone at the office, tell no one..and I do mean no one where you are going....Oh and wear something sexy.....I've been waiting a long time to make love to you...and now I"M THROUGH WAITIN! YOU HAVE ONE HOUR TO GET HERE !!!" he said..."You'll find the address under your welcome mat in front of your house...Don't tell anybody else about this..I suggest you leave now." he continued...

(Click!)

''Sissy, you can't go through with this...Let me call the guys..."I said.

"You can't...Please don't."she said meekly....She looked as if she had completely surrendered..I had never seen her this way before.

"Boss Lady, no...." said Carlotta..

"I've got no choice...He'll kill Eddie C."said Sissy...

"How do you know he won't kill him anyway and you too once he gets what he wants?" asked Sharon...

"Chance I gotta take Sharon.." said Sissy ,who took her holster off and laid it on her desk...She took her smartphone out of her purse and laid that on her desk...Tears were in her eyes...She hugged Carlotta and then Sharon and then me....It appeared that she whispered something in Carlotta's ear...Carlotta nodded.

She didn't say goodbye...She just got in her car and left the office.


Sharon blew the photo up.....


''Look at this photo...There is an open window....If we blow it up more...There is a street sign...Look, it's clearly readable..."said Sharon...

''Aye Caramba...I know where this is..."said Carlotta...

"I do too...It's across the street from your old apartment!!! In Northern Liberties...."I said.
"Yeahhhhhhhhhhhh...and that's not where he's going to take Boss Lady.." said Carlotta.

Sharon and I looked at Carlotta funny...

"It's too easy....He knows us..He was once a homicide cop...He knows that we took this image and blew it up and have determined the area...He expects a slew of cops to go charging into those apartments....He's not going to be there.."said Carlotta...

"Where will he be then?" asked Sharon..

"Somewhere, where he can observe...Like across the street in my old apartment building.." said Carlotta..

I smiled....Sharon smiled...

"Keith....You got a smart wife...Don't ever try to pull anything over on her.." she laughed....
I smiled...

"No...I only want to pull things off of her ,like her clothes..." I joked..
Carlotta blushed...

"Papi!!! Shut up!!....You make me blush!" she said...

We all laughed.

III-

Sissy went home and changed into the sexiest dress imaginable...One I hadn't seen before...I wondered when did she wear these dresses?? A Black one sleeved mini skirt...Sissy's curves had curves and she was wearing this dress...She had on some matching Black stilletto heels to boot...

She stood on the corner outside of the apartment complex as she was ordered to do and waited for the familliar figure to show up...He had on a Black baseball cap, Black Aviator shades , a Black jacket and black jeans....

"Sissy,Oh My God....You're sexier than I...Oh My God...Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh...ouuuuuuuuu...Ughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh My ..Ohhhhhhh." he moaned..

''Reggie, are you alright?" she said. He looked startled..

"You ...You know my name?" he said ,smiling sheepishly....He had on a baseball cap and dark aviator shades to hide his face.

"Detective Sgt. Reggie Princeton....Yes I do...We  all know who you are!" she said.

"Well!!  Your guys are better than I thought. You have some superior detectives working for you..They're young...They aren't jaded yet...I imagine some of them have some college in their background" he said, seeming very surprised.

"They do...One has an associates degree...Two went to law school..." said Sissy proudly...

He smiled..."Ahhh yes...They are pretty good...Pretty smart...Duke, Tyriq and Angie were honor graduates from the academy.....That explains a lot...It was an honor for me to match wits with such a group!" he said.

"So..Uh, what have you been up to?...It has been a long time since I've seen you."said Sissy, trying to remain calm..

"I haven't been on the job for three years now...I was a Private Investigator at a law firm for  few years and then I went out West....I couldn't get you off my mind...I never could...Making love to you was on my bucket list.." he said.

''You know...You could have just asked ...You didn't have to kill four people...Four innocent people Reggie."said Sissy..

"Would you have said Yes?" he asked...

"Depending on where I was in my life, if I was involved with somebody or not, you never know." she said.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh ,ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu, ughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...Ohhhh my goodness, wouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu...You would have??" he said..

Sissy could see a wet stain on his pants that was growing larger...

"Reggie, You've...you've ejaculated on yourself...I guess we can't..uh...." she said.

"Nonsense...Come on inside!!...We'll wait then until I'm up and ready to go...What? Are you in a rush or something?" he snapped..

"No...No..No Rush....Where is Eddie C.? Is he safe?" she asked...

"Your precious boyfriend.??....Yes, he's safe...For now...See this switch?  His veins are attached to a needle...I pull this switch...A fatal dose of barbituates will automatically rush into his system and he'll be dead within twenty minutes...." said Reggie..

"Okay...Okay...Don't do that.."said Sissy..He walked her across the street and into the apartment complex that Carlotta used to live in, down to a sub-basement....He had a 50 inch flat screen television....He was getting a feed from across the street...

"I expect your cops to run through that building across the street all night...They'll never find me....And I'm here in this sub-basement...They'll never find us here either....I'm just always a step ahead of you guys." he laughed.

"Superior Intellect huh?" said Sissy sarcastically...

"Now don't be like that...My IQ is near genius level...I'm just smarter than the average guy...that's all..I should have had your job...Lieutenant...but the department had to make the affirmative action quota.." he said.

Sissy frowned...

"Not that you aren't capable...You've turned out to be a very good leader and you always were a great detective...It's just that I was better." he said smugly.

 "Superior Intellect huh?" said Sissy again, very sarcastically...she hated it when it was implied that she got her position because she was both a woman and African-American...What about her high clearence level? and her other qualities and abilities?  Most of the time this was said by jealous individuals who were angry that they hadn't achieved at her level.....

He looked Sissy up and down and smiled salaciously...

''Now take off your bra.."he said.

''What?"asked Sissy.

"Take it off...I was a cop...You think I don't know that you guys put  wires in women's bras? Take it off and toss it in that sink full of water...I know you're a good cop and determined to try and take me down...but you won't succeed..I told you that....Come on, off with the bra! I've covered all my bases...I've anticipated your every move...You guys are sooo predictable.." he said...

Sissy unzippered her dress slowly...and slowly began unhooking her bra...His bottom lip quivered just watching her...She smiled and shook her head...

"Could you help me?"she asked.

"Huh? Whattttttt?" he said...His eyes nearly popped out of his head...

"Help me unsnap my bra....." cooed Sissy...

"Ohhhh...Ohhhhhhhhhhhh...ummmmmmmmmmmmm...Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh..Yessss..." he moaned...his fingers shaking....

"You almost pulled off the perfect crime Reggie...but you didn't..We knew it was you...We had DNA from three crime scenes that didn't match Breland....We have three eye witnesses that place you with all three girls, we have surveilience photos that place you at all four crime scenes and we even have your clothes and your equipment that you thought you hid at Breland's crime scene with your fingerprints and DNA all over it..So We got you, We got you cold Reggie." she said and took her bra off and tossed it across the room..Looking at him and smiling salaciously...

He picked her bra up and looked at it....It was black and laced...He shook his head...His eyes nearly popped out of his head..His bottom lip quivered....Sissy smiled...He smiled back at her... His lip was quivering....He was losing his mind with lust....

"Did you kill those people Reggie?" she asked in a breathy ,seductive voice....

"Ohhhh my Godddd....Yess...I killed those people..I knew it was the only way I could get your attention...And now you've got mine....I'm standing at attention for ya baby...Oh my God, you are sooo sexy..Take your clothes off...." he said...Shaking....He was now fully erect...His trousers stretching out like a tent.

"My...My...You are ...uh at attention...Look at you!!!Are you sure you can stand it?" said Sissy...."I'm not trying to be smart...Really!  I mean, you get so excited."she said very seductively.

"I do....I've gotten that way over you since the day you first came to our squad room and took over as Lieutenant...You never noticed me much...I'd bring you coffee, pastries...I'd run the reports in...a few times ,You came to my crime scenes...You even patted me on the back and congratulated me on a good collar ,when I'd cracked a case...but outside of that, you weren't as personal with me as you are with Duke, Tyriq,Angie, Carlotta and the others." he said softly.

"You did?  Reggie, I never knew...But Duke, Tyriq, Carlotta and the others are different..They are my personal friends...We all had history...we go back aways...It was different..I didn't  know you like that....I'm not friendly with every single cop or detective under me...but those six or seven detectives are like family to me. Tyriq,Duke and Angie served under me as patrol cops before they became detectives..They introduced me to Carlotta and Jimmy and Sirena...We all see each other socially.We've all been friends for years ,even before we were all working together in the same unit...Didn't you have other friends in the department.." she said.

" A few...Not many....I remember when I got the nerve to ask you out.." he said.

"I remember that too..You had on that loud plaid suit jacket..." said Sissy ,allowing herself a moment to smile.Maybe she could reason with him, get him to surrender, she thought.

"Yeah...it took me two weeks to work up the nerve and then you turned me down...told me that because you were my supervisor, that was never going to happen..." he said.

"Reggie...I've never dated any of my subordinates...Not one...I don't play that...I was your supervisor at the time."she said


It wasn't going to happen anyway...You were dating that damn FBI agent, Brett Breland. You wouldn't date me ,even after I transferred over to Lt. Tragg's unit.."he said..."Now take your clothes off like I asked you." he said.

"Okay...but you're going to get over excited...You told me to wear something sexy." said Sissy ,easing down the zipper to her dress...

"You sure did...That dress is fittin you like a glove....Oh my god." he said breathing heavy...

His eyes nearly popped out of his head..His bottom lip quivered....Sissy smiled...He smiled back at her...
"Ohhhhhhh... I don't know....Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...Just do it..take it off.!!Take it off!!!..Yessssss!"he said, shaking mightily....and sweating profusely....This was frightening Sissy a bit...What kind of man had Reggie become? She wondered...

''Okay, so you figured out it was me...But no one has an address for me.. I've got several on record...Your guys will just run into more dead ends..."

''Because you're just too smart for us right?" she said.

''Yes..exactly." he said.

"You sure you won't pop off again?  If we are going to do this at least make it worth my while."said Sissy..

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh ,ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu, ughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...Ohhhh my goodnesss,ummmmphhhhhhhhhhhhh,  wouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu..We are actually going to do this...Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...ummmphhhhhhhhhhhh..I can't hold it in...ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh" he moaned...

Sissy shook her head...

"My goodness....Do we have to go through this again?" she said...

"DON'T MAKE FUN OF ME!!  I JUST HAVE TO GET MYSELF TOGETHER! I JUST HAVE TO GET MYSELF TOGETHER!" he screamed...stomping his foot in frustration....He was sweating mightily...

"In the meanwhile, you can get your hands up papi...Show me your hands!" said Carlotta as she aimed her glock at his head.. He was stunned!

"What? This is impossible...How did you? How did you?" he screamed....

"You can push that little button all you want..We already found Eddie C...He's safe." said Carlotta..

"Nooo..This is impossible!!!....No Wayyyyy!" he said.
Sissy smiled...

''Chica..You found me!!! You understood my clue!" she said.

"Of course and that wire was perfect....We heard everything....We got him cold." said Carlotta.

"Wire?  You recorded all of this?? HOW?" he screamed!

Sissy and Carlotta smiled...He stomped his foot in disgust...

Three uniformed female officers and two uniformed male officers with shotguns hand cuffed Reggie Princeton and read him his rights....He looked at the bra on the floor...

"The wire wasn't in the bra was it?" he asked..

Sissy smiled...

"Nope!"she said.

"Where was it?"he asked.

"I'll let you figure that out on your way to jail..." she said and winked...

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh ,ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu, ughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...Ohhhh my goodness, wouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu.." he groaned, exploding on the spot!

''Oh Reggie ,my goodness..You're worse than a twelve year old boy." said Sissy in disgust!

"Aye Caramba!" said Carlotta turning her head away!!..

"Ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwww.."said one of the female uniformed officers...

"Yeah,it's been that type of night." smirked Sissy as they carried Reggie Princeton out...His pants soaking wet with semen...

''Sissy,I swear...I would've satisfied you....I would have been hard for a long time after that...I'm tellin you.This has never happened before..." said Reggie meekly ...blushing...

''Yeah, so you say." said Sissy ,purposely dismissing him.

''Don't dismiss me!!!....I WILL NOT BE DISMISSED!!! ..Making love to you would have been the height of my existence....I would have satisfied you totally....You never gave me a chance..." he said.

He hung his head in shame...and stomped his foot in frustration...

''Come on loverboy, let's go."said one of the female uniformed officers...The other two girls laughed..

He stomped his foot again in frustration...He was very embarrassed!

 ''Don't dismiss me!!!....I WILL NOT BE DISMISSED!!! I can't believe this...I can't believe this...HOW DID YOU FIND ME??" he screamed!!!!

They all turned their heads and smiled weakly, one woman was outright laughing... If it wasn't for the fact that this man had needlessly taken four lives...I might have felt sorry for him. He was guilty of hubris..His narcissism and ego had led to his downfall...Like all the others..He overplayed his hand.

Duke was outside with three male  uniformed officers ,waiting with the paddy wagon.....
He took one look at Reggie Princton's pants and looked puzzled....

''Don't even ask Duke, Don't ask!"said one of the female officers as they handed him over to Duke..

"Damn man...You look like you got started early." he said..

The other male officers busted out laughing....

"All of you can go to hell...I was more than half the cop any of you will ever be." snorted Reggie...

"Yeah and in half the time." laughed another male uniformed officer...

They all busted out laughing....Duke just shook his head and smiled.

Reggie Princeton stomped his foot in frustration...

''How did you find me?" he asked.

"You figure it out Princeton...You're the superior intellect....It'll give you something to think on, while you're on death row, waiting for your needle." said Duke.

IV-

Inside the hotel room, Sissy looked at Carlotta...

"Wow, you got here in the nick of time Chica...I almost thought I was going to have to get in bed with that freak..." she asked..

"I've studied you for years Boss Lady...I know the kind of cop you are...I knew you had a plan up your sleeve...Ah...at least one of them. I aspire to be just like you one day. I knew that he'd be across the street, not where he led us to believe he was." she said...

Sissy smiled at her protoge'

"Chica..you already are the cop that I am...I'm proud of you..." she said and hugged Carlotta...

I walked in with Eddie C.

''Sissy somebody wants to see you.." I said.

''Damnnn girl...Look at you..." he said...His eyes nearly popped out of his head when he saw Sissy in that dress.
"I'm just glad you're alright...There's a medic outside...Get a bandage for those arms.."she said.

''Look at you...Always looking out for me..You need someone to look out for you..."he said and kissed her softly..

"I'm a cop...I can look out for myself.."she said and smiled..

"I want to look out for you...As your husband...!"he said...
Carlotta and I were stunned..

''Eddie, what are you saying?" she asked.

"I'm declaring myself Sissy...This aint the most romantic way to ask, but...Siselia  Lorraine Van Buren...Will you marry me?  I'm gone get you a ring soon...I can't live without you...That's why I moved in with you and I don't want nobody else taking you from me.."said Eddie C.

"Wow! I always knew I would get a proposal at a crime scene" laughed Sissy , who smiled.."Yessssssssssss..I'll marry you Eddie ,I'll Marry you... You sure made me wait long enough...All my friends have gotten married or engaged...." she said.

"Yeah, well you aint gotta wait no longer...You gettin married now." he said.

''Oh My Godddddddddddddd..Boss lady....you're getting married!!"screamed Carlotta who hugged Sissy..

The two of them danced around like two high school girls...

I couldn't take my eyes off of either woman and how sexy they both looked...


Eddie C. looked at me...

''Ughh, would you excuse us?  I can uh get us back home...He kidnapped me in my own car...It's parked down the street." he said.

"Oh yeah sure man.." I said and took Carlotta by the hand...

"Everything is cleaned up here...Duke, Rico, Jimmy,Sirena,Hop and Sharon are waiting at Headquarters for Reggie Princeton...This case is pretty much closed...Plus I think they want to be alone."I said.







''Alone?"said Carlotta...

"Yes...No need to waste a perfectly good room and a bed." I said.

Carlotta looked at me and smiled...

"Ahhhhhhh...I get it." she said.

The street was empty now..I pulled her to me and kissed her softly...

"Ummmm,you've been wanting to do that all day haven't you?" she said smiling and returning my kiss...

"This and more...Look...There is your old apartment building...You still got your key?" I asked.

''Nooooo..someone else is in there now..why?" she asked...

''Just asking.."I said smiling...

She put her arms around my neck and kissed me ,this time longer...

"Thank you papi." she said.

''For what?"I asked in between kisses..

"For never taking me for granted and for always being hot for me..I appreciate it..." she said and laid her head on my shoulder...

"I appreciate you always being hot." I said and kissed her some more..

EPILOUGE:
 Reggie Princeton was convicted on four counts of first degree murder, five counts of kidnapping and one count of making terroristic threats....He was sentenced to die by lethal injection....He still has photos of Sissy Van Buren in his cell and still writes her long lurid letters...from time to time...asking her to send him photos of her naked...She tears all of his letters up and tosses them in the trash...
She said to me and Carlotta the other day...

"I'm sorry for saying this...but I can't wait until his execution...I'll finally be rid of him...I still feel like he's somewhere watching me from time to time.." she said.

And Ironically enough, Carlotta discovered one last micro video device of his in our bedroom just a few nights ago...


"Look what I found papi? That freak was watching us too.." she said....

I checked out the small camera and smiled...

"Well I hope we gave him a good show.." I said and grinned...

Carlotta smiled sheepishly.....

"It was a long show....Oh my goodness..." she said, breathing deeply....

I grinned....


18 comments:

George S said...

Incredible Writing....You created a really creepy villian who I actually thought was going to out smart them....but in the end ,he didn't! Again, great story!

Toni said...

WOWZERS!!! That's all I can say...Great story, Great ending!

Angie B. said...

I actually thought Sissy and this guy were going to end up in bed...Carlotta and Duke got there in the nick of time! Incredible!

Sunflower said...

Really creepy and scary guy! Nice that you caught him without any mayhem...

James Perkins said...

What is it with a lot of your bad guys having uh, control issues? This
is the third one.Hillarious story though...Good writing...Poor guy!

Anonymous said...

Standing and applauding and whistling and hurling my panties and bra up into the rafters....Loved it!

Grover Tha Playboy said...

Creepy Guy! Icky Guy! Glad they caught him!

Brenda said...

Incredible storytelling...I had to take a shower afterwords...This guy was soo....ewwwwwwwwwww! Glad that Sissy didn't have to sleep with him.

Cheryl said...

Great story! Kind of funny too! Just glad they caught him, Glad that Sissy didn't have to sleep with that guy and Happy that Sissy and Eddie C. are going to get married...

Lisa said...

I'm happy that Sissy didn't have to sleep with that guy and Happy that Sissy and Eddie C. are going to get married...You've got three weddings coming up...Angie and Jimmy, Sissy and Eddie C. and Ed Cantrell and Carol...I'd be interested to see how you handle this...Or are you going to do it like you did Duke and Hazel and Sharon and Hop, away from the storyline?

Keith said...

I don't know how I;m going to handle that...I haven't written that far into the future.

Halo said...

I really thought Sissy and this guy were going to end up in bed...I am soooo glad she didn't sleep with him...The arrogance of just tying to literally blackmail someone into sleeping with you by killing people, his snide remarks about affirmative action and his superior intellect just made my skin crawl..I cheered when Carlotta and a mostly female squad of officers found him...I was so glad that he was outsmarted by the very people he seemed to arrogantly look down on.Great story!

Vanessa said...

Mannnn, I loved this story...Loved the way Sissy teased him and loved the fact that she didn't give up,that she was determined to take him down...When she took her bra off..I did think that he had the upper hand..but when Carlotta showed up...I realized that she had whispered a clue to her that tipped her off...Probably about the wire and to listen..Good job!

Yvonne Anderson said...

Great storytelling all the way down...This might be one of my favorites..

Turned Up said...

This story got me a little warm!

Tate 2 said...

I knew they were going to get this guy...I figured he'd do something to clue them in...but they got him with good old hard nose police work.

Yvonne Anderson said...

Loved the way Sissy dealt with this kook and set him up....Especially loved how Carlotta figured him out!

Captain Jack said...

You are still givin it to the damn people!