Wednesday, January 21, 2015

The Devil Is In The Details


 It was a little before daybreak...We should have been asleep.....but I was sitting on the side of the bed and Carlotta was sitting on top of me kissing me passionately like it was going out of style...I gently lifted up her night shirt and began kissing and sucking her breasts in between wet sloppy kisses...

"Ummmmmmmmm papi..you are driving my crazy..." she moaned....

"Ohhhh Carlotta...that's what you're doing to meeeeeeeeeeeeeee..." I moaned myself as we continued kissing and moaning...

Her left hand was going up and down my now erect and engorged penis softly and slowly and then faster....

I was losing my mind...I didn't know if I could take much more...

Then she stood up...I eased her panties down and she stepped out of them and then she slowly eased herself down on me...

I groaned....

"Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmphh....ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu..Carlotttttttaaaaaaaaa..."

She smiled and gave me a long slow sensuous kiss...and began to move up and down, up and down on me...
The bed springs were not like our bed at home...They squeaked loudly...I didn't care at this moment..I hoped everyone else in this government owned hotel that we were using as the base for our serial killer task force was asleep....

I was certain that the young and very single plain clothes cops and FBI agents in the rooms upstairs were hooking up and doing the same thing...

I know that Duke and Hazel and Sharon and Hop had tore into each other....They had been sitting on each others laps last night and had that look in their eyes much like the one I had in my eyes, looking at Carlotta...
And no doubt, newlyweds Sissy and Eddie C. and Angie and Jimmy were having a time...I didn't even have to ask about Tyriq and Sirena..They were always kissing and going at each other...

"Ohhhhhhhhhh papi..please...ouuuuuuuuuuuu.." moaned Carlotta as she continued to move up and down...
"I love you soooo much girl..." I said...My eyes nearly glazed, she would later tell me...

She began whispering something in spanish in my ear and blowing in it softly....

An hour and a half more of this was all both of us could take...I watched her climax...Her body shaking...Sweat and tears running down her face and then I exploded like a gusher.....

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH Lorddddddddddddddd!" I screamed.....

Carlotta busted out laughing and hugged me......
I kept kissing her neck...She kept laughing as she got up off of me and slowly slid her panties up....She lie down on the bed next to me and rubbed my back...

"Nice way to start our day huh?" she said laughing...

I kissed her on the cheek...

"Excellent way babes..." I said.

II-

This was the second day of the serial killer task force.....For Lt. Sissy Van Buren and FBI Deputy Special Agent in charge ,Sharon Hopkins who were running point on this..There was more politics than anything, I found as I sat in the dayroom of the building and had Tumblers of coffee with them..

"I'd rather be a detective out of the street...This is terrible...I've had to go to COMSTAT and give a report and get grilled by that lousy Lt. Tragg...

Who has his nose halfway up the Deputy of Operations ass....He is such a brown noser...I only humor him because he slightly out ranks me...The press has got ahold of this and it's become a national news story...The Mayor and the Commissioner want action and soon...Lt. Tragg wants to turn this into a Red Ball...I said no...Too many cops and we'll spook this guy... It's a good thing I have Captain Eddie Cantrell in my corner." said Sissy.

"Among other places." I joked...


Sharon and I both busted out in gales of laughter...It was no secret that Ed Cantrell has had a crush on Sissy since she was a young rookie Detective....Despite the fact the he's engaged to be married soon ...and the fact that now, SHE'S  MARRIED,he still finds himself staring at Sissy when she walks by and admiring her fine brown frame and smiling and shaking his head...

"Oh Hush up Smarty" said Sissy, laughing herself..

"It's no easier for me Siss....The U.S. Attorney wants the FBI to take full control of this investigation..Wants us to go past you guys...The only argument that saved me was that I said so far this is a local murder and that we don't have evidence linking our suspect to anything out of state...Which is a lie...But I don't want to supercede the great work your guys have already done.."said FBI Deputy SAC,Sharon Hopkins...

"Well Ladies...The D.A. and the Mayor are telling me to get a handle on this...They are beefing about how much tax payer money is going into paying all the overtime for the cops we are already using...I explained to The Mayor, The District Attorney and The Commissioner how we are using FBI agents, and plain clothes cops from both Vice and Special Victims units on the streets, along with six of our very best detectives...plus another detective on loan from us and I told them about our past successes..That bought you guys some time." I said.

III-
In Kensington and Fishtown and Port Richmond.... Detectives Sirena Pile and Anthony Hopkins worked in a Food truck that was part real and part front...It was lined with FBI agents and plain clothes cops, armed to the teeth and a command center...

Here they co-ordinated with us in the hotel and kept up a dialouge with our plain clothes vice and special victims unit detectives...on the street ,looking to get a scope on our possible predator....

They were able to provide intelligence on drug operations as well as the prostitution game and the names of the major playas on the street for future prosecutions, which was good, but not what we were here for...
Carlotta's little cousin, the sexy Detective Mercedes Rodriguez , who was working with us from Puerto Rico and who's role was unknown to the brass was proving a godsend...She had been born here in Philadelphia, so she still knew some of the players and some of the girls..They didn't know she was a cop from Puerto Rico,so they talked to her...She was getting us a wealth of knowledge about our guy..Like a better artist description of him, like the fact that he cruised the strip quite a bit...Not always picking up a girl, but sometimes just sharing some good pot with them or a beer...

To our surprise...several of the girls had seen our likely suspect in the black town car....He'd need a new car now that we'd found it...


IV-
My wife, Detective Carlotta Rodriguez-Wallace was the primary in this investigation and right now, she and her two partners were at the Marriott in downtown Philly....

"Okay Top...Tell me why we are here?" asked her long time partner, Detective Tyriq Pile...who had been her mentor and partner in Robbery-Homicide and now her partner again in this unit...The two worked very well together...

"The killer stole a town car from here...I'm thinking...He had to be here...Had to have access to be here..Maybe a guest or something...Anyway you look at it..He had some link to this hotel...He may still be here." she said.

"I get it " said Jimmy...Who had been with Carlotta in the academy and had worked with her off and on over the years since they both made detective..."He's either somebody's driver or some important mahoff right?" he said.

''Right...This is going to be long...but it's all we got..We need a list of all the guests from the days before and leading up to the murders and we need to check them out..Boss lady is sending us some more plain clothes guys to help us out...."said Carlotta...

"I'll check the ATM cams...Traffic cams and street cams..I sure wish Hop was here to help me out." said Jimmy...

''We got some guys coming over to help you out." said Tyriq.

"Top..Hazel and Sharon said that there was a murder in Madrid and one in San Juan that matched...Right?" asked Tyriq..

 "Yes."said Carlotta..

"So maybe we look for anyone that is Spanish or Latin that had recent business dealings in both countries and narrow it down a bit." said Tyriq.


Carlotta smiled...

"And that is the reason you and I have been such great partners over the years...You've always complimented me well." she said...

Tyriq smiled...

"Back at ya Top."he said...

For the next few hours..Carlotta and Tyriq did door to door interviews with the hotel guests and they ran checks on all of the previous guests up to the day before the first murder...Making calls, checking alibis and checking financials..Jimmy and a crew of guys from Headquarters reviewed and triangulated ATM cameras,traffic cameras and street cameras looking for a clue, for anything..It was dull ,soul killing work,but it had to be done..

Tyriq and Carlotta finally came to a conclusion hours later...
 "Top..This guy, El Gato..He's staying here....Spanish businessman...Duke and I know him...He comes here every blue moon...He was in Madrid when the first murder occurred and he was in San Juan, right around the time the second one occurred...Now he's here and guess what...He came here just two nights before the first murder here...Co-incidence?" said Tyriq..

''I know of El Gato..He's an old Fat man...A bit of a flirt...but he's no killer... "said Carlotta...

''What about his Nephew? Hector ?" asked Tyriq...

Jimmy returned just then...

"Yeah...Hector...One of the hospitality girls told me about Hector...His nephew...She said he bought her a couple of drinks and whined and complained all night about how bad his life was and how he flunked out of medical school...Then he tried to put the moves on her...She rebuffed him...Then every night he did everything he could to get her to come to his room and after she refused him again...He tried to get her fired...Telling the bosses that she wasn't doing her job ,that he wasn't getting proper room service and what not..He's definitely someone we should look at...He just started traveling with his Uncle about a year ago...right after he flunked out of medical school and right around the time of our first murder in Madrid." said Jimmy.

"He's looking more and more like our guy....You got a room address?" asked Carlotta.

"I do ,but we can't go in his room without a search warrant."said Jimmy...
"Damn it!" said Carlotta in frustration...
''Baby girl...Do you forget who you're married to? The friggin ADA...Call him."laughed Tyriq...
Carlotta looked at both of her partners, Jimmy and Tyriq and smiled the sweetest smile..





V-
Detective Angie Belton stood on a downtown corner as Detective Edwin "Duke" Baylor passed her a tumbler of coffee...

"Thanks Duke..." she said.

"Feels like old times babes....Me and you workin a case....I haven't been the same since you left Homicide and went to Internal Affairs..That's why I have refused a partner...Sissy could've cracked down on me..but she's left me alone...You were the best partner I ever had." said Duke..

"Awww that's so sweet...Hazel has done wonders for you Duke....Brought out your sensitive side...You would have never of admitted that years ago..."laughed Angie..

"I partnered with your husband....a few times and Rico ....but it's quite obvious...both of them love Top to death and the three of them work extremely well together...I even partnered with Top a few times...But it's not like me and you...We had a rhythm babes..You know that....Sissy has room for two more detectives...
She's holding one desk for you..How bout it babes??...Your husband,Jimmy would be tickled pink..."said Duke.

"I know he would...You think he hasn't had this talk with me?  Every night..." she giggled..

"Yeah...Look at Rico and Sirena..."said Duke.."It would be the same thing...You wouldn't be partners..." said Duke..

"There are two detectives in my unit who are married...I have to pull them apart...Always kissing and making out every free second...I'm going to bring a bucket of cold water to work.."laughed Angie..

"Well I'll bring a bucket of cold water..To keep Jimmy off of you."laughed Duke..

''You guys really want me back huh?" she said.

''Just think about it Ang...We are your family..You hang out with us more than your present unit...Aren't you enjoying hanging out with the Task Force?" asked Duke..

"Well yeah...It's been great just being with my husband in close quarters...and hangin out with you guys...I'll think about it.."said Angie..

"Will you?" asked Duke..

"I said I would.." she said..

"Good...Let's go interview these people at the tourist center and customs house." he said.

''Where are you going with this?" asked Angie.

"I talked to Top, Rico and your husband....They're at the Marriott because that's where the car was stolen...and they think this person has some ties to Spain or Latin America...I want to check passports..." said Duke..

Duke checked out passport information the rest of the afternoon, While Angie scoured the visitor section and checked the news media for the recent comings and goings of any and everyone of importance...
 ''Here's something Duke...This guy...El Gato ..He's a Spanish businessman...He was in Madrid ,when the first murder occurred....and in San Juan, when the second one occurred...and he's here in Philly now..Been here for two weeks finalizing some Wine and Liquor distribution deal with some locals." said Angie..

"I know him...Well at least I've seen him around over the years...This doesn't sound like him...Plus...Hop and Sirena and Top's cousin said we are lookin for a young slim guy...He's old and fat."said Duke...


"He is...but he has a nephew who has tagged along with him. He's not old and fat." said Angie ,smiling...

Duke kissed her softly on her cheek...


"What did I say about us being simpatico?" he said smiling...Angie blushed and giggled a bit.

"It's time to call Carlotta,Rico and Jimmy." said Angie.
VI-


I walked down the street with my wife's cousin Mercedes....

"So how is the investigation going?" I asked.

Mercedes looked up at me and smiled.

"Your detectives are good...We got some great information...Apparently...our guy likes this strip....He trolls it because he has a thing for Latina females and this is the part of the city where he is more likely to find them and or white women...He hides in plain sight...I can't believe how many girls have actually seen him..They of course have no clue as to what kind of monster he is...and I couldn't let on without letting them know I am a cop or about the strike force...I think we have a good chance of him coming back...I did get one bit of information....He told one of the girls that he has a rich uncle who is here for some kind of business deal.."she said.

"Okay...Good...Now we can narrow down our search..." I said.


"How is my cousin today?" she asked..

She and her team are working a lead at the hotel where the car was stolen from..And the two other detectives are checking passports and recent visitors...

"She's on the right track...You know...I'm a detective because of my cousin...When we were kids..I did everything her and Sharon did..."said Mercedes...

''Did you model in rap videos or for Victoria's Secret?" I asked and smiled at her sheepishly..

She smiled at me with that devilish and sexy grin she had....

"I know Carlotta has showed you the pictures of the three of us...Her,Sharon and Me...and you've you tubed the videos haven't you handsome...?" she asked..

She had...and the three of them were something else...They still were.....

"Yes....I'm guilty...You three must have driven the guys crazy in your neighborhood."I said.

"We did."she laughed..."Speaking of crazy...you know my cousin is crazy in love with you...don't you?" she asked..

''Not as crazy as I am about her.." I said.
She smiled...

"I know...I see how you look at her..The same way you did when you first came to San Juan to meet the family...I am so happy for you and so happy she has people around her who love her.." said Mercedes...

"You and that guy ,that young Detective still together?" I asked.

"Yes...We live together...But nobody in the precinct knows...I use my cousin, Carmen's address as my home address...He thinks I'm just up here visiting Carlotta..He doesn't know I'm tracking this monster." she said and playfully punched me in the shoulder...

We all met in Duke and Hazel's room that night...Nobody wanted to talk shop...Duke and Mercedes fixed that Chilli we all liked and passed it around to everybody..
"Girl, Who taught you how to season Chili like this? It's slammin." said Duke...

"Are you kidding...I'm Puerto Rican...That's what we do...season Chili..." said Mercedes....to gales of laughter...as she and her cousin Carlotta high fived each other...Carlotta loved having her little cousin around..I could tell...

''Well it's very good Mercedes." added Hazel..
''Here,Here...Now I see what I missed Last time you guys did this" said Jimmy..
''That's all you missed...Chilli?" said Angie jokingly with a sexy pout....

Jimmy kissed her....and said "Not All." To which everyone laughed and clapped..

"Don't hurt him Angie...."laughed Tyriq..."Pass that chilli over here he said as he made a bowl for his wife,Sirena and passed some Tostitos over to his wife ,Sirena.. Who kissed him and left sour cream on his lips...

"Ummm, wipe your lips baby...that looks nasty."said Sirena...The entire room erupted in laughter..




''Man..This is like being in college...We used to hang out like this all the time." said Hop, who put his arms around his wife Sharon and kissed her...

''Didn't we though?" she said.

I smiled...I remembered my college days too, hanging out in someone's room with food and music and laughs...I hugged my wife Carlotta, who finally loosened up a bit and kissed me...I think she enjoyed this the most, hanging out with the people she loved the most..

Eddie C. knocked on the door...He had two cases of beer...


"The beer is here...I'm not gonna get busted in here with all you law enforcement types and all this beer am I?" he joked...


Sissy, his new wife just smiled...''Eddie hush up and pop those bottles babe." she said to which we all cheered..

We all ate Chilli and laughed and talked and all hugged our significant others....I kind of felt sorry for Mercedes , She was the only one without someone...

I hoped the warmth of all of us being together somehow made up for Nicky not being here...

I knew however that it didn't. The reality was...We were hunting for a monster, a vicious serial killer and all of us knew that tomorrow we'd back on the mean streets hunting him...Trying to keep another young girl from being his next victim if we could...

Tonight though, we were just kickin back.

(TO BE CONTINUED)



5 comments:

George S. said...

These are good detectives....In two days they may have a suspect...A suspect that has alluded an international manhunt...Sissy was right..Maybe her guys needed to be on this.

Toni said...

I'm lovin this..All of them hanging out in that hotel...Working on the case together..Nice Seeing Carlotta,Tyriq and Jimmy working the case together as well as Duke and Angie working the case..Please bring Angie into the squad..

Angie B. said...

Another good outing...A lot of work got done..A suspect got identified..Love these guys!

Anonymous said...

STANDING AND APPLAUDING AND THROWING MY PANTIES !! THE OPENING SCENE WAS HOT!

Sunflower said...

I sense a bigger story about departmental politics coming into play...Not just a hunt for a serial killer.Good work.