Tuesday, October 28, 2014

Club Montreal


I walked up the stairs with two tumblers of coffee....As I walked into our domicile...I saw my wife's niece, Beverly staring at our broken bed and smiling....

I had hoped that we could have gotten that bed out of here and on the trash before her next visit...but I should have known that that was too good to be true...

"Go ahead ,get all of your laughing and teasing out...let's hear it" I said..

"I don't have anymore to say ....Ummph,ummph...ummmph...You really love my auntay don't you? Wow..broke the damn bed...Is it that good Donnie Ray?" she laughed....

"Better" said my wife Olivia , who had showered and gotten dressed while I had been out fetching coffee...She greeted me with the warmest,sweetest smile I'd seen in awhile.

She whispered in my ear...

"Hey Hot Stuff!" and giggled like a shy school girl.
She certainly was taking it all in stride....

"Believe me Donnie Ray...I got the worst of it before you came back....She's all laughed out now.." said Olivia, who took a tumbler of coffee from me and gave me a long, soft sensuous kiss...She didn't seem to be the least embarrassed by the fact that we had broke the bed during furious lovemaking the night before..She just continued kissing me with Beverly standing there...

"Okay you two...See, that's what led up to that over there....broken headboard.....two front legs broke off...Damnnnnn ,yall two was havin a time up in here....Well...I'm glad I wasn't here....That thump and all the noise  that went with it would have woken me up anyway." she said ,getting one last laugh out...
"You through?" I asked her....

"Pretty much....then again...No.......But don't worry....I won't mention this to a soul...I promise..This is your business...Auntay...I know you have that meeting with Bristol and Rollie Rollerson today don't you at the
Montreal Club don't you?" she asked..surprisingly changing the subject.

"Yes...Aren't you going?" asked Olivia..

"I can't...I have a client...a friend of mine...She's been arrested for murder..." said Beverly...

"Who is this?" asked Olivia..

"Her name is Monica Owens...She works at Coley Distributors..She used to work in Admissions when I was in Law school...That's how we met..We've hung out a little bit over the years.She's accused of shooting her supervisor..A guy named Thomas Brown to death.....It was rumored that he was going to fire her in a few days...Police found the murder weapon wrapped in newspaper in her drawer.." said Beverly.

"Wait...Where was this guy shot at?" I asked.

"Down the street from their main warehouse ,which is a few blocks away." said Beverly...

"So Why would I shoot my boss ,then bring the gun back to my job,wrap it in newspaper and put it in my desk?" I asked.

"These are good questions Donnie Ray....I can really use your investigative expertise...Not today...You go with Auntay to this meeting...but tomorrow...Come with me..." she asked..


''Yeah...I want to check this out...Looks like your friend is being framed.." I said.

"Coley Distributors...I'm familliar with that place...That's where a lot of Bridget's products come in at...I went for a ride with her once when she was picking up a delivery." said Olivia...

''Bridget's place huh?  Is that where you got what you had on last night?" I whispered in her ear, getting excited at the thought and memory of it..
Olivia giggled...

"Yes dear..calm down.." she said and rubbed my hand gently...
Beverly smiled ...
''You two are soo cute...You guys are my favorite couple, next to Nelson and me.." she said..laughing tenderly..

II-
Club Montreal was a very tony establishment...The kind of club that a bourgie snob like Stephan Bristol would hang out...

The drinks were over priced...but they were good...It was nice to go to a bar and the bartender knew what he was doing...

"You guys enjoying the drinks?" asked Stephan Bristol...

"They're delicious." said my wife Olivia..
"Yes..they're very good." I said.

"I own 50 percent of this joint...Me and the guy I'm partners with bought this from a Jewish guy two years ago." he said matter of factly...

I was impressed....I was even more impressed when his girlfriend, Mya Russell appeared once again...in yet another micro mini skirt highlighting her shapely legs, with a top that highlighted her ample breasts and gave you just a tease of her bra.
Stephan kissed her on the cheek....he peeled off a couple of hundreds and passed them to her...

"I'm meetin with an important person today babes...We make this deal and then it's me and you..gettin married at Penns Landing on a ship and cruisin down the river...with seven D.J.'s ,all of our friends and partying all night long.." he said laughing...

"Really baby?" she said..

''For real." he said..

Just then Rollie Rollerson walked into the club....I had met him before...but he seemed larger than life...Dressed immacculately as usual, smelling great and walking into the club as though he owned it...

Rollie and Stephan were both wealthy men, both Black and yet different....Rollie was more comfortable in his own skin...He partied in Josies and Aqua Bar with the common folk...He didn't feel a need to always brag about what he had...It was known anyway...He never talked about money ..While Stephan Bristol constantly talked about his acquirements and aquisitions and constantly tossed his money around for all to see...He came to Josies...but only during the holidays...Other than that...He wouldn't be caught dead in the hood...And there was the difference in the two men..
"Olivia...Donnie Ray....what's happening people?? That goat looks good on you mannnnnn. Stephan?" he said as he hugged Olivia and shook my hand...and nodded to Stephan Bristol..

I noticed something interesting while this was going on....Stephan's fiance looked at Rollie in a peculiar way...
Like She Knew Him! He took one look at her and was astounded...He knew her too!

I was a Homicide Detective for years...I knew how to read people and how to observe everything  and everyone in the room... The way these two looked at each other was very interesting...Olivia would tell me later that she picked it up...The only one who didn't was Stephen Bristol..

"Rollie...let me introduce you to my fiance...my baby...the love of my life...Miss Mya Russell..." said Stephen Bristol..

Rollie smiled kind of uneasy, but nodded...

"Pleased to uh meet you.." he said...

''Enchanted " she said and winked at him..
To everyone's surprise ...Beverly walked in...

Rollie smiled...

"Well look who it is..." he said...all teeth..."Liv Junior." he joked..

"Hiiii Rollie" laughed Bev salaciously..

"Hi cutie pie." laughed Rollie, grinning from ear to ear.... He whispered in my ear..."Lawd have mercy man....How do you control yourself..living with both of them?
I couldn't do it." he said.

I just smiled..

"Changed your mind huh?" said Olivia to Beverly..

"Yeah..I met with my client..The hearing is tomorrow anyway...Plus I've always been curious about this club." said Beverly...

"Did you know I own half of this?" asked Stephen Bristol...

"Well, I do now." said Beverly smiling sweetly...Olivia and I just smiled...
More drinks were delivered to our table...

"The reason why I called you here Rollie is because I've come across a wonderful business opportunity for the both of us..." said Stephen Bristol...."I was both amazed and delighted to find that Olivia has both of us on retainer..so..seeing that ,I asked her to set this meet up...I was in Ibiza recently and I got friendly with a man known to the world as El Gato!" he continued..
"The Cat?? You met the Cat?/ I know him?" said Rollie Rollerson...

"You do?" asked Stephen Bristol.

''I've known him for years...We partied all over Spain..."said Rollie.

''Well you know that he has some of the most popular wines in Spain and Italy and he's looking for an American Distributor...I told him that I could facilitate his needs..." said Stephen..

"But you need a backer right?"said Rollie..

"Yes.Which is where you come in." said Stephen...

"I could see something like that...Is the Cat coming to Philly?" asked Rollie...

"He's coming in next week..Then we can meet again.."said Stephen Bristol...

By now, Stephan Bristol's fiance had gotten up, tired of money talk and tired of drinking and had excused herself...

After awhile..Even Rollie tired of talking about money...He got up..

"Livy, Cutie pie (meaning Beverly) I must go...Always a pleasure seeing you girls..Donnie Ray..likin that goat baby!...Stephen...I'll get with you and El Gato next week baby.." he said.

The two men embraced and Rollie appeared to have left the club...

Stephen then turned his attention to Livy...

"Olivia...Olivia...You haven't aged a day since we were kids..still fine as ever....Last time I saw you, you were working as a Public Defender and small fry here was just graduating law school..now look at you both...Lawyers...Private practice....Making the big bucks...I like it...Let me know when you're ready and I can rent you a real big office..I imagine one day you and Donnie Ray are going to want a whole house and Beverly here will get married or get pregnant ,one or the other." he said.
Beverly gave him the side eye....Olivia just laughed...
I excused myself and walked down a dark hall towards the men's room..Why were all men's rooms in Philly located down a dark hall?



III-
As I headed towards the mens room..I heard voices..Voices that sounded like two people...a man and a woman!!!

I peered in and then ducked behind a wall and saw Rollie Rollerson...His trousers down to his ankles as well as his boxers and Stephen Bristol's fiance, Mya...her panties down to her ankles, her bra hanging from the side of the sink and Rollie's penis going in and out of her from behind like nobody's business...He was squeezing her breasts gingerly...He looked like he was squeezing oranges...

They both were oblivious to me...They were going to town...I knew that these two knew each other...

"Ummmmmmm.." came a male grunt..

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuu..ohhhh my goodness..ouuuuuuu." came the female voice..

 Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh....Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu...""Ohhh baby, give it to meeeeee....ummmmmmph..."

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.... Mya...Mya......ouuuuuuuuuu, more, more... ohhhhhh..."

"Sock it to me Rollie...ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh..."she moaned.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh gooooddddddd lawdd it's soooo goood...ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh damnnn girl...ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh sweeeeet jesusssssssssss  ..arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.."he cried ...out!!"Morrre...Morreee....morrre...ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh..

"Rollie..ouuuuuu..Rollie....OHHHHHHH. Rollie I'm cumming...ohhhhh my goodness..ouuuuuuu!"she wailed...

 She was sweating profusely....So was he.....

"Ohhhhhhh,ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, here it comes...here it comes....ohhhhhhhhhhhh." he yelled...

"Yesssssssssssssssssssssssssss..ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu, Rollie!!!!" she yelled...

They were rocking so hard...I thought they were going to break the sink off the wall....

 They both began shaking and holding each other...They were both climaxing.....His bottom lip was quivering...She was shaking and sweating profusely....breathing heavily.....

"Oh My god, Rolllieeeeeeeeee!..ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu.." she screamed.

They both took deep breaths....he pulled out of her...He was wearing a condom...Thank goodness..

He slipped it off and tossed it in a trash can....He pulled his boxers up and his trousers....He didn't bother to try and fix his shirt...She fixed his shirt and his tie for him...

She pulled her panties up and straightened out her mini dress and put her bra back on...She fixed her hair the best she could..

She turned and gave him a wet sloppy kiss...He held her for a long while,staring into her eyes....


"Wow! You are something Rollie." she said.


''So are you baby. I had no idea you were his fiance" he said.

''Yeah...He asked me last week.." she said.

"You really gonna marry him? Stephen Bristol?" he asked..

''I know right? He's kind of corny I know...but he did ask me to marry him..You aint gonna ask me or nobody else no time soon." she said.

"No time soon..But who knows?? Anything can happen.." he laughed...

"You got a woman.." she said.

"Yeah,I do..." he said.

"You two serious?" she asked.

''Somewhat." he said.

"And yet you've been screwing my brains out for the past six months..." she added...

"Yes...And Yet!" he laughed...

She laughed too..

"You so crazy Rollie." she said.


"Let me leave first.." she said..

"Why not?..According to everybody else..I'm already gone." he laughed as he caught his breath.

He squeezed her behind...

"Ouuuu Rollie.." she said and turned and gave him a long ,wet,sloppy kiss....They both laughed...

"You so crazy Rollie." she laughed as she walked out of the men's restroom.

IV-

"Whatttt? D.R. are you sure it was them?" asked Beverly after I told her and Olivia what I had witnessed in the restroom...

"Yes it was Stephen Bristol's fiance, Mya and Rollie Rollerson going at it so hard...I thought they were going to break the sink off the wall." I said.

''You do realize the irony of you saying that don't you?" said Beverly looking at her aunt and me..Olivia gave her a side eye...
"Bye Felicia " she said...They both laughed heartily...These two were at once sisters, girlfriends...much much more than Aunt and Niece. I smiled watching them sometimes.
"You know..I feel sorry for Bristol...But on the other hand..I'd love for him to know...Love to see that self serving smirk knocked off his face." I said.

''Up top" said Beverly who high fived me..She felt the same way about Bristol that I did..I don't think either one of us disliked him...We just saw him for what he really was...Insecure.

"As funny as this is guys..We don't want to get in the middle of this..That's their business..Our business is making this meet happen and getting paid." said Olivia,smiling...
"That goes without saying."said Beverly and I...

"Let's get out of here...Where are you parked Bev?" I asked...

''Right behind you guys across the street." she said..

Just then Mya appeared in the club...She saw Stephen Bristol and sat on his lap...She kissed him....He just grinned from ear to ear....

''Where you been babes?" he asked.

"Oh just outside...looking around,taking in the scene." she said.

"Oh...I hadn't seen you in awhile...I was a little concerned..." he said, kissing her again..

"No Need to be concerned..."she said..

"That's right...because all of this here...Is Mine." he said..and squeezed her ample rear end...She giggled like a school girl and planted a wet sloppy kiss on his lips..

He just didn't know.

(TO BE CONTINUED)



10 comments:

Angie B. said...

"All this here is mine" HA! If he only knew!

Sunflower said...

Both of Olivia's clients make me want to take a shower...but in this case..Rollie is the lesser of the two evils!LOL!

Toni said...

A nice humorous outing....I love these three guys....I hope they always stya together...but seriously...For the sake of privacy...OLivia and Donnie Ray ought to move into a house...They are going to probably have kids eventually...and plus they are newlyweds..

Anonymous said...

Standing and Applauding and throwing my panties! A very hot installment!

Lisa said...

Rollie is jeapordizing a potentially big deal....It probably means more to Bristol than him...But seriously...That is the man's fiance..Has he no respect for anything?

Halo said...

SMDH @ Rollie...He can't keep it in his pants...Having sex with the man's fiance and right there in the man's club...Just like Donnie Ray walked in on them...That could have easily have been Stephen Bristol...

Vanessa said...

It takes two to tango...This girl is jeapordising ang good thing Stephen is doing for her...It's clear that she's a kept woman...And Rollie is not going to keep her.

Swaggie said...

Rollie was beatin the box up! LOL!

James Perkins said...

This being Escapades...I know that Bristol is going to find out about this and the deal is going to be in jeapordy....What is Olivia going to have to do to save it?

Brenda said...

@James Perkins-Olivia doesn't have to do anything...She gets paid for bringing them together to profer a deal...She'll get paid whether the deal goes through or not!