Tuesday, May 19, 2015

Finding Ola


''Dead?" I said.

"Yes Kevin...Marlow Smith was killed in Damascus in 2000...right before 9/11....You got a photo of this guy?"asked Peeping Tom...

"No, but I can get one..."I said..

"He was in Chris's Pizza joint yesterday...That's where I made contact..."I said.

Sean Jackson got on the computer and easily hacked into the security system in Chris and Chess's Pizza joint..We were able to see video camera footage of the mysterious Mr. Smith in the Pizza joint, talking to me...and see him leaving ,getting into a car...Even got the plate numbers...

Peeping Tom looked at him...

"MY GOD!!! THAT'S HIM...HE'S NOT DEAD!!!"he said.

"He certainly seemed alive to me yesterday when I met with him.."I said and passed Tom a number he gave me...

Tom hacked into the number and traced it..

"Damn it...It's a burner phone and the GPS is off...I can't trace it.." he said...

"If he's ex-CIA ...Are you surprised?" said Sean Jackson...

Peeping Tom just nodded...

"Watch your back Kevin this is deeper than what you normally deal with.."said Peeping Tom.

"I see...What about the girl? You know her? Is she CIA??" I asked...

"Never seen or heard of her before in my life...but you can bet...She is not his fiance and he wants to find her for reasons different than that cock and bull story he gave you." said Peeping Tom....

"I'll remember that.."I said.

Clerow drove me home that night...

"I'm right around the corner boss if anything goes sideways." he said.

I smiled and patted him on the shoulder...

Good ole Clerow...He and I had been friends since he'd first moved here from Louisiana...And He and Sean Jackson were my closest confidants...

II-



The next day...My search for the mysterious Ola Blue began... First thing I discovered after checking her Social Security number and cross checking with her drivers license was that Ola Blue was not her given name....She had been born in Jamaica as Regina
Marley...She and I were the same age..

I called Kingston,Jamaica and got them to fax me her birth certificate and medical records...They did, but it wasn't much..

She had come to the United States when she was 8 and had grew up in New York City..Her father was a Lawyer and Her mother, deceased was a Doctor...She was educated in New York Public Schools and attended Columbia University where she got her undergraduate degree and her masters...She next traveled to Chicago where she got her J.D. and passed the bar....For reasons I didn't understand...She entered the U.S. Navy..where she had the rank of Major....

After a stint in the Navy, she studied International law in Washington D.C. at Georgetown and went to work as general counsel for a think tank in D.C.

I went to her three last known addresses in Philadelphia and naturally, she didn't live there and hadn't lived there in at least two years...

 I had a social security number and with that I got access to bank accounts and home addresses...and credit and debit card information..This led me to several different places...None that she had lived in recently and to about three law firms the woman had worked at...the last one being last year...

That was good..I knew that at least she had been alive last year... I searched further to find out if she had ever become a U.S. citizen....She had! This led me to several more addresses and several old boyfriends...Black, White,Latino ,Asian....Mostly lawyers and public officials....None who knew her real name was Regina Marley..

I could see how going through normal channels had yeilded me nothing and why Marlow Smith or whoever he really was was so frustrated.

This woman had to own a piece of property, a car, something with her name on it...She had to lay her head somewhere.

I found several car rental places on her credit and debit cards...The last one being just three days ago...A quick check of these places gave me an address for her..
I found the place...A nice Tony little condo which she had under her real name...But it didn't look like she was at home...

I even knew what kind of car she was driving...

The next night...I hit the clubs she had frequented...

"Yeah Kev..I seen her in here a few nights ago...She was alone...but she left with a white guy....They watched Reed Nelson and 88 and the guys perform..Tipped well and left." said Gus..

"Thanks Gus." I said.

Next I headed to Aqua Bar..
The bartenders and the waitresses all remembered her...She had been in there this past weekend..but had been alone..

So Stoleys was next...
She was in Stoleys with a young white man...I was told..this past Saturday until closing...

"Yeah they sat in the corner making out like two teenagers...Ordered one drink between them...They got so steamy...I guess they went and got a room.."said the Manager at Stoleys..

I next headed to Rectors and really got lucky...I saw her...  I snapped several photos of her with my micro camera... I saw her car..her rental car...I slipped a small GPS tracking device on her car and called Peeping Tom,Sean Jackson and Lockpick Johnson..Told em to meet me at Stoleys...

III-

They drove up in the survielience van as I asked and waited for me to give the signal..
Ola and the young white man walked out of the club....I nodded my head..

I followed them in my car and my guys followed them in the van to a motel, not far from the outskirts of the city...

 They were so hot for each other that they didn't even draw the blinds...They were going for each other the moment the guy came back with the keys for the door...

"Ouuuuuuuuu..Ohhhhhh my god Steven...ouuuuuuuuuuu." she moaned as he kissed her passionately and leaned her up against the door...

She was wearing a short skirt and he had his hands up her skirt and was yanking her panties down...while they continued to kiss passionately....

"Ouuuuuuuu baby, baby pleassse.." he yelled as the door swung open...

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh put it in me nowwww...I can't wait....ouuuuuuuuuuuuuu.." she cooed..

Sean Jackson and Peeping Tom were snapping hundreds of photos of them right at the door from a distance with a powerful telescopic lense on their cameras and getting better photos than they had a right to..

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh my goddddddddddddddddddd.."he moaned..as his pants dropped to the ground  around his ankles and his boxers followed suit....

Clerow and Owen Todd and Lockpick Johnson giggled....

"Will you look at this?" said Owen Todd..

"Wow" said Lockpick Johnson.

"Your client is gonna be furious when he sees this boss."said Clerow..

I just shook my head....

Her panties were now down and he lifted her up and entered her right there in the doorway....Thrusting away....

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu...ohhhh my goodness..Steven..Steven...Stevennn....ohhhhhh, close the door..close the door...Not out here in the open...Ohhhh my goodness...STEVEN!!!" she yelled..

He closed the door and they went inside...

They wasted no time taking their clothes off...

They hungrily tore at each other.....Kissing like it was out of style and crashed on top of the bed...
They didn't bother to get under the sheets...

"Baby.." he said.

"Darling.." she cooed..

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh gooooddddddd lawdd it's soooo goood...ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh I need you girl...ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh sweeeeet  mother of goodness you are a demon in the bedddddddddd...arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.."

"Morrre...Morreee....morrre...ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.. STEVEN..ouuuuuu..STEVEN....OHHHHHHH."
she wailed...

"Ohhhh OLA, OLA,ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh..I'm losin my minddddddddd!! "

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu...I love you soooooooooooooo much...ouuuuuuuuuuuu..STEPHEN!!!"

I looked at Peeping Tom and Sean...

"I think we have enough.. The photos alone tell him the general story...His lady is with someone else.."I said.

"At least it looks and sounds that simple.."said Peeping Tom...

''Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh....Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu..."
"Ohhh baby, give it to meeeeee....ummmmmmph..."she yelled..

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh....Ona Ona ..sweet baby.. ...ouuuuuuuuuu, more, more... ohhhhhh..."he moaned.

"GIVE it to me STEVEN...ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...GIVE IT TO ME BABY!!!"she yelled..

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuu baby..OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH..YOU CHOCOLATE GUM DROP...ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!"he screamed...


"GIVE ME THAT VANILLA SUNSHINE BOY!!! OHHHHHHHHHHHH DO IT!"  she cooed.

The bed was sqeaking something crazy...the headboard sounded like it was going to go through the wall into the next room...

"I  can't it see it being anything else Tom..."I said.

"Maybe not...but I know Smith...Anything he's in has got to be deeper than this." said Peeping Tom.

Words that would prove to be true.

IV-
I contacted Marlow Smith the next day and met with him in Chris's Pizzeria..We ordered pizza and a Coke and sat in a booth in the back...

''This is pretty soon Mr. Morris." he said.

"I found her pretty quickly ."I said.

He smiled..

"I heard you were good."he said.

I pulled out a manilla folder and showed him the photos I had of her in the club with this guy and the two of them at the hotel....He was horrified...

"Ohhhh My Goddddddd!" he said.....He put his hand over his mouth...

"You want to tell me what's really going on here Mr. Smith?" I said.

He pounded his fist on the table and began to openly weep....

"Ohhhh My Goddddddd!" he said again...

"Mr. Smith...I understand you used to be a spook...of the CIA variety...With your resources..why did you need me?"I asked..

He looked shocked at first...Then he shook his head...

"You really are good, better than I initially thought..."he said.

"And you look very good ...For a man who's supposedly been dead for 15 years." I said.

He smiled..He looked at me strangely, Clearly he had under estimated me.

"What did you used to do?...Before you were a Private Investigator? Were you a cop??" he asked..

"No..I was in the Military...I was with Naval Criminal Investigative Services at one time..."I said.

"I knew it!!!...Most of you guys are either ex cops or ex feds...To answer your question...Yes..I used to be with the agency....I don't know how you found that out...And the reason why I hired you is because I don't have the resources I once had...and the fact that Ola is black and you are black...You were able to travel in circles that I obviously could not and get information which people of your racial persuasion might not have been willing to give to me...and as it turns out..you did a great job." he said..

"I have an address...and that's a photo of her car...It's a rental and that's the rental car company.."I said.

He passed me another envelope..

It had 10G's in it..

"I see you have a wife and a baby...Nice house you got too....Buy your wife and your kid something nice..and thank you..."he said.

"Tell me...Why did you put on this elaborate act? What are you really after here?? Who is she to you?" I asked.

He smiled..

"Thank you for your services Mr. Morris " he said and got up and left.....

I figured...That would be the last time our paths crossed...

I didn't know how wrong I was.....

V-


That night...Sepia and I celebrated the conclusion of my latest case...We were in the middle of the floor of our bedroom kissing passionately...I was nude..She was clad only in some red lace bikini panties..

"The end of a pretty easy case huh lover.?" she said...

I watched her take the cash downstairs and open our wall safe and put it in and casually walk back up the stairs...

She certainly looked good...

She smiled gingerly as she locked the door and we continued kissing...

"Now! Where were we?" she said...

She smiled at me...I pulled her to me and began kissing her passionately... She stroked my penis gently and smiled at me...She fondled me gently,which was driving me crazy...I licked and sucked her breasts...Which was doing the same to her...

"Ummmm ouuuuuu lover you feel so goood ,ohhhhhh myyy" moaned Sepia...

Sepia straddled me on the bed... , we continued kissing...laughing ,silently....She kissed my neck, my chest, my cheeks and finally my lips...I kissed her breasts and her neck...finally, I was entering her luscious body....

Moving in and out slowly....Sepia moved up and down slowly....We both moaned and cooed....
The bed squeaked a little bit , we smiled at each other and continued kissing ....She began licking my neck and sucking on it,which made me begin moving deeper and deeper into her warm and wet lusciousness.......

Watching Ola and her lover Steven get it on at that motel had gotten me incredibly horny....

Sepia kept moving up and down and then from side to side...The bed was rocking and slamming against the wall...We slowed down a bit...She looked like she was climaxing...I slowed down immensely and moved in a little harder.....She let out a soft whisper...

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu..."she moaned.

''Yes...yessssssssssssssss baby." I said...

Sepia kept on at it for another five hours...Moaning and screaming so loud ,the windows rattled.....We managed to climax together...holding each other tightly..and breathing heavy...Kissing each other as if it were going out of style.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Kevin...ouuuuuuuu lawddd that was soooo nice." said Sepia in between wet sloppy kisses...

"Yes lawd."I said.

She giggled and ran her index finger across my lips..

She was once again still shaking...

"Ouuuuuuu..ouuuuuu..ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuweeeeee..."she moaned and held me tight...

 We were both sweating...the window was open and a nice breeze blew on us as we both dozed off..

"I'm not going to work tomorrow Kevin.." she said..

"Me neither babes...Let's celebrate with some of that cash...Go to AC, take Kimmie..."I said.

"Sounds good to me.."she said.

We both drifted off to sleep in each others arms...

This case may have seemed over ,but little did I know...It was just beginning....!

(TO BE CONTINUED)



4 comments:

Anonymous said...

STANDING AND APPLAUDING AND THROWING MY PANTIES AT YOU!

Rita said...

CAn't you write something different? Or do something different???

Cheryl said...

LAUGHING AT THE COMMENTS!

Toni said...

This story is getting juicy!