Monday, November 3, 2014

Predictable Crazy


''Damn Kevin...That hoagie is the bomb!" said Owen Todd, Clerow's associate as well as mine...Today...Clerow,Owen Todd,Sean Jackson,Lockpick Johnson and I were having Hoagies with our friends, Chess...Chris Thompson and Donald Smooth at a hoagie shop in their new shopping center ,which was just two blocks from their original Shopping Center...It was beautiful and bigger than their original shopping center...



It had 100 stores...Many, very high end establishments as well as a few neighborhood owned establishments...Their original shopping center had 75 stores...



"Get yourself one Owen...It's on me." I said as we all ordered Hoagies and chips and cole slaw and Potato Salad...

"Nah,it's on us..Your money aint no good here."laughed Chris Thompson...

"Gee thanks"I said... "Mannn, before you guys came along Chess...All of this was a big smelly dump..Two big smelly dumps to be exact...You guys cleaned all of this up and built these two shopping centers....gutted out all of those old warehouses and turned them into Condos and Apartments and now I hear you guys have gutted and remodeled and plan to reopen the old Royal Theatre." I said.

"Yeah Kev..We on a roll and check this out..We got a shuttle bus service that takes all of the employees of our two malls home after work and takes shoppers from one shopping center to the other.."said Chess as he chomped on his Turkey hoagie...


"How Cool" I said, even though I already knew about the Shutlle Bus Service and the security detail they had as well...



Chris and Chess had not only revitalized this entire area, but by providing jobs..they had given Gus's bar and Grille,Josie's more business than he ever imagined..When he hired Honey Brown and made her manager, she had his bar completely remodeled with a new floors, Flat Screen Televisions...a new stage and a second floor where people could drink and watch the musicians perform..

 Gus bought the building next to Josies and knocked the wall out and expanded Josies....Josies was now the hot and hip spot in our neighborhood..Live entertainment, cheap drinks, a DJ and a capacity crowd nearly every night...


My wife Sepia and her partner, Bonita had sold a number of freshly rehabbed homes to anumber of people too...Their partnership with Chris and Chess and myself as well as Clerow and Owen Todd had added to not only the beautification and revitalization of this neighborhood, but a nice piece of change in all of our pockets...

Life was good.. It had been good for me for a little while too...Going to work and coming home....to my wife Sepia and our baby girl, Kimberly...

  and making love to Sepia all night...and hanging out in Josies on the weekend with my friends.. Life was good... My company, Morris Communications couldn't be doing better if I wanted it to.



But as I knew full well as soon as life got good to me...The crazy was coming down the pike.

II-

That crazy came no sooner than about an hour after I had left the shopping center and was headed down my block... A car came flying around the corner at top speed..My reflexes went into high gear....The door swung open and a brown skinned  guy about my age..my height and general build fell out of the car and into the street and rolled..He got up and began running in the opposite direction...He was bleeding from the head...he looked like he had taken a beating...

Someone in the car fired three shots at him...He ducked and turned the corner...Then they aimed and shot at me!! I dove for cover and came up with my .38 smokeless blazing...I returned the fire and whoever was shooting,retreated into the car...The car came to a  halt and then backed up..This wasn't good...

The shooter got out...I trained my gun on him....

"Hold it right there friend!!!...Drop that heater or I'll drop you." I said...

"You're in the wrong place at the wrong time pal...And I aint your friend..." he said and turned and aimed and fired at me again...I ducked and ran and rose up from behind another car....

I fired just one shot...It hit him in the arm!!

"ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...I don't believe it....I've been shot! I'll kill you,you little bastard" he screamed and spun around...his gun wildly firing into the street....

"You don't listen too well pal." I said and fired over his head....I ran and reloaded and rose up again...

"Listen to my gat.." he yelled...

He used his other hand and returned my fire...I ducked and returned his fire...

But now a second man...The driver was aiming at me...They had started out after whoever was in the car and now I was in a running gunbattle with these guys.....People were screaming and running for cover....

I fired two shots over his head...Hoping he would back off...

"Clean...get back in the car...We'll catch up to him..Come On...Don't waste bullets on this guy,he's crazy." he said...

I was crazy?? They were shooting at me!

The man known as "Clean " didn't argue...He got back in the car in the passenger side and they retreated...I fired again, destroying their rear view mirror and blowing out their back left tire...They kept on driving though..

Their car would be found, hours later....It was reported stolen a week before..They bleached it down and wiped it clean of fingerprints and DNA...Smart little buggers.There was glass and blood in the car..I had hit both of them.

I walked around the corner....The man they had been chasing had collapsed in the street....He was bleeding profusely from his head...He had probably struck his head when he bolted from the car...

My wife Sepia came running up just then..She had our baby in her arms...

"Kevin...What happened?" she said..

"He fell out of car...I think he hit his head...."I said.

Sepia ran in the house and got him a towell, trying to stem the bleeding....

He looked up at me...

"You....You are who I came looking for...."he said..

"Relax pal..lay still....I just called an ambulance...You need medical attention.."I said.

"Why were those guys trying to kill you?" I asked.

He looked dis-oriented...

"Damn man...I uh...I don't know..." he said.

"WHAT?" I asked..

"A woman gave me a card...With your name and your address on it. And ...AND YOUR PHOTO.." he said.

I looked at his card...

It was my photo alright and my business address as well as my home address..I had had about 100 of these cards made about a month before and then had them halted...

"Who gave you my card?" I asked.

"Damn if I can remember..." he said.

"What's your name?" I asked..

"Damn if I can remember that either." he said.

"So let me get this straight...You can't remember your name..you don't know who gave you the card and you don't know why these guys were trying to kill you?" I asked.

"That's right...but I know I need your help...to keep them from killing me and to find out why they want to kill me.." he said.

"Do you know who I am?" I asked.

"It says on the card you're a Private Investigator..and I saw the way you handled yourself with that gun...You're just who I need."he said.

"But you don't know why?" I asked...

"Hell if I know.." he said.

III-

An ambulance drove up.....I helped the man get into the back...He looked at me..

"Check me out at the hospital man...I think I can pay you...but I'm not sure...I'm pretty sure I need your help." he said.  "Please." he pleaded....

The Ambulance worker looked at me..

"He got quite a whack on the head....He's delirious right now." he said.

"He can't remember his name."I said.

"Wow..Amnesia too...What a mess..." he said.

"Where you takin him?" I asked..

"Over to General...They gotta stop that bleeding.." he said.

"Okay, cool...Maybe I'll check him out tomorrow.."I said as they pulled off..

IV-

Later on that night...I walked into our bedroom....Sepia and the baby were lying across the bed...

"Talk quietly...I just got her to sleep." said Sepia..

"How was your day?" I asked.

"Not as interesting as yours was.."she said.

"Nah...I had a pretty average day...I was hanging out in the new shopping center with Chris,Chess,Donald Smooth, Clerow,Owen Todd, Sean and Lockpick Johnson..My day would have been perfectly boring if I hadn't of run across that craziness..."I said.

Sepia smiled...

"I know you..You're going up to that hospital tomorrow and try to find out his story."she said.

"I might...I might mind my own business for a change...That guy might not be able to pay me..."I said.

"You're going up there, just like I know we are going to make love in a few minutes..It's predictable."she said and winked as she took the baby into the next room and then walked back into our room and closed the door..

I already had a raging erection that I hadn't been able to conceal...Sepia looked at me and smiled...

She pulled me to her and kissed me softly, while gently stroking my huge erection....

"Like I said...predictable.." she cooed, and continued kissing me..."Oh my God....hard and huge.." she said....

Sepia looked at me...I looked at her...Within minutes we were kissing each other passionately again...in the middle of the floor...


She slipped my pajama bottoms down and I slipped her panties down and off... We didn't moan or cry out, even though we both wanted to...We didn't want to wake Kimberly...Sepia fondled me gently,which was driving me crazy...I licked and sucked her breasts...Which was doing the same to her...But she didn't say a word...She opened her mouth a little, but no sounds came out..

Sepia straddled me on the bed... , we continued kissing...laughing ,silently....She kissed my neck, my chest, my cheeks and finally my lips...I kissed her breasts and her neck...finally, I was entering her luscious body....

Moving in and out slowly....Sepia moved up and down slowly....We both wanted to cry out..but we couldn't...If Kimberly woke up...That was it..game over!

The bed squeaked a little bit , we smiled..but resisted the urge to cry out....She began licking my neck and sucking on it,which made me begin moving deeper and deeper into her warm and wet lusciousness.......

"Ouuuuuuuu baby this is soooo good.." I said.

"Yesssss....ohhhhhhh Kevin...ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh  just stroke me baby.."moaned Sepia..

"Ummmmmmmmm.."I moaned...

She kept moving up and down and then from side to side...The bed was rocking and slamming against the wall...We slowed down a bit...She looked like she was climaxing...I slowed down immensely and moved in a little harder.....She let out a soft whisper...

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu..."

''Yes...yessssssssssssssss...ouuu, we've got to be cool baby...we don't want to wake up the baby." I moaned..

The bed squeaked a little bit ...

We kept on at it for another four hours...surprised at how quiet we were...We managed
to climax together...holding each other tightly..and breathing heavy...Kissing each other as if it were going out of style.

"Ouuuuuuu...ohhhhh that was something else.." she said..

"Yesssss..." I sighed...

She giggled and ran her index finger across my lips...

"Oh My God Kevin, that was awesome..Whoooooo."whispered Sepia..

I listened...I heard nothing....I smiled... We started kissing again...She fondled me softly some more...I was going bananas.....I not surprisingly felt myself getting hard again...and began to move slowly inside and out of her....once again!!! An hour and a half went by...more kissing, more sweet lovemaking..

"Ouuuuuuuuu,Oh my goodness Kevin..You're still hard? Didn't you come already?" she asked as I began stroking her again....I had not...

I said nothing....I just went about my business...Another hour and a half went by....

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh goood lawd!" she moaned...

She felt as though she was climaxing several times....then in a huge wave...she whispered in my ear...

''Oh My god...I'm cumming.....ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh..I've haven't cum this hard in so long...ouuuuuuuuuu" she softly cooed... , which made me climax myself..exploding literally and shaking mightily...I put my hand over her mouth...

Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu ...ohhhhhhh my God....ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.." she moaned silently...

I again collapsed on top of Sepia...I lie there on top of her for a moment, then finally ,I pulled out and lie on my back...breathing heavily...She lie still...



She smiled at me and then softly drifted off to sleep....

Sepia knew me too well...It wasn't the money or the possibility of the lack of it...This was a mystery and the promise of an intruiging story at that...I couldn't resist....I was just like she said...

Predictable Crazy!

(TO BE CONTINUED)

10 comments:

Toni said...

Kevin's back Yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!

Angie B. said...

Vintage Kevin...Love it!

Sunflower said...

Ahhh The violence and mayhem...I knew it was only a matter of time!LOL!

Swaggie said...

Gangsta swag! Love Kevin's adventures!

Anonymous said...

Throwing my damn panties and bra to the rafterrs...Sooo damn hot!

Lisa said...

An Amnesiac client? That's been used a lot Keith..I want to see how you spin it!

Halo said...

Very interesting storyline...

Vanessa said...

I loved the way you orchestrated the gunbattle..Kevin faces some pretty nasty villians...Love the way he always comes out of it..

Cheryl said...

I know you just wrote a story with him in it..But I love it when he faces off against Mr. Tickle...Tickle is a real headcase and always gives Kevin all he can handle..

Brenda said...

Looks like another entertaining outing.