Saturday, November 30, 2013

Sometimes I Dream About It


I didn't know where Bev was tonight....She and Josie and their friends ,Paris,Blake,Cole,Nicole Butler Cherish,Anita and Chance Howard all left Josies about an hour before Olivia and I...

We wound up back in my room....Kissing and undressing each other...and practically falling into my bed...Everything seemed to be in slow motion...

''Ohhhhh my Godddddddddddddddd, MISTAH ALEXANDARRRR...OUUUUUUUUUUU....oooHHHHHHHHHHHHH......Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu..." she moaned ..."Don't Stop...Don't Stoppppppppppp...please...don't stopppp." she moaned, which turned me on more...
''I'm not planning to stop anytime soon baby.." I moaned...


"Ouuu make sure you don't." she moaned as I masterfully and carefully took my time and entered her warm and moist center..

 I entered her softly and gently and began to stroke her softly and slowly....She moaned and put her arms around my neck and drew me closer to her..She wrapped her legs around my waste and we began to move in a slow, yet deliberate rhythm for quite some time...She matched me thrust for thrust and even bit my shoulder at one point...She was so soft...so moist and smelled so good...I was losing my mind slowly....while continuing to stroke her masterfully....I didn't know where the tears came from and I didn't ask her...but the tears were just streaming down her face as I began to move in and out of her faster and harder...

We made sweet passionate and intense love for close to four hours...I couldn't get enough...Her eyes got as wide as saucers as she looked at me with surprise as I kept stroking her, with no end seemingly in sight. She felt as though she was climaxing several times....then in a huge wave, just like a few nights before....I climaxed furiously and hard....not yelling , but shaking mightily.....then taking a deep breath and collapsing on top of Olivia....drenched in sweat....She looked up at me and gave me a juicy and wet kiss....I surprisingly felt myself getting hard again...and began to move slowly inside and out of her....once again!!!

Olivia began to shake and gyrate and  more tears began to stream down her face....


"Ouuuuuuuuu, where do you get the energy from? Didn't you come already?" she asked as I began stroking her again....


I said nothing....I just went about my business...
"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh goood lawd!" she moaned...

  She felt as though she was climaxing several times....then in a huge wave...she let out a yell...

''Oh My god...I'm cumming.....ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.." she yelled , which made me climax myself..exploding literally and shaking  mightily...

I again collapsed on top of Olivia...I lie there on top of her for a moment, then finally ,I pulled out and lie on my back...breathing heavily...She lie still...

II-

I rolled over and crawled over her...She opened her eyes and sat up and just stared at me...


"Don't tell me you want to go again?" she said...


I laughed...


"I've had a long day Ms. Bennett...I don't think I've got any more gas left in the tank.." I said, still breathing heavy.


"You had plenty for tonight...It's nearly 5:00 am." she said laughing...


"I thought you were dead there for a moment." I said...



''I came very close." she laughed..


"You came quite a bit." I said..


"Wow....yes I did...I think I'm getting hooked on you Mr. Alexander." she said.


"Then move in with me and you can have it as much as you like." I said.


"I'm having it as much as I like now...Like you've ever turned me down." she said.


It was true...She initiated many of our encounters and I never told her no...While just to keep me honest, she had said no to my advances a couple of times...I tended to want to take her in the office while Bev and Josie were out to lunch or in court or whatever...Or in Josies , when we were in a dark foyer near the restrooms...She usually said to wait until we got home..

I was quiet...She rubbed my back....

"Mr. Alexander...You don't want me up here just yet? Don't you like your privacy? You can come and go as you please...If you don't feel like being bothered with anyone, you don't have to be...." she argued...

"I want you in my bed."I blurted out...

"Excuse me..I am in your bed." she said laughing...

I kissed her long and hard for a few minutes...

"Okay , let's cool it...We'll be making love again if this keeps up." she said.

"Is that a bad thing?" I asked smiling....

"No..but mama is worn out...You put a hurtin on me tonight..." she said.

"I'm going to put it on you so good...you'll be begging to live with me." I said.

"I don't know that you can do that any better than you have...Want to know a secret?" she asked me..
"What?" I said.

''Sometimes I dream about it...Having sex with you....I'll be at my desk working on a case or I'll be in court and all I can think about is you and me together...That's bad for my concentration.." she said.

''Oh wow, really?" I said.

"Really...I've never been like that over a man before. I probably shouldn't have told you that." she said.

"Well I dream about you too.Probably more..Why is that a bad thing?" I said.

"Oh I know you do...All men think about is sex.It's not a bad thing...It just shows how much I trust you.." she joked and laughed at me...

"I trust you too....It's not like I'm not as vulnerable."I said.

'Yeah, but it's different for guys." she said.

"Okay....you win for now...I'm too tired to argue with you...I'm sleepy..."I said...

She lay down next to me and then snuggled up close to me...

She gave me a full mouthed kiss...and used her soft hands to fondle my penis under the covers...I really was too tired to respond...but she kept on and brought me to an explosive climax with her hands...

She kissed my cheek....and cuddled up under me..

''Go to sleep...I'll help you wash these sheets in the morning..." she said.

"You're so good to me." I said jokingly...

"I know I am." said Olivia


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

STANDING AND APPLAUDING AND THROWING MAD PANTIES AND BRA TO THE CEILING!

Lisa said...

@anonymous-you've got serious issues!

Anonymous said...

I dreamed about it and had to read this again...Still throwing panties!