CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Tequila and Sunrise


Cherry and I never discussed our night of wild passionate lovemaking. I came by to see her the very next day and it was as if nothing had happened. I didn't know what to make of her. All I know was I wanted to do that again.. Thing was ..I didn't know how to approach her or if I should. We had a couple of drinks and talked...mostly about music and then I left at around 1:00 am without so much as trying to kiss her.

I took her to the Chart House again for dinner and then to the Mushulu the night after that. Finnally when I dropped her off in front of her house...I leaned over and kissed her. She didn't try to push me away..Nor did she move my hand as I ran them down her blouse and began fondling her breasts... I unzippered her tight jeans and began to ease her panties down and she stopped me there...

"I was beginning to think that you didn't like me " she said.

"I wasn't sure if you liked me..you didn't say anything." I said..slipping my hands down into her pants again...

"No Reed, not out here like this..let's go inside." she said.

I straightened myself up as best I could and I preceded to go into her apartment...Cherry looked
at my crotch, shook her head and said to no one in particular...

"Hmmmph...I guess you DO like me..."

I lay across her bed completely naked as she came into the room wearing a White Baby doll and
a black lace bra underneath...She lowered herself on to me slow and began to ride me at a slow paste...Everytime I made a sound she would go.....

"Shhhhhhh...I'm not going anywhere, just take your time...let me ride you slowwww..."

And she did that for close to two hours...which resulted in us both exploding in ecstacy together and holding each other's shivering bodies.

I was on the road with "88" and the boys for the next two weeks...I talked to Cherry everyday, telling her I couldn't wait to get back to Philly and see her again..

That Friday night, we were playing to a sell out crowd... I had my trumpet and I was playing like a champ...No R&B, Neo soul or smooth jazz...I was playing some real jazz in this joint and this crowd was enjoying it. I saw him standing in the back, looking imposing with his bald head and I
knew that tonight was going to be trouble.

It was Fathead Newton!! he was by himself...He motioned to Cherry to come over to him and she did.. I saw them talking and then I saw the two of them leave Josie's. I kept on playing though until the number was over...The song was met by loud applause. I left the podium...88 grabbed my arm.

'Hey where you going man?" he said.

"I'm gonna find out what's going on." I said.

"No you not..That's Fathead Newton.." he said.

"I don't give a merry damn who he is..." I said.

"Hey..hey..heyyy young fella....listen to your boy 88 there...Now he's tellin ya right...you
don't want no trouble with Fathead..you just sit tight and let me handle it." said Gus the bartender.

"You? what are you gonna do?" I said as I walked to the door. From the corner of my eye,I saw
Gus on his cell phone...then I was out on the street. I saw Fathead and Cherry sitting in his car
talking.. I couldn't believe this was happening to me. We had been making sweet love just a few weeks before..I kinda thought we had something..Could she have really been this callous with my feelings..With hers for that matter??

I walked back into Josie's and ordered a shot of Two Fingers Tequila and drank it straight with no chaser... Women...who could figure em, I thought...Then I felt Gus tugging on my shirt.

"Ya might want to walk outside kid." he said.

"Walk outside for what? " I said...

"I told you I'd handle it for ya...now go on outside." he said.

I walked outside ,only to see Cherry emerging from Fathead's car.

"Cherry, can I drive you home?" he said.

"No you can not..I don't want you to drive me anywhere" she said.

"See, you're still stubborn, that's why I didn't -"

"Why you didn't what? Marry me you fat bastard..."she spat

'Aww now come on Cherry,I want us to be friends...Why don't you let me come by your spot
tonight and you know, maybe we can have some tequila and then you know...work thangs outtttttttttttt...heh,heh,heh..." he laughed just before he was clobbered with a pocket book...

The big man fell into the street....

"Fathead you dogggg...got me sittin home butt naked waitin for your fat ass to come home and make love to me and you out here whorin around ,tryin to get this hoochie to let you come home
with her...ouuuuuuuu...I hate you,I hate you, I hate you....I want a divorce...." said the newly married Marsha Newton...

Fathead Newton , the new King of Philadelphia..the man who took the crown after Chris Thompson gave it up ran for all he was worth as his wife continued to hit him with a pocketbook.

"Baby please, please...let me explain...it wasn't like what you saw...ummmmmph..ouuuu..ouch,now that hurt baby..ohhhhhhhh..." said Fathead as his wife threw anything she could get her hands on at him...

"I hate you,I hate you,I hate you...I WANT A DIVORCCCCEEEEEEE!!!!!FATHEAD, you lyin,cheatin bastardddddd!!!!!" she screamed.

Cherry walked up to me, took my hand and squeezed it tightly... I looked at Gus....

"You were on your cell phone...You wouldn't have happened to have had anything to do with his wife coming down here would you?" I asked.

Gus showed me both of his palms and then smiled...

"Who me?? Nahhhhhhh? " he said, laughing and winking...

Cherry and I walked and talked...until sunrise I guess.....

"He said that he was sorry that he had married someone else and that he realized he had made a mistake..He said that he wanted me and him to be friends and that he was sorry things had ended on such a bad note." she said as she held my hands and walked with me..

"So what did you say?" I asked...

" Not much,I just listened....he said that he still loved me" she said.

"Oh..." I replied dryly..I knew where this was going.

"I told him that that ship had sailed for me." she said.

"You did?" I said.

"Yeah and do you know that that fool said that that was alright and asked me if I'd give him a blowjob for old times sake.. in the car , right out here in the street!!! Is he nuts?? I don't get down like that." she said.

I laughed.... Even I knew that!

"That's when I got out of his car...I didn't want to be with him anymore...didn't want to be in his
presence..." she said.

We got in my car and drove back to her apartment...where we made love ,passionate nasty love like the first time well into the early hours of the morning...When I woke up ,it was near daybreak. Cherry was sleeping soundly....a bottle of tequila was at the side of the bed..I picked it up and took a big gulp!

Conclusion Next

19 comments:

Oyin said...

waiting for the conclusion...that damn Cherry is something else huh?

Anonymous said...

I am standing and applauding and tossing my panties out of the window..That was hot and satisfying. Fathead is a riot!!

SLC said...

Fathead always provides some comic relief. Reed falls hard and fast.

Angie B. said...

Hot like Fiyah....

Toni said...

Fathead is a trip..I know guys like him...He got just what he deserved.

Tate2 said...

Poor Fathead,he can't get a break can he?lolol.

Jazzy said...

ROFLMBAO- Boyy you are off the hinges!

Sunflower said...

Love your titles man..Love your stories even more.

Cheryl said...

Great story...I figured the panty thrower would enjoy it as well.

Brenda said...

Hey Keith...I figured Fathead might try to get back in once he was settled. That excahnge between him and his wife was priceless.

Lisa said...

So now Where do these two head ,Reed and Cherry?? Somehow I don't think he's the man for her either..I think her heart is with Chess.

Halo said...

Good Story Keith...I hope Cherry has finnally found a guy for her.

Vanessa said...

I am on the same page with Lisa...
You know she told Chess that she loved him...I don't think she's moved on..nor has he.

Keith said...

Are you guys hacking into my website?? You are practically writing my story for me..That or you have good instincts...It's all
answered in the conclusion.

Grover Tha Playboy said...

Even I want to see how this ends up.

Jazzy said...

I must say I have been enjoying this.

Simon Bastion said...

Masterful storytelling..I'm just minutes from the conclusion.

James Perkins said...

I can't believe I'm just reading this...it was good..I'll hang around and read the conclusion.

Captain Jack said...

Loved it..Just loved this!