Monday, October 27, 2014

Sky Box

It was a beautiful night in the city....The three of us, my wife, Attorney,Olivia Bennett-Alexander, her niece, Beverly West, also an Attorney and myself, Private Investigator, Donnie Ray Alexander were at a new rooftop bar and grille called the SkyBox in downtown Philadelphia..We were the guests of it's new owner, Olivia's client...Stephen Bristol...a mover and a shaker with a somewhat shaky background...He was one of the wealthiest Black men in Philadelphia...He had made his fortune supposedly from playing the stock market...but the streets told a different story...He had a network of people who gave him information...inside information that he used to make just the right moves...Yes...It was insider trading...but he got out before the SEC or The FBI even knew his name..he got out with a pile of money...He was also a notorious gambler ,who played in a number of high stakes card games and won a pile.....and he had his hand in every hip new thing that came down the pike...

It was said that he had ties to the underworld...but if he did...It was never proven...He had no criminal record whatsoever....but it was known..He was not to be crossed...He was about my age...Tall, thin, brown skinned, well cut hair..manicured nails and was a sharp dresser...Wore tailor made suits, expensive shoes, expensive fresh smelling cologne and drove a mint colored Bently with his name monogramed on it...

He lived in a Condo near Penns Landing....He needed an Attorney ,so he had called Olivia and invited us up to his new Bar and grille...

It was warm night as nights go...The bar  covered a large area and like Aqua Bar, was actually a huge aquarium with exotic fish and sea creatures swimming in it...There were  beautiful wooden fire places just feet from the bar which funnelled warm air towards the patrons who were either at the bar or in the lounge chairs nearby... Gorgeous African-American, Asian, Latina and White waitresses took the food orders from the kitchen just a floor below...

The drinks were delicious..High for my tastes..Remember..I used to be a cop, but good...


"Wow Stephen...This place is gorgeous..." said my wife Olivia...

Stephen smiled...

"I'm glad you like it Livy....I bought this about a month ago...It's a nice investment...Unlike Mulberry Street, We will be open year round.." he boasted..

"I've experienced a Philadelphia Winter...Is that possible?" I asked..

"Don't you feel this heat? As long as It doesn't get too bad..We will flourish." he said, smiling..

"Don't mind D.R. He's from New Orleans....He's not used to Philly weather yet." joked Beverly as she sipped her drink..

Stephen smiled.."Well he's going to have to get used to it...To us.." he said laughing...

Olivia smiled...

"So Mr. Bristol...I know you didn't just invite us here for a review...To what do we owe this visit?" asked my wife..
He feigned hurt, then he flashed a brilliant kilowat smile..

"My Livy...Always to the point...You know Donnie Ray...I knew your wife as a child..She always was right to the point...Always had a bit of a bullshit detector this one...So be careful...Never lie to her." said Stephen Bristol..
"I will take that into account." I said, smiling..

"I want you and your niece to represent me....I have an investor...A very wealthy man who has a product I would like to distribute...It's a very tasty wine I had the great fortune of tasting myself when I was in italy last summer...I want the distribution rights to it in this country...Problem is I need a backer." he said.

''And what's that got to do with me?" asked Olivia..

"It's come to my attention that one of the clients you have on retainer is one Rollie Rollerson....I want you to set up a meeting between he and I.." said Stephen Bristol.

"You could just call him..His number is listed." joked Beverly...

Stephen Bristol looked at Beverly and smiled..

"You know ,when you were a little girl I used to always say that children should be seen and not heard..but I suppose I can't say that now...You have blossumed into quite a woman and you are also co-counsel.." he said slyly...

Beverly gave him a side eye and smiled..

"Stephen did you just tell me to shut up?" she asked playfully..

"Noooooo...I wouldn't dream of that Bev..."he said and they both laughed...

"Actually Livy, Bev...You know that Rollie Rollerson won't do business with just anybody...but you are his attorney as well as mine...If you could broker a meeting between the two of us...I'd be most appreciative...Your bank accounts would mirror my appreciation.." he added with that kilowat grin..

"I'll get in touch with Rollie...He owes me a favor anyway." said Olivia..

"I remember once he was quite taken with you..."said Stephen..

"Yeah and so were you." said Beverly.

"Ahh yes...That's quite right...You were always underfoot.." he nodded..smiling...

Unlike Olivia's first husband, Elwood Barnes..Stephen Bristol actually liked Beverly...He liked her even more as she grew up and uh filled out into the sexy woman she was now....He always found her amusing.



"I went to the Junior prom with Stephen...." said Olivia to me..
I nodded...

''I assure you Mr. Alexander...I was the perfect gentlemen..Her brother was a most fearsome presence."he said.

I smiled...

Olivia told me that her brother scared the hell out of a lot of the lightweights that attempted to court her and the others didn't take too many liberties with her..

''Anyway...My Business partner will be in town in a few days and I would like for Rollie and I to sit down with him and discuss a deal."said Stephen..

"Okay...I'll get in contact with Rollie and I'll let you know in a few days..."said Olivia.

II-
A very attractive young woman in a very tight and short white micro mini skirt walked over to where we were sitting...She had a very stylish white top that was parted in the middle and showed you just a peak at the black mini bra she was wearing...Stephen Bristol's eyes lit up...

"Oh Mya...Come here babes.." he said.

She smiled and walked over to Stephen...He pulled her to him and gave her a wet,sloppy kiss...

"This is my fiance, Mya Russell.." he said..

"Oh wowww. Congratulations Stephen...You're getting married!" said Bev...

"I am...In about a month...Hopefully after I close this deal.." said Stephen...

"Hi Mya...I'm Beverly.." she said..

"Pleased to meet you." she said...


"Hi Mya...Congratulations on the wedding...I'm Olivia Bennett-Alexander, Beverly and I are attorneys and old friends of your fiance...and this is my husband, Donnie Ray Alexander...He's an investigator..who works for us.." said Olivia..

''Ouuuu, he's fine girl...I like that goatee...I guess it's Attorneys and not Blonds who have more fun." she said laughing...

The four of us laughed...

''Don't you love her? She's got a great sense of humor." said Stephen Bristol... He pulled out a money clip, peeled off three or four hundred dollar bills and passed them to her..

"Run along now, buy yourself a couple of drinks...Daddy is talking business." he said..

She giggled like a school girl and gave him a sloppy and wet kiss and did as she was told...

I suppose this was a good guy, but his condescending attitude kind of bugged me...Yet I understood why this girl would stay with him...He passed out hundreds like it was nothing...Why wouldn't she stay?

III-
This wasn't Josies or Stoleys, this was on a whole notha plane...The D.J. spun classic jazz and the crowd was hipsters...Black,white,asian mostly with a sprinkle of Latinos...

''A Russian Gangster owned this place...He died suddenly at 40...Massive heart attack.. I bought this from his former partners..all of whom are in jail now..Such a shame...Got this place cheap too..." he said.

"You own any other businesses?" I asked.

"Not really, just this...but I plan to buy some more lucrative holdings in the coming year...Might get back into the stock market. ,who knows?" he said...

Everything about this guy cried gangster.....but Olivia assured me that while he was a bit morally suspect..He merely walked to the edge..Never stepped over it...

Bristol walked over to where his girlfriend was talking to a group of men....Olivia put her arm around me and leaned her head into my shoulder..

"You don't like Stephen do you?" she asked..

''He's alright...a bit bourgie for my tastes, but he's your friend...and your client." I said

"He's our client Donnie Ray...We are partners..You,me and Bev." she said..
 "You and him used to be uh an item?" I asked.

''Stephen? Nooo...He liked me..He took me out a few times...when we were in high school and then some years later when I was in law school he tried to date me..but he uh...never did much for me..never excited me really...I mean we tried to make a go of it...but uh it just didn't work out...We agreed to be good friends though...and we have been..He's had me on retainer for a few years.." she said.

"What about Rollie? You think he'll talk to him?" I asked.

''Rollie likes money....If Bristol is talking money...Rollie will talk to him.."she said.


''Auntay, try this "said Beverly passing Olivia one of the many colored martinis..

''Ummmm, this is good baby."said Olivia..

"It's a good thing I'm driving...You guys are toasted." I said.

Olivia whispered in my ear...



''If I get too toasted ,I won't be any good to you tonight.."she said and softly rubbed the crotch area of my pants...
''Well then,I'd better get you home then." I laughed salaciously..

Olivia laughed too..and looked at me salaciously and winked..

Beverly hadn't heard our conversation, but she heard us giggling..


"You two are always giggling about something.." she said...

"Come on,let's go home ladies..it's late."I said.

We didn't have to pay a tab...Stephen Bristol had paid everything...I saw him from a distance..He was talking to his fiance...

"Baby as soon as I make this deal...I'm going to give you your dream wedding...You can invite all of your girlfriends and your family...Then we are headed to Paris for our honeymoon...and then a cruise to Ibiza..Oh it's going to be great..."he said.

"Really Stephen?'' she said.

"Really...just stay with me..Don't leave me baby...Don't leave me...Just the thought of you with another man would drive me off the deep end." he said..

This sounded odd..

"I would never leave you Stephen.."she said.."Why do you think things like that?" she said.

"I don't know..You just seem so flirtatious sometimes.."he said..

She kissed him softly and slowly and he grinded on her up against the wall..

"Ohhhhh baby...you drive me crazy.." he moaned...

"Ohhhhh Stephen..." she said..

I turned...It was best to just take the girls home..

IV-
A little while later at home...I watched Olivia change out of her beautiful dress and get comfortable across our bed..She was wearing some pink lace panties and a black t-shirt...Checking her phone and her e-mails..

I laid down beside her..

"Those new?" I asked...

"Yes..you like? "You don't have the answer....I can see by the way you're drooling that you approve.." she said...

"That Stephen Bistol fella is really into his fiance...He was cool around us, but like putty in her hands..."I laughed..

"Seems like I know that girl from somewhere before."said Olivia...

''You repped her in court?" I asked..

"I don't think so..but she seems so familiar..I don't know where I know her from, but I've seen her."she said.

I turned her over and kissed her softly...

"Forget about her." I said...

She returned my kiss...

"Ummmm, no surprise here...You couldn't wait could you Mr.Alexander?" she said..

I didn't answer...I just kissed her again... I had a raging erection that I had successfully hidden up until now...She smiled at me...I pulled her to me and began kissing her passionately... She stroked it gently and smiled at me...

"Oh my goodness...ummmm...look at you!!!...You're like putty in my hands."she said..

"Yesss.I am...and I don't like it." I said and continued kissing her...she giggled like a school girl in between kisses...

"You like it....You know you do.." she said in between more sweaty, sloppy kisses..

She slipped my pajama bottoms down and I slipped her panties down and off... She fondled me gently,which was driving me crazy...I licked and sucked her breasts...Which was doing the same to her...But she didn't say a word...She opened her mouth a little, but no sounds came out..

 We continued kissing...laughing ,silently....She kissed my neck, my chest, my cheeks and finally my lips...I kissed her breasts and her neck...finally, I was entering her luscious body....

Moving in and out slowly....Olivia moved up and down slowly....

"Ummmmmm..Mama likes...Mama likes.." she cooed.

The bed squeaked a little bit , ....She began licking my neck and sucking on it,which made me begin moving deeper and deeper into her warm and wet lusciousness.......The bed began to squeak and rock a little more...

Finally she cried out...

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHH MY GODDDDDD...OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!"

I moaned myself..

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu girl.."

 The bed was rocking something fierce and slamming against the wall...We slowed down a bit...She looked like she was climaxing...I slowed down immensely and moved in a little harder.....She let out a soft  whisper...

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu...boyyyy stop it.....ouuuuuuu..ohhhhhhh my goodness....ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu....you just showin off...ohhh my godddd,ouuuuu.."she moaned.

Five hours seemed to evaporate swiftly as we made sweet and tender love..

"Ouuuuuuuuu,Oh my goodness Donnie Ray...Donnie Rayyy..I'm cumming...ouuuuuuuu I'm cumming..ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh....ouuuuuuuuuuuu.."she said..

And she was...shaking and jerking frantically...

 So was I...

"Damnnnnnnnnnnnnn Olivia....oh my goddd...."I moaned...

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu boyy...Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.." she moaned...turning her head from side to side...She kissed me again and began blowing into my ear...That was all I could take...

"Ohhhh my godddd..ughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!'' I moaned..

I exploded.. ..shaking and stiffening up....and then we heard a crack and a slight thump!

We were breathing heavy....Olivia and I slid a bit...We had broken the leg ..one of the legs on the bed and then the headboard had cracked...

"Oh Myyyy."said Olivia....

The other front leg snapped and the bed shifted a bit..!!



"Wowwww....the bed broke.!!" said Olivia..laughing..."Oh My God...We broke the bed..If my niece comes up here and sees this...I'll never live it down.." said Olivia...

"We've uh got to get a new bed.."I said..

"Uhhhhhh Ya think? I've had this bed...for years..It never got this kind of action though" she said smiling and rubbing my back softly...

"I've got to cool it...Beverly probably heard us..."I said...

Olivia smiled..

"She's not here...She went out with Nelson...I saw her when she left." she said and pulled me to her and kissed me softly...

"Ummmm you keep this up and we are going to be going at it again." I said.

"I don't care...Do you?" she asked in between a few more kisses...

"Remember when I told you that Stephen Bristol and I tried to make a go of it and couldn't..Do you know why?" she asked me..

"Because he's self centered,self absorbed and thinks he's prettier than his woman?" I said.

"See..I knew you didn't like him...That's only part of it.."she said.




"Okay, what was the reason?" I asked.

"He never excited me enough for me to even dream about wanting to go to bed with him...His mannerisms just never did it for me...He kissed me good night once after a date....It was like me kissing  Beverly in the lips...Did nothing for me...and I knew from then that we weren't going any further...Not as a couple..It was the same feeling that I'd had when he tried to date me before in High School.. That was years ago...I certainly hope he has improved ....I actually wondered if he was gay at one time. So did my brother Jimmy and my niece, Bev."she said.

She rolled over and gave me a big kiss, then she lay her head softly on my chest

I had at first felt a little threatened by Stephen Bristol with all his money and wealth and trappings..now I had a smile on my face..

"You have nothing to worry about...You have always excited me." she said, smiling.

"You've always excited me too." I said.

"Oh I know I have." she said and winked..

But this story was far from over as we all were to find out!


(TO BE CONTINUED)



13 comments:

Anonymous said...

Standing and applauding and throwing my panties to the ceiling....They broke the bed! Yessssssssssssssss!

Toni said...

The broken Bed aside...With Rollie Rollerson and Stephen Bristol in this story,I know it's going to be good!

Angie B. said...

These charactors are amongst my favorites...but here of late you seem to be recycling a lot of Kevin's old charactors...Rollie Rollerson, Stephen Bristol, Ralph Scallion and mixing them into the stories...You make it interesting, but I'd rather you create new charactors for these guys to deal with...Just a suggestion.

Sunflower said...

Actually,I like seeing Olivia,Bev,Donnie Ray and company blend in with the rest of the Escapades nation!

Vanessa said...

Wow! This looks like it's going to be another interesting outing...A high powered meeting between Rollie Rollerson and Stephen Bristol...Bev has a murder case and of course a bed breaking entrance! LOL! Couldn't resist!

Lisa said...

Wow! Talk about lead in stories...
They broke the bed...WOWZERS! They are really doing it in that bedroom! Wait til Bev sees this!LOL!

Halo said...

Nothing like true love and good sex!

Cheryl said...

@Halo-Girl you already know! LMAO!

Turned Up said...

This story got me a little warm!

Brenda said...

Hmmmm,Robert Foxworth broke the bed and came through the ceiling in one story...Eddie C. and Sissy broke her bed and now Donnie Ray and Olivia have broken a bed...My goodness! LMAO!

April said...

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu...boyyyy stop it.....ouuuuuuu..ohhhhhhh my goodness....ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu....you just showin off...ohhh my godddd,ouuuuu.."she moaned.

Five hours seemed to evaporate swiftly as we made sweet and tender love..

"Ouuuuuuuuu,Oh my goodness Donnie Ray...Donnie Rayyy..I'm cumming...ouuuuuuuu I'm cumming..ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh....ouuuuuuuuuuuu.."she said..

And she was...shaking and jerking frantically...

That's when a man is knowing what he's doing and doing it right...The bed breaking was just a little extra...That made me long for my ex-boyfriend...He used to put it down like that!Haven't commented in awhile...I just started my blog back up..

James Perkins said...

Hmmmm, can you say TMI April?

Grover Tha Playboy said...

Laughing at some of these comments!