Tuesday, May 5, 2015

Goody Two Shoes

I had a vivid dream about a ballerina that night....I don't know why...It was a dream...When I woke up...Monica was staring at me, smiling...I know she'd read my mind...and saw my dream...but surprisingly she said nothing..

She crawled on top of me and rested her head...I wrapped my arms around her...it was still dark out...She gave me a soft kiss in the lips and drifted back off to sleep...
I smiled..I'd just gotten divorced about a year and a half ago and here I was engaged again and living with another woman...Most people would not have done this...but then again...most people hadn't had their minds completely blown by this woman like I had...

Her body was warm...soft....She smelled like a new born baby...She didn't feel heavy at all...I wrapped my arms around her and drifted back off to sleep...She softly ran her hands down into my shorts and stroked my penis...This felt great...She knew it and I knew it...She kissed me on my cheek for awhile and then drifted back to sleep...I smiled the biggest smile I'd smiled in ages and then drifted off again into a very peaceful 8 hours of sleep.

I dreamed about the ballerina again...I don't know why!
II-

I left a little early....So I was at the squad room and at my desk when Monica arrived with a hot tumbler of coffee for me and breakfast....

"Hey partner...can you still hear my thoughts..?" she asked me in her mind..

''I sure can ,love of my damn life." I answered back in my thoughts...She just smiled from ear to ear...

"Getting eight hours of sleep was incredible...Thank you..." she thought...

"Yeah that was cool....and that thing you did for me in the shower this morning was off the hook...I have never cum so hard in my life..."I answered back in my thoughts..

"Glad you enjoyed it..There is more from where that came from.." she said in her thoughts and winked..


Finally I spoke...


"Thanks for the coffee partner.." I said.

"Oh you are welcome partner." she said innocently...We both kind of laughed...Secure in the knowledge that we could converse without other people hearing our conversation...This was sooo cool...I had never known a girl like Monica..

"I did some checking on our victim..Ran her prints through the system..."Skye Blue" is definitely not her name and she is most likely not a working girl...He real name is Tania Demming....She was a lawyer, with a degree from Columbia and she hails from New York City...Check this out...Educated first in New York City public schools, then Private Schools...A average in both..Never had below a B in either system...Was Valedictorian at Columbia and University of Penn law schools and volunteered summers here to work with inner city youth...No police record, except for a DUI last year which is how I found her ...which is how I found her in the system..Was an up and comer at her law firm in Manhattan until to months ago when she took a leave of absence." I said.

"So what was she doing here in Philly? And in a place like where we found her? She sounds like a real goody two shoes" asked Monica...

"I don't know...I've called her parents up in Staten Island and they are on their way down here to claim the body...They told me that they hadn't seen her in two months..and that they had no idea why she was in Philly..Her only connection to the city was that she took some classes at the University of Pennsylvania about a year ago and did an internship here." I said.

"See...I told Lieutenant you were a great investigator...I knew working with you was going to be special.."laughed Monica...

"Listen can you do me a favor?  I want to go back to the crime scene and re canvas...and interview Lionel..Can you talk to her parents?" I asked..

"Sure " she said.....

I intercepted her thoughts just then....

"My goodness Nate is so huge....I wish I had time to rub it."

I smiled and whispered in her ear..

"Maybe when I come back, we can uh sneak off somewhere and I'll let you.." I said..

"Ouuuuuu, I forgot you can hear my thoughts a little bit...You weren't supposed to hear that." she said laughing...

"And you say I had naughty thoughts about you.."I whispered...

We both laughed...

"WHAT ARE YALL TOO LAUGHING ABOUT?" said Lieutenant Cotton who had just arrived...


We both looked like two guilty children...

"Nothing my esteemed Lieutenant...I was just getting ready to go out to run down a possible lead in our murder case." I said...

"Nice suit Lieutenant...Do you ever wear the same suit twice?" asked Monica...A valid question...I don't believe I'd ever seen him wear the same suit twice...He was always sharp..

"I try not to darlin.....You two are a trip...." he said laughing and shaking his head...."Get out of here Nate." he said and looked at my desk, then at Monica...

"You bought him coffee this morning?  Alright...Now that's my girl...That's what a partner does.." he laughed..

"I give him other things besides coffee, you now know." joked Monica...

Lt. Cotton blushed a bit and laughed....

"Ohhhhhh I bet you doooooo...." he said and headed towards his office laughing hysterically...

III-

I went back to that Transient Hotel and talked to the man named Lionel...

"Man...Skye would come to my room and sit on the bed and talk to me...I knew her name wasn't really Skye and by the way she talked...I knew she wasn't no hooker or no neighborhood girl...Her nails were perfectly manicurred , her hair was well done...She spoke damn near perfect english...and she just didn't carry herself like the type of girls that crash here...She had uptown or somewhere else plastered all over her.." he said.

My cyber eye scanned the room...I saw a hole about the size of my fist in the wall...

"You liked her didn't you?" I asked..

He looked shy and held his head down....

"You watched her undress at night  through that hole in the wall didn't you?" I asked...

He smiled...

"Yeah...I kinda did...She had a nice body...But man, all she did was sit on the bed in her panties and bra and type away on her laptop...She'd go out somewhere during the day...I don't know where..and come back and undress..maybe take a bath...or just strip down to her underwear and type on that laptop...Usually at midnight and until about four in the morning.." he said.

"Laptop? We didn't find a laptop..."I said..

We heard some ruffling and footsteps in the room...

"Lionel...somebody is in there...Here...take this card...Call my partner...Tell her to bring back up!" I said..I cocked my gun and quietly slipped out of the room..

The door  to Skye's room was slightly ajar...I squatted down and kicked it open...

"POLICE!!! FREEZE!!!!"I said...

The man inside had on a black ski mask...He fired three shots from a silencer at me that whizzed over my head and then gave me a swift kick to the head that sent me sprawling backwards out the door...my gun slid away from me..He came out into the hall and took aim at me before a glass vase smashed against his head..

"OHHHHHHHH..ARGHHHHHHHHHHHH!" he moaned...Lionel had sailed the vase at him...

Which gave me time to grab my gun...

People's doors were opening...

"Close your doors...He's got a gun!!!" I yelled and went in hot pursuit of him...

He ran down the back steps and took two more shots at me which missed...I returned the fire...I missed too and he ran down more steps...

He bounded down the steps with me in hot pursuit...He turned and fired again...He missed...I fired again..I missed...

He charged out the back door ,setting off the alarm...I could see through the crack in the door...He was squatting, waiting for me to run out...So he could place a shot center mass in my chest...I ran back up the steps and the down the opposite stairwell and out the side door and into the street and surprised him with three shots aimed at him...

I hit him in the side and in his arm!!!!

"ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...I DON'T BELIEVE IT....I'VE BEEN SHOT!" he howled...

I didn't hit his gun hand....He reloaded and sent a volley of shots my way...I ducked behind a car...one of his shots hit the windshield and it exploded...

He continued running down the block...He got into his car...but just as he was about to pull off...Monica's car and a police car blocked him...He did a 360 and sped back down the street...In the opposite direction...MY DIRECTION!!!

I fired three times into his windshield...It exploded....


Monica kneeled down and fired three shots into the back of his car...The back window exploded and his car careened into a light pole...

Our would be gunman fell out of the car....DEAD!!! He had been hit by three of my bullets in the chest and one of Monica's in the back of the head!!!blood was running from him like a river into the street....

Monica and three uniformed police officers walked over to his body...a crowd gathered on the street...

She hugged me and kissed me in the lips....She didn't care who saw her...

"I was so scared baby...You're not going to get out of marrying me that easy..." she said and we both laughed..

Monique arrived with her staff and a surprise visitor, Detective Wally Becker, my ex-partner from Special Victims unit...

Monique hugged me...Her body was warm and curvaceous ,just like her sister's and she too smelled like a new born baby...

"Future Brother in law are you alright?" she asked..

"Uh yeah...I'm better off than laughing boy over there.."I said.

Detective Becker kneeled down and examined the body....

"Looks like you had a real wing ding buddy...I know this guy here..."he said.

"First of all..what are you doin here Wally? And you do?" I said.

"Yeah..His name is Pete Nyon...or "The Undertaker" as they call him on the streets...He's a hitman..best money can buy...or at least he was until you tangled with him...Suspect in close to 40 unsolved homicides...Former Special Forces guy...You are really lucky to have walked away from this guy alive Nate...40 people....most of em dangerous...did not!!...This guy was a natural born killer. When I briefly worked Special Investigations...we profiled this guy.."said Wally Becker..

"Look at these bullets...Hollow point.." I said ,picking up a shell casing.

Wally Becker looked at me..

"Cop Killer bullets...This guy was here for serious business...They don't call him out for nickel and dime stuff...What kind of case do you two have buddy?" he asked..

"I don't know...but it's got some legs on it."I said.

''Don't it now?" said Wally Becker...

''Wow...What was he doing here?  And Wally what are you doing here?"asked Monica..

"Oh I bought your sister some lunch and I was talking to her at the M.E.'s office when she got a call about a shootout and possible trouble.."he said smiling..

Monique smiled and shrugged her shoulders...

Wally embraced her and held her...

"It's alright Monique...I'm here baby...We'll get through this.." he said..holding her tight..

"I'm -I'm fine Detective Becker.." she said trying to get out of his embrace...

Just then, Lieutenant Cotton drove up....

''Whoa...What the hell happened here?"he said surveying the scene as CSI personell picked up shells and examined the area..
He saw Detective Wally Becker hugging Monique and he couldn't hide his shock and disdain...

"Lou..I was interviewing a witness next door to our crime scene ,when we heard someone in the apartment..
I identified myself as police and he fired on me..He tried to kill me.."I said.

"From now on...wear your kevlar and trauma plates..all of you...And take back up...Your partner or some uni's at least..." he said...He looked at Monica and smiled and hugged her...

"It's okay Mo-Mo...He aint gonna get out of marrying you that fast baby..." he said.

She smiled..

"Thank you Lieutenant." she said..

Monique finally got out of Wally Becker's embrace and looked at the body....

"Alright guys...bag him and remove him.." she said. "Hellllooooo Lieutenant!" she said.

"Heyyy Dr. Talbert...Uh after all this excitement, I'll bet you need some lunch...a quiet place...Some drinks..?" he said.

"Oh I'm sorry....I had lunch with Detective Becker already....He stopped by with some Crab Cakes and some Ice Tea...Can I take a rain check on that drink though?" she said.

"Uh sure doll..Sure..." he said.. He stomped his foot in anger...''Detective Becker...Detective Becker...."he mumbled to himself...

Monica and I both laughed to ourselves...

Lionel and Anna Mae stumbled out of the Transient Hotel....

"Wow...Detective...I'm glad you're alright.." he said...

''Thank you Lionel, for saving my life.."I said..

"Damn Lionel...I didn't know you was such a bad ass...Hell..I'm in the mood to give you some hoochie coo.."said Anna Mae..

"That's quite alright Anna Mae." he said.

"Hell, beggars can't be choicy..You better get it while I'm in a givin mood."she said...


"Ohhh My God...she's a trip!" laughed Monica and Monique in unison....


I just smiled and thought about how lucky I was to be alive today!!

(TO BE CONTINUED)



12 comments:

Angie B. said...

Anna Mae is a trip LMAO!

Halo said...

These two are too CUTE!

Swaggie said...

Dug that gunbattle...This is like the second or third one Nate has been in and both times Monica has held her own!

Toni said...

Damn Good Story...Loved this and love them.

Sunflower said...

Even with the mayhem ,such a cute couple..

Turned Up said...

That little scene in the beginning where she climbed on him and dozed off to sleep got me kind of warm...

Anonymous said...

That scene where Monica crawled on top of Nate and quietly went to sleep made me want to throw my panties a little...

Cheryl said...

Some of these comments are way out in left field..

Rita said...

It was an erotic scene...I might try that with my man one night if he decides to stay after he gets his and stops jumping up,getting dressed and running out!

Tate 2 said...

@Rita-TMI Babes!

Lisa said...

LMAO @ some of these comments!

Vanessa said...

@Lisa-You and me both! LMBAO!