Friday, May 8, 2015

The Boy From New York City

Monica and I walked into the diner near the precinct and sat down....It was daybreak!

"Girl, I must love you...because I don't get up ,shower and dress and head to work this early for nobody.It's 5:30 am...The sun is just barely up.."I said.


"Of course you love me...How can you not?" she smiled innocently...Which made me smile. "Look at you smiling....you know you can't hide it.." she said and laughed..

"So what is so urgent...We have to come to work this early?" I asked.


"Partner...I got a hunch...It came to me last night in my sleep.." she said...

 "Hey look...Isn't that your sister over here? What is she doing up this early?"I asked...


"Monique! Don't be a stranger..come sit with us." said Monica..


Monique came over and sat down with us...

"Hey Sis, Nate...I couldn't sleep, so I decided to come to work early...You guys order yet?" she asked..


"No...What are you doin up this early?  I thought you'd be sleeping off a hangover right about now." I said.


"Can't sleep off a hangover if you didn't drink anything." said Monique..


''You didn't go to Lourdes did you?" asked Monica..


"Nope! He cancelled....I guess his girlfriend got a whiff that he was going to take me out and blocked him.....I can't be dealing with that kind of drama....I think I'm going to have to tell the Lieutenant to stop calling me and coming around...Much as I hate to do that...the man is fine as hell....but like you say,he is taken."said Monique..

''So Wally Becker wins by default." I said smiling...


"Ughhhhh!" groaned Monica..Monique just laughed a little bit..


"Noooo...My guy in New York just looks a whole lot more attractive right now...I think I'm going to New York this weekend.." said Monique...

II-

Hours later, I went to the M.E.'s office to see if the DNA we turned in was a match....Monique was there and she was surprised to see me by myself..


''Surprised to see you here alone...My sister is usually joined to your hip."said Monique...

"Well she's out running down a lead...She sent me here to see you.."I said..
"Well I've got what you want...Senator Brad Nugent is or rather was the father of Florry Summers's baby....Definite match...99 point 8 percent." she said.

"Just what I thought...How convenient of her to die in a car crash...and drunk..." I said.  I looked at Monique....

"You alright?" I asked..


She looked at me and smiled...

"Yeah...I'm a little mad at myself...I know better and my sister told me...I should have listened...When we were little girls, my sister...since she can read and hear people's thoughts..always told me when a certain guy wasn't right for me, when he had ulterior motives...and she always knew how I was feeling..but every now and then I'd rebel and do my own thing...I always got hurt....Like now...She told me the lieutenant has a girlfriend..She told me..." said Monique..

"It's human Monique...You're attracted to him..and what can you do about attraction?" I said.  "Your sister is very intuitive..Shame we all can't be..."I said and rubbed her shoulder..

"She was spot on about you...You are very nice...I'm going to like having you as a brother in law....as a brother!!!" she said and kissed me softly on the cheek... "I'll be alright.Thanks for worrying about me Nate." she said.

"Always....you're my sister now too!" I said and hugged her..


III-


I went back to the precinct...Monica wasn't there....I began looking at Traffic cam video from Tania Demming's Transient Hotel....After ruling out all of the people who were staying there..Who we had interviewed...I continued to watch.....She got no visitors that night....So whoever killed her..WAS ALREADY IN THE BUILDING!!!  They didn't have to leave...!!!

I then studied Street Cam and ATM cam footage from Lola Baylock's walk up and I caught one man leaving the building on the day we theorized she met her demise...

I now knew who the killer might be!!!!!


Monica finally showed up...She smiled when she saw me...

"Hi partner...I missed you this morning...Did you get a match?" she asked..

"Sure did!!...Our Rock Star Senator was definitely the father of her baby..She was one month along at the time of her death!" I said.

''Hey babes...what did you find out?" I asked..


"I did a study of Flory Summer's last few days...She received 26!! ...26 calls from Senator Nugent....I located the Doctor who gave her the news...and I checked his phone...He got 25 or so calls from Senator Nugent's office phone....There were traffic cam photos of her car...and if you look...She's not alone!!! "said Monica...

"She's in the passenger seat, slumped over...probably already dead!!! ....."I said.


"And look WHO is in the driver's seat!!!! ,Do you remember him?" asked Monica....

"I sure do....The panty bandit....Here he is coming out of Lola Baylock's office..."I said....


"And here is a photo taken last summer at Senator Nugent's fund-raiser ..There is the same guy standing in the back with our dead shooter..Peter Nyon...I think we need to have a little talk with this guy..."said Monica.

IV-
Short, balding Elmer Broadnax was brought into the precinct by two uniformed officers...Monica was sitting in the "Fishbowl" as we called the interrogation room...I opened the door and followed him in...

He looked at Monica and then sat down...I sat down next to him...

"What is this about?" he said.


"You."said Monica..

He looked unconcerned and then said...

"Me? Me how?" he said.

"You were an ex-con..Released on drug charges last spring and living in a series of flophouses and transient homes .." said Monica.

"Yeah? So are you writin a book?" he asked..

"We could be writing a book about how someone like you suddenly had Half a million dollars in your bank account at the end of the year and then another half million in your account this year and an account in the Caymen Islands..."I said.

He looked a bit surprised, but then said...

"I got lucky at the crap tables.."and laughed...

"Why were you still living in Transient homes?" I asked..

"It's cheaper." he replied and busted out laughing...

"I think you were told to stay there to watch Tania Demming aka Skye Blue."I said.

"Yeah? Is that what you think? Or What you can prove?" he asked..


''We have survelience photos taken in this Cyber Cafe of this man, the late Peter Nyon...setting up the Cayman Islands account for you...Mr. Nyon cleaned up behind you or at least he thought he was...You killed Flory Summers for Mr. Nyon on orders from Senator Nugent...Then when Tania Demming started hacking into the law offices that Mr. Nugent used...You killed her and you killed Lola Baylock, the private investigator who was helping her...One nice neat little bundle..."said Monica..

He busted out laughing....

"Your partner is really stretching....Nice story, but all it is is a story..." he said.

"Oh I don't think so...We got this paper found bundled up in the trash in Tania Demming's apartment with your fingerprint on it...We have photos of you in the car with what looks like an unconscious Florry Summers, just minutes before she was reported dead in a car crash...We have a photo, a time stamped photo of you leaving Lola Baylock's walk up...the day she died..and your fingerprint and DNA on her neck.....That plus the money in your accounts and traced phone calls made to Flory's OBGyn...pretty much puts you in for all three murders my friend...."I said.

He looked very nervous now...Like he'd drank a can of paint...Gone was his swaggering arrogance...


"Three murders is very serious Mr. Broadnax..In this state that can earn you the death penalty...So the only question I have for you is if you want to take the needle alone or if you're ready to give us a name of your boss and at least spare your life....You ready to deal?" asked Monica.

V-
Lieutenant Cotton stood outside the fishbowl...He watched as two officers handcuffed Elmer Broadnax,read him his rights and walked him out....He smiled..

"Cracked another case huh?  What's his story?" he asked..


"He copped to all three murders...said that Peter Nyon hired him...and said that Nyon works for Senator Nugent...He gave Nugent up...We sent unis to arrest pretty boy.."said Monica..

"Great! Uh look Mo-Mo...I'm sorry about last night..."said the Lieutenant...


"That's between you and my sister...I'm not getting in the middle of that..."said Monica..

"I know..but I have to work with you and I think of you as a friend...Not just one of my detectives.." he said.


"And you're still my friend and mentor and Lieutenant....We're good...but you need to make peace with my sister...Not me.." said Monica...

I walked out just then..

"All wrapped up Lieutenant..."I said.

"Good Work...Both of you, take the rest of the day off..." said the Lieutenant...


Monica whispered in my ear-

"And you didn't want to get up early this morning...I told you if we cracked the case today.. we'd get off early..It's Friday too, right in time for the weekend."she said..."Since we have the day off what do you want to do?" she asked..

"You!" I said.


Monica blushed something crazy....

"Oh My goodness..." she said and looked at me sheepishly.....

A uniformed officer from Technical services walked up to Lt. Cotton...

"This is a cloned phone sir...When your girlfriend gets a text or call, you'll be able to see or hear it...and we are watching it...We'll be able to get a direct trace on it..and bam..We got whoever is trying to set you up.."he said.

"Good work.....Becker...I've got you now..."laughed Lt. Cotton to himself.

He drove over to the M.E.'s office
Monique was finishing up her work and washing her hands...


"Well Hello handsome!" she said with a bright smile..

"Hey Baby...I'm real sorry about last night.." he said.


"That's okay...I needed the extra sleep.." she said and got her pocket book...

"You goin somewhere?" he asked..

"As a matter of fact,I am...I'm going to New York for the weekend.."she said.

"Oh! Nice...I like the big apple myself...Haven't been in awhile.."he laughed...

Just then...His cloned phone began ringing....He checked it...It was a text....

"Girl Call your man...That heiffer tryin to push up on him again.." was the message..

He replied with his own message...

"Why are you so worried about my man? Worry about your own man or do you have one?"

He laughed to himself...

"I suppose you have to answer that." she said..then asked..."What are you doin?"

"Police work baby...You have my undivided attention now! "he said and laughed...

"I wish I did...I really wish I did...When I can have it...then you give me a call...Until then,let's keep our relationship professional Lieutenant....You have a nice weekend...And uh don't get any cuter...I might not be able to handle it.." she said and smiled sweetly at him and winked seductively....Then waved and walked out to her car and pulled off..

He was disappointed, but he smiled and then laughed a bit... That's one sexy woman...he thought to himself..

At Penn's Landing ...Detective Becker was shocked by the return message...He then saw a police car screeching to a halt...He realized that he was blown...He tossed his burner phone into the water and quietly walked away...

Two police officers walked over to the harbor...

"We lost the signal....It was coming from right around here..."said one...

"You see anybody?" said the other..

"Nope..Nobody..." said the first officer...

"Whoever it was must've  realized that they were blown and dropped the phone in the water...."

"Damnnn, the Lieutenant isn't going to be happy about this..."said the uniformed policeman.

EPILOUGE-

Elmer Broadnax was sentenced to die by lethal injection for all three murders....Despite him giving up Senator Nugent...There was not enough evidence that the two had ever worked together or that he was ever in his employ...

Neither Elmer Broadnax or the late Peter Nyon could positively be linked to Senator Brian Nugent...In death,Peter Nyon took full responsibility for the entire conspiracy,despite evidence that even  he wasn't working alone..

Elmer Broadnax awaits his execution...Senator Nugent for the moment was cleared of any wrong doing, but the knowledge that he impregnated a woman other than his wife, cost him his marriage and a run at the presidency...It also produced calls for his resignation....

The scandal caused him a lot of stress...Months later,He was found dead in his bedroom at home...A suicide...He had  swallowed a cyanide pill..

As Monica and I  drove up to our Duplex...We heard sounds coming from the first floor window....




''Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh....Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu...ouuuueeeee"

"Ohhh ouuuu weeeee baby, give it to meeeeee....ummmmmmph..."

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh....Monique...Monique ...ouuuuuuuuuu, more, more... ohhhhhh..."

"...ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh..."

"LAWDDD girl, what are you doing to meeeee?"

"What am I doing to you? What are you doing to MEEEEEE?"

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh gooooddddddd lawdd it's soooo goood...ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh I've missed you girl...ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Thank you for inviting me down to Philly......arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.."

"Morrre...Morreee....morrre...ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.. ..ouuuuuu..lawd....OHHHHHHH."
she wailed...

"Ohhhh baby,baby ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh..I'm losin my minddddddddd!! "

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu...ohhhhhhhhhh...ouuuuuuuuuuuu..ouuuuuu sweet baby!!"

"YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!"

Monica and I looked at each other...


"That's my sister in there..."she said.

"Is that Lieutenant Cotton?" I asked..


"No..that's not him...I don't recognize the voice..."said Monica...

"Oh God No!!!...Is it Wally Becker??" I asked..

"I don't see his car...I don't think it's him...Look Nate,there is a car over there..." she said.

My cyber eye caught the plate numbers-

"It's got New York plates...Ohhh she told me about this guy...Her friend from New York City...I guess she didn't have to go to New York this week...New York came to her....No pun intended.."I said.

Monica gave me a serious side eye and just shook her head...

"Wow...She told you about him??...That means she really likes you...That is sooo cool..You are going to fit in our family so well..."laughed Monica who gave me a long ,soft sensual kiss...I put my arms around her and pulled her to me and continued to kiss her passionately...squeezing her buttocks lightly....

"Ummm,watch your hands detective.." said Monica seductively...

"You watch em!" I said continuing to kiss her....

She giggled a little bit...

Just then...Detective Wally Becker drove up...

"Alright you two..break it up!!.."he said laughing...

This was ironically enough the first solid confirmation he had that Monica and I were together...

"I aint mad at you Nate...You lucky dog you!" he laughed...


"Hey Becks...Let's go get a couple of beers man." I said.

He looked at me funny..

"Huh? Me and you? Really?? Nate are you crazy?? You had your arms wrapped around all that body and you're willing to give that up for me?" he said.


"It's alright Wally...I have him the rest of the night...It's okay..You two go and have a few beers.."said Monica, knowing what I was trying to do..

Now he really looked confused...

"Some other time...I'm here to take your sister out...We had a date tonight...Lourdes...That wine bar...Remember??"he said.

"Wally,Why don't you uh come see our place...??" said Monica..

"I'm a detective Mo-Mo...You are never nice to me...What's up?" he said...

"I'm trying to be a better person Wally." she said.

He smiled...but not for long...sounds came from the first floor window...


"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh....Monique...Monique ...ouuuuuuuuuu, more, more... ohhhhhh.....ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh..."came a male voice...

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu...ohhh baby you're hittin my spot..." came Monique's soft breathy voice...

"LAWDDD girl, what are you doing to meeeee?"

"Ouuuuuuu sugar lighten up...lighten up ..ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!" she cooed..

"Damnnnn girl, what's it been? A month? I sooo missed this...oh my goodness,I soo missed this...I think I'm comin to Philly more often..I'm cumming right now...ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...."came the male voice..

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuu babyyy!" moaned Monique...

Becker's face dropped...

"Is that Lieutenant Cotton? Cotton is up there?? Lieutenant Cotton and your sister??" he screamed..



"No Wally..No!!!...I don't know who is up there with her..I'm as surprised as you are." said Monica truthfully...She actually looked like she felt sorry for Wally...

"It's alright...You don't have to cover for your Lieutenant....Damnnnn..he won...Is it serious?" he asked..

''Wally,I don't know...We are sisters...but I stay out of some aspects of her personal life.."said Monica.


"Wally don't torture yourself...Let's go have some beers man..Catch up!" I said.

"Nah...Nahhh...I-I-I need to be alone..Mo-Mo...I know I uh kind of came at you wrong back before I knew you was involved with Nate...but your sister...I uh wasn't trying to be that guy with her...I kind of like her...Not that I didn't like you...but...but ..I think I'm falling in love with your sister and I don't know how I'm gonna come back from this...but-but this aint over!!!!..I'm not gonna give up!! He's not the man for her!!"he said trying to hold back his tears... and got in his car and pulled off......





"Know something Nate...For Once...He was actually telling the truth....HE DOES HAVE FEELINGS FOR MONIQUE!! I ACTUALLY FEEL KIND OF SORRY FOR HIM...I CAN'T BELIEVE IT!!" she said...

"I can't believe it either ,but that's kind of foul...him saying...He only wanted to have sex with you, but he's in love with her."I said..


''Well...It's not like you or somebody I'm actually attracted to said that...It's Becker we are talking about!!!"she said laughing...


''So what are you gonna do? You gonna tell her?" I asked...


"Nope!  This is my sister's life...I'm staying out of it..."said Monica...

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh gooooddddddd lawdd it's soooo goood...ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh I've missed you girl...ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Thank you for inviting me down to Philly......arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.."

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu....ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.. ..ouuuuuu..lawd....OHHHHHHH.Thank you for coming...."she wailed...

"Ohhhh baby,baby ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh..I'm losin my minddddddddd!! Thank you for making me cum..arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! "he moaned...

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu...ohhhhhhhhhh...ouuuuuuuuuuuu..ouuuuuu sweet baby!!"

"YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!  YESSSSSSSSSSSS...Ohhhh my god, girl,I'm losin my mind this is soooo gooood...ouuuuuuuuuuuuu...awwwwwwwww lawddd!"

Came the sounds from the window!


 I looked up and smiled...

"Whoever he is up there, He  is having a good time.."I said and smiled..


"Yeah...They shouldn't be the only ones having a good time...You know what I mean?" said Monica looking at me and smiling...

"I know right? Come on...let's go inside..." I said...

We walked up to our floor and closed our door...

No sooner than the door was closed that we were kissing each other passionately and slipping out of our clothes...

 She smiled at me...I pulled her to me and began kissing her passionately... She stroked my penis gently and smiled at me...

 She fondled me gently,which was driving me crazy..

It wasn't long before I was slipping her panties down and mounting her on top of the bed and slowly and gently entering her ...

"Ohhhhh baby, this is soooo good.." I moaned...

''Ouuuuuuu...I'm liking this...Nate..ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuu.."she said as we slowly began to make love...

"I'm liking it too.."I said..."ummmmmph.."I moaned...

I unhooked her bra and began to suck on those huge breasts of hers....

"ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.. I know you are...ouuuu"she gushed..

"Yessssss...Yessssssssssssssssssss.."I moaned....

"Oh My god Nate...ouuuuuuuu.." she cooed...

I thrusted my tongue practically down her throat and while squeezing one breast with my hand...She softly stroked my engorged penis...I shivered...I was nearly losing my mind....We stared deeply into each others eyes for a minute and then began to softly and slowly kiss.....I lifted her up and slowly entered her more than moist center once again..

The bed began to squeak loudly  and the headboard gently slammed against the wall...

On both floors of our duplex...beds were squeaking and people were crying out in ecstacy!!!

A satisfying ending to a long week!


8 comments:

Anonymous said...

THROWING MY PANTIES!

tate 2 said...

No surprise there!LOL!

Toni said...

Another nice outing..Glad to see Monique exercise her options and not just fall for thenokey doke..Loved what you're doing with her charactor.

Angie B. said...

What she said...Toni is always stealing my ideas..LOL!

Sunflower said...

I must say ,I like what you're doing with Monique's charactor too..You may not have meant to do this..but Monique kind of dominated this story...Despite the murder and the cuteness of Nate and Monica..Monique seemed to have the more intersting storyline...pursued by three men,Mr. New York, Lieutenant Cotton and the annoying Detective Becker.

Lisa said...

Monique is steadily becoming my favorite charactor in this series...Please keep her around!

Vanessa said...

#TEAM MONIQUE!

Halo said...

Really liked this story....Especially Monique's storyline..