Saturday, October 25, 2014

It's A Cold World Sometimes




"Did you at least call her Paris?" asked Blake as he drove his best friend Paris up to Josie Boyd's house..

"Yeah man...I saw her and Bev at Aqua Bar last night....and I asked her if I could stop by tonight.." he said...

"You didn't pack an overnight bag." noted Blake.

"Don't need to...I have a change of clothes over here and a bathrobe, not to mention soap, shower gel and other things.."said Paris..

Blake gave him a side eye and smiled...

"You got it like that now huh?"he asked.

"Pretty much!"said Paris..

"You guys a couple? You know ,uh official like?" he asked.

"You mean like You and Cherish? or Cole and Nicole ??,Nelson and Bev? uhhh uh uh,not yet...We just you know, kickin it... On the Friends with Benefits tip yo!"said Paris.

"Well damn man...You got clothes over here and you just showin up like this...How long you think she's going to go for this arrangement?" asked Blake..

"Yeah man...I know..I been thinkin about it..She's a nice girl..." said Paris..

"So why don't you seal the deal...She's good people, you told me the sex was off the rails right?" said Blake..

"Oh My God...It's mind blowin..."said Paris...

"Then lock it down...Make her your woman...Because right now..She owes you nothing..."said Blake.

Paris was thoughtful...

"You right man...That's some real talk." he said.

"How you gettin home?" asked Blake..

"Josie will bring me home.." he said.

"Where is your ride anyway?" asked Paris..

"Over at Otis Teller's place...He's a real good mechanic and he's cheap...Does good work...Me and Nelson East both took our rides over to him yesterday...Nelson is gettin an inspection...I'm gettin a tune up..." said Paris...

"Look, there goes your girl at the door." said Blake.

Josie Boyd came to the door and waved at Blake...

Blake smiled and waved back...

"Thanks for the ride man."said Paris...

'Remember what I told you."said Blake...

"I will."said Paris...

"What's in the bag?" asked Blake as Paris got out of his car...

"I bought some groceries.....I'm going to cook for her..."said Paris...

Blake gave him the side eye...

"Why don't you stop playing and just admit it...That's your woman?" he said.

Paris winked at him and smiled..but said nothing...He waved as Blake drove off into the afternoon..

II-
Paris pulled Josie to him and gave her a wet sloppy kiss in the lips....

She smiled...

"Wow....to what do I owe this?" she said...

"I want to cook for you tonight if you don't mind?" he said.

She smiled...

"Wow...no guy has ever cooked for me.." she said.."I'm impressed...

They walked inside...

"I'm surprised you aren't out on the town tonight..It being Friday and all.." he said..

"Me and Bev been out the past three nights...Tuesday we were at Josies...They had a D.J. and the Liquid Love Band performed...Wednesday we were there again for Fried Chicken/Fried Fish night...and then last night, Me, Bev, Cherry Johnson,Minay and Cherish all went to Aqua Bar and then Stoleys..I'm tired tonight.." she said.

''Where is Bev?" he asked.

"Nelson is spending the weekend with her....Cherry and her boyfriend,Calvin went to AC,Minay and Ralph are hanging out tonight....and I was going to spend the afternoon alone until you called...I'm glad to see you.." she said.

"It's been a minute." he said.

"Yes...It has..." she said.
Paris poured them both a glass of wine and put an uncut loaf of bread on the table..

He then washed his hands in her kitchen and ran a pot full of cold water...He added penne pasta and then put it on the oven....

He had cuts of beef,pork, sausage and chicken and red,green and yellow peppers as well as onions... He added olive oil to a hot pan and began to season and sautee' everything ,while his pasta boiled... In another pan he began to warm up fettucine sauce..He added italian seasoning and a pinch of garlic...

Josie watched him attentively as he cooked...She didn't want to admit it ,but she was slightly aroused watching him move his hands and cook...

He filled up the sink with hot ,soapy water and began to wash all of the utensils, pots and pans he used after he was done with them and he wiped down the baseboards and
table...She really loved a man that cleaned up behind himself...

III-

He finished the meal and made them both a pasta bowl of his Penne with meat and sauce....

"Oh My God Paris, this looks delicious..." she said...

He poured her some more wine...

"You trying to get me drunk Paris?" she asked..

"Yes.." he said and busted out laughing...

They ate the delicious food and emptied the bottle of wine...Paris wouldn't let Josie do anything...He insisted on washing the dishes and cleaning up....She loved this...

Afterwords they sat on the couch....

Josie fooled with the remote...

"Nothing on Television worth a damn....Want to watch a movie?" she asked...

Paris said nothing...He leaned over and kissed her neck....Josie giggled..She put the remote down....She turned and kissed Paris....

"Ummmmmmmmm....I guess this caps your night off doesn't it?" she said..

"Uhhh Josie?" said Paris in between kisses...

"Huh?"she said..

"We been uh kickin it for a good while...right?" he said...

"Yeah...Are you catchin feelins?" she asked...

"Well uh, well you know...uh ruh...I figured that uh , well...." he said.

Josie smiled....

"You are aren't you?she said....

 "Well uh, well you know...uh ruh...I figured that uh , well....We have been kinda seein each other for awhile and uh ruh, when two people see each other for uh ahhh as long as we have and have such a connection  in in in the bed and  and as friends...you know..uhhh ahhhh a person might uh start to feel a little uh close." he said....He was sweating bullets...

"I would hope you are...I mean this friends with benefits tip is gettin kind of old yo.." she said imitating the way he talked and laughing...

"You got feelings for me?" he asked ,almost afraid to hear the answer...

"Yes...Duhhhhh...I've been tryin to let you know that I have for a long time without seeming clingy. " she said.

He laughed himself...He looked relieved...

"Yeah?, I think about you all day Josie..Everyday....I couldn't believe that I was..."he said.

"So why don't you call me more?" she asked..

"I call you every other morning....I don't let two days go by.." he said.

"You could call me more..." she said..

"Well uh, well you know...uh ruh...I figured that uh , well..If you want me to, sure." he said.

Josie unzippered his trousers and felt his now engorged erection...She softly stroked it...

"Damn girl....."he said...He was going bananas..And she knew it...She leaned over and kissed him, continuing to fondle him....

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.." he moaned...

"This will get that cat off of your tongue...Help you express yourself better....So do you want to be my boyfriend?" she asked...

"YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS...YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!" he moaned...

"I'm kind of holding you hostage..." she said and stopped fondling him....

"No..Nooo, you cool....I want you to be my woman....I do..." he said...

"You sure?" she asked..laughing to herself,....Paris was at the point of exploding and she knew it...

"Yes....In fact,I told my boy Blake that I was going to ask you soon..because all I do is talk about you...So much that he and Nelson said...Paris...Why don't you admit that you like that gal more than just a friend or occassional booty cal." he said..

She looked at him skeptically...then smiled...He leaned over and kissed her and she returned his kiss...She continued to fondle him ,much to his delight.....

The y stood up and he kissed her neck and her cheeks, while grinding on her slowly...

Within minutes....They had retreated to her bedroom....He was nude and holding her from behind...kissing her neck...

"Did you come over here and cook for me so you could get the nerve to ask me? Tell the truth" she asked..

"Yeah..."he admitted...

"I never figured you for the shy type.." she said.

"I'm not..." he said.

She felt his erection...

"Good lawd...Nothing shy about that."she said...Kissing him passionately...
He returned her passion...hungrily kissing her and moaning...

Paris had Josie on top of the bed...They hadn't bothered to turn the sheets back....he entered her slowly...Josie was so soft, so warm....so wet...He felt like he was slowly losing his mind...going in, out..in...out.....and kissing Josie...She was holding him tight... kissing his neck, his adams apple, his cheek and his lips...soon she had her legs wrapped around his waist...He was staring into her pretty hazel eyes...

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu...Ohhhhhh girl, what is you doin to meeeee?" he moaned..

"What are you doing to me?" cooed Josie...

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh lawddddd..." he moaned...

"Ouuuuu,Oh My god Paris...ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.." she moaned as he slowly plowed into her warm wet and lusciousness..

The bed rocked furiously and the headboard slammed against the wall with a fury... a piece of plaster slowly fell to the ground...

''Ummmmmmmmmmmmm.Josie,baby..this feels goood ......ouuuuuuuuu....."he moaned...

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh yesssssssssss...." she moaned..

"ohhh my god.." he moaned..

"You like it baby?" she cooed..

"You know I do,..Ohhhh helll...Ohhhhhh this is sooooo good." he moaned..

"Glad you like it baby.Now that you're my man, you can get it even more.."moaned Josie as she began deep throat kissing him.....

"Yeah?" he asked in between strokes..

"Yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...Yeahhhh, yesssss." she said trying to catch her breath...

Her cell phone began ringing like crazy...but she wasn't about to stop what she was doing to answer it...

Paris began to move in and out of her very slowly...savoring every minute , every second of the experience....Josie wrapped her legs around him and began french kissing him as he continued to move inside of her even slower..

"I like  you sooooo much baby!" said Paris in between kisses...

"Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmph, oh my goddddddddddd,ohhhh,.that's ...that's good to know...I like you too Paris.." she moaned.

Josie's cell phone began to vibrate like crazy...

''Who is that? Your other man" he asked, half joking....

''Who cares? Don't stoppp." she said...her head turning from left to right....her body shaking...tears and sweat rolling down the side of her head..

''I don't care..just don't stoppppp.ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh my good ness, Paris!!" she moaned.

''You sure..it might be Bev or Ms. Olivia" he said.

Josie answered that with a wet sloppy kiss...a kiss that nearly drove Paris over the edge...

With that, Paris continued stroking her body gently and slowly...

"They wouldn't call me on a Friday night..Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu...It's all about you Paris" she said.

"Well damnnnnnnnnnnn" he said...

They had already been making love like this for five hours... An hour more of this was all Josie could take , she began to climax furiously and Paris felt himself about to explode... ,he pulled out and exploded like a gusher.....

''Oh My god...I'm cumming.....ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh..I've never cum this hard before...ouuuuuuuuuu" she softly cooed...

"Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmph" he moaned...They bold held each other for dear life as they both climaxed furiously...

Now Josie's doorbell was ringing...

"Looks like you got a visitor.." said Paris, smiling...trying to catch his breath..."You sure you didn't give your number to some guy in any of those places?" asked Paris.

"Positive....I don't give my number out like that..."she said..

She got up ,slipped her panties on  and put one of her nightgowns on...

He pulled her back down on the bed and kissed her hungrily...She giggled...

"I'm going to get rid of whoever it is.."she said.

"Forget about who it is...let's just continue this..." he said, kissing her breasts..

Josie giggled...

"Just hold that thought Paris...Let me up." she said.

He reluctantly let her up and smiled at her as she walked out of the room...He shook his head...

"Damn!" he thought to himself, smiling...

She walked downstairs and cracked the door open slightly...To her astonishment...It was SOLOMAN FOSTER!!!

III-
"Josie...How you doin?" he said...his eyes nearly popping out of his head...She had on a white sheer night gown that came to her hips....He could seeher breasts through it!!She tried to hide herself behind the door..

"Soloman!!!!....I thought you were in California?" she said.

He looked at her in her sheer nightgown and smiled..

''A man does come home sometimes...And I'm glad to be home right now...damnnn!"he said. Not trying to hide the fact that he could see her body through the night gown.

"It's two in the morning..."she said.

"Yeah I know...I been out drinkin..Can I come in?" he asked..

"No you can't...I have company."she said..."You should have called."she said.

That stung him...Hit him like a pile of bricks!!!

"I did..Several times...It being Friday,I figured you were out partying..So I waited until now....I saw your car out front.." he said anyway.

"Well...I was kind of busy..." she said.

"Oh...."he said.  He was insanely envious of whoever her guest was, He had thought of nothing but how surprisingly good Josie had been in bed the last time he had had her...and had desperately wanted a repeat tonight..

"Look...I'll have to talk to you some other time okay?" she said.

"Uhh, how long has this uh been goin on between you and this guy? Or is this uh the first night?" he said, smiling...Trying desperately to keep the conversation going so that he could at least stare at those huge breasts of Josie's and that bangin body in that sheer nightgown...

"GOODNIGHT SOLOMAN!" she said ,starting to get angry at his insinuation...

"It's been going on a few months...if you must know.." she snapped.

"I've only been gone a few months.." he said.

"You weren't my boyfriend....You called me two times..Then I didn't hear from you..I didn't owe you anything.."she said.

"I know uhhh,but....I uh kind of thought we had a little something..."he said.

"Why did you think that?  You had a chance....You chose not to call me back and you were seeing another girl after me....My boss had to get you out of that jam...remember?I believe I've done all for you that I had to do." said Josie..

"Damn baby....that's cold..." he said.

"It's a cold world sometimes." she said.

"Damn, you lookin good in that nightgown baby...I can practically see through it." he said.

"Goodnight Soloman, I'll see you around."she said and slammed the door in his face.

She walked back up the stairs...

Paris was sitting up in the bed...Smiling...

"Soloman Foster eh?...Uh I couldn't help but look out the window."he said.

Josie smiled..Paris was jealous...She liked that!

"He's in town...from Los Angelas..." she said dryly...

"Thought he was gonna stop by for a booty call huh?" laughed Paris..

"He thought so..." she said.

"You handled it?" he asked..

"I handled it.." she said.

"Good, now come on over here and let me handle that booty.." he said,patting the bed..

Josie smiled....

Paris slipped her nightgown off and slipped her panties off...He kissed her passionately....

"Ummmmm, I see it didn't take you long to get ready ..."she said...

"Not at all..." he said...

Pretty soon...the bed was squeaking something terrible....and the sound of moaning was heard...

"Ummmmmmph...OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.."

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu Paris...Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu.."she moaned

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh..more...moreeeeeeeeeeeeeee.."he cooed...

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...godddddddddddddddddddd"screamed Josie..

Paris was going to town....moving in and out of Josie with wild abandon....Josie's head was turning from right to left and she was crying almost...It felt so good..




Soloman was still standing outside of her house,listening to the sounds of sweet lovemaking and of a bed sqeaking...He couldn't help but think of the night of mind blowing sex he had had with Josie months ago and how soft her lips were, how mellow she was period...He had been a fool to not follow up on her...Despite the fact there was a ten year age gap between them..She'd of made a perfect girlfriend...He stomped his foot in disgust as he got back in his car..



IV-


Soloman found himself driving the streets of Philadelphia feeling very horny and very sad....He had counted on another tumble in the sack with Josie...He had called her twice since he'd been in Los Angelas...The first time he talked a bunch of nonsense...asking her what she was wearing....The second time he got a little too personal and she hung up...

He found himself in front of Detective Angela Belton's house...He didn't know why he had parked here...She was really serious about that white boy, Detective James Barlow that she was involved with....She was another one he had goofed on...Unlike Josie...He had never gotten to sample her bedtime pleasures...He could only dream about what it might be like...

It was almost four in the morning....He had to be dreaming...but he heard her voice...

He was across the street from her house...and there she was , with that white boy...What was she doing coming home this time of morning?? He wondered...It was after 3:00...Where could they have been?





They were across the street, laughing and kissing passionately....Was it two years ago that he had been kissing Angie right here in this very place and trying very hard to put his hands up her tight blue mini skirt and force himself into her...in vain...She had fought him off and sent him home with a bad case of blue balls...

"Ohhh Jimmy....I so happy to finally be Mrs. Barlow." she said flinging her hand into the light from the street lamp!  He noticed her left hand..

What was this...an engagement ring?? ...NO!!  That's a wedding band..he thought...It couldn't be!!!!

"I'm glad that you're Mrs. Barlow ..." he said.

"I saw a nice house...a few blocks from here...that we can buy...start our life together fresh....Kevin's wife Sepia is supposed to be showing it to me next week..I want you to come.."she said..

"I'm about to come right now." he joked....

Her mouth opened wide and she busted out laughing...

"Ouuuuuuu Mr. Barlow you are soooo bad.." she said, smiling sheepishly..

Jimmy kissed Angie again...This time she returned his passion...

Watching her kiss him, a white guy, three years her junior disgusted him and turned him on all at once...

"I love you Angie.." said  Jimmy gently in between kisses....

"I love you too Jimmy.."she said and leaned her head into his chest....

"You gonna love me this morning Mrs Barlow?" he asked...

"We are drunk!" she said...giggling like a school girl...

"I'm not that drunk.." he said, laughing...

"I know...You always want some...." she said...

"True..." he said...

They both laughed...

"I'm off tomorrow...are you?" she asked..

"Yeah...." he said...

"Ohhhhh alright...Come on Mr. Barlow...." she said...pretending to protest.

They stood and kissed some more...then she took him by the hand and led him inside of their house...

Soloman walked across the street..Her shades were drawn...but he could make out the sounds of Jimmy unzippering her skirt and the sound of her bra being unhooked...more kissing, moaning...and then silence...giggling and more moaning...They were making love in the living room!!!Married? Angie and Jimmy were married??...That made two women this year he had lost to marriage!
Soloman shook his head....He pulled off...He continued to drive....It was nearly five in the morning...He found himself in front of  Duplex that also served as the law offices of Bennett-Alexander-West...


The lights were out...There was no one afoot.... Olivia Bennett-Alexander was probably sleeping...her head nestled under her husband Donnie Ray Alexander's arms....She was the other woman he had lost due to another beating him to the punch.

Olivia Bennett, Now Mrs. Olivia Bennett Alexander had been his lawyer....She had helped him get out of prison and get his law license restored...He owed her...She had helped him beat a sexual harrassment charge at his old job....He had once wanted to sleep with her ..but she had gotten married to ex- New Orleans Homicide Detective ,Donnie Ray Alexander..before he got out of prison and got a chance to make his intentions to Olivia known...She never really knew how he felt about her...Too late now!

He thought of her niece, Beverly...a lawyer also...who had also helped him beat that sexual harrassment rap...As sexy as Bev was , he knew better than to even try and come at her like that...She was one of only a few women who could see right through him...She had peeped his card early...He wouldn't  even think of running game on Beverly....Plus, Olivia, who he still considered a friend...Would have killed him if he had messed over her precious niece...
Beverly was probably inside on the first floor, with her boyfriend, Nelson East...sleeping soundly after a night of bed squeaking sex...
 He smiled...His boy Larry North ,back in Los Angelas was still crazy about Beverly....and he hated Nelson East with a passion...but there was nothing he could do about Nelson and Bev...Just like there was nothing he could do about Angie and Jimmy or Olivia and Donnie Ray.
Soloman grew depressed...He looked at the round trip air ticket in his glove compartment...It was time to head back out West.....

Philly no longer had anything but bad memories for him...Memories of what should have been, but wasn't...

Sex he should be having...but wasn't....His mind wandered to Carlotta...Detective Carlotta Rodriguez-Wallace...The pretty Puerto Rican Detective who he had had designs on as far back as when they were in high school....Like Beverly, she had seen him for what he was...He couldn't fool her with his lines and fake swag....She had resisted him for years..from the time she had been a patrolman in his neighborhood up until she became a Homicide detective...And had wound up marrying his boy, Keith Wallace..He kept thinking...She should have been mine!!

Soloman put the key in the ignition...He drove his rental car back to Philadelphia International Airport and turned it in....

He had a hot breakfast at the Airport Food Court and he caught the Red Eye back to Los Angelas...

Los Angelas was warm.....He had slept with a white woman, A Mexican woman and a foxy black woman out there...Philadelphia was just a reminder that It's a cold world sometimes....

FOR  L.



5 comments:

Anonymous said...

THROWING MY PANTIES TO THE RAFTERS!

Toni said...

Nice Story Keith!

Angie B. said...

Nice Way to finish off yesterday's story!

Swaggie said...

Good, now come on over here and let me handle that booty.." he said,patting the bed..


Ha...Ha...A true playa for real~

Grover Tha Playboy said...

Dug This!