Wednesday, October 29, 2014

Pussy And Boots


Beverly drove as I leaned back and nearly dozed off.....She turned the radio down low....

''Sleepy D.R.?" she asked..

"Yeah..." I said.."I'll be okay once I get some coffee in my system." I said.

"You gotta start actually sleeping at night and giving Auntay a break." she said with tongue in cheek..

I smiled...

"You're joking, but you're right...I gotta ease up some..I'm worn out.." I said.

"That's a good kind of worn out huh?  "said Beverly ...

"Yeah." I said....

She smiled....

"Yall two are sooo cute together!" she laughed..

"How's the new bed?" she asked..

"Oh Bev...it's great...It moves when you move...It's so soft....We love it.."I said.

"I love it too...It doesn't squeak like your old bed and the headboard doesn't slam against the wall...I can't hear yall no more.."she said.

We both laughed...Beverly had helped us put the old bed out on the trash and a new bed was delivered promptly later on that day....As you can guess..Olivia and I tried it out last night...not once, but about three times...
Needless to say.....It met our approval! But I was dead tired...I'm sure Olivia was too! She was still sleeping soundly when Bev came by to get me this morning.


We arrived at the courthouse and I met her client..Monica Owens.....

Monica Owens was a little older than Beverly...They knew each other because Monica had been the admissions officer during the time Bev was in Law School..They had become fast friends...and had kept in touch over the years...She was a shapely and attractive honey browned complexioned Black woman...A divorcee with no children..

Monica was accused of shooting her boss, Thomas Brown to death....The key evidence against her was that the murder weapon had been found in her desk drawer wrapped up
in newspaper...Also...office gossip had it that Brown was planning to let her go soon..

She was an administrative assistant and office manager at Coley Distributions...They had a huge warehouse where a lot of products were shipped to and distributed in the area..They did a lot of business....

It was no secret that she and her boss, Thomas Brown were at odds...He had replaced her old boss...Waymond Secrest, who everyone had loved...Thomas Brown was strict..a real task master and did quarterly performance evaluations...Secrest hardly did any...He ran a loose shop...Brown did not...He ran a tight ship...

He and Monica clashed often and in front of everybody....There was no love lost between them...On the day Mr. Brown was found shot to death....Monica did not come to work..She had called out...She refused to say where she was or who she was with, which would have alibied her...and so she was formally charged with murder.

Thomas Brown was found shot to death, a few blocks from his warehouse and the murder weapon was found in her desk,wrapped in newspaper...Neither her fingerprints ,nor her
DNA was on the gun...but it still looked bad.

Surprisingly enough...Bev argued well enough the second time and with a different Judge to get her released on bail....She had no priors and didn't appear to be a flight risk.Her mother and father and a cousin put up the bail and Monica walked out of lock up....

"Thank you so much Bev for getting me out...It was horrible in there." she said.

"You're welcome girl, but you aint out of the woods yet." said Beverly..."This is Donnie Ray Alexander....my uncle...He's the investigator for our firm that I told you about.." she said.

I liked that she referred to me as her uncle..That meant she felt close to me...I had felt close to her too from the time I first met her...and we got along like a Big Brother and a little sister..

"Hello Mr. Alexander...." she said.

"Monica...I know the basics of your case...You weren't at work the day Mr. Brown was shot..Can you verify where you were?" I asked..

"Yeah...I was uh...With someone." she said looking at Beverly sheepishly...

"Well there is your alibi..Why didn't you tell this to the police?" I asked..

"It's uh complicated sir." she said.

"If I'm going to defend you...I have to know it all." said Beverly...

"My boyfriend is a married man...He may not want to come forward...I'm not proud of dating him..It kind of just happened...We were at a hotel..."she said.

"Look...This isn't exactly the trial of the century....All he has to do is verify your whereabouts..His name doesn't have to be dragged into this...He won't be in the papers.." I said.

"Okay....His name is Brandon Giles.....This is his address...but don't go there..Call him or text him at this number..We were at the Aloqquin Hotel...We registered as "Mr. and Mrs. Hawkins..." she said.

"Okay,I'll check it out..."I said.

"I didn't kill Mr. Brown...I couldn't stand him....and I'm not sad that he's dead...but I didn't kill him..I wasn't thinking about him and his nasty old cat." she said.

"Cat?" asked Beverly...
"Yeah..He had a smelly old house cat that he brought with him to the office..Everybody hated that cat...Then one day about a few weeks ago..His cat, which he named "Pussy"can you believe that? Turned up dead after he had been to his warehouse..He started acting weird...." she said matter of factly...

"Weird ? Weird how?" asked Beverly and I...

"Well..When Pussy turned up dead....He started leaving early...I mean early everyday..
At one o'clock and not coming back...He was such a pain in the ass, that nobody minded that he wasn't around...When we did see him...he looked a little upset..."she said.

"Upset about what?" I asked..

"I don't know...I didn't talk to him,unless I had to...but the last time I saw him,which was the day before he died...He seemed like his mind was somewhere else..Lost.."she said.

"He married?" I asked.

"Married? Him?? What woman could stand him? No...He lived alone..That cat ,Pussy was about as close as he got to any" she said.

Beverly and I cracked up laughing....

''He didn't have a girlfriend?" I asked.

"He was dating some woman for a minute...but she left him and married someone else...They live in California now...She got as far from his sorry ass as she could." she said.

"Hmmm..I think I'll check his house out and his phone calls...Give me the name of that ex-girlfriend...I just want to check her out to cover all bases"I said.

"Did you know he was so anal that when his cat,Pussy died...He had the cat autopsied..a damn house cat..."she said..."See what I had to deal with?" she scoffed..

"Autopsied?? A House cat?" said Beverly,laughing...

"Yeah.." said Monica.

This was all things I made a note of looking into..This was too odd to be some quirk...There had to be more to this...I mused.

II-

My wife, Attorney Olivia Bennett-Alexander was not in court today...She was back at the office looking at some briefs and going over other case files...


The doorbell rang...After a few minutes...Josie,our office manager brought Stephan Bristol into Olivia's office...

"Mister Bristol is here to see you Ms.  Liv.." said Josie...

Olivia looked up and smiled...As Stephen Bristol walked in with a big shopping bag...

"Ohhhh Stephan , for me? You shouldn't have?" she joked...

He laughed....

"I owe you lots Olivia...but this is for my baby.." he said and pulled out an expensive pair of boots..


Olivia and Josie's eyes nearly came out of their heads...



"WOW! " they both said.

"You like em?  You think she'll like em?" he asked...

''What woman wouldn't?" said Olivia..

"Yeahhh!" said Josie.

"I hope she does...She's been kind of distant lately..." he said...



"Stephan.....Look...You can't win a woman's heart with expensive gifts.." said Olivia.

"You think not? $759.00 worth?" he laughed..

"I think so!" joked Josie, laughing and admiring the boots..

"So it's serious between you and Myra huh?" asked Olivia...

"Oh yeah....We been kickin it for like six months...I knew I wanted to marry her after our first night together...." he said dreamily...


"Are you sure she feels the same way about you? I mean I'm just asking....Six months is a short time to want to get married Stephan.."said Olivia.

"I know you're being a good lawyer Livy....but I'm sure...There have been other girls, girls who I know just wanted me for my money...but this time it's different...Mya is different...She didn't even know who I was when we started dating..." he said.

"But she knows now!" said Olivia...

"Yeah, she does...but it's different now..We are in love..." he said.

''Well I hope everything works out for you two..."she said.

"I'm planning a big wedding...At Penns Landing...Then we are going on a wedding cruise..I want you,your husband, Beverly and your assistant here at our wedding..and on the wedding cruise...We are going to party all night...Four D.J.'s ,plus the Liquid Love Band.." he said.

"Wow...you do it big."said Josie..obviously more impressed than Olivia..who knew Stephen Bristol..

"That's the only way I do it pretty girl..I go hard or I go home." he said.

"By the way where is Mya?" asked Olivia..

"Probably sleeping it off at her condo...We were out last night...at an Art show and Jazz concert..Reed Nelson and his quintet performed and then we had drinks at Stoleys and we uh went back to her condo and uh..wellll you know..."he said laughing sheepishly...


"Oh My."said Olivia...

"You heard from Rollie?" he asked..

"He's very excited about meeting El Gato next week..Looks like you guys have a deal.." said Olivia..

"I'm ecstatic..beyond ecstatic...Olivia...how I can I ever repay you?" he said.

"Oh you'll get my bill." she said.

All three of them busted out laughing.

III-
Hours later, after Beverly and I dropped off Monica at her house...I did a little checking....I told Beverly...
"I checked this guy's cell phone and his phone calls from his office...In the past week before he died..He made seven calls to the DEA..."I said.

"The DEA?" she asked..

"Yeah....and while you girls were at lunch...I found the Vetinarian that did the autopsy on Pussy the cat..."I said.

"Oh My God..I can't believe this guy had an autopsy done on his cat...The fact that he's a guy with a cat is kind of suspect too!" said Beverly laughing..

"Some people are really close to their pets...but get this...The cat died of a heroin overdose!!!" I said.

"Heroin??" said Beverly..."Heroin?" she said again..

"Yeah..apparently the cat got into something when Thomas Brown was at that warehouse..I think something more than clothing and electronics is going in and out of that warehouse...Brown must of found out about it and he was killed to keep his mouth shut.."I said.

"That's going to be hella hard to prove..D.R." said Beverly...

"We've got to get inside that warehouse...and look for ourselves.." I said.

"Easier said than done..You think they're going to just let you just look around and the dope is going to be laying out?" asked Beverly...

"No...but if we put somebody inside...They might find it.."I said.

''Meanwhile ,what about my client?"asked Beverly...

"We gotta find that guy she was with and he has to alibi her." I said.

"Wow...I thought this was going to be a simple case."said Bev...

We both laughed as we headed back to the office.

IV-

Back in our bedroom that night...Olivia sat on the new bed....

"So how is my niece's case?" she asked.

''She's got a murder case...Her client is somewhat of a friend...She has a person who can alibi her...Problem is...It's a married guy and they were in a hotel together the day of the murder under an assumed name...Hopefully this hotel has video cameras in the lobby and I can find this guy and get him to alibi her... The murder victim was into or onto depending on how you look at it...Something pretty wild..involving heroin."I said.

"Heroin?" said Olivia..

"Yeah this is an interesting case....Right up your alley."I said smiling...

"Does Bev seem alright?" asked Olivia...

"She'll be fine..You should have heard her arguing for bail and release...She kind of reminded me of you.."I said.

Olivia smiled...She patted the bed and motioned to me..


"Come here...sit next to me...I don't bite....unless of course you uh want me to."she said with a sly grin...

I sat next to her on the bed...

"Isn't this bed soft?" she asked..

"It is..." I said.

"And it doesn't squeak or rattle..I love it.."she said.

"Yeah ,I do too." I said.

She leaned over and french kissed me for a very long time...

"Ummmm what was that for?" I asked...

"I need a favor.." she said..
"Oh yeah?" I said..

"Yes...I know you're working on my niece's case..but could you look up Mya Russell?"
she asked..


"Stephen Bristol's fiance?" I asked.

"The same...Something about her doesn't seem right...He's crazy in love with her..came by here today with a $759.00 pair of boots he bought for her..."said Olivia..

"You know my mother always said that a man should never buy shoes for a woman..That she would walk out of your life." I said.

"My mother told me that too...I guess Stephen's mom never told him that....He thinks he can buy a woman's love...He's got a lot to learn.."said Olivia..
"Maybe he's uh kind of lacking in the bedroom..Maybe he  uh likes to uh ruh get things finished rather quickly."I said laughing...Olivia could tell that I was enjoying telling her this since they had almost  had sex once..

"I wouldn't know .....Well whether or not...You can't buy a woman's love...You have to give her your heart...Show her your heart...Not an expensive pair of boots." she said.

"You said you thought you knew this Mya Russell?" I said.

"I think I did...Maybe your investigation will jog my memory." she said...

"Okay...I'll look into it...I think I can find the time.." I said as I took my shirt off and hung it up and stripped down to just my boxers and a t-shirt..

Olivia smiled at me...

Olivia kissed me softly and tenderly...She ran her hands in my boxers and fondled my raging erection softly...

"Want to test out the new bed again?" she said..and winked...

"I thought you'd never ask."I said kissing her...

"I knowww." she said laughing..and softly, blowing in my ears..

 She put both of her hands around my erect penis and stroked it a little bit more... She shook her head and smiled.. I slipped her panties down slowly...She stared in my face with those big expressive eyes of hers...She was breathing deeply and kissing me slowly...

"Ummmm,look at this...one thing is for sure...you're not lacking anywhere!" she said in between sloppy, wet kisses..

I entered her  and begin to thrust inside of her deeply. I tried to catch my breath, Olivia wrapped her legs around me and her arms around my neck as if I was falling off a cliff.

We quickly got a nice deliberate rhythm.. I just wanted to go hard and fast, but she slowed us down. I could barely stand it.It felt so good... I slowed it way down with deep, long strokes that made me feel like I was losing my mind...She kissed me softly and blew into my ears...


''Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu...Ohhhhh Donnie Rayyy..ouuuuuuuuuuuuu." she moaned.

''YeSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS! ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh yesssssssssss" I moaned....

We made sweet love this time for about three hours....No squeaking, no rattling....just our soft moans....

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu Donnie Rayyyyyy.."she moaned as she climaxed....It took me a little while longer...but I too climaxed furiously....

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Mr. Alexander...ouuuuuuuu that was soooo nice." said Olivia in between wet sloppy kisses...

"Yes lord."I said.

She giggled and ran her index finger across my lips...

"Oh My God Donnie Ray, that was awesome..Whoooooo...Just when I thought it can't get any better you surprise me.."whispered Olivia..

I listened...I heard nothing....I smiled... We started kissing again...She fondled me softly some more...I was going bananas.....I not surprisingly felt myself getting hard again...and began to move slowly inside and out of her....once again!!! two hours and a half went by...more kissing, more sweet lovemaking..

Olivia began to shake and gyrate and more tears began to stream down her face....

"Ouuuuuuuuu,Oh my goodness Donnie Ray where do you get the energy from?" she asked as I began stroking her again....I had not...

I said nothing....I just went about my business...Another hour and a half went by....

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh goood lawd!" she moaned...

She felt as though she was climaxing several times....then in a huge wave...she whispered in my ear...

''Oh My god...I'm cumming.....ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh....ouuuuuuuuuu" she softly cooed... , which made me climax myself..exploding literally and shaking mightily...I put my hand over her mouth...

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu ...ohhhhhhh my God....ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.." she moaned silently...

I again collapsed on top of Olivia...I lie there on top of her for a moment, then finally ,I pulled out and lie on my back...breathing heavily...She lie still...She smiled at me and leaned over and kissed me softly...

I rested between her legs...She wrapped them around my lower back and played in my hair...I held her tight...

"I love you and this bed.." she sighed...

"Ditto"I said...

We both laughed and drifted off to sleep...We were both exhausted...We had enough hours left to get a good night's sleep.

V-
The next day...We got Bridget and took her with us to the warehouse...As it turned out..She did have a shipment coming in...This would be a good way for me to get inside and nose around a bit..

"Thank you so much Bridget girl....for helping me out."said Beverly...

"Oh it's nothing...You're one of my best customers...How could I say no?" said Bridget.

"Hmmm..Is that so?" I said laughing...peering at Beverly and smiling...

"You and your wife come in quite a bit too." said Bridget...

Beverly stuck her tongue out...

We all chuckled...
The warehouse was imacculate...Very clean and organized...Too clean...

Bridget knew the warehouse manager.... John Chavis...A medium height ,light skinned Black man with sneaky looking eyes...We all walked up to his office...Upon seeing us , he was all teeth...

"Bridget baby...I didn't know you had a shipment today.." he said...

"You're supposed to know that Johnnie Boy...Guess that's why you didn't call....huh?" she said.

"If you uh model some of those delightfuls for me privately...I'll call you everyday." he said slyly...

"In your dreams Johnnie Boy....Uh, this is my District Sales Manager...Mr. Alexander and his assistant." she said pointing to Bev and me.."

He nodded..

"Well..let's see what you got." he said.

Bridget did indeed have a huge shipment...As workmen loaded the trucks...I looked around...There wasn't much to see...Boxes upon boxes of products....No trace of anything out of the ordinary...I wouldn't expect it to be...

I had to find a way to get in here at night and really look around...but that might be close to impossible and dangerous as well..

If Heroin was indeed here ,it was certainly not in plain view and it could be in any number of the boxes here...

It was nice to see what I was looking at...but this wasn't enough...

As we loaded up and headed back to Bridget's store...She asked me..
"Did this help Donnie Ray?"

"A little bit..but I didn't see what I needed to see."I said.

"Sorry" she said.

"Not your fault...At least I know where and how to look if I ever get back in here."I said.

"So what do we do next?" asked Beverly...


"We take a look at our murder victim and his dead cat." I said dryly..


(TO BE CONTINUED)



15 comments:

Turned Up said...

That title made me a little warm!

Toni said...

Now this story has really gotten interesting....A murder mystery!

Angie B. said...

A house cat dying from a heroin overdose? LMAO! This is wild..Even for you!

Sunflower said...

This story is taking a life of it's own..You got a business meeting between Rollie and Stephan Bristol....Rollie cheating with Bristol's fiance and now a murder mystery....A lopsided one...Not to mention a broken bed...So much going on in this story!

Lisa said...

Keith,I love your stories but you are all over the map with this one...Business meetings, cheating,Murder Mystery,Wild Sex...My head is spinning..

Brenda said...

Keith, You don't strike me as a person who uses drugs..but were you high when you dreamed up the events of this caper?LOL! It's very entertaining...just so much going on!

Cheryl said...

LMAO @ some of the comments!

Anonymous said...

STANDING AND APPLAUDING AND THROWING MY DAMN PANTIES AT THE COMPUTER SCREEN!

Halo said...

Keith,I have to agree..You've got soo much going on in this story...Can't wait to see how you tie all of this together..

Vanessa said...

I don't know about the rest of you,but I'm absolutely loving this storyline...

Tate 2 said...

"Pussy and Boots" Bruh? Wow! You walked near the line with that one...LOL!

Swaggie said...

Loved the title and the story!

Grover Tha Playboy said...

Had to laugh when I read the title..

Rita said...

Now if this isn't a soft porn title...I don't know what is..

James Perkins said...

Good Story...All the way around...Now it's really getting interesting!