Tuesday, September 2, 2014

Well Dressed With Red Hair

The next day was business as usual at C.I.D. headquarters...I checked in on Sissy and my wife and the other detectives to see what they had found out...

The first Detective I ran into was Detective James "Jimmy" Barlow...
"Hey ADA...I went over to Chinese Bob's and inquired about the food and guess what? The food was ordered over the phone by credit card...Amy Radcliff's credit card...He never saw her...He just took the order...He said that it sounded like a female voice making the order and that at times she sounded like she was crying..Traced the call to that same burner phone." he said.
"This guy is good...Really covers his trail..." I said.

Sirena and Hop were the next two detectives I ran into ...I was really glad that I had mentored young Tony Hopkins when he was a patrol officer...He had even then what I knew would make a good detective..And Tyriq's wife, Sirena had been a godsend...Together these two were a great team...They worked well together.


'"I canvased that broad area and talked to some people and they remember seeing a well dressed white guy reddish, brown hair,and a young white girl in the neighborhood early yesterday...They bought a few things at a Hess station, using her debit card and credit card...and they settled in that for sale house that we found them in...He was described as Tall, athletic and was driving a white Nissan Sentra..a 2011 or 2012..I cross checked license plates and it turns out that that is our murder victim's car..." said Sirena..

"I showed that spyware to Sharon and she not only knew what it was, she knew the guy who sold it..She and two FBI agents paid him a visit today...She'll be back soon..." said Hop..

II-

"Piece by piece we'll get there...This guy is good, but like all of them, he'll slip up." I said.

My wife ,Carlotta and Tyriq arrived with Sissy a few minutes later...



As usual, Carlotta gave me a big kiss...

''How's my Honey Bunny?" she said.

''Incredibly horny" I whispered in her ear...She blushed like crazy...I cracked up...."Well anyway..We've been very busy...Boss lady, Rico and I talked to her friends, classmates, relatives...She didn't have an enemy in the world it seems..." said Carlotta.

"Top and I went over her financials with a fine tooth comb...she comes from a kind of well to do family...Nothing was out of order..She was attending Penn...Second year student...Good grades and all...They said that she had started dating a guy name Brett, Tall athletic built, Well dressed....But that not much was known about him...Peculiar thing though...Almost all of her friends said that he creeped them out..Didn't like his picture taken and was very controlling of Amy and bossy..."said Tyriq.

"On the last day of her life...She went to class..We verified that, She had dinner with her parents and she went out for drinks with her girlfriends...She vanished in that club two nights ago...Her girlfriends said that she came with them and that she complained about Brett and said she was thinking about leaving him...He wasn't with them...She excused herself and went to the ladies room and that was the last time they saw her...They thought she had just left and had not told them..We pulled camera footage from the bar...She's seen leaving out the back of the bar alone and getting in her white Sentra and pulling off. That was the last time she was seen."said Sissy.

III-


Duke and Sharon walked in the office at the same time...Sharon was flanked by three FBI agents....

''Sissy..People in your neighborhood described a tall ,athletic built white male with reddish brown hair in the house directly across the street from you...He was renting it...But he used a woman's credit card...a Angela Courtland...I checked her out...Called her phone, got no answer,,,Went by her job and her house..Guess what..Nobody has seen or heard from her in two months..He had been there for at least two weeks..I guess you never noticed him...He kept the shades drawn,kept to himself....Bought junk food, We found a Flat Screen Television and a laptop computer in his room...No prints, no DNA...all purchased on line in the past month or so and sent to another address in Northeast Philly......Got the same description...Tall white male ,with Reddish brown Hair...Well Dressed..Oh yeah...Auto Theft found her car...A White 2011 Nissan Sentra.. No prints or DNA...This cat is good."said Duke.

"We found the guy that was selling the spyware...We shut him down...He was selling black market items..But he remembers our guy too...Same description...We got a partial of him...But he's wearing a baseball cap and sunglasses and his face is covered by his trenchcoat....He paid for everything in cash...A real careful guy." said Sharon.

 "Does this guy ring a bell? Did you date anybody that fits this description?" I asked.

''I'm sorry Keith...I'm not the international lover you  once were...Every guy I've dated was Black...I didn't date any white guys.." said Sissy..

''Well maybe...There was a guy who had a crush on you....that you turned down..."said Carlotta..

"No...I'm afraid not...Nobody like that in my past...." said Sissy...

Just then her cell phone rang again...

''Oh ,Who is this?" she asked..

''Hello Baby..It's me.." came the voice...

"What do you want? Why are you calling me?" she asked and put her phone on speaker phone..

"Because I need you...I need to be with you....I need to hear your sexy voice...I need to be inside of you...It's time to play...Get a pen and a piece of paper...take down this address...I left a little prize for you...Damn you looked sexy today in your tight blue skirt and that lovely blouse......I saw you this morning when ADA Wallace dropped you off...I must say..You have some really good detectives working for you..." he said.

"Yes I do and they're going to catch you." said Sissy...

''No..I don't think they will...They're good...but I'm better......So much better....When are you going to let me have you?"he asked.

"That's never going to happen Brett!" she said.

''Awww ha ha...Brett eh? Your guys are good..but that's not even my name...Just go to that address...byeeeee nowww." he said.

IV-


We found the car halfway submerged in the water , just like he had told Sissy it would be...but the sight in the front seat was the most horrifying thing we had seen yet...It was the decomposing remains of what looked like a woman...The body had decomposed so bad that the only way we knew it was a woman was the clothing still on it...The smell was horrible... The Harbor Police brought the car and the body up as we all
held our noses..




 
Carlotta, Tyriq, Jimmy and Hazel observed the body....

''What a mess."exclaimed Carlotta.

"How long has she been in here Hazel?" asked Tyriq...

"A long time." said Jimmy leaning down and checking the clothes..

Hazel and a CSI person took tweezers and picked maggots off of the seats and the body...

"These will tell you a lot..but just from a wild guess..She's been dead about two months....And being in this water...There is no DNA or Prints..."said Hazel..
Duke was holding a Tablet...He ran the tags through an app he had for registered motor vehicles...

''This car belongs to Angela Courtland...and I'm betting that this is her." said Duke...

Sirena pulled a wet drivers license off the back seat of the car...

"This is her drivers license...I'm guessing you're right Duke." said Sirena.

''Damn...He probably killed her first and began buying things with her credit cards." said Duke...

"He's playing with us...toying with us..."said Hop..

"They always make a mistake.." said Carlotta..

''He hasn't made a mistake yet...he's killed two women and we got nothing.. I'm not blaming you guys...But this is frustrating....In order to trip this guy up...we've got to get creative."said Sissy...

"I've got his DNA...Some of his hair dropped out at the crime scene yesterday....Sharon is running it through the FBI VICAP's website."said Hazel..

"Okay...well maybe we'll get a hit and maybe that photo we got of him..we can blow up and get a better look at who we are dealing with...Let's get out of here." said Sissy..

Just then Sissy's phone rang again...

"This is my secret admirer no doubt." she said..

"Helllooooooooooo baby....Did you see my little package?" came the mysterious voice.

"Yes...We see....You strangled this one.."said Sissy dryly...

''I like to change up every now and then." he laughed...

"I'm going to catch you you know.." said Sissy..

"Nah...You're beautiful...but you're not smart enough to catch me...None of you are..." he laughed.

"Think so huh?" she said.

"You've made a reputation of bringing down some pretty heavy hitters I admit... but you've never dealt with a truly superior intellect.."

''Oh really? You know I like smart men.I find them very sexy!"said Sissy..now sounding very seductive.

"Oh yeah..Then why are you with that dumb ex-con? Don't try to patronize me Sissy."he snarled.

"He's good in bed and he's got a big penis...Can you say the same?" said Sissy...

"Size aint everything...The sexiest organ is the brain..."he said.

"That's what guys who are lacking always say...If that makes you feel better, then fine.."

" Oh yeah? Oh...Oh....Oh Yeah? Wellll....Well....well.....I'm...I'm ...I'm done talking to you today...Good Night!" he said.

"I used that same tactic to taunt Haywood Coley Jr.and it worked....I think you just got to our suspect and it may be the key to bringing him down." I said.
"I hope you're right." said Sissy...She turned and whispered to my wife ,Carlotta.
"I was telling him the truth about Eddie C...I'll sure be glad when he gets back in a few days...I miss him." said Sissy.

"I know you do honey." said Carlotta and they both laughed that conspiratorial laugh that women laughed..

(TO BE CONTINUED)



8 comments:

Anonymous said...

"He's good in bed and he's got a big penis...Can you say the same?" said Sissy...
That made me stand up,clap my hands and throw my panties!

Toni said...

This story is wild...Sissy really can't remember who this guy is..He must have been somebody real insignificant...Somebody that passed by her everyday that she probably never noticed..It might even be a cop!

Sunflower said...

They've dealt with some demented killers before...And this one is right up there amongst the best.

Lisa said...

This guy is very disturbing...The fact that Sissy can't remember who he is ,is even more disturbing.

Lisa said...

Clearly they have got to step it up and catch this guy...He's very smart and very dangerous!

Cheryl said...

"He's good in bed and he's got a big penis...Can you say the same?" has got to be the funniest line I've read in awhile...It shut this guy down...Way to go Sissy!

Vanessa said...

I co sign on what Cheryl said..That was funny, but at the same time that could aggravate him and cause someone else to die.

Halo said...

This guy is the creepiest adversary they've faced yet!