Friday, March 22, 2024

Strange Bedfellows

TWO WEEKS LATER-


Yvette and her husband Gary were standing in front of the courthouse kissing passionately...
"Gary honey, you gotta let me go...I have a trial to try." she whispered softly..
"I know it's just so hard to let go..." whispered Gary....
"Ummmmmmmmmm I know it's hard....ouuuuuuuuuuu." cooed Yvette.

They both laughed....
"Okay I'll let you go now...Good Luck with your trial." said Gary....

 "Thank you baby!" she said as she headed inside....

They were in front of the Federal Building.....

Standing across the street was Assistant U.S. Attorney, Leroy Brown.... He looked on testily at the sight of Ms. Yvette and her husband, kissing... He was still a little perturbed at her spurning his advances... He didn't like it here in Philadelphia... The Feds had lost an extradition case...Something that rarely happened and he had lost an arraignment... He wasn't going to lose this case, even though he now realized that this woman was really what he had told Yvette, A small fish in a big pond...The person they really wanted was back in Houston and the person who actually killed Dakota Jefferson was presently out of play...Still he was determined to go through with this trial out of pure spite.



In court, Bee Bee, Sofia, Myself and Kahlil awaited her...along with our client..

"Here comes Ms. Yvette." said Bee Bee.
"Well everybody is here except the Judge." said Sofia.
"These Federal Judges are always late and it's no thing." I said.
"That's good for them, but I wouldn't want to be late in their courtroom , whether they are late or not."said Kahlil.
"I hear you Kahlil...This Fed stuff is serious.....Oh heyy Vettie." said Brenda.
"Heyyyy, let's begin to get you free and clear..."said Yvette.



"Hope Springs Eternal!" laughed Brenda.

Jade had been in Houston the past week, and was back with us today,

''Hey Everybody..." she said,passing Yvette three pieces of paper...

"Thank you Jade...Hmmmmmmm." said Ms. Yvette, reading the paper and smiling.
"Hey Jade..."said Bee Bee.
"Heyyy Jade...Welcome Back." I said.
"We missed you Jade...You and Danny." said Sofia.
"Glad you're both back and in one piece..."said Kahlil.

Judge  Christopher Russert arrived...Thirty Minutes late, but no one said anything...

"Good Morning Attorneys, Perspective jurors....Sorry I'm late...I uh overslept..." he said.

Again.He .seemed to be fixated on Ms. Yvette...He couldn't take his eyes off of her..."Lawwwd Jesus...Look at those big shapely legs and those breasts...MYYYYYYYYY WORDDDD,
I think I'm in love..." he thought  to himself...

"Okay...let's start with introduction of the attorneys....Uh ahhhh we'll start with the DEFENSE first!" he said.


AUSA Leroy Brown was surprised....They usually started with the prosecution in nearly every case he had been involved in.....Then he figured it out...."HE's checking out Yvette..." he thought.

 

 "Lead Attorney for the defense, Yvette Jones-Lockwood your honor." said Yvette, smiling.. She realized the Judge was a bit taken with her...

"Keith Jones, Attorney for the Defense Your Honor." I said.
"Mrs. Beatrice Evans-Jones Attorney for the Defense , your honor." said Bee Bee.
"Mrs. Sofia Garcia -Ahmed, Attorney for the defense your honor."said Sofia.
"Kahlil Ahmed, Attorney for the defense your honor."said Kahlil..


"Jade Lee Ho-Defense Investigator your honor."said Jade....


Brenda was seated with us and we all took our seats...



"Uhhh Representing the people, Assistant U.S. Attorney, Leroy M. Brown of Houston, Texas your honor." said AUSA Brown...

He couldn't help but stare at Yvette, but at all the rest of us....Bee Bee, Sofia, Jade and our client..Brenda Cherry




"MY GOD...Not only is Yvette fine as hell, but she keeps some fine women around her..." he said to himself...


"Beatrice Evans...Look at that rack on her......myyyy goodness." he thought.
"And that Puerto Rican chick aint bad either...WOWWWW!" he thought to himself..
"The Asian Babe is a hottie too!" he thought.
"Even the damn client is fine as hell...LAWD!" he thought..





"Alright , we'll begin with Jury Selection." said the Judge...



AUSA Leroy Brown had been practicing law a year longer than Ms. Yvette...He was two years older than her and he fashioned himself as a man who knew all of the tricks of the trade...Voir Dire was especially his game, he thought.



Not that she didn't trust us...but Ms. Yvette, a Master of the game of Voir dire, who trained both Kahlil and I joined us in Voir dire..


Her soft sexy voice took Leroy Brown off of his game...He was so busy concentrating on her, he wasn't concentrating on the task at hand..

It was more than he could handle.. Leroy Brown had no idea that Yvette, Kahlil and I already knew all there was to know about the jurors and which ones we'd find acceptable and which ones we wouldn't...

Plus Yvette had her blouse open just enough to "show a little bra" as her childhood friend and our client had urged her to do.....





"AWWWW MY GODDD!"he thought to himself, sneaking a good peek...






Bee Bee, Sofia, Kahlil and I had carefully worded questions ready for each person we talked to...

And after a short while.. Ms. Yvette, Kahlil and I   had an even dozen...All 12 of the jurors we wanted... and a surprise.considering we were up against a formidable attorney , who had up to now  rarely lost a case or one of these Voir dire battles...



AUSA Leroy Brown couldn't believe he had been bested again by us....Yvette and a band of attorneys he might have lectured in law school...He couldn't believe it...


"Myyyy girrrrl! You took my advice showed him a little bra....He didn't know if he was comin or goin..."laughed Brenda.
"I don't know what you're talking about." said Ms. Yvette with the straightest face...
"Yeah okay, alright....I don't know law...but I know men...."laughed Brenda..
Our Judge was ecstatic.

"Excellent...We have a jury....Trial will begin promptly tomorrow morning at 10:00 am. Be on time and be ready for trial.." he said and banged his gavel....."Court is dismissed for the day." he said..




II-



We walked a few blocks away to Pappy's Diner...Where we had had breakfast the day of Brenda's Extradition hearing.....We were joined by some surprise guests....Olivia Bennett Alexander her husband, Donnie Ray, Her niece, Beverly and Beverly's husband, Nelson, Josie Boyd and Bresha Billips, along with Brooke's husband, Sean, a Federal Public Defender and Innocence Project Attorneys, Jessica Sanchez-Burrows and her husband,  



"Olivia...Heyyy Guys.. We just finished picking a jury for our case." said Yvette, hugging Olivia.

"Heyyyy Vettie and Company...We just finished a Federal Case....We were Helping our good friends , Jessica and Chip and Sean over in federal court." said Olivia.
 
"I told them that I knew about this diner right in the area and we decided to check it out."said Donnie Ray..


"I really like this spot."said Beverly...
"We'll have to hip everybody else about this spot..." said Nelson...

"Yeah, this is a nice little spot...Reminds me of Sam Mother's Diner." said Josie.

''Yesss...It does." said Bresha.
"I told Brooke about this place years ago....When she worked for the Fed.."said Sean...
"This is a beautiful little diner...I never knew it was so close to our building." said Jessica.

"I didn't either." said Chip.

 "We discovered this place three weeks ago after your arraignment.."said Yvette....

''Wowww...this is nice." said Brenda...

"Nice to be back here." I said..
"Ummmm and I'm Hungry." said Bee Bee.
"So Am I...."said Sofia..
" Here comes a waitress..." said Kahlil..

Jade smiled... Our breakfasts arrived...






We ate and drank and talked about our cases....but we didn't mention Lt. Tragg, who was not here today at all..


That night...


We are all at home, relaxing ,not thinking about the case at hand...Right now...We were in the drivers seat, even though Ms. Yvette told us not to be too cocky....It was hard not to be..

Bee Bee was wearing another sheer see through Baby doll.....She had just taken a hot shower and walked into our bedroom..

My eyes popped out of my head..I could clearly see her panties.....

She giggled..She knew what she was doing to me....

"Oh my goddd..look at you...You are a horse amongst ponies....WOW!!! That boner is massive." she said and put her hands over her mouth..
I pulled her towards me..."Is this something you bought at Bridget's store the other day?" I asked.

"Yes, both, the panties and the baby doll...I knew you'd like it." she giggled..

"I like everything on you.." I said.

"Awwwwwwwwwwww" she giggled.

I undressed and  slipped her panties down and off  and took her into my arms and kissed her softly....







"Ohhhhh my godddd, Bee Bee...These are grown women's panties"I moaned...

"I'm a grown woman aren't I?" she said.

"YESSSSSSS! YES YOU ARE BEE BEE." I said.

 "Ummmmmm, ouuuuuuuuuuuu you are so hard....Ouuuuuu, look at youuuu! Myyy goodness..." she exclaimed as she stroked me lightly...

We lie across the bed, kissing and practically slobbering over each other....

Soon we were making love passionately on top of the bed..

The next EIGHT TO NINE HOURS, all we were thinking about was each other..

The same was next door at Kahlil and Sofia's house..



Sofia and Kahlil were lying across the bed..


Kissing ,fondling and laughing..

He slipped her panties down and off...







"OHHHHHHHH MAMASITA!!!" he moaned...

"OHHHHHHHH PAPI, DON'T SAY IT!!! OUUUUUUUUU!" she cooed

"OUUUUUUUUUUU PAPI...AYE MIOS DIOS! You are sooo damn hard! OUUUUU!" Sofia moaned  as she rode him on the side of the bed until neither one of them could take anymore...

"You've always gotten me hard mamasita." said Kahlil.

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!" she cooed.




before they too were making sweet love for the next EIGHT TO NINE HOURS!

"My little winner...come here..." whispered Gary..

"I haven't won anything yet...This is an important trial and this guy is pretty good.."said Yvette,taking nothing for granted.

Gary was beyond caring at this point..


He unsnapped her bra..

He slipped her panties off easily....and held her in his arms...


She eased herself down on him and began to move up and down, up and down on him..

"UMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM HUSBAND!!!!.." she cooed..

"AWWWWWWWWWWW...AWWWWWWWW LAWWWWD!" he cried out....
"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHH GARYYYYYYYY, UMMMMMMMMMMMM!" moaned Ms. Yvette..

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUU VETTTTTTTTTTIE, you're my sweet girl." moaned her husband, Gary...

They had made love early into the morning hours...
 
Yvette smiled..

"OHHHHHHH VETTIE I LOVE YOU SOOO MUCH!" Gary yelled out..

"Not More than I love you....OUUUUUUUUUUUUU!" said Yvette..

Their bed was sturdy and very very comfortable...It moved with their every move and was very comfortable and warm..It actually enhanced their lovemaking..




EIGHT TO NINE HOURS had passed by.


 Bee Bee and I were fast asleep in each others arms..

Sofia and Kahlil were in each others arms and still kissing, almost asleep.
And Gary and Ms. Yvette were sound asleep..






And Next door at Jessica and Chips house.
"OUUUUUUUUU YVETTE IS SOOO Loud. HAHAHAHA ,IT MUST BE GOOD, GARY MUST BE REALLY LAYING SOME PIPE TONIGHT!" said Jessica .
"I'm about to make you scream loud.. I'm about to lay some pipe in you..." said her husband, 
I
"Ummmmmmmm Aye Mios dios papi, make me scream loud." said Jessica..

As they kissed and Chip ran his hands down into her lacy panties
and slowly slipped them down...

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU PAPI LAY THAT PIPE PAPI..." Jessica cooed.


"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...AWWWWWWWWWWWWW!" he moaned loudly..

"Now I'm making you moan loud." said Jessica..

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU PAPI...PAPI.....PAPPPPPIIIIIIIII, EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
AYE MIOS DIOS...OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!" Jessica screamed as she rode him like a surfer rides the waves on the side of the bed....

"AWEEEEEEEEEE!! AWWWWWWWWWWWW LAWWWWWD!" Chip moaned...

As they began to make sweet love and their bedsprings began to squeak...

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU PAPI...PAPI.....PAPPPPPIIIIIIIII, EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
AYE MIOS DIOS...OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!" Jessica screamed...

"AWEEEEEEEEEE!! AWWWWWWWWWWWW LAWWWWWD!" Chip moaned...

"UMMMMMMMMMMMMM..OUUUUUUUUUU! PAPIIIIIIIIII AYE MIOS DIOS!! OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!!" Jessica moaned loudly..

"AWEEEEEEEEEE!! AWWWWWWWWWWWW LAWWWWWD!" Chip moaned...



"They have a new bed, the bed no longer squeaks, but she's still so loud...."laughed Yvette..  "I love her to death, but the girl is loud. Chip must be really putting it to her!." laughed Yvette.She and Gary had been awakened by Jessica's cooing and screaming and Chip's loud moaning...

"And we aren't loud?? Come on Vettie...You're as loud as she is."laughed Gary, who was rubbing Yvette's butt softly and lifting up her night shirt...





He slipped her panties down again..



He spread her legs apart again....

"OHHHH GARY NOOOOOO!!! OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU GARRRRY!!! UMMMMM!" Yvette moaned.

"AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW, IT'S ALRIGHT....I GOT YOU BABY!!!" he whispered softly....

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH MYYYY GOODNESS! OUUUUUUUUUU!" Yvette cooed.

He mounted her again......

"OUUUUUUUUUUUU I DON'T BELIEVE YOU.....OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!" she moaned... "YOU ARE A HORN DOG SUPREMEEEEEE!" she laughed out loud..

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH I JUST...I JUST DON'T GET ENOUGH!!! OHHHHHH " he moaned.

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHH GARYYYYYYYY, UMMMMMMMMMMMM!I SEEEEEEE...OUUUUUUUU!!!" moaned Ms. Yvette..

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUU VETTTTTTTTTTIE, you're my sweet girl." moaned her husband, Gary...

They moaned...carrying on until both Gary and Yvette exploded in an orgasmic splendor...both of their bodies trembling, sweat running down both of the sides of their faces....

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU THAT WAS AMAZING!" she coooed..

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH DAMNNN GIRRRRRL!" Gary said..



As Yvette rested on his chest..both of her legs still trembling and Gary softly rubbing her butt...

And At Ms. Jade's House...

"I'm glad to be home ,with you." said Danny...



"I'm glad to be home with you too." said Jade.

"Come here..." said Danny, pulling her towards him..

They kissed passionately..
Standing in the middle of their bedroom kissing passionately.



Danny slipped her panties down....

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH JADEEEEEEE!!!" he moaned..


"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH DANNY!" she cried out...

She eased herself down on Danny slowly.....

"OUUUUUUUUUUUU JADE!" he moaned.

"OHHHHHHHHHHH HUSBAND!" she cooed.

They began making love. 


Even at Ms. Virginia's house...

''I guess Vettie and the crew will be out of the office tomorrow?." asked Jetty..
Ms. Virginia laughed..

"Yes they have trial.I guess that means you 'll sneak up to my office , trying to take my clothes off tomorrow like you did today,  doesn't it?" she said.
As he helped her undress

Unsnapped her bra...
slipped her panties down..


"Doesn't matter, I can take em off here...ummmmmmmmm...ouuuuuuuuu!" he moaned as they began to make sweet love...

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!! MY LAWWWWD JETTY DO YOU EVER GET ENOUGH??? OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH SWEET LAWWWD!" Ms. Virginia howled as their bed squeaked and their headboard rattled.

"I NEVER GET ENOUGH OF YOUUUU!" he moaned..

"OUUUUUUUUUU THAT'S A GOOD THING!" said Virginia, who gazed at her very expensive bra and panties on the floor and her legs up in the air....She was used to this....



III-


The Trial Began...



Ms. Yvette was correct to tell us to be wary of AUSA Leroy Brown and not to take him for granted.... He was good and savy and brought in witnesses he flew up from Houston and introduced a lot of things to the trial that he figured we hadn't counted on...





But Bee Bee and Sofia, God Love em...were indeed prepared...They had Objections backed by legal predicates and Questions, damning questions that put  AUSA Leroy Brown on the defensive..


He was frustrated in a way he had never been in his entire career.. He was trying his first cases when these young girls were trying on their first bras..Even though he admitted to himself looking at both Beatrice and Sofia....They were FAR from that now..."Myyyyyy goodness"he thought looking at their legs and their breasts and practically salivating.... "They are both married...damn!" he thought....

His argument that Brenda conspired with Dakota Jefferson and Charles "Sonny" Brown to embezzle 3.4 million dollars from the business they worked with and then with Dakota Jefferson to double cross Brown and  come to Philadelphia , only to have him killed  was becoming weaker and weaker.

Yvette asked him to prove that. To present one of his witnesses who could verify this theory...


Kahlil and I also brought witnesses up from Houston...and one who testified virtually on a 64 inch screen....They Testified that Brenda Cherry did not know Charles "Sonny"Brown, that they did not work in the same area...


AUSA Leroy Brown argued that Brenda Cherry's relationship with Dakota Jefferson, a disgruntled employee is where the plot to embezzle the money began...

Ms Yvette argued that Brenda only left Houston with Dakota Jefferson, who she didn't know was married..after she too had lost her job...She was laid off. She argued that she knew he had embezzled the money, but had no part in the embezzlement and certainly didn't conspire to murder him....



"Yvette...I must say, you and your attorneys have proven to be quite masterful....quite good...I tip my hat to you.....but you're going to lose this case.... I can still make this all go away.....Why sacrifice this girl's career for nothing...There is no need for her to go to prison.....Meet me after work...For a few hours...Set something up....I promise you I'll be very discreet...I find you very attractive....I'm so turned on by you...I'm about to cum in my trousers.." he whispered to her.


"I'm very flattered by your come on...Somewhat....You're an attractive man....but I'm going to let a jury decide her guilt or innocence... As I told you...I'm married...Very Happily married..." said Yvette, almost blushing...



"Uh huh....I saw AUSA Brown whispering to you...Vettie you got him so turned on if you whispered the word "Panties" in his ear, he'd cum in his trousers.." said Brenda..
"Yeah, he told me as much just now..." said Yvette...

"Ouuuu girrrrrrrlll"laughed Brenda. "He is kinda cute though...."laughed Brenda.


"The case is going to the jury...Let's wait for their decision...We have an appeal all ready to go if it doesn't go our way." said Yvette...



"How does that jury look husband?" asked Sofia.



''We got 10 to acquit and 2 who are undecided...At worst we get a hung jury.."said Kahlil , whose reading of jurors faces had seldom if ever been wrong..


"Considering how little we had to work with, I'm surprized the odds look this good."I said.
"That AUSA Brown was damn good...The Best we've ever gone up against...if that's any consolation." said my wife, Beatrice..


"No it's not... I like to win..."I said.


"We all do..."said Sofia, hugging me...




"Let's go home." said Kahlil as we all left the courtroom....




And in Houston as we spoke.....


A Squad if FBI Agents surrounded Charles "Sonny" Brown..

"What the Hell is this?" he asked.

"Mr. Brown you're under arrest for Interstate Wire Fraud, Embezzlement and a host of Rico Charges...You and 19 of your associates...If you've got an attorney, you'd better call him or her...
I don't have to tell you you have the right to remain silent...Any and everything you say from now on can and will be held against you...If you can't afford an attorney, one will be provided for you, but of course...YOU can afford one,,,,...You understand that don't you?" Said the Assistant U.S. Attorney from Southern Texas..



"I understand..." Sonny growled.

"Hook him up and take him away boyz..."said the AUSA...


The FBI Agents handcuffed him and walked him away.....



And in Philadelphia....



After Lt. Tragg was arrested by the Feds....There was still the matter of Dakota Jefferson's murder...Lt. Sissy Van Buren and the Detectives of the Criminal Investigation Division never believed that Brenda Cherry was solely guilty or guilty at all..They took over the investigation on Orders from the Deputy Of Operations  and found one Toby Tyler, the hitman from Houston who under orders from Charles "Sonny" Brown had found Dakota Jefferson, beaten, tortured and murdered him...but failed to find Brenda or the money....now in Federal Custody as evidence to be returned to Houston..

 "Toby Tyler, you're under arrest for the murder of Dakota Jefferson...." said Lt. Sissy Van Buren...

"You have the right to remain silent, anything you say can and will be held against you.." said Carlotta.

"You have a right to an attorney....You sir are going to need one...If you can't afford an attorney, one will be provided for you.." said Tyriq.

"You do understand this dont'cha Toby?" snickered Jimmy...

"I understand." said Toby bitterly.....




Sirena handcuffed him......

"Lt. Tragg as usual overlooked forensic evidence and phone calls as well as street cam evidence."she said.

"Thank God we didn't.." said Hop.

"That girl is still on trial in Federal Court for Conspiracy charges I believe." said Duke.

"She's innocent...I'm sure." said Angie.

All of this occurred throughout the night.... Meanwhile...Our jury came to a decision...


IV-


Federal Courtroom- 9:00 AM, The Next Morning...

 

 "9:00 AM, I was getting spoiled with those 10:00 and 11:00 am  court appearences..." said Yvette.


"Yeah, me too!" said Brenda, yawning...."Is this a good sign?" she asked.

"They have come back in one hour when they were sure....This was at least 12 hours..."I said.
"Juries are funny.."said Bee Bee.
"This was a jury we picked...It sure would be embarrassing if we lost.."said Sofia.
"Yeah it would.." said Kahlil..

"Think Positively....I've got a good feeling about this." said Jade.

''Yes...We need to." said Ms. Yvette.
The Jurors filled the courtroom...

AUSA Leroy Brown sat confidently.....He peered at Yvette...He smiled raffishly...


Yvette ignored him...



"Jury Foreman do we have a unanimous verdict?" asked the Judge..

"We do your honor." said the Foreman, who passed the written verdict to a bailiff..

The Bailiff passed it to the Judge, who read it...and smiled..

"Read it." he said softly...


"In the Matter of U.S. vs. Brenda Cherry on count one, Conspiracy to Commit Murder , We find the defendent NOT GUILTY!"  he read.


"OUUUUUUUU THANK YOU VETTIE!" screamed Brenda ,hugging Yvette..

''Simmer Down, Simmer Down..." said Yvette.,


"In the matter of U.S. vs. Brenda Cherry on the count two "Criminal Embezzlement" we find the defendent...NOT GUILTY!"


"In the matter of U.S. vs. Brenda Cherry on count three, Interstate Flight to Avoid Prosecution for Criminal Embezzlement, we find the defendent...NOT GUILTY!!"




"WHAT THE HELL!! I DON'T BELIEVE IT!!! I CAN'T BELIEVE THIS!!" bellowed a livid AUSA
Leroy Brown....He had been brought in because of his expertise in these cases...and he had lost on all three counts....He was furious! He stomped his foot and kicked the table violently...

''Somebody looks a little stewed.." I laughed.
"Yeah....I guess he is...He was their big shot caller...He came up here thinking he was going to hit a homer run and he got surprised...Got surprised by my good attorneys...My good staff." said Yvette.
"VETTIE!! VETTIE GIRL...I AM FOREVER IN YOUR DEBT....LET'S GET SOME COLD ONES....FIRST ROUND FOR YOU GUYS IS ON ME..."said a Jubilant...Brenda Cherry...
"It's Friday...We know a great place...near here....That we always go to..."said Bee Bee.
''Yeah....Everybody will be there..and you get a ride back!" said a jubilant, Sofia..
"Oh Yeah, that's right.." said Kahlil..
''Everything turned out alright." said Jade.


"It's Over... The Feds picked up Sonny Brown in Houston...charged him and 19 of his associates with several RICO charges.. and the cops here caught a guy named Toby Tyler...he's the real murderer of Dakota Jefferson as if you really cared....You had the wrong suspect anyway.."said AUSA Todd Dellums..
"Damn it..You know any good bars Todd? ...I gotta get a drink and I need to get laid." said AUSA Leroy Brown...  he was fit to be tied..


SOME HOURS LATER!


We all went to the No I.D. Bar, our usual Friday Night spot...for drinks and refreshments...





Olivia and Alfreda provided a cold cut tray....with all kinds of meats and cheeses..and sandwich condiments, with Mayo ,Mustard and Hard rolls for sandwiches.

''Grab a sandwich everybody..." said Olivia.
''Liv these sandwiches are gonna be gone before the hour is up."laughed Alfreda...


"Oh My God....I love yall....Vettie Girl, You guys know how to celebrate...Thank You..." said a very Grateful Brenda...
 

 "I'm just glad it's all over...as I know you are." said Yvette..

"Another Lt. Tragg case gone bust...He was livid!! He went through the ceiling when he found out that Lt. Sissy Van Buren and her detectives cracked his original case and caught the real killer." said Gary...


"And AUSA Brown was really hot when he found out the Feds captured their real target in Houston, Charles "Sonny" Brown and that he was just sent up here on a decoy mission." I laughed.
"I'd feel bad being used like that...but hey , he got a free trip to Philadelphia, paid for by his rich uncle."laughed Bee Bee.
"Yeah you can't beat that."laughed Sofia...
"You guys aren't right...You guys aren't right at all."laughed  Kahlil..

"Thank God, Sissy and her detectives caught the real murderer....Brenda would have been released, even if we hadn't gotten an acquittal."said Jade.

"He's (Lt. Tragg) angry, but his murder is down...and that's what is important.."said Danny.


"He's probably Happy that we beat the Feds in their case....They did afterall lock him up...and snatch this case out of his hands."said Virginia, making a sandwich for her husband, Jetty.

"He's so petty." said Jetty.

Brenda was giggling and reading her phone...
"OUUUUUUUUUUU!" she said ,looking at a photo of an erect penis...

"I'll be leaving here at around 2:00 am...I'm sure you know where I live." she texted back...

"Stop sending nasty photos like that!"she texted.
More Beers arrived.. 

"You seem pretty tickled at whoever you're texting." said Olivia.



"This person is pretty funny...Funny and bold." said Brenda..
 
"I take it you picked up a fan while in court."said Donnie Ray...



"Yeah, I could have sworn this guy was looking at someone else...Turns out he was looking at me...He's funny."giggled Brenda.


"Guys are funny like that." laughed Beverly....
"Courtroom romances.."laughed Nelson...

"You used to like Beverly like that..."joked Josie..
"He still does...His eyes follow me around the courtroom and around the office too...Don't they Boo?" asked Beverly..
'They sure do." said Nelson, who was holding Beverly in his lap, while she drank her beer....She put her empty glass down....

They kissed passionately...


Josie's  Husband, Paris laughed....

"Well I'm just glad everything turned out alright for you Brenda." said Bresha.


"Thank you Bree...Me too!"laughed Brenda..

"Did you have any doubts?" asked her husband, Tony..
"Nah , I had good lawyers and a good friend."said Brenda, hugging Yvette.
Yvette smiled.

"Pass me a sandwich husband." said Alfreda.

As her husband, Rockland passed her a sandwich an a beer.



Brenda continued to read her phone and giggle....
"Would you stop sending nasty photos...I get the message....I'll be home around 2:23 AM... Stop by...I'll be up...you nasty dog!" she wrote back...

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!" she giggled as another photo of an engorged ,erect penis came across her phone..

"You are beyond horny..." she wrote back..


 More drinks arrived....



Brenda pulled Jazzy to the side and showed her the photo sent to her phone..

"OUUUUUUUUUUU that's a big one.!!....He wants you girl!!!!!....You met him in court?" asked Jazzy...


"Not actually...He was looking at me...I didn't know it...Until after court....He followed me into the ladies room and we talked briefly...He got my number." Brenda laughed.

 
"He really wanted you...Followed you into the bathroom."laughed Jazzy's husband, Dabnis, who overheard the conversation, but didn't see her phone..


Kayla was sitting on her husband's lap...leaning her head into his shoulders and sipping her drink..
Ray was holding her and rocking her back and forth....

"I'm going to sleep good tonight." said Jessica.
"We both are." said her husband, Chip.









Karen and her new husband, B.L. were kissing passionately.


"Wow ,all of that kissing is getting me hot."said Natalie, who was finishing her drink... "I know you're hot...you always are." she said to her husband, who was rubbing her legs as he drank.
"Ummmmmmmm you do know me well."laughed her husband, David.."Give me a kiss." he asked.

"You Horndog!" said Natalie, smiling..
She put her drink down and leaned over and gave him a big wet ,sloppy smooch.

''Ouuuuuuuuuu Sean.."moaned Brooke.
''Brookie, I love you so much.."said Sean...rubbing her legs and running his hands up her dress..

Soon they were kissing passionately....
"I'm going to sleep good tonight." said Zoey.

"We both are." said her husband, Lem..

As he and Zoey kissed....
"I needed tonight after this week.." said Renee.
''Me too!"said her husband, Tyrell as the last round of drinks arrived for the night.









At 2:00 AM when the bar closed, The Buses arrived and all of  us left , headed safely towards our homes.

The end of another case.





EPILOUGE-



Charles "Sonny Brown and 19 of his associates were convicted of Federal RICO charges as well as Embezzlement and wire fraud and sentenced to lengthy federal sentences...


Toby Tyler- was convicted of murdering Dakota Jefferson....and sentenced to Life.. He testified that he killed Jefferson on orders from Sonny Brown because he stole money that he had embezzled and couldn't report as stolen...His mission was to kill Dakota Jefferson and Brenda Cherry, but before he could get to her...The Feds had put the bite on her.. His Life no parole was reduced to Life with a provision for parole because of his testimony and Sonny Brown was sentenced to Life in Prison in Pennsylvania to be served after his Federal Charges were served..



 2:45 AM-


Brenda Cherry had been home about 15 minutes after a night of drinking with us...when her doorbell rang..

"I was getting ready to go to bed....I'm a little tipsy as you can tell.....You've got some nerve...Just hours ago you were trying to put me in jail...Now you're sending me photos of your penis and begging to come over my apartment..You are something.." said Brenda.
"I wouldn't have let you go to jail....I told Yvette I'd make all of this go away...." said AUSA Leroy Brown..


"Yeah if she had slept with you.....but uh...I'm glad she didn't..." whispered Brenda..

They kissed in the doorway for a few minutes...

"UMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM" he moaned..

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU" she cooed.



"Come inside...OUUUUUUUUUUU LOOK AT YOU!!! Your trousers are standing out like a circus tent....UMMMMMMMMMMMMMM YOU ARE HORNY!" she laughed..

"UMMMMMMMMMMM" he moaned.....


"Come inside....I don't want you in the hallway with your trousers standing out like a circus tent and everybody looking at you.."whispered Brenda.

"Who? There is nobody in this hallway..." said Leroy Brown..

Still he came inside and closed the door.... Brenda dimmed the lights and they kissed passionately against the wall for A HALF HOUR!.

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU" he moaned..

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH" she cried out....She was eager to have sex....She hadn't had sex since Dakota, god rest his soul..

He was salivating as he took her bra off...
and nearly came, taking her panties off... She giggled.. He was so horny.....


He spread her legs and entered her doggie style..

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU! OHHHHHHHHH YOU NASTY  DOGGG!" she cried out....She was so wet....She was almost embarrassed....

Her body trembled and her legs shook...tears and sweat ran down the sides of her face and she banged her hands on the table.....She was having an intense orgasm...She was almost embarrassed she was cumming so fast.....
Eventually they wound up on the living room floor, really going at it...

"AWWWWWWWWWWW LAWWWWWWD!! UMMMMMMMMMMM!!! " he moaned.

"MEOWWWWWWWWWWW!" she cooed..

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH  MOREEEEE!! MORRRRRRRRE~!" he cried out....



He placed her on the table, spread her legs and entered her again....Continuing to thrust inside of her...She was so wet and smelled so good , he was nearly delirious.....Again,Her body trembled and her legs shook...tears and sweat ran down the sides of her face and she banged her hands on the table....She was having another intense orgasm as they kissed like kissing was going out of style..

"Let's get in the bed..." she cooed..

"That's a damn good idea." he moaned as he lifted her up entering her again and walking her to the bedroom...

"OUUUUUUUUUUU OH MY GOD!!! YOU ARE A BIG BOYYYYYYY!!!OUUUUUUUUUU!" she cried out..
"AWWWWWWWWWWWWWW LAWWWWWWWWWD!" he cried out as he spread her legs and entered her on top of her bed.. Her body trembled and her legs shook...tears and sweat ran down the sides of her face and her arms flailed....She was having another intense orgasm...

Vettie was happily married...but she'd never know what she was missing out on tonight!!!....This man was the truth, she thought to herself..

"AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW LAWWWWWWWWWWD!" he cried out as she wrapped her legs around him and put her arms around his neck...

She was just what he had needed....He had been so stressed, so backed up with this  trial, the entire time he had been here...
They made sweet ,sweet love for the next ELEVEN TO TWELVE HOURS....He didn't seem like he ever wanted to get up off of her....

He came so hard...he felt as if he were dying...Again,Her body trembled and her legs shook...tears and sweat ran down the sides of her face and her arms flailed....She was having another intense orgasm...
She rested on top of him, trying to catch her breath...her left foot , still shaking....

"OH MY GODDDD!" she sighed.

"Brenda, come back to Houston with me...I'll get you a job...a good honest job, pays well, you won't be compromised....I promise.." he sighed..

 "I'll think about it." she said...She felt his penis....He was still surprisingly hard..She laughed...

"WOW!!! UMMMMMMMMM LOOK AT YOU!" she said..

She climbed on top of him and began to ride him slowly and softly...like a surfer rides the waves....

"Ummmmmmmmmmmmm want some more?" she said...


"AWWWWWWWW LAWWWD!" he cried out...

They sat on the side of the bed, kissing passionately...with her moving up and down...and him cumming so hard once again and trembling.....he thought he was dying....

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!" He moaned.....

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" she cried out...

This time they both slept peacefully the rest of the day......


SUNDAY MORNING-PHILADELPHIA INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT....

Brenda and Leroy went to the Airport  and had a nice breakfast of Steak and Eggs with Hash Browns and Mimosas..





"You seriously won't consider coming back to Houston?" asked Leroy Brown..

"This is my home Leroy...I was born and raised here...I missed it...I had planned to come back a long time ago... but you are welcome to call me and if I'm still single. Come and see me I'm not going anywhere anytime soon...I do plan to get out and get me a job."laughed Brenda...

They continued to eat in silence for THIRTY MINUTES.

"Good for you." he said...He paid his tab and hers and finished his food...


They kissed one last time...

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUU....UMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!" he moaned..

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!" she cooed.

"Gotta grab my plane....Take care of yourself ." he said and he headed towards his exit..


Brenda waved as he walked towards his exit and out of sight...


FOR DANYL-






5 comments:

James Perkins said...

Strange Bedfellows, Adequate Title...LOL

Anonymous said...

Standing and applauding and throwing my panties high! WOWZERS! Loved that ending.

Toni said...

She slept with the Prosecutor, The man who was trying to put her in jail?...WOW! Unreal!

Angie B. said...

I can't believe that end sequence...She slept with the Horny Prosecutor...He would have slept with Yvette if she had been down...She had to know she was a sloppy second!

Sunflower said...

@Angie B. -That man just wanted sex....He'd of slept with anyone.