Tuesday, March 26, 2024

Love and First Moves

 

The Courtroom in Bayside was large and traditional...It hadn't been remodeled like ours in Philly...

Paris , Josie and their investigator, Milton Lewis sat quietly in the courtroom.

"WOW!  I've been in courtrooms with Liv and Beverly and you and Nelson and Bree and Ms. Yvette, Keith, Bee Bee, Sofia and others...It's different when it's someone else's case.."said Paris.
"Just relax..You'll do just fine." assured Josie.
"Relax Kid, here comes your client."said Milton Lewis.


The Bailiffs brought  Paris's client in, A young man known as Michael Williams...A first time offender charged with a murder during a robbery...He maintained his innocence..

He knew that Paris was a Law Student, not a real lawyer and that bothered him...He was certain he was going to go to jail... but he was impressed with second chair ,Josie...He had a mad crush on her from the moment he laid eyes on her...He was told that she was an actual attorney...that she would be helping out...Second chair. He felt a little better.

Assistant District Attorney Cass Chambers, a Middleton Law School Graduate himself walked in and took his seat...He looked at his files...He was confident, smug.... He worried only about Josie., not about lead attorney, Paris Boyd at all.


"ALL RISE FOR THE HONORABLE JUDGE  DONALD CHRISTOPHER!" said the Bailiff.



"Hey I know him...We tried a case in front of him..." said Josie..


"Is that a good thing?" asked Paris.
"It could be...but not necessarily.." said Josie, softly rubbing his hands.
"Good Morning.. I am Judge Don Christopher ..We are going to change things a bit...Due to courtroom crowding of cases , we are going to bypass a preliminary hearing...We know that a crime, a henious crime has been committed so we are going to go straight to trial.. Mr. Williams you are charged with Second Degree Murder while in the commission of a robbery..We will have Jury selection today...I'll be out tomorrow..So Wednesday  we will begin with trial." said Judge Christopher... We will start today with introductions.." he said.
"Representing the people, Assistant District Attorney, Cass Chambers...."

"Representing Mr. Williams, Paris Boyd, your honor..."said Paris..


''Also representing the defense, Second Chair...Mrs. Josie Boyd, Attorney at law..." said Josie.

"Mr. Boyd, I understand that you are one of our fine young law students at Middleton Law School eh?and you are close to graduation correct?" asked the judge.

"That is correct sir.."said Paris proudly...

"And the lovely Mrs. Boyd here is your wife." said The Judge.

"Right again your honor." said Josie.


"WIFE?  She's your wife?  WOW! Much respect man!" said Michael Williams..

Paris smiled.
"This is going to be a very interesting trial...We'll begin with Voir dire." said the Judge.


Smug and confident Cass Chambers was good as Attorneys go... but she knew nothing about trial science..

He thought Josie was going to do Voir Dire.. but to everyone's surprise...Paris did Voir Dire.. Tutored by Nelson, Ms. Yvette, Keith Jones and Kahlil Ahmed..





All Masters of the craft of Voir dire...Paris knew all there was to know about the jurors and which ones he'd find acceptable and which ones he wouldn't...He had carefully worded questions ready for each person he talked to...

And after a short while..He had an even dozen...All 12 of the jurors he wanted... A first....and a surprise..considering he was a law student up against a formidable attorney , who had up to now had never come close to losing a case..


Josie smiled and nodded her approval..


"Alright...We have a jury.....Be here at 10:00 AM sharp the day after tomorrow...Attorneys, Jurors, be on time and be ready for trial...Court is dismissed.!" said the Judge...

"Hmmmm seems like I underestimated him....YOU DID TOO PROFESSOR!" said Cass Chambers..
"Yes....He did surprise me....but I'm certain that was his wife's last minute tutoring..He's a LOUSY LAWYER!! I'm telling you." said Professor Lancaster.

"You did good kid...real good... Let's grab something to eat...Your breakfasts are on me.." said Milt...
"Thanks Milt." said Josie, hugging her husband...
Paris felt better, confident that he could pull this off.


 
II-
"The Fishbowl"...The nickname, the detectives had given their interrogation room had been mopped and cleaned with Pine Sol...The Trash cans had been emptied and air fresheners were put up....
Murder Suspect Shana Mason had an advantage other murder suspects didn't have... She was a white, blonde and pretty...
Lt. Tragg barely offered a Candy Bar from the vending machine or a cup of luke warm coffee to the average suspect...but for Shana Mason, he ordered the breakfast of her choosing from Sam Mother's Diners.
Pancakes

Hash Browns..


Sausages..


and hot coffee....



Shana ate heartily...and drank her coffee...She felt a lot better...but not like talking..


"Come on baby, I've given you a nice hot breakfast and all...." pleaded Lt. Tragg.


''So you want me to just write a confession right?  Nah...I'm going to exercise my right to remain silent and wait for the advice of my attorneys." said Shana...

"That's right Young Lady and we are here."said Olivia.
 
I smiled at her, but said nothing.


"I told you we were coming for you Shana." said Beverly...
"We are here for you."said Nelson..

"Thank you for yesterday." said Bresha.


Lt. Tragg winced at seeing us...Then he did a double take...

"Heyyyyyyyy one of you is missing." he said.


"Josie is not with us today....She is working on another case in Bayside." said Olivia.



''Shame you couldn't have sent your niece instead."said Lt. Tragg snarkily..

Beverly stuck her tongue out at him...

"Shana, we got you....Remember  don't talk to anybody....Not Cops, Not Guards, not other cell mates...You only talk to us."said Beverly...

"Don't listen to her....She can't help you out of the mess you're in."said Lt. Tragg...
"Ahhhhh I've known Beverly since 9th grade in Girls High...I've only known you a few hours...and already I don't like you...I think I'll go with them." said Shana Mason..


Lt. Tragg's face turned beet red...Now he was livid.. 

"Be of good cheer Shana..We'll be in touch." said Olivia.
 
"Take it easy." I said.


"Hang in there girl." said Beverly....
"Take it easy."  said Nelson.


"We'll be seeing you." said Bresha as we left.


Lt. Tragg was livid... "I can't believe it...every damn time, every damn time a case is the least bit controversial they have to get involved....Damn it...I hate it!" he said, stomping his foot.


we left Central Booking and headed to the Bridge Building...

To have lunch with our friends and to ask a favor.. 

 ''Wow you guys caught a case and we just finished one up.." said Yvette.

"I knowwwww...we used to be more in Sync." laughed her good friend, Olivia.

"I know your client owns that Bar/Gym and Spa/ are we all still on to visit there this weekend or should we wait?" asked Keith Jones.
''We wait silly...She's on trial for murder." said Bee Bee, his wife.
"Yeah, we can wait until after the trial."said Sofia.
"Damn, I was looking forward to that." said Kahlil.

"Look, we are going to Night Court her....If we are successful and spring her...Then yes...Saturday is still in and poppin." said Beverly.

"Yes." said Keith Jones.
"I must admit...Sofia and I bought new bathing suits for the pool."said Bee Bee.
"We have been looking forward to it, ever since Jazzy told us about it,."said Sofia.
"Yeah, we have." said Kahlil.



''Hey where is Josie?" asked Ms. Jade.


"She and Paris are out in Bayside....Today was his first day in court.." I said.




"Oh that's right ,the mock trial."said Virginia.

"Oh it's a real trial...The Public Defenders Office often gives a case of an over worked Attorney to a Law Student to try....The Law Student has to have a licensced Attorney with them on the case...but the law student, close to graduation tries the case." explained her husband, Jetty. 

"Yes , they didn't do that when I was in law school...In fact, My Josie's case was the first time I had heard of that practice." said Olivia.
 
I hugged her gently as she talked.


"Yeah I remember prepping her for that case.," said Beverly...
"Me too!" said Nelson.

"I remember trying my first case in that courtroom...It was fun...The ADA dismissed the charges against my client."said Bee Bee.
"I remember....I used to come and watch you..."said her husband, Tony....

"You have to be in the top five percent of the class to even get that assignment...So that means Paris is doing exceedingly well."said Bresha.
"Really...Oh Wow......which reminds me.. Jazzy, I need a favor." said Olivia. 

"You know I can't tell you no Liv...What do you need?" asked Jazzy...


"I need to borrow Renee for a few days during this  trial, to take Josie's place, while she is in Bayside,helping Paris out." said Olivia.
''Done, always glad to be a helping hand to my mentor.."said Jazzy..
"Jazmatazz, we are going to have so much fun Saturday at Shana's place."said Beverly,hugging her childhood friend.
 
"Not as much fun as I'm gonna have watching you girls in that pool."laughed Dabnis.


"I bet you two are." said Kayla.
"I've seen the bathing suits that both of you bought from Bridgets...I can't wait."laughed Ray.

"Bet you , you can't wait either can you?" asked Jessica.
"No I can't..." laughed her husband, Chip..


"I wonder how long it will take Lt. Tragg to get hip to Night Court.?" said Karen Page.

''Even if he does...What can he do about it?" asked Natalie.
'He could steer the ADA on the case to the court, which wouldn't make it such a sure thing anymore."said David.
"You know, I'm surprised he hasn't caught on yet." said Brooke..
"I'm not...you forget who you're talking about..." said Sean...


"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU.....you're bad."laughed Zoey...

"Maybe...but he aint lyin." said her husband, Lem.

"So do you mind coming to work for me? For us for a few days?" asked Olivia.
''Are you kidding? I love it!!! When do I start?" asked a jubilant, Renee.
"Hope you don't mind tonight?  It's Tuesday..."said Nelson..

''And you guys are going to Night Court her...Like you did me when I was on trial and like I did my client."said her husband, Tyrell.


"That's right." said Olivia.





III-


Josie and Paris came home after a day in Bayside...She knew Olivia and I, Beverly and Nelson had gone to Central Booking to see about Shana and after that were at the Bridge Building..So they went home.
Their workday was over a lot sooner than they expected..

"I was so proud of you today....The way you handled yourself in court...I thought I was watching a seasoned attorney, someone who had been practicing for two or three years..."gushed Josie.
''Awww Jo, you're just saying that to make me feel better." said Paris.


"No I'm for real...." said Josie.


"I do this to make you feel better." she whispered as she began kissing him softly and slowly...
"AWWWWWWWWWWW!  AWwWWWWWWWWWW LAWWWWWWD!" he cried out Aas they fell up against the bedroom wall, kissing passionately....
They fell on the bed, still kissing and moaning.....



He slipped her top off and unzipped her skirt and unhooked her bra and slipped her panties down...

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHH MYYYYYYYYY!" he cried out...

They sat on the side of the bed...Josie moving up and down, and kissing paris to the point of pure delirium..He didn't know if he was coming or going..
She rode him cowgirl style on top of the bed... her body began to tremble, her head turned from side to side and she began to cry like a little girl...
The kissing and lovemaking got hotter, juicier...

and more passionate as Paris mounted her doggie style on the bed....Josie experienced one orgasm after another..

"AWWWWWWWWWWWWWW   LAWWWWWWD!"  Paris yelled out...
"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!" Josie squealed.
"OHHHHHHHH JOSIEEEEEE!" Paris moaned..

They made love for the next ELEVEN TO TWELVE HOURS!


Before cuddling in each other's arms...both completely satisfied and covered in sweat.....




 THE SAME NIGHT- 8:00 PM  COURTROOM C.


While Josie and Paris were home in coital biss, Olivia, Beverly,Nelson, Renee Cantrell Jones and Bresha and I  were in night court with our client, Shana Mason accused of First Degree Murder.









In Philadelphia, Night Court only operates two nights a week....Tuesday and Thursday, Tonight was Tuesday...and fortunately...We got an arraignment date of 8:00 pm. 


Lt. Tragg was not here tonight... Night court was too low profile for him...No witnesses...No media..and a bunch of  Judges  and ADA's who were mostly older Judges and ADA's about to retire...It was lightweight. It was in session from 7:00 pm- 10:00 pm Tuesdays and Thursdays...We were quite fortunate to get a date.

He had no idea Shana was being arraigned tonight...He expected her to be arraigned tomorrow or the day after in open court.



The ADA that did show up was not going to be the ADA that tried the case...He had only the basic out line of the case at hand... He basically wanted to go home...So he didn't really put up much of a fight.





Bresha and Renee brilliantly presented 14 charactor witnesses , all from Shana's business..




That left Olivia, Beverly and Nelson to argue that our client..


Shana Mason, a successful area businesswoman had no criminal record whatsoever...and we argued that she was not a flight risk....

She was released on his own recognizance..without bail..and surprisingly without having to wear an ankle monitor..

"Olivia, Beverly, Donnie Ray, Renee ,Nelson and Bresha...I can't thank you enough....what a horrendous day and a half......" said Shana Mason, newly freed ,awaiting trial and very happy... 


"I told you we'd get you out....We are going to take a chance and go to Sam Mother's.....I know you're famished...Then we are going to drop you off at your condo...For your safety and more importantly for your peace, you are going to stay with us in our sub-basement apartment for the duration of the trial."said Olivia.


"It's got a carpeted floor...A Dresser drawer, A Shower and a 46 inch Television Monitor with surround sound, cable and streaming..."said Beverly...

"I'm sold! Let's go and eat." said a very Happy Shana Mason, happy to be out of jail.

Nelson tossed the keys to Tyrell, Renee's husband, who had been waiting outside for us..

"We are going to Sam Mothers, then to Shana's apartment complex...She's staying with us." he said.

"Having stayed at "Hotel Olivia", I couldn't think of a better place for her to be." said Tyrell..

"For real" said his wife, Renee, remembering the two weeks they spent there....In our sub-basement.
"I'm not hungry, but I could use a good hot cup of coffee." said a relieved Olivia.
"Me too Auntay." said Beverly...
''Let's roll." said Shana.
"Best words I've heard all night." said Bresha.

I smiled...I was happy I was able to find those charactor witnesses in time for this hearing...but I knew I had a lot more work to do.

IV-

We finally wound up at home..

Shana brought her overnight bags down to our sub-basement.... She looked around...
"This is nice...a lot nicer and comfortable than I thought..."said Shana.
"Glad you like it..We bought you clean sheets , bedspreads and pillowcases." said Beverly.
''Get a good night's sleep Shana...You probably haven't had one in a few hours."said Nelson...

"You're right...Good Night Beverly, Nelson and Thank You!" said Shana.
"Anytime Girlfriend." said Beverly.
"Goodnight Shana ." said Nelson as they left and walked upstairs to their domicile..


It had been an amazing day...

"This has been some day wasn't it Donnie Ray?" asked Olivia...
"Yeah...but for all we went through and saw, it's about to get better...At least mine is.." said Donnie Ray.
"Ouuuuuu you are so horny...." she whispered... "What is it about me that turns you on so?" she asked.

"I don't know...it's your voice, the way you smell, the way you walk....so many things." I said.
 
"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu...you are so smooth, you know how to get my panties to drop." she said..


We continued to kiss, She helped me undress.....

"Oh My godddd look at youuuuuu...OUUUUUUUUUUUUU!" she exclaimed...and stroked me gently.

"UMMMMMMPH YOU ARE HARD!!!! AND HUGE!!!!" she exclaimed in between hot smoldering kisses....Olivia was devouring my lips...
I unzippered her mini dress and watched as she hung it up...




I slowly slipped her panties  and matching bra down...

"Myyyyyyyy wordd...young lady, what you wear under your clothes is simply scandalous..I love these." I said in a fake English accent..

"You are so crazy Donny Ray. Beverly convinced me to buy this thong,....I thought it was a little loud...The matching bra too, but she said that you'd love this set.. "laughed Olivia.

"Remind me to thank Beverly...buy her something nice." I laughed.

I lifted her up and entered her slowly...

"UMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM" I moaned..

"I love to hear you moan.." she whispered in my ear.. "I love that I make you moan." she added..

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! I love that you make me moan.....UMMMMMMMM" was all I could get out..

"UMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM YOU FEEL SO DAMN GOOOOOD!" Olivia cooed...

She moved up and down on me....driving me to near delirium...
And rode me cowgirl girl style on top of the bed..
"UMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM....UMMMMMMMMMMM...UMMMMMMMMMMM!" I moaned.





"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU LAWWWWWWWWWD!
OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!" she cooed..
"ENJOYING YOUR NIGHT DONNIE RAY??...OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!" she yelled out...

"I AMMMMM!" I roared.
"UMMMMM I'm enjoying this moment!" I moaned...

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUU MEOWWWWWWWWW!" she cooed...

For the next NINE TO TEN HOURS....Olivia and I were in total bliss..Making sweet sweet love..
We rested peacefully under a nice harvest moon...Olivia even snored a little bit....
Like wise downstairs..Beverly and Nelson were making a night of it..
"Come here my Knight in shining armour.. Take my clothes off!" whispered Beverly, softly to Nelson..
"I'd like nothing better, I've been looking at you and wanting to do that all day..." said Nelson...



"I knowwwwwwww..I saw you looking at me in court...Your eyes followed me everywhere..Tee hee."laughed Beverly..

They kissed slowly , softly...



"You looked at me like you wanted to swallow me alive." she laughed..

"That's because I did." Nelson said softly.





Nelson slowly slipped her panties down and off..

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU, YOU ARE SOOO SMOOTH WITH THAT!" Beverly said..

"It comes from practice baby!" he said slyly and laughed...

"Uh practice and a fertile Imagination....I'll bet you think about different ways to do this all day.." said Beverly....

"Well not all day, but enough." admitted Nelson, grinning...
He lifted her petite body up and entered her slowly and gently... bringing her to a quick orgasm...She wrapped her arms around him and spread her legs even wider..Nelson was losing his mind....

"UMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM..OHHHH MY GODDDDDDD BEVERLYYYYYY!" he moaned.

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU NELSON!!! OUUUUUUUUUUU MY GOODNESSS!" she moaned...
Once more, he placed her on the bathroom sink, spread her legs and entered her again, slowly and softly...She held him for dear life , while her body trembled.. and sweat and tears ran down the side of her face,,she couldn't believe she was having another orgasm..and so soon!

"OHHHHHHHHHHH I LOVE YOU SOOOO MUCH!!! I DIDN'T WANT TO LOVE YOU SOOOO MUCH BUT I COULDN'T HELP IT!" she cried out, crying like a baby, her head moving from side to side....her body trembling...while she continued to kiss him slowly and softly....

They finally made it to the bed




"BEVERLY, BEVERLY, OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU YOU ARE DRIVING ME CRAZY!!" he screamed out!!! OUUUUUUUUUU!" he moaned...


Her body trembled something fierce....sweat and tears streamed down her face.....


She wrapped her legs around Nelson's waste.

Nelson began kissing and sucking her breasts.....

She wrapped her arms around his neck, with her head turning back and forth and her body trembling...


, For the next NINE TO TEN HOURS....Beverly  and Nelson were in total bliss.


Finally resting peacefully, with Beverly ,sleeping like a baby on top of her husband....




Josie awakened to find her husband, Paris already up....

"Ouuu, you're up...couldn't sleep huh?" she asked.

"I'm just ready to get started..."said Paris..

"Come here....lie down with me...We've got a few hours...relax." said Josie..


Josie lie on top of him and began kissing him slowly and softly...She wanted him relaxed for court.

(TO BE CONTINUED)


2 comments:

Toni said...

I love how supportive Josie is of her husband....This is a good look...Black Love is Black wealth!

Anonymous said...

Standing and applauding and throwing my panties high...Loved all of the lovemaking.