Wednesday, July 1, 2015

Something Very Fishy


"I may have one thing for you guys on that Harper Case" said my future sister in law, Dr. Monique Talbert..

''We got several fingerprints...After we seperated the victim's fingerprints and those of her boyfriend and her girlfriends...we found the fingerprints on the window ledge and in the bathroom that we can't identify..The bad news is that they aren't in the system."she said.

 ''Well that's something...All we got to do is match the fingerprints to a person."I said.

"And all that proves is that somebody was in the room with her..somebody we don't know about."said Monica.

"Wow...I almost hate this case...I mean we have next to nothing..."I said..


"I'm 4for 4 my last four cases...This makes you what? 3 and 1?"laughed Monica...

"I swear,I hate this case....Why did I have to be the primary?" I said with a pout.. In two weeks since we had gotten this case..we had cracked seven cases....None were as challenging as this one...It had gone cold.

Monica pulled me to her and kissed me so softly and so long that her sister cleared her throat...

"Ahem...Hey you two get a room!....Am I going to have to throw some cold water on you two?" she said laughing...

Monica ignored her sister, she looked at me...

"We are in this together partner...We aren't competing...I was just kidding."she said and kissed me again..

"Love you!" she said..

"Love you too babes." I said and kissed her one last time..

"You know..He has yet to tell me he loves me." said Monique out loud to no one in particular...

"Huh? What did you say sis?" said Monica..coming up for air...

"I didn't mean for you to hear that....I was just saying that Frankie has yet to tell me how he feels about me.." she said..

"He's crazy about you...He's told me as much."I said.

"Well he needs to tell me..Like you always tell my sister how much you love her." said Monique..

"Uh...I'm sure he will soon." said Monica..

Meanwhile we had a dead girl and not one solid clue as to who killed her...Our killer was a phantom!

II-
 Lt. Frankie Cotton Jr. sat in his office...He was working on some paper work when there came a knock at his door..

He didn't look up, he just said-

''Come In!"

Detective Monica Talbert walked in and sat down...she closed the door behind her.

"Is this a bad time?" she asked.

"For you? Never!" he said..He had raised her from a pup..Took a feisty little patrol cop and molded her into a great detective...She was like a little sister to him...He was like a Big Brother to her...

''What's on your mind Mo-Mo? I hope it's not this case...Don't worry about it...Nobody cracks every case...There is always one like this that bugs you..Just work it hard and move on to the next case...Maybe something you missed will come back to you."he said.

''This isn't about the case...and we have moved on...Nate and I have cracked two cases a piece in the two weeks since we caught that one..but we are still on it..." she said.

''So what is this about?" he asked.

"Look,I know I said I wasn't gonna be all up in your business and all...but she is my sister.."said Monica.

"You don't approve of us?" he asked..

"No.No Noooo...It's not like that Lieutenant..My sister is crazy about you."said Monica..

His eyes lit up...She noticed how pretty his eyes were...

"She is? Because I'm crazy about her....No woman has ever made me lose my cool, feel so uncertain and just feel as many things as she has...My mind is like,blown....I-I-I wouldn't even be talkin to you like this...I think about her all day...It's all I can do to keep from calling her..or goin over to the M.E.'s office...That's why I'm behind in my paper work...I'm trying to catch up and keep myself busy.."he said.

''Wow! She's done all that to you?  Why don't you tell her?" asked Monica..

"I can't tell her that!! She'd lose all respect for me...That's not me.." he said.

''Tell her you like her..You don't have to say everything you told me...Just tell her how you feel about her."said Monica.

"Mo-Mo...I think I'm falling in love with your sister.." he said.

''She would love to hear you say that.."said Monica..

''Well, maybe I'll say something to her..in my own way...I don't want to lose her or make her feel like all I'm after is sex...because I do have feelings for her." he said.

''There you go.."said Monica, smiling...

III-

A few hours later Monica was dressed and waiting for me...We were finally taking my friend..Warren Rivers up on his offer for dinner..

Monique looked at her sister...
"Nate is gonna flip when he sees you in this dress..And it's a good thing we don't live at home anymore...Dad would flip too if you tried to go out in this number."said Monique..



"Nate flips when he sees me in anything or nothing at all and you're right...Daddy would flip, which is why I didn't buy this until I was out on my own...I bought this that summer I went to the Moon for vacation." said Monica...who pulled her phone out of her pocketbook....She tossed it on the bed..

"What is this?" asked Monique...



"It's my phone...Turn it on....I taped my Lieutenant without him knowing....You better not tell him either.."said Monica.

Monique turned the phone on...


"No.No Noooo...It's not like that Lieutenant..My sister is crazy about you."said Monica..

"She is? Because I'm crazy about her....No woman has ever made me lose my cool, feel so uncertain and just feel as many things as she has...My mind is like,blown....I-I-I wouldn't even be talkin to you like this...I think about her all day...It's all I can do to keep from calling her..or goin over to the M.E.'s office...That's why I'm behind in my paper work...I'm trying to catch up and keep myself busy.."he said.

''Wow! She's done all that to you?  Why don't you tell her?" asked Monica..

"I can't tell her that!! She'd lose all respect for me...That's not me.." he said.

''She would love to hear you say that.."said Monica..

''Well, maybe I'll say something to her..in my own way...I don't want to lose her or make her feel like all I'm after is sex...because I do have feelings for her." he said.

 "Men! and their pride, their swag!" said Monique, grinning from ear to ear...




"Now you know you aren't wasting your time."said Monica..

Monique hugged Monica..

"Thanks sis, for doing this for me...I love you.."said Monique..



"I love you too."said Monica.

''Okay, well now that we know how we feel about each other...Let's go to dinner." I said..

"You haven't told me how you feel about me Nate"said Monique...

"Oh I hate your guts...you know that." I joked...and then grabbed Monique and kissed her on the cheek and hugged her.....She giggled..

"You know I love you girl...How could I not?" I said laughing.. My eyes nearly popped out of my head when I saw Monica in a black ,tight mini skirt that was backless....

"LAWD!" I found myself saying...

"See,I told you he'd like it.."said Monique...

"LIKE IT? I LOVE IT!" I said...



''Eyes in sockets....Tongue back in mouth ....Come on lover...We got a date tonight.."said Monica, laughing.

"I wish we didn't." I said nearly salivating...

Monique laughed and shook her head.

IV-

 Warren Rivers Loft was immaculate...Both Monica and I were astounded by how nice it looked...and he was right...He was an amazing cook...



"Oh My God Warren, you're a rennasaince man..You cook, Champion Swimmer and a Broker..."said Monica...

''Well..I do a few things." he laughed..

"Man...how many swimming trophies do you have ?" I asked..They were all over the apartment..You couldn't help but notice..

"Well there is the two from High school over there...I went to Penn State...There are four from there...And you know I was in the Olympics right?" he asked..



"Oh My God..You were in the Olympics?" asked Monica..

"Yupper...Won a Gold and a Silver and those other trophies are regional things.." he said.

"You still swim?" asked Monica..

"Oh yes...Swimming is my life.." he said ,smiling a little uneasily..."


The rest of our dinner was uneventful...

Around the time we were getting ready to leave....I asked Warren...

"You know..We never interviewed you Warren."I said.

"You didn't? I thought you did..." he said...He seemed visibly nervous...

"You didn't know Diane that well did you?" I asked..

"Me? Nahhhh...I uh seen her around a few times...that's all...We weren't really close."he said.

"So the night she died...You were nowhere around her spot were you?" I asked..

"Me? Nah..I was with a young lady..a young lady friend." he said.

"That friend got a name?  Just so we can take you off of our suspect list." I said.

"Uh Yeah...Veronica..Veronica Elliot...I'll give you an address and phone number." he said.

"Not tonight..Uh ,I'll come by tomorrow to get it..Thank you for a wonderful dinner..."I said.



''Everything was delicious and wonderful."said Monica...

"Thank you guys for coming over..." he said.

V-


That night ,after we got home...I lie in bed staring at the ceiling...I watched Monica change her clothes..

 I smiled as she climbed into bed...She kissed me long and slow........

''Damn...I'm sure glad...I'm Mr. Talbert." I joked...

"I know you are...." laughed Monica...

I sat quietly thinking for awhile...

"Ummmm...You're quiet tonight...What's on your mind?  Besides the obvious X rated thought about me?" she asked....
I rubbed her soft legs and ran my hands up and down her hips and buttocks and slowly opened her night shirt...

I licked and kissed her breasts...her neck and eventually her lips....

"Ummmmm, that's more like it...I know you couldn't wait to be out of there and back home." she said..

"You know...Warren Rivers is a champion swimmer..."I said.

''You've got me practically naked after lusting after me all afternoon long and you want to talk about Warren Rivers?" she asked smiling...

"I know ,it's crazy....I was just thinkin that he is a strong swimmer and possibly a diver and...." I said.

"Forget it Nate...He'd still have to be super human to swim the length of that river with a body."said Monica....

She hesitated..

"However...when you were questioning him...He was lying....He does know Diane Rivers quite well..In fact they were good friends...Wonder why he would lie about that?? And all through dinner, the only thing on his mind was rivers and oceans...Not much else..and he still smells like river or ocean water.....eewwwwww!"she said.

''Something very fishy about him...Mo-Mo..."I said with tongue in cheek.. She smiled and just looked at me funny.

''So what..you think he's a merman? Hahahahahahaha..He's missing a fish tail." she laughed..

"No..but he could be a mutant...like you... You told me that a lot of you mutants are unregistered..Walking amongst us normal humans right?" I said.

"Nate..We are normal humans...We just have a little something extra that's all....We live, we die..we bleed ,we age..just like you guys...Some of us can do things others can't..and few of us are alike.."said Monica..

"You read minds and cloud my mind with sex."I joked..

''I read minds....that's it...If your mind is clouded by sex..that's just because you're horny all the time.."she said.

"Only when I'm around you..Now let me have a little of that something extra you have.."I said and pulled her to me..Kissing her slowly and gradually kissing her sloppily and passionately...

''You are sooo nasty..." she laughed, kissing me softly...

I slipped her panties down and off and gently turned her over and slowly entered her....

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu Nate....ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.." she moaned...

Soon the bed was squeaking and the headboard was softly slamming against the wall..We were making sweet love...

 "Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu, goood lord...ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Nate." screamed
Monica....

The bed was rocking from side to side....the springs were squeaking and the headboard was slamming up against the wall...once again..

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh my godddd..This is what I was waiting for..." I yelled out....

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu..Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu ,Ohhhh Nate..I was wondering for a minute..ouuuuuuuu..." she moaned...in between wet, sloppy kisses..

"OHHHHHHHHHHH....You ..you are driving me out of my mind..." I howled as we showed no sign of stopping..We had been making sweet love for over three hours...

Monica laughed and pulled me to her, kissing me more passionately than before..I felt like I was going to explode right then and there!

A half hour passed by and finally, Monica began to sweat profusely and tears just came streaming from her eyes...

''Oh My God Nate...Ouuuuuuuuuuuu." she moaned..

And a floor below us..

The Lieutenant and Monique were nude in the middle of her bedroom floor kissing passionately...She was fondling his rock hard penis and he was licking her neck, kissing her earlobes...kissing her breasts and finally kissing her lips...He was going crazy....

"Monique...I think I love you...I -I don't want you to think I'm weak or sprung or nothing...but I can't help myself.. girl..."said Lt.Cotton..

Monique knew it took a lot for him to say those words....So she let him off the hook...

"I think I'm falling in love with you too Frankie." she said...

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh..awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww...ohhhhhhhhhhhh.." he moaned as they got in the bed...

Soon their bed was squeaking and her headboard was loudly slamming against the wall...

 He kissed her neck,her breasts, her lips..She moaned and kissed him passionately and they began making sweet love....The bed was squeaking like crazy.....Monique was actually embarrassed that her bed was making so much noise....Even with the window closed..it could be heard from the street.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh....ohhh my god....awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww.."he moaned...as he continued to move in and out of her...the look on his face was one of pure joy...She smiled just knowing she was causing him so much pleasure...

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuu Frankieeeeeeeeeeee...ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu.." moaned Monique.

She shushed him and began running her hands through his hair....

"Frankie honey...you've got to quiet it down baby....My Sister and future brother in law are upstairs...THEY CAN HEAR YOU!  It's bad enough this bed squeaks so loudly.." she said with a smile...

"Okay...Okay...it's just that it's so good." he said...

''Is it?" she laughed...

''Hell yeah."he said, continuing to kiss her passionately...



She giggled as he continued to kiss her and move in and out of her....

The truth be told...We couldn't hear them this time because we were making love too and our bed was squeaking........I sure hoped Detective Becker wasn't staked outside our Duplex tonight..He would have gotten an ear full...Activity on both floors...

I'd be lying if I said that I was thinking about Warren Rivers while making sweet love to Monica...but some five hours later after we had both climaxed...

Monica did what she usually did...Climb on top of me and nestle her head on my shoulders and drift off to sleep...I wrapped my arms around her...Lawd this woman had all this body on top of me..

My mind went back to Warren Rivers...What if he is a mutant? What if he can breathe underwater for long periods...? Crazy right? Yeah, that's totally crazy!



TO BE CONTINUED



3 comments:

George S. said...

"Nate..We are normal humans...We just have a little something extra that's all....We live, we die..we bleed ,we age..just like you guys...Some of us can do things others can't..and few of us are alike.."said Monica..

Just by her saying that...she's admitting that mutants are a little more than normal human beings...I'm just saying.

Brenda said...

I'd say Mutants are exceptional Human Beings.

Lisa said...

He's a mutant....I think Nate hit the nail with the hammer...That explains everything...