Tuesday, November 18, 2014

Cry Uncle

I peered up at the beautiful artwork on the wall of the restaraunt and smiled...It was a Black woman's silohuette..She was in an aqua bikini and sitting on what looked like a picnic blanket in the park...

Both my wife, Attorney Olivia Bennett-Alexander and her niece, Attorney Beverly West looked at me and smiled..
"You like that Donnie Ray?" asked my wife with a mischeivious smile on her face...

"I do." I said.

''Auntay...Do you have an Aqua Bikini??....I know you got a picnic blanket.." laughed Beverly...

"I'll do you one better Husband of mine...Since you like that piece of Artwork so much,how bout I buy it for you? We can put it in our bedroom." she said smiling...

Beverly's boyfriend, Attorney Nelson East, who was eating with us smiled...

"Wow..you're going to buy it Mrs. A.?" he asked...

"I could...Might not have to pay much...The owner of this establishment is my client...He's had me on retainer for a couple of years now...He and his boyfriend are friends of mine...If I asked for it..They might give it to me without cost." she said.
"I liked Beverly's idea better...You in an Aqua Bikini..." I said and winked...

"Next Summer playboy.....Or maybe on your birthday.." she said and we all laughed....
It had been a few days and I had interviewed 25 of 28 of Elizabeth Perkins employees..Had checked their financials, credit cards, debit cards, bank accounts, stock portfolios as well as their whereabouts throughout the week the transfer was made and could find nothing weird or out of the way..I even talked to their family and friends...It clearly wasn't any of them...I checked the IP address on that video that was sent to Lizzy's phone and it originated from a phone with a blocked number...Naturally...Whoever was behind this was covering their tracks well.

"You think this guy Robert Carver will show up D.R.?" asked Beverly...

"You were discreet dear weren't you?" asked my wife with visible concern."

"Of course..I told him...That I was an investigator and that I represented Elizabeth Perry's attorneys...I showed him the video in his office..Just me and him...He thought he was being blackmailed....I assured him that he wasn't..But that he needed to meet with us... He told me that he never gave her any stock tips...Which backs up what she said.. I'm beginning to see that whoever set her up might not be someone from her office...Maybe He's got an enemy..."I said.

II-

Our food arrived....Nelson looked at Beverly...
"I could really get used to eating good like this." he said..
Beverly gave him a long sensuous kiss..

"Stick with me baby and you'll do more than just eat good." she said...
"Ouuu listen to this girl...I don't know if I should be hearing this."laughed Olivia as we ate...

Across the room an attractive young lady kept staring at our table...She finally got up and walked over to our table...Nelson looked as if he had swallowed a can of paint..

"Nelson East is that you?" she said.

"Karen...How are you? It's been awhile huh?" said Nelson nervously...

"A while? More like five years....Where have you been?" she said.

"I've uh been working.." he said.

"I heard you were in the Public Defender's Office....." she said.

"I was for a number of years....Now I'm in the private sector...I work for Robert Foxworth and Associates." he said..."Oh and uh allow me to introduce my girlfriend...
Ms. Beverly West..She's an Attorney also...and this is her aunt...Attorney Olivia Alexander-Bennett and her husband...Mr. Donnie Ray Alexander...He's the firms,Investigator.." he said nervously..
She looked Beverly up and down and frowned...She however smiled at Olivia and me...

"Girlfriend huh? Wow..Things sure have changed for you.." she said.

"So uh where are you practicing?" he asked...

"Oh I'm not...I haven't practiced law in four years...I'm a stand up comedian now."she said.

''What? You're kidding right?" said Nelson...

"You sound like my Mama and all of my relatives when I say that....I was a lawyer for a minute...I decided I was better telling people jokes...It works for me...I'll be performing at the Oxegan Comedy club this weekend...You should catch my act." she said..

"Maybe we will.." said Nelson...

"So how is your Uncle doing?  That must have been a kick...Having a Gangster Uncle and you working in the public defenders office.." she said.

Upon the mention of his uncle...Nelson really got uncomfortable....

"He's fine...He's uh out of the country...." he said...

She sensed he was uncomfortable...

"Ohhhhh, They don't know who your uncle is do they?" she said slyly...

"Is it important? Do they have to know?" said Nelson...now sounding irritated...

"Still refuse to embrace who you are...eh Nelson?  That's why we couldn't make it..You still hold back..." she said.

"Karen...Not here...Not now...Okay?"said Nelson...

"Okay..Okay...Fine...If you're ever in the area..Come catch my act.....You can uh even bring your little girlfriend." she smirked..and gave Beverly a side eye.

"Karen...that's enough." he said.

"I'd like to say it was nice seeing you again Nelson..." she said and then walked away..

Beverly looked at her as she walked away...

"I take it that's your ex ,huh Nelson? She was very close to being a real ex as of no longer being amongst the living..." she said.

"Yeah...She and I were in Law school together...She's had her issues.." he said.
"I can see that.." said Olivia...

"She was an Attorney?..Now she's a comedian?....I've seen and heard it all now."I said jokingly...

Nelson's entire mood changed....

"She's a lot of things..." he said quietly....

"Nelson..Why did you get so upset when she mentioned your uncle?  Did he uh do something bad?" asked Beverly...

"You might say he's done a lot of bad things...I might as well tell you ,since you guys are like family....My Uncle is Arthur "Fathead" Newton.." he said and hung his head.

Olivia's mouth dropped....

"The Drug Kingpin? The Gangster?" she said.

I had never heard of this guy....Not being a Philly native...but Olivia and Beverly had..
"Fathead Newton until last year used to run West and Southwest Philly...Nothing went down that he didn't get a cut of...Gambling, Strip Clubs, Drugs,Protection..You name it...Fathead was into it...The Police know about him...but they never did make a case on him."said Beverly...

"So where is he now? Dead?? In Jail??" I asked.
"He's retired..."said Nelson quietly...He don't even live in Philly no more...He lives in Paris...He aint into all of that gangster b.s. anymore.He sold all of his connects, He's out of the game." said Nelson almost trying to defend his uncle..

I doubted that, though I didn't say anything to Nelson...But guys with that much power never really were too far away from the game.

"Nelson...Nelson...Don't be ashamed....You can't help who you're related to...You're a very nice young man...You've always been the most sterling man I've known...If you weren't do you think I'd approve of my niece dating you?" said my wife Olivia ,rubbing his back..
Beverly kissed him ...

"Baby..I don't care who your uncle is...All I know is you're good people and you're a good boyfriend.."she said.

Nelson was quiet..He felt a need to unburden himself..

"My mother, Fredrika Newton-East is Fathead's younger sister....He was always Uncle Arthur to me...Since he didn't have any children...He always treated me like a son...He paid my way through Temple...The whole four years....and he paid for me to go to Law School at St. Johns in New York...After I passed the bar..He bought me that car...Told me to stay on "The right side of the street.."  I never knew about his business...not until I was a grown man....but I took his dirty money....I've felt bad about it....I told Karen who he was to me when he came to visit me at my apartment and she was there..I think she was angry that I got a free ride and she had to take out student loans...It's almost like she was jealous of me. As a favor to me..He paid off her last two years of law school...She always acted like she resented me for doing that."he said.

"You got nothin to feel bad about...He's family...He was taking care of family for whatever reason...The best you can do is not to try and imitate him...Just keep on being a good attorney." I said.

Beverly put her arms around him and kissed his cheek...

"Mama still loves you baby...." she said..

From across the room...Karen observed Beverly kissing Nelson and putting her arms around him and stomped her foot and stormed out...

Olivia looked at her and shook her head..
"I'll tell you what I tell my niece Nelson...You sure could pick em ...Look...My father and my brother both worked at the University of Pennsylvania...That's how I got through there free of charge for four years....Beverly too....and it paid for part of my law school...I took modeling jobs to pay for the rest...Bev took out student loans to pay for law school...I paid for a portion of hers...because she's my niece...She's family...Just like you are his family...regardless of whatever else your uncle was guilty of...He still loved his family...That has to count for something..." said Olivia...
"Sometimes I just feel like a fraud.." he said.

"Nonsense.." I said.

Just then...Robert Carver...The attorney from Lock 15 walked in...

III-





He was six foot three inches...Brown skinned...Ruggedly handsome and dressed very immaculately...both my wife and Beverly were impressed with him....He smiled upon seeing them and kissed their hands...

"Ladies...If I knew the two attorneys representing Lizzy were so damn fine...I would have been here earlier.." he said smiling sheepishly.

They both giggled like school girls...

I stood and shook his hand...

"Mr. Carver...I almost thought you weren't going to come."I said.

"I wasn't at first...I thought I was being blackmailed...So I looked you up...You are indeed a Private Investigator....and I take it these lovely ladies are your employers?" he asked..

"They are! This is my wife, Attorney Olivia Bennett-Alexander and her niece, Beverly West...This is our friend, Attorney Nelson East...I said pointing to Nelson..

He smiled....

"Well There certainly are a lot of attorneys here...Elizabeth must really be in trouble." he said.

"She's being accused of insider trading...based on that video of you and her."said Olivia.
"I can assure you that our relationship was purely social....We never talked business..I did not give her any stock tips...I wasn't even aware she played the market.." He said.

"She doesn't....We initially thought that it was somebody in her company...but I've screened and cleared 25 of her employees....So I'm thinking maybe somebody on your end might be responsible." I said.

"No...My shop is clean.." he said.

"How can you be sure?" asked Beverly...

"Because I know my people...and I don't want you or anybody else snooping around asking any questions like this or showing that video to anybody...I'm telling you.My shop is clean....I'm married...They know my wife..If people even get a whiff of that and my wife finds out...my marriage is over and I could lose my job on top of that and a lot of money...No...It's not my shop...Nobody in my shop even knows about me and her...We hooked up only one time before...and we were at a Hotel in Atlantic City...And I'm certain nobody knew about that...I didn't tell anybody."he said.

"Somebody knew you were going to be in that office...It was wired for sound and video...how else would they have gotten that video?" I asked...

He looked puzzled....

"Did you tell anybody else that you and Ms. Perry were fooling around?" I asked..

"Hmm...Welll, maybe one  guy...Rodman Thornton...But I can't see him being involved in this..He's one of my closest friends.." he said.

"He have access to your office?"I asked..

"Well yes..He's been in there..." he said.

"Then you need to ask him if he's been in there recently...and who if anybody he's been in there with..."I asked.

"Hmmmm....My Uncle works there...He's one of the attorneys there...But he wouldn't bug my office ..." he said.

"Let me talk to him and this Rodman Thornton...It'll be in the strictest confidence...Naturally it will be off site...A place like this..." I said.

He shrugged his shoulders...

"Oh alright...But I'm certain my uncle and my boy Rod had nothing to do with this." he said.

He sat down ordered some food and the five of us continued our meal...


IV-



That night at home...Olivia said-

"I sure hope Nelson is alright...He still looked a little sad.."

"Beverly will take care of that....I'm certain he'll have a smile on his face in the morning." I said..

"Sex doesn't cure all..." she said.


"No?  It works for me.." I said.


Olivia laughed...

"I don't doubt that...I just can't imagine him related to a gangster..Not Nelson.." she said.

"You can't help who you're related to.." I said..."You know this Fathead Newton? I mean you and Bev are West Philly girls?" I asked..


"Everybody in West Philly knew of him...I've been in his company...He was actually a pretty nice guy in person...but of course...there was his business..Drugs,gambling...women..." said Olivia..


"Murder?" I asked...

"I don't think he personally killed anybody...but I'm sure he had people killed or knew about a few...Anyway...Last summer...He gave all of that up...Just walked away from it..Left Philly with some girl...Moved to Paris... His lieutenants and underlings fought a bloody war...lot of people got killed...They're all in jail or dead...Then this new gang started taking over corners...They're all dead too or locked up...In his wake now there are just a lot of small independent crews running around ...No direction..No leadership." she said.

"Wow...you really know the landscape..."I said..


''As a public defender...a lot of bad people came through my office..and they talked..Some of these guys and a few girls were from the neighborhood..you know..I heard things...Just like I'm sure you did as a cop."she said.

"Oh yeah.."I said..

Olivia smiled and just stared at me..She could see the huge bulge in my pants...by now ,she had taken her dress off , she was walking around in her slip , showing those shapely legs of hers and I had a raging erection that I had successfully hidden up until now...She smiled at me...I pulled her to me and began kissing her passionately...

...She unzippered my pants and just marveled at my largeness.....

"My..Myyyyyyyyyyyyyy....I just can't get over this...Look at youuu!"she said with a big smile....I slowly took my shoes and socks off and my trousers...

"Look at you!" I said unfastening her pretty white floral bra....

She slipped her panties off slowly and wrapped her arms around my neck....

"Next time I'm at Bridget's store or Victoria's Secret..I'll see about getting those aqua colored panties." she said, kissing me hungrily....

"That would be nice...but you don't have to..."I said.

She kissed me softly...

"Maybe for your birthday." she said smiling.

Olivia straddled me as I sat in the center of our bed and lowered herself on top of me...She was incredibly wet...I liked that...

I grabbed her hips and began grinding into her with all I had...She began moving up and down and moaning...which made me even more excited....

"Ummm...." she moaned...

"Yesssss.." I moaned.

I entered her slowly , but deliberately...It wasn't long before I was laying flat on my back and Olivia was on top ,riding me for all I was worth... two hours seemed to evaporate..

''Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh MISTER ALEXANDER....ohhhh my godddddddddddd....OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.." she moaned...

I was moaning myself... Olivia began licking my neck and sucking on it,which made me begin moving deeper and deeper into her warm and wet lusciousness....For a lawyer, who at first glance appeared to be so prim and proper in public, Olivia was a wild lover...She kept moving up and down and then from side to side...The bed was rocking and slamming against the wall...The best thing was ...The bed wasn't squeaking and no one could hear us...She blew softly into my ear, which got me even more excited...

Finally ,I was sitting upright and Olivia was going up and down....moaning with delight as I continued to ram into her as hard and deliberate as I could...This went on for about a good hour and a half....

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHH DONNIE RAY,DON'T STOP...Pleasseeeeeeeeee don't stop, give it to me, give it to me ..ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.." she screamed....

I slowly turned her over on her back and began to enter her missionary style...She kissed my neck, my chest and finally my lips as we began to make slow and steady passionate love for the next two hours or so....Olivia began to whisper in my ear...

"I love you sooo much.."

I was so excited then that I shot off like a gusher !!!

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...AGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHH...I love you tooooo." I shouted with joy....

Olivia began to gyrate and shake....and sweat began to run down her face....She was climaxing.....Finally she collapsed on top of me...

She smiled warmly at me and gave me a big juicy kiss....

"Wowzers....Me saying that I love you gets you that excited??? That's good for my ego and self esteem.." she said...



"Glad to be of help." I said kissing her cheek...

I was still hard and still down for another round...I began to move inside of her again...She looked at me with pure surprise...

''Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu..Mister Alexanderrrrrrrrrrrrrr...ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu..Oh My goddd...You're a machine...ouuuuuuuu.." she moaned, as I continued thrusting inside of her...

The bed was rocking and slamming against the wall and I was going faster...

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh my goodness..ouuuuuuuuuu." she moaned...

Within the next two hours...I had one of the most fierce orgasms I'd ever had in my life...and from the way Olivia was shaking and breathing...she did too!...

"Oh Donnie Ray, you're going to kill me in this bed..Wow....Oh My God...Mama is exhausted..phewwwww...You are something else.."she said,breathing deeply...
I smiled...I reached into the little mini fridge by our bed and pulled out small bottles of water...

"Here give me one." she said as I tossed her a bottle and then cracked mine open and hungrily downed the water...After I was done, I lie down between Olivia's legs, with my head on her chest...She played in my hair...


I felt myself dosing off...The last thing I remember thinking about was that picture on the wall..in the restaurant..


(TO BE CONTINUED)



18 comments:

Sunflower said...

Another excellent outing...Very revealing and very sensual.

Angie B. said...

Who wouild have thought that Nelson East is Fathead Newton's nephew? I love these back stories that you create for your charactors...

Toni said...

The title was appropriate.."Cry Uncle" What a startling revelation...Nelson is Fathead's nephew...I loved the co-relation to what Fathead, a man with no children did for his sister's son to Olivia...a woman with no children of her own ,who has had two miscarriages did for her brother's daughter...Nice Touch.

Lisa said...

Uncles and Nephews...Aunts and Nieces...It's all about family..A very touching part to this story!

Halo said...

I thought it was beautiful the way you showed the co-relation between Aunts and Nieces and uncles and Nephews...Reminding us that in the end..Much of what we do is ab out family!

Vanessa said...

Nicely written ..As usual, you know how to touch people's heart strings...This is growin g to be very interesting...The insider trading, the sexual inneudo, the revealations..It doesn't get any better than this.

James Perkins said...

Very well scripted...I loved the flow of the story in general as well as the revelations and the clues you have scattered all about.

Anonymous said...

Standing and Applauding and throwing mad panties and bras to the ceiling.

Brenda said...

Well one thing we can count on..Is this poster telling us how she throws her underwear u in the air..LMAO!

Cheryl said...

WOW!Nelson is Fathead's nephew...I loved the co-relation to what Fathead, a man with no children did for his sister's son..Shocking as it was to What Olivia has done for her niece, Beverly...Though it is different..Olivia and Bev were aided by honest means..Nelson's entire tuition for undergrad and grad was bankrolled by his uncle's dirty money...He didn't know about it until afterword..but still...I'm just saying..

Rita said...

Great story...And then it ventured into the bedroom for the almost known romp beneath the sheets...Donnie Ray loves Olivia and longs for her...Olivia is crazy about Donnie Ray....I get it..

Swaggie said...

@Rita-You need a man,seriously!

Anonymous said...

LMAO @ the last comment.

Rita said...

What I need is of no concern of yours Mister Swag or whatever your name is.

Grover Tha Playboy said...

Anddddd here we go!

Turned Up said...

The last part of this story got me kind of warm...

Rita said...

Oh My God!

George S. said...

Loved the entire flow of the storyand the music as well.