Wednesday, January 7, 2015

Long Term Parking

Sepia looked so cute playing with the baby, who was crawling now...I sat on the side of the bed and waved at our baby and cooed at her...

Sepia smiled...

''So what have you been up to lately?" she said...

I leaned over and kissed her.....

"This missing person case....Sepia...I'm stumped...It's as if this guy walked out of the bar and just walked off the face of the Earth...Not a trace!  Can't even find his car..I've been by his apartment..Mail is just piling up...None of his neighbors or relatives have seen or heard from him since Christmas Eve....He was in at least five bars that night....I've got film footage of him...He was having a good time...Then the last footage I have of him is a little after midnight on Christmas Morning, when he walked out of the last bar and was never seen again!!It's a little upsetting." I said.

We held hands and walked into our room...Little Kimberly had fallen asleep...We closed our door and locked it.

"You talk to Sissy and the guys?" she asked..

"Well they identified the guy in the photo with him...A drug dealer and childhood friend...Haven't been able to locate him either.. and some low level hood..He doesn't seem important to my investigation right now."I lied..I didn't want her upset or thinking I was in any danger...

She put her index finger to my lips...

"Relax for right now Kevin...take your mind off of it...Maybe you'll come back with a fresh perspective." she said.

I ran my hands up under her nightie and slipped her panties down and off and unbuttoned her top and kissed between her breasts...

"I said a fresh perspective...not to be fresh." she laughed as she felt the bulge in my trousers...

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu goodness...."she said ,looking at me and laughing as I began to undress and slip her nightgown over her head..

"Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm...does this feel better?" asked Sepia as we passionately kissed each other..

"Yess, much better." I said...

"I thought it would.." she said.

I straddled Sepia on the bed....mounting her and moving slowly inside and out of her...
....She kissed my neck, my chest, my cheeks and finally my lips...I kissed her breasts and her neck...finally, I was entering her luscious body....

Moving in and out slowly....Sepia moved with me slowly....We both wanted to cry out..but we couldn't...

The bed squeaked a little bit , we smiled..but resisted the urge to cry out....She began licking my neck and sucking on it,which made me begin moving deeper and deeper into her warm and wet lusciousness.......

"Ummmm..I needed you Kevin.." she said quietly..."Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh."she moaned.

"I needed you too baby...ohhhhhhhh.." I moaned...

"This is driving me crazy...." I moaned silently...

 ''Me too..ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu..Me tooooo,ohhhh my godddd.." she moaned...

The bed was rocking and slamming against the wall...We slowed down a bit...She looked like she was climaxing...I slowed down immensely and moved in a little harder.....She let out a soft whisper...

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu..."

''Yes...yessssssssssssssss...ouuu, we've got to be cool baby...we don't want to wake up Josie or the baby.." I moaned..

The bed squeaked a little bit ....

We kept on at it for another four hours...surprised at how quiet we were...We managed
to climax together...holding each other tightly..and breathing heavy...Kissing each other as if it were going out of style.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh sweet lover...ouuuuuuuu that was soooo nice." said Sepia in between wet sloppy kisses...

"Yes lord."I said.

She giggled and ran her index finger across my lips...

 "Kevin...You're...You're still hard....Ouuuuuuuuuuu.." she giggled...

I smiled... We started kissing again...She fondled me softly some more...I was going bananas.....I not surprisingly felt myself getting hard again...and began to move slowly inside and out of her....once again!!! An hour and a half went by...more kissing, more sweet lovemaking..

Sepia began to shake and gyrate and more tears began to stream down her face....

"Ouuuuuuuuu,Oh my goodness Kevin ,ohhhhh my godddd,ouuuuuuuu.." she asked as I began stroking her again....I had not...

I said nothing....I just went about my business...Another hour and a half went by....

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh goood lawd!Kevin...ouuu stop showing offf...ouuuuu" she moaned...

She felt as though she was climaxing several times....then in a huge wave...she whispered in my ear...

''Oh My god...I'm cumming.....ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh..I've never cum this hard before...ouuuuuuuuuu...stop it....ohhhh my god.." she softly cooed... , which made me climax myself..exploding literally and shaking mightily...I put my hand over her mouth...

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu ...ohhhhhhh my God....ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.." she moaned silently...

I again collapsed on top of Sepia...I lie there on top of her for a moment, then finally ,I pulled out and lie on my back...breathing heavily...She lie still...

"Show Off...You was just showing off  Kevin...Myyy goodness...Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh...ouuuuuuuuuuuu"She said  and leaned over and kissed me...

I kissed her neck....She giggled...and gave me a big wet juicy kiss....

"Okay...that's enough....that's enough....I'm exhausted baby...Calm down before we wake the baby." she said.

I ignored her and continued kissing her neck and her cheek and she continued giggling...I was completely spent though....but still very excited as Sepia could see...

"Oh My God....Do you ever get enough?Ohhhhhhhhhhh...ouuuuuuuuuuu lawddddd!" she said , slowly and softly rubbing my once again,rock hard erection..

" No...Not of you....That's why I married you...I knew I'd never get enough."I said.

 "Right Answer" she said and then She  kissed me..

Minutes later, Sepia straddled me and began to slowly move up and down....I might have been spent, but I was rock hard...

"Oh my god, Kevin...Ouuuuuuuuu" she exclaimed as we began to make sweet love once again...

"Three times in One night? Ouuuuuuuu....Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, oh my goodness..ouuuuuu.." she said, smiling.....and moaning....

Two hours went by like minutes...and Sepia began to climax again....Shaking....tears and sweat running down her face and holding on for dear life....I exploded myself minutes later......shaking my head back and forth and stiffening up...I held her for a few minutes before she climbed off of me and lay flat on her back,breathing heavily...She looked at me and smiled...

"Wow..ohhhhh my gooodness, you've got me still shaking...Ouuuuu" she said laughing...

"I'm shaking myself...."I confessed...

"You just need to be " she said and snuggled up under my arms..

Nothing ever beats good loving and screwing.

II-
The next day, Clerow, Owen Todd, Peeping Tom, Lockpick Johnson and I sat in the basement headquarters that was Morris Investigations looking at all the film we had recovered of Shawn Washington's last known night on Earth...

For Eva's sake...I was hoping he was still alive....but I was beginning to think that he wasn't..No movement on his debit or credit cards, mail piling up at his apartment and no sighting at all at his job, nor the homes of any relatives...This guy was either in hiding or he was dead.

"Look Kevin...There is your boy....and there is his drug dealing friend... Ronnie Lawrence...and see...they appear to be having words about something....Now look...Look in this frame..There is guy who you say has been calling you...Tony Locke and there is someone else...Who is that older guy just sitting in the booth? Locke was sitting with him?" said Peeping Tom...

We were looking at film footage from Rector's Bar...
"Okay....Now there he is leaving...Look at the time...It's 12: 04...Christmas morning....The old man nods and Locke leaves behind him...but so do three or four other people." said Sean Jackson...

"I sure wish I knew who they were...."I said.

Just then my phone rang... It was Detective Edwin "Duke" Baylor..

''Yo Kev..This is Duke." he said.

''What's goin on Duke?" I said.

"The Boss Lady told us about your missing person investigation....You need to come down to the station..I think we have something for you...We found his car." said Duke.

"I'm on my way." I said.

"Gotta go fellas...Cops found his car." I said.


III-

When I got to Police headquarters ,Detectives Tony Hopkins and James "Jimmy" Barlow were standing by a 2011 Ford Focus Coupe...The license plate matched the one I gave Sissy the day before..

"Gee guys...that was fast." I said.

''Auto Theft located it at the Airport in Long Term Parking.." said Hop.

"We've started looking into your missing persons case ourselves...We are treating it like a Homicide...Those were good notes you left us...Much better than the detective who was originally on the case ." said Jimmy..

Duke joined us...

"Hey Kev..Take a look inside...Keys in the car...License too...Everything...We popped the trunk...Nothin....Car is as clean as a bone...No fingerprints, No DNA...Not even the victims...This smells to high hell man...Too clean..I think your boy is dead personally..." said Duke..

"I do too...but I'm being paid to find him or at least what happened to him....I got nothing right now..Not even a suspect.."I said.

"Well Boss Lady wants to see you...Go on upstairs.." said Duke..

I headed upstairs where Sissy ,Carlotta, Tyriq and Sirena were waiting for me.

Sirena greeted me with a sexy hug and a kiss on the cheek..

''Heyyy Kevin...Happy New years" she said.

"Hey babes." I replied..
''Watch it now.." joked her husband, Detective Tyriq Pile..

''Heyy,she hugged me." I jokingly protested...

''Happy New Years Kev..." laughed Tyriq.

''Happy New Years Rico." I said, laughing.

"Hola Kevin.." said Carlotta ,who hugged me..

"You're just getting all the love today friend." said Sissy...."As you know..we found the car of your missing guy in Long Term Parking out by the airport...That's a favorite dumping ground for wiseguys and a sure sign that somebody has been whacked..  We recanvassed and re-interviewed all of the folks in the files you gave us and we came up with goose eggs."said Sissy...

"But!  I think I did come up with something..."said FBI Deputy SAC ,Sharon Hopkins ,who joined us..

''We have footage from the airport of the car being driven to Long Term Parking on December 27th...Two days after your guy vanished..and look who is getting out of the car and wearing gloves...." said Sharon..

''That's Tony Locke.." I said..'he was in the bar with him on the night he went missing and he's been calling me threatening me...telling me to leave this alone...

''Rico ,Jimmy and I and three officers went to pick him up, but he has already moved out of his last known address and we don't have a current one for him." said Carlotta..

''He's definitely a person of interest. We got a BOLO out on this guy...He'll show up..My wife's old unit...The Fugitive squad is on him." said Tyriq.

"If I see him...You guys will be first to get a call." I said....I looked at Sissy...

"Thanks Siss, thanks guys.." I said.

''Stay in touch and be careful Kevin...This guy is heavy duty muscle for whoever is paying...Not a nice guy."said Sissy.

"Neither am I" I laughed as I left.

IV-
 So now this Tony Locke was my main suspect in the  disapearence of Shawn Washington...and now he was missing!  I wasn't too worried about him...

On a hunch I drove to Fathead's Safehouse and got Eva....Then I picked up Lockpick Johnson...Maybe the clue to Shawn's whereabouts was in his apartment...

Eva didn't have a key...but that was no problem..Lockpick Johnson got us in and beat the alarm system....

''Somebody's been here." said Eva....

The sink was clean...All the dishes washed....The beds were all made....but the clothing drawers was empty and clothes were strown all over the floor...His computer was on....I searched through the files...Whatever the intruder was looking for...He didn't find...

"Shawn was real neat....That was one of the things I loved about him....He would have never left his place like this..."said Eva.

"Hey look Kev...I think I found something.."said Lockpick Johnson...

A piece of the floor was cracked...

I searched around and found a hammer...I used it to pull the floor board up....

I found a zip drive...

"Oh wow....I wonder if this is what somebody was looking for and didn't find?" I said.

Eva and Lockpick looked around...They found nothing else...

"Come on...Let's get out of here...I want to take this home and look at it." I said. "Eva..you feel like a home cooked meal?" I asked.

''Sure...Thank You." she said.

"Let me call my wife, tell her we got a guest for dinner." I said....."You want to come over Lockpick?" I asked.

"Can't ...got to go to a school meeting for my son." he said.

As we walked out...I heard the click of a gun and felt the cold steel on my neck...

''Whatever you found in there,I want it "came the familliar voice I had been hearing on the phone..

"We didn't find anything in there man."said Lockpick Johnson...

"Shut up!" he said and struck Lockpick in the head with the butt of the pistol...Lockpick fell to the ground..

Eva screamed...He pointed the gun....A .Silver plated .45 at her...

"Hand it over or I'm going to put a round in her liver.." he said and cocked his pistol...

"Tony Locke....The man you want is me..Leave them alone...They don't have anything to do with this."I said.

"I told you to leave this alone...But nooooo you couldn't stop...Had to keep lookin...And you...You hired him...Now the cops and the federallis are lookin for him too, questioning people...." he said staring icily at Eva.

''You killed him didn't you?" I said.

He looked at me with pure rage..

"You're asking the wrong questions pal." he said and aimed his pistol at me...Just then a loud shot rang out and he dropped his gun and grabbed his arm...Blood splashed on the wall..

"ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!  I DON'T BELIEVE IT!! GOTDAMN IT...I'VE BEEN SHOT!!! I'VE BEEN SHOTTT!!!" he screamed....

I looked from a distance and Kool Kat was walking towards us with his .44 mag smoking and aimed at Tony Locke..


Tony Locke ran for all he was worth....

"Arghhhhhhhhhhhhhh...This aint over.... Arghhhhhhhhhhhh..I been shott...damnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn!" he screamed...

I smiled..

''Walter!! Am I glad to see you." I said.

"I'm sure you are... I heard you been tryin to find that kid that vanished from Rectors..Why didn't you call me?" he asked..

"I was...I didn't think I had a need for your type of help yet!" I said.

"The Hell you don't Kev...Tony Locke?  One of the most deadly players in this game and you don't need my help? He's a cold blooded killer Kev...He was going to kill all three of you ,You do know that right?" said Kool Kat. "He doesn't leave loose ends...That's why he's managed to stay out of jail for the most part.." said the big man.

"I gathered....He's my main suspect in this guy's disapearence.."I said.

Eva looked at Kool Kat...Kool Kat pulled me to the side...

He whispered to me...

''Kev...your boy is dead! And if that guy is telling you to let it go...That's why ...because he knows he's dead." said Kool Kat..

"Yeah man, I have figured that....But look...If he is...He didn't do it for himself...He's workin for somebody.." I said.

"Yeah..well that's what you gotta find out...Come on..Let's get the hell out of here." he said and the four of us left.

V-




That night...We had three dinner guests...Kool Kat and his girlfriend, Chelsea and Eva....We didn't discuss business...We simply ate a very good dinner that Sepia prepared...

Chelsea and Sepia washed dishes and got caught up on girl talk as Kool Kat bounced his god-daughter on his lap and laughed...

This big dangerous enforcer who sent fear through the hearts of men on the streets was putty in the hands of my baby girl....

Eva smiled and cooed at the baby...

Meanwhile...I looked out my window...

This guy, Tony Locke was no joke...I had to get to him and find out just what went down on Christmas Eve.

I was now convinced that Shawn Washington was dead...I was pretty sure that Eva Corona knew that too,even if she wasn't saying anything...She just wanted to see this through....Find out what happened to him.
I was pledged to help her find him.

(TO BE CONTINUED)



No comments: