Wednesday, May 6, 2015

Twice In One Day


Monica,Myself,Lt. Cotton and Monique looked at the dead body of our shooter...Pete Nyon aka ''The Undertaker."

"I can tell you something about your shooter.....The guns we found in his car and at the address he was staying are going to make a lot of detectives happy, but not you guys..."said Monique...

''What do you mean sis?" asked Monica.

"Those guns and prints and DNA positively link him to close to 40 murders....some going back five or six years....but none link him to your victim..He's not your killer."she said.

''So what was he doing in our victims apartment?" asked Monica.

''Cleaning up!...Looking for something...The place had been tossed." said Monique. "One of the unis found this."she said and handed me a small Idock and Ipod  and a Bose speaker...

I turned it on...You could hear the sound of a bed squeaking...a headboard slamming up against the wall and moaning...

''Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh....Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu..."
 
"Ohhh  ouuuu weeeee baby, give it to meeeeee....ummmmmmph..."

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh....woman...woman ...ouuuuuuuuuu, more, more... ohhhhhh..."

"Sock it to me baby...ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh..."

"LAWDDD girl, what are you doing to meeeee?"

"What am I doing to you? What are you doing to MEEEEEE?"

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh gooooddddddd lawdd it's soooo goood...ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh I've missed you girl...ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh sweeeeet jesusssssssssss you are a demon in the bedddddddddd...arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.."
 
"Morrre...Morreee....morrre...ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.. ..ouuuuuu..lawd....OHHHHHHH."
she wailed...

"Ohhhh baby,baby ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh..I'm losin my minddddddddd!! "

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu...I love you soooooooooooooo much...ouuuuuuuuuuuu..ouuuuuu sweet baby!!"


"YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!"


"AWwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww..AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW lawdd~!"


(click!)


"That's the sounds people heard coming from her room...That's why nobody ever saw any men...There were no men... She would turn this thing on to mask whatever it was she was really doing...Lionel said she would sit on the bed in her panties and bra every night and tap away on her laptop."I said.


''Well How did he know that?"asked Lt. Cotton and Monica in unison...


"He had a hole in the wall in his apartment and he used to watch her undress at night."I said.


"MEN! "said Monica..


"You guys are so visual." said Monique..


Lt. Cotton whispered to me...


"Nate...Let me congratulate you...Mo-Mo is as fine as a brick shit house..always has been...but I've always looked at her as a little sister, my protoge...I know Monique is her sister and they look identical...but mannn,it's something about your sister in law to be that moves me in a way I have never been moved..she just seems so sexy..."he said.


I smiled..Look wise..There was no difference between the two women..Identical in every way...I guess Monique had a sexier personality....I don't know!

"I'm guessing our girl..Ms. Demming was a hacker.."I said...Getting back to the subject at hand.


"You're right...but we didn't find a laptop...And we checked all of the cam's and there is no footage of anyone taking anything out of her apartment...All we have is her going to the laundromat in the basement of her building." said Monica.

 ''Let's go back and take a look at that elevator footage again partner.."I said.

"Good idea partner.." said Monica as we raced toward my flying car...

"Look at those two...the Dynamic Duo...My Batman and Robin."laughed Lieutenant Cotton...

''Aint they though? I've never seen my sister happier..I'm happy for her..." said Monique...

"Maybe I could make you ,uh happy like that one day..."whispered Lt. Cotton to Monique..

"Hmmm...One never knows does one?" laughed Monique...

When all of a sudden his phone rang....For the first time ,he looked angry....

"Damn it!"he said..."Excuse me...I uh have to take this." he said.

Monique's phone rang too...

"Oh Hi Detective Becker!! Drinks? After work?  Okay...Where do you want me to meet you?" she said.


II-

Monica and I went back to the precinct and watch videotape from the elevator in the Transient hotel...

''Okay partner...This was taken on the night she died...It's 10:30 and she is getting on the elevator..going down to the basement where the laundry is...She has a basket full of clothes...detergent, fabric softner."

"Okay it's 10:45..She's getting back on the elevator...empty basket...just detergent and fabric softner...Looks pretty normal..."I said..

''Okay...11:45...she gets on the elevator...Probably to put her clothes in the dryer....11:59, She gets back on the elevator and comes back upstairs and that's the last time she is seen alive...She doesn't go down to get her clothes.."said Monica..

''Want to make a bet that laptop was in that basket of clothing when she went down the first time and that she hid it.?" I said.

''Yes ,like maybe she knew somebody she was hacking was on to her..."said Monica..

"I need to get back over to that building.." I said.

''Ahem...WE need to get back over to that building..You're the best partner and lover I've ever had...I'm not going to temp fate twice in one day."said Monica.

I was touched and moved that she had said I was the best partner as well as lover...Coming from a woman I thought was that fine, this was a big compliment..She could read my mind and she just smiled and kissed me softly...

''Come on Nate..Let's hurry up and finish this ."she said.

Once again we headed back to that transient hotel...

III-
We went into the basement of the transient hotel where we found the laundry room...We checked the washers and dryers...

''Over here"said Monica..

We found a dryer that was opened...She pulled out panties, bras, blouses...

"How can you be sure?" I asked..

Monica gave me the side eye...

"You don't know?...Take a look at these bras and panties....plus these clothes are cold...like they been here awhile and put those down"she said to a short ,balding white guy who smiled sheepishly...

I eyed the underwear...

"Yeah, too high end for the average person in this neighborhood....You're right...This is her...and who are you? " I said to the man...

"I'm El..Elmer Broadnax..."he laughed..

"You always go through ladies underwear?" I asked..

"Uh no...These belong to uh Skye....I was gettin em for her.." he said.

''Skye is dead!"said Monica.

"Skye is dead? What?" Really?" said Elmer Broadnax...

"You knew that! Stop playin." said Monica ,who could read his thoughts......''What ? Now was a perfect time to look through her panties?" she said.

He smiled sheepishly....

"Nah...I used to bring her laundry up .to her when she forgot it sometimes... "he said.

"Another lie Elmer." she said..

He looked at her funny and just walked away....

"Disgusting pervert.." she said.

I looked around and walked over to the side...I pulled a ladder and went up into the dropped ceiling and pulled out the laptop!

"Bingo!!" I said.


"If it wasn't so many people in here,I'd give you a big kiss." said Monica in her thoughts,which I heard....

"And I'd let you too." I said in my thoughts...


"Well for now...let's go back to the precinct and study this laptop."said Monica..just smiling and shaking her head...

"Yeah...Good Idea." I said trying to calm myself down...

IV-

We studied the laptop...Her code was easy to crack and we went in...She had hacked into the files of the law firm...Liscomb and Lyles and Associates...Right here in Philadelphia....A very prestigious law firm...
All of her entries were from midnight to 4:00 am on practically every night that she had been at that transient hotel...

"That's a very prestigious law firm....but it seems like she was looking for one file in particular...A car crash that occurred here last summer..." said Monica..

''A murder?" I asked.

"No this was a straight up car crash...The victim, 22 year old Florry Summers was found in the car at the wheel with blunt force trauma , probably from the crash and enough alcohol in her system to knock out a horse." said Monica..

"Did she work for that law firm?" I asked..

"She interned there, so did our murder victim...There is an inquiry here about Senator Brad Nugent.." said Monica..

"You mean Senator Rock star...."I said... Brad Nugent was a pretty boy senator who made women's temperature's rise everytime he was on television...He was more looks than substance I thought....He was on the fast track for a run at President of the United States.

''Yeah..he was romantically linked to her..."said Monica.

''Isn't he married and has two children?"I asked..

"He wouldn't be the first married guy to stray....but it says here he denied having anymore than a casual relationship with the deceased..." said Monica.

''We need to look at her and him a little deeper Mo-Mo...Has to be a reason our dead girl was hacking into their files and looking specifically at a closed auto accident..."I said.

''What if it wasn't an accident??...What if she suspected something sinister afoot and they caught on that they were being hacked.?" said Monica..

''We are on the same page partner....Let's look into this...tomorrow." I said.

"It's been awhile since we had to go beyond 48 hours to crack a case hasn't it?" she laughed...

"Yeah."I said.

V-

Monica and I went home....Monique wasn't there....So that gave us the entire spot to ourselves...

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu, goood lord...ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Nate." screamed
Monica....

 The bed was rocking from side to side....the springs were squeaking and the headboard was slamming up against the wall...

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh my godddd.." I yelled out....

 We had been making sweet love for the past four and a half hours...

 Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu, goood lord...ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Nate." screamed
Monica....




"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh my godddd.." I yelled out....


"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu..Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu ,Ohhhh Nate.." she moaned...in between wet, sloppy kisses..


"OHHHHHHHHHHH....You ..you are driving me out of my mind..." I howled as we showed no sign of stopping...

Another half hour passed by and finally, Monica began to sweat profusely and tears just came streaming from her eyes...Once again,I came so hard....it scared me....She was climaxing too.....

''Oh My God Nate...Ouuuuuuuuuuuu." she moaned.. as we both collapsed on the sweat filled bed...

We busted out laughing....She rolled over on top of me and gave me a soft slow kiss and she dozed off to sleep...I was still wide awake..I wrapped my arms around her and held her...

It was a little after ten o'clock...A car drove up outside...


Two people got out...It was Monique and Wally Becker...


''Well Detective Becker...Thank you for the drinks." she said.


"Heh,Heh,heh...Thank you for coming...He stared at her for a long while ,then leaned in for a kiss..Monique backed up...


"Uh..Uh...I don't want to lead you on Wallace...I'm uh not ready to go there with you like that just yet."she said..


"Come on...just one kiss...I won't take it the wrong way.." he laughed...


"You should go home and take a cold shower..." said Monique smiling..


"Why don't you uh let me come in for coffee?" he asked..


"Uh uh...maybe some other time.." said Monique..


He leaned in again for a kiss, but Monique backed off..


"Stop now!!...We had a nice night..Don't ruin it..."she said.


"Okay...So we can do this again huh?" he asked..


"I wouldn't rule it out. I had a nice time..You made me laugh quite a bit." she said and smiled...


"Okay then...Good night Ms. Talbert...You're a lot nicer than your sister.." he said..


"Don't talk about my sister..."said Monique...


"Her and Nate live upstairs huh? It's kind of early for their lights to be out...They sleep already?"he asked..


"That's twice in one day you've asked me about them...Yes, they live upstairs...If they aren't sleeping, what do you think they're doing? They are engaged to be married soon."said Monique...

He smiled and thought....Damn that Nate is one lucky son of a gun....hittin that..all that body and cuteness...I hope to be doing the same with her sister here soon.

"Good for them...Nate deserves to be happy." he said.

"So does my sister."said Monique..

"That goes without saying ."He said.."Well ...Good night Ms. Monique Talbert...I'm going to be dreaming about you.."he said.

Monique laughed...

"Good Night Detective Becker.."she said still laughing...

''Wally, Call me Wally...We are on a first name basis by now Monique!" he said softly.

This time when he leaned in for a kiss...She gave in....He gently pulled her to him ,which she appreciated...She thought he'd be rough,but he was surprisingly gentle...She kissed him for a few minutes....and then gently eased out of his embrace..

"Wally" she said and smiled..."This doesn't mean anything." she said.

"Well, Not yet." he said

"I'm not promising you anything more...I'm not trying to be leading you on." she said.

"I know..."he said and smiled...

"Good Night Dr. Talbert." he said as he walked to his car smiling...

"Good Night .....Wally." she said as she put her key card in the door and walked inside...




TO BE CONTINUED



1 comment:

Brenda said...

Wally Becker is persistant if nothing else...