Tuesday, November 25, 2014

Stoleys Confidential

The Early Morning found me standing about a block from Jean's non-profit with two of my trusted operatives, Clerow and Owen Todd....

"Now you guys understand the plan right?" I said.

''You got us fished in that company as janitors." said Owen Todd.

"Right...Now this is a photo of our guy...Skye Tyler...Find out where his office is..Watch him...Watch his every move...I want to know who he sees ,who he talks to....Where he goes for lunch..."I said.

''We got it boss." said Clerow.

"And find out the security codes so you can deactivate the cameras....I want Peeping Tom and Lockpick Johnson and Sean Jackson to be able to get in here without a hitch tonight..."

"Got it.." said Clerow..

"Alright...I got a little nosin around to do...I'll meet you guys at lunch time..Try to have the general layout of this place by the time I see you guys..." I said.

"We on it Kev."said Owen Todd as the he and Clerow walked away...
II-
While Clerow and Owen Todd  went inside Jean's place of employment....I went about finding out everything I could about Mr. Skye Tyler...

For one thing..His given name was Skyler Tyler and he was born and raised on the Mainline in Lower Merion,Pennsylvania...He attended Drexel University after attending private schools and lived in a Condo in Downtown Philadelphia...He wasn't married..Had no children...Drove a very expensive sports car and hung out in a club called Stoleys...

I checked his financials...A Debit card for three banks and  three Platinum Credit cards.For a recent college grad ,working for a little over minimum wage at a Non-Profit Pharmecutical research company...His bank account just didn't make any sense...He was already a millionaire and had an offshore account in the Cayman Islands...Where he was transferring huge amounts of money on a weekly basis..

No...This was something else..Monthly he made several calls to a blocked number in Atlantic City and transferred a huge amount of cash into another account.. An Account belonging to Dag Rhule...

So next, I looked up Dag Rhule...
Born in Norway some sixty five years ago...He became a naturalized American Citizen just five years ago...He had no known employment and was said to have ties to the underworld...Like Skyler Tyler ,he was very wealthy and well connected...

Dag Rhule had no American Police record...but he had an Interpol Record...He was suspected of dealing Heroin in Norway, In Italy and in Spain, but never charged ....He was also a suspect in a murder in London...Again released for lack of evidence...
Interpol faxed me a photo of Dag Rhule....He was interesting...But he wasn't even in Philadelphia...No , the man to watch was Skye Tyler for now...

III-
I sat across the street from Jean's office and watched as Skye and a young girl who I didn't know left and got in his sports car and pulled off...He drove right by me...With no idea that I was tracking him...I had conveniently placed a GPS tracking device under his car before he came out...I'd at least know where he was...

Clerow and Owen Todd had given me the entire layout of the building and I googled the building's actual floor plans earlier...They disabled the alarms and the cameras and Peeping Tom, Lockpick Johnson ,Sean Jackson and myself entered from the back with ease..Got into his office and wired it for sound and video..We wired his phone also... We wired the breakroom and men's restroom...I wanted to be able to record and observe any place at this firm he might do business.

IV-


I met with Jean Stevens later that night at her home...

"So....I know it's only been a  few days, but how goes the investigation?" she asked..

"I've been to the M.E.'s office and studied the body...and looked at the tox report...and I've begun to look into Mr. Skye Tyler....He's a pretty interesting guy....and he's got an even more interesting associate..."I said.

I showed her a photo of Dag Rhule...

"You ever see this man?" I asked.

"Come to think of it...I have...Many times...Usually around the end of the month." she said.

"He comes to your job?" I asked..

"Yes...They usually go into Skye's office and close the door...Then they go to lunch I guess and he leaves..He's never talked to anybody else at the job..." she said.

"Did your friend and Skye socialize much?" I asked..

"He used to take her to Stoleys a lot..." she said.

"You ever go there?" I asked..

"Me? Noo..the crowd is a little young for me and uh not Black enough if you get my drift...I haven't been to Josies or Aqua Bar since I broke up with Rollie, I don't want to chance running into him.." she said.

I smiled...and stood up.

"Leaving so soon Mr. Kevin?" she said.

"Yes...I'm going to Stoleys..."I said and winked at her.

V-
Like Aqua Bar...Stoley's was located on the third floor of a warehouse...It was beautiful inside...Like Aqua Bar, the drinks were high...The people, Black,White,Latino,Asian, young, ultra hip...The music...Hip Hop, Trap, Ska, Euro-pop....Not really my type of music...but I could see someone like  Josie Boyd liking a place like this..


I walked in and blended with the crowd....It took me no time to locate my target....Skye Tyler...He was immaculately dressed and sitting in a booth by himself with drinks and his phone blowing up...


A guy walked up to his table and passed him an envelope...It was filled with money and a list...He counted the money and stuffed the envelope in his inside jacket pocket..He then nodded... From the corner of my eye,I saw a tall Black man walk out....The man who gave Skye the envelope followed the Black man...I was glad it was crowded..I discreetly followed them both outside where there was a crowd of people waiting to get in...I nodded..Sean Jackson was across the street with a digital micro-camera..He caught the man who paid Skye and the black man walking to a car where the man picked up a small package ....Satisfied..he walked to his car and pulled off...The other car pulled off in the opposite direction..The black man entered the club...


This little scenario went on all night...Guy or girl comes in..Slips him an envelope...Black man walks out..Guy or girl follows him...The same car drives up , a package is passed to them and they walk in the opposite direction...


The next five nights...Me, Sean Jackson and Peeping Tom observed and photographed this going on...Skye Tyler was as slick as canned oil and making  a small fortune in that club....All of his customers were twenty somethings and white..Whatever they were paying for was expensive ....
As I entered the next night...I noticed a familliar figure at the bar...It was Rollie Rollerson.!!  I walked over to him...


"Isn't this crowd a little young for you?" I said.


"Kevin...Nonsense....I'm young at heart.." he said.


He had five empty glasses in front of him and five refills....


"Want a drink Kev?" he asked..


"You look like you've had a plenty...."I said.


''Man Kev...I messed up...I MESSED UP!" he bellowed....


"So I heard!" I said.


"Two of the best women I ever had....I MESSED UPPPP!" he bellowed..


''Rollie you're drunk...Come on let me take you home.."I said.


"Kev man,Sissy...Sissy Van Buren....Best sex I ever had in my life...Woman could make me come with just a touch....She gone man...She married...She's in CANCUN!!!   Jean...Jean Stevens...a very sexy sexy sexy woman...second best I ever had...Now she gone.....I MESSED UP KEV..I MESSED UP....I NEED YOU TO FIND HER KEVIN...I NEED HER...PLEASE I'LL PAY YOU..I'LL BUY YOU AND SEPIA AND YOUR DAUGHTER NEW CARS!  JUST FIND HER FOR ME!" he said....


"I doubt my daughter will have need of a car for at least the next 16 or 17 years and as tempting as your office is Rollie...I'm on a case right now..Which is why I'm in here.." I said..


"YOU ON A CASE?  WHO YOU LOOKIN FOR?" he yelled..


''Rollie quiet...You'll blow my cover.." I said.


"Ohhh..SHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" he said.


He was sloshed....I didn't need to see anymore...I took Rollie downstairs and shoved him into my car...


"We done for the night Kev?" said Sean Jackson...  he and Peeping Tom had been watching and photographing the front.


''Yeah...We know he deals out of here..We gotta find out where his stash comes from...Tomorrow..We follow that car...The one that brings the dope." I said.


They pulled off...I drove Rollie home....His head hung out the window...
"KEV I MESSED UP...I NEED JEAN TO TAKE ME BACK...I NEED HER....I'M HORNY!" he yelled..


Rollie was no picnic when he was sober...But he was far worse as a crying drunk.......


"KEV I MESSED UP...I NEED JEAN TO TAKE ME BACK...I NEED HER....I'M HORNY! I NEED JEAN BACK...I NEED HER" he yelled as we drove off into the Philadelphia night...

 (TO BE CONTINUED)

10 comments:

Toni said...

Just getting over here....So upset about this Ferguson decision...Good story..Nice top see Kevin using his guys and not needing the help of Sissy and her detectives so much!

Angie B. said...

This feels like classic Kevin...Using Clerow, Lockpick Johnson, et al...and not depending on Sissy and her Detectives.

Sunflower said...

Didn't Peeping Tom and Lockpick Johnson used to work for Robert Foxworth? How did they wind up working for Kevin?

James Perkins said...

Actually as I remember the story...A rival attorney hired them to break into Robert Foxworth's office and bug it and get him on tape sleeping with another girl....He found out about them and made them a counter offer to record her...He later introduced them to Kevin and he hired them to help him and Sean Jackson out..If you recall,Sean Jackson and Clerow were Kevin's only assistants in the beggining..He eventually added Kool Kat and Owen Todd.

Grover Tha Playboy said...

Wow! I remember that..The early days of Kevin.

Samuel Bastion said...

I remember when Kevin met Sissy and Rollie Rollerson...He didn't like either one of them...Amazing how things change...Sissy and Kevin are as close as siblings and sometimes I swear,even closer...and Kevin and Rollie are somewhat friends...

Halo said...

Nice Installment all the way around..

Lisa said...

I like that you got back to Kevin working with his associates..

Vanessa said...

Nice Installment!

Rita said...

What?? Rollie didn't take someone in the restroom in the club and screw their brains out...I can't believe it?? Nice Installment!