Thursday, October 16, 2014

Pearls Before Swine


It was a foggy overcast morning, when I appeared on the rooftop......It was a little before 6:00 in the morning...

I looked at my watch...and then ,like clockwork....the entrance door to the rooftop opened and  Deputy FBI Special Agent in Charge ,Sharon Ferrell-Hopkins appeared with a skinny white male dressed in jeans and brown sandals ,with a tan jacket, a white baseball cap and dark aviator shades...

Sharon and I  had been friends since my days as a Homicide Detective in New Orleans...While she was briefly assigned to the New Orleans FBI office...Funny how fate works out...She's living in her hometown of Philadelphia now and married to a Philadelphia Homicide Detective and I've moved here to Philadelphia and married to an attorney that was in law school with her.

"Good Morning Donnie Ray.. You know...Several years ago when I first met you...I had this feeling that we were going to wind up being in each other's lives...Just not like this.." she said, smiling..
I passed her and the white man two hot tumblers of coffee and pastries from Cakeman Raven's bakery..

She smiled...

"Well...you're on time and you brought pastries...Can't be mad at a man like that...This is Gregory...Gregory Williams...aka Gregor ...He's a deep cover FBI agent...He's been deep undercover in the russian and Chechan mob for three years..He knows all of the players...."she said.

"Thanks for pulling him...and thank you for coming....I know it's a lot for you to come out of the cold.."I said.

He said nothing...

I showed him a photo of the late Claude Fleecum and one of Dmitriv Roganoff....

"You know these guys? They were indicted in an insider trading sting that involved millions of dollars..."I said...

He dismissed Claude Fleecum's photo immediately...

"Never seen him before...but him? Him I know." he said..looking at a photo of Dmitriv.

"Dmitriv?" I said...

"Yes...He's a hot shot lawyer, got several degrees...He came here and was in New York a couple of years ago...He had a lot of cash and he wanted to launder it.." he said.

"Hmmm, that says a lot." I said.

"Was he with anybody else?" I asked.

"No...and it was so much cash...None of the guys I'm around could handle it...So they sent him to New York...A jeweler, who is a known front...He laundered some of his cash there....but that was oh two years ago..He never returned..." said the FBI deep cover agent.

"But other than that...This guy isn't mobbed up?" I asked..

"Dmitriv?? Mobbed up...Nooo...He's a punk...We practically laughed at him...He's not involved with anybody..." said the agent..


"Got what you need Donnie Ray?" asked Sharon...

"Yeah doll..thank you again..." I said.   "You never heard of this guy before Sharon?" I asked...

"Only what I read in the papers...He's not on my list of Russian or Chechen mob suspects..." she said.

"This explains a lot.." I said.

"What's your interest in him?"she asked..

"Olivia is defending a lawyer who he claims was his partner in an insider trading scam...Our client claims to be innocent and said instead that this guy is mobbed up and is naming him to keep from naming members of the Russian or Chechen mob!"I said.

" A guy like that would probably be dead by now..Those guys don't play....He's got no ties to them....Your Russian guy is connected only to his greed..." she said. "But this doesn't help your case does it?" she asked..

"No,unfortunately...it doesn't...."I said.

"Sorry.." she said.

"No thank you..."I said..

"Tell my girl Olivia..I said hi." she said.
"I will " I said...

I continued to sip my coffee as they both left the rooftop...


II-
A Month had passed by...Both Olivia and Bev had taken on other clients and had finished with them ...all the while devoting time to research in the law library and preparing to return to D.C. for the upcoming trial...

I did what I could to help them out on the Evan Peters case...but  this wasn't easy....If I were still a homicide detective....It would look more and more like this guy was guilty and I could live with that...but I hated to see my wife Olivia and Beverly for that matter take on a case where a client was actually guilty...I hated that...but I understood that lawyers often defend clients who they know are guilty...still our constitution affords them legal representation just like it does anyone else...

I'm sure both Olivia and Bev defended and acquitted many guilty people when they worked in the public defenders office...so the fact that this clown might be guilty didn't bother them as much as it did me....

Besides...he didn't kill anybody, he just took a large sum of money from people who already had more money than they'd ever spend in a lifetime...Why should I care one way or the next?

Then there was the fact that we all knew without a shadow of a doubt ,that he was a wife beater.....The three of us were kind of putting that out of our minds...His money was a kind of blinder if you will...He paid the hotel bills for the three of us, plus our legal fees and was about to pay us even more when this trial came up...

III-



I sat on the side of the bed...one  Saturday morning , a few weeks later.....

Olivia was reading a legal brief...She had on a lacy baby doll and matching panties...a fact that wasn't lost on me...

"You're staring.." she said and smiled and continued to read...

"When are we going back to D.C.?" I said...

"Next week..."she said.

"How long do you think this trial will last?" I asked.

"I don't know...I cleared my schedule...So did Bev.." she said.

"Nelson going with us?" I asked..


"No...He and Chance are in Harrisburg next week, trying a case...Why do you think you haven't seen my niece around here? She's been practically living with him...He's on his way to Harrisburg and we are on our way to D.C." she said...

"Wow...our whole case hinges on he said, she said basically.."I said.

''Well we have the fact that the other 16 clients never saw or heard of Evan...We have the fact that the Russian mob never mentioned Evan...and his money in his off shore accounts all supposedly are from investments...The Feds don't have an airtight case against him...It comes down to who I can convince a jury to believe." she said.

I smiled...She crawled over to me...and kissed me slowly and softly...


''Don't worry...I'm a big girl...I can take losing..." she said.

"If you do...Will you appeal?" I asked..

"If he asks me to."she said.

I kissed her and rolled over on top of her....She slid my boxers down and immediately began rubbing my now engorged erection....

I slid her panties down and off...and continued kissing her...

"Is that door locked?" she asked...

"It is...but Beverly isn't here...."I said..

''Silly.Oh My goodness..look at youuuu.." she said and kissed me slowly...

I stared down into those gorgeous brown eyes of hers and I entered her slowly and gently..I wanted to savor this experience, She stared at me so trustingly...and continued to kiss me softly...

 I entered her softly and gently and began to stroke her softly and slowly....She moaned and put her arms around my neck and drew me closer to her..She wrapped her legs around my waste and we began to move in a slow, yet deliberate rhythm for quite some time...

"Ouuuuuu...I love you." she whispered softly....


She matched me thrust for thrust and began blowing softly into my ear....then she began kissing me, soft,short kisses...She was so soft...so moist and smelled so good...I was going bananas....while continuing to stroke her masterfully....This is what I had first loved about her...I stilled loved it about her...

"Love you too babes.." I said...

We made sweet passionate and intense love for close to four hours... . Olivia had the most peaceful serene look on her face as she began to climax...

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu....you make me cum so hard Donnie Ray, ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh my goodness...ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu.." she moaned.

I climaxed furiously and hard myself....not yelling , but shaking mightily.....then taking a deep breath and collapsing on top of Olivia....drenched in sweat....

She looked up at me and gave me a juicy and wet kiss....I began kissing her again...After a few minutes I surprisingly felt myself getting hard again...and began to move slowly inside and out of her....I was amazed at how excited and engaged Olivia always seemed to keep me...She looked at me with surprise..

''OHH MY GODD..I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU...OUUUUUU."she moaned....

Olivia began to shake and gyrate and tears began to stream down her face....

''Ohhhhh my Godddddddddddddddd, MISTAH ALEXANDARRRR...OUUUUUUUUUUU....oooHHHHHHHHHHHHH......Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu..." she moaned ..."Don't Stop...Don't Stoppppppppppp...please...don't stopppp." she moaned, which turned me on more...Another two hours of sweet lovemaking followed...

It's sooooooooooooooo goooddd...Oh my godddddddddddddd it's soooooo gooood! "she moaned...

She was so moist, so soft...I exploded like a gusher!!!! Olivia began to shake mightily....and then she sighed..

Olivia looked up at me...

"WOW!" she said.

"Yessssss." I moaned..."YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS" I yelled out as I exploded again...

"Ohhh myyy." she said...

She kept kissing me and fondling my penis and pretty soon ,I was hard again!!!

"Oh My God...you are like a machine..." she said, laughing as I entered her yet again...

Two hours went by like minutes...and Olivia began to climax again....Shaking....tears and sweat running down her face and holding on for dear life....I exploded myself minutes later......shaking my head back and forth and stiffening up...I held her for a few minutes before she climbed off of me and lay flat on her back,breathing heavily...She looked at me and smiled...



"You feel better now?" she said...

"Yes...immensely..." I said..catching my breath....

"Good, now fix me breakfast" she said jokingly....

I cracked up...

"Of course.." I said and I did fix her breakfast...Her favorite...Blueberry Pancakes, Sausage and hash browns and a pot of coffee...

...She'd earned it.

IV-

A day or two later ,Bev, Olivia and I were in D.C. for the start of the trial....We went down on the train...The Acela!...

A pretty fast ride....We booked a cheaper, but cozy hotel....Bev's room was on the same floor and two doors down...

Opening day and I had to say my wife and her niece looked sensational...I couldn't take my eyes off of either of them...Neither could a number of men...
Their opening argument was that Evan Peters was completely innocent and falsely accused by someone who simply was trying to cut a deal to get a lighter sentence..

Olivia's strategy was simply to attack the physical evidence...There was none....Wasn't a credible money trail either...

Then she was going to attack the witnesses credibility......Other than that, she was going to leave the burden of proof on the federal government...

The feds were bold...They had gotten convictions on the 16 other co-conspirators....Though most of them had settled out of court and copped a plea...

None of them got more than three years in federal prison and a stiff fine and it was certain that within a year, every last one of them would be free...

The mastermind, Claude Fleecum had gotten the stiffest sentence...Twelve years and had committed suicide after three years...Which left his partner in crime, Dmitriv Roganoff, who had cut himself a deal that would net him 2-4years if he agreed to co-operate and name his here to for unknown associate....He was doing that...

The question remained...What would they do to Evan Peters, a Black man? The only Black man named in the whole sordid mess?? He stood to lose the most...His law license...He'd face ,possibly ten years in prison...He stood to lose the most....

The third day of the trial... During recess...Olivia's phone rang...It was Britney...

"Hey girl, how are you doing?" said Olivia...

"I'm doing fine...I've left him....He won't know it until he gets home today....I took everything...When he gets to our home , all he'll hear is an echo...I took everything except a spoon...Furniture, Appliances, you name it...It's all in deep storage out of town...I took my car...I left his...I can't take it anymore..I can't take him...Girl,you just don't know...It's been a horror these last few years..." she said.

"Where are you girl?" asked Olivia..

"It's best if you don't know...I'll be in touch..after you're finished your trial...I want you to handle our divorce...I'll double whatever he paid." she said.

"Oh Okay...Look, where ever you are...You take care of yourself, you hear?" said Olivia.

"I will..." she said and hung up..

''Everything okay Auntay?" asked Beverly..

"That was Britney...She left Evan...."said Olivia...

"Good for her...He didn't say anything.." she said...

"That's because he doesn't know yet...He's going to find out when he goes home...Don't
let on you know anything..."said Olivia..

I smiled..He certainly deserved for her to leave...

For this trial to have taken so long to get started...It was certainly ending quickly...It was close to being over...Olivia and Beverly had already rested their case...I was surprised that the government had so little of a case to press against Evan..Their entire case hinged on whether the jury believed a man who had already plead guilty to a crime...Olivia and Beverly had done a good job of painting him as a cheap punk just trying to cut a deal..Which is exactly what Dmitriv looked like..

Evan walked out of court with a confident smirk on his face...

He looked at Olivia and Beverly...

"You two are incredible lawyers if I don't say so myself..Olivia, you look good enough to eat....and you Bev...Lawd have mercy...you are wearing that white dress.." he said.

Ignoring him Beverly said...

"The case isn't over yet...The jury has to decide.."

"She's right you know.." said Olivia...

"Look,I'm a seasoned Attorney myself...I probably don't go to trial as often as you do...but Olivia, Beverly...you had that jury eating out of your hands...and seven of them were women...aand the five men were in love with you.....We got this..I'm one hundred percent certain...Let's go out and have a celebratory drink....It's on me..."he said.

"Uh...Evan..I'm superstitious...I don't celebrate until after the victory...You'll have to indulge me..."said Olivia..

He laughed...

"Okay...I'm gonna go home and shower , go get Brit and have a drink with her...You know..I've treated her kind of bad lately...I'm gonna treat her to a nice dinner and some wine...I can't wait for this to be over.." he said.

He laughed and walked out of court...


Olivia sighed...

"I'm going back to the room and get out of this dress.." she said.
"Damn girl...Why don't you uh wait and let me help you out of it?" I said.. I had been practically drooling this morning, watching her get dressed....

"Oh hush up freshie...Where are you goin?"she asked...

"Come on Bev..Your Auntay may not have the taste for this..But I got to see how this
plays out." I said.
Beverly smiled...

"You are sooo cool, you're like the big brother I never had." laughed Beverly..."We'll see you in a few Auntay" laughed Beverly, who jumped in the rental car with me and sped off...

Olivia smiled and shook her head...She knew where we were going...Her first husband hadn't liked Beverly that much...Had always made her feel unwelcome.....But I had always found Beverly fun to be with and engaging and not bad on the eyes either...And she was right, she did remind me of a kid sister....She was my wife's niece , but at times she was like this cool sister in law...

Olivia loved that we got along so well and that I understood and appreciated their strong bond!

We parked across the street from Evan and Britney's Georgetown townhouse...We got there just in time to see him get out of his car and put his key in the door...

"SON OF A BITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTCHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!" he yelled...

There wasn 't any furniture or appliances in the house...Even the rugs were gone!

You could hear the echo all over the house...There wasn't even a bed...Just a bare floor...No Television  set, no phones, No IPod...Just nothingness....

He walked outside in horror and sat on the steps...

Beverly and I pulled off....

"D.R. turn on the radio..." said Beverly...

I did...

When a woman's fed up by R.Kelly was playing...

Beverly and I looked at each other and cracked up laughing...

(CONCLUSION NEXT)



12 comments:

Toni said...

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS! Good for Brittany!

Angie B. said...

She needed to leave his ass! Good for her!

Sunflower said...

I'm glad his wife had the strengthto leave him....I could care less if he's innocent or guilty of the insider trading.

Halo said...

So glad that guy's wife left him..He is a monster!

Vanessa said...

That's my girl...She took everything...Loved it!

Lisa said...

Loved it,Loved it, Loved it...She got him back lovely...

Anonymous said...

Standing and Applauding and throwing my panties for a number of reasons...That scene between Donnie Ray and Liv was hot and that poor girl left that brute of a husband..I threw two pairs of panties over that!

James Perkins said...

LMAO-Oh you threw two pairs...LOL!

Grover the Playboy said...

So far we know that this man has lied about the Russian Mob angle..I think he is guilty personally, so I have to wonder how this turns out..Will Olivia and Bev get him off? Will he pay for beating his wife??Or will this guy walk away from everything? Gotta see the next installment.

George S. said...

I know Keith..I know he's going to throw a twist in here..

Swaggie said...

I like this Russian Mob stuff..You should revisit it.

Keith said...

Then you'll enjoy next week's storyline..It deals with the Russian Mob!