Monday, March 25, 2024

Gym Jam

 



In Olivia and Beverly's law library....Paris Boyd, Josie's Husband studied his case and was doing his research hard....


He was working on the part of his final at Middleton Law School..

...Part A.in which he would be taking on an actual case...A case given to him by the overworked Public Defender's Office... 

Every year,,,,as part of a final grade a deserving law student, close to graduation was given one of the Bayside Public Defender's Office's backlog of cases..The Law Student had to have a licensed attorney working on the case with him...It was usually a Public Defender.....Paris wasn't using a Public Defender..He was using his wife, Josie Boyd..an Assistant Attorney at Olivia and Beverly's firm....

She was tickled pink to be assisting him with his case....She and Nelson and Beverly and Bresha 




were sitting with him in the law library helping him to research the case...Looking up predicates, laws pertaining to the case...and basic case laws...They were also assisting him in reading witness statements and looking at crime scene reports and Autopsy and forensic information.....




In the afternoon...Paris, Nelson and Olivia were busy looking at prospective jurors from the Bayside area and making decisions on what jurors they would want and writing down questions for them...

Paris realized that he was getting advanced help that practically no other attorney got...It was his good fortune to not only be married to an attorney , , but to be good friends with some of the best attorneys in the city of Philadelpia he thought...



Not to mention that I, Donnie Ray Alexander, Olivia's husband and in house investigator  and Milton Lewis, a private investigator we hired from time to time to do some extra work did some investigating for him....






Paris, a very good student and very conscientious young man was already ahead of the game...

He still couldn't help thinking about the one professor, the one who graded him the hardest, who was not impressed by him at all..


He thought about the night he was telling Josie about his confrontation with the Professor at his law school who he felt didn't like him...


"We had jury selection today....The trial starts Wednesday...How did your day go? Did you talk to that Professor?" asked Josie.

"Yeah it was a complete bust.....I went to him...I showed him my last two papers and I asked him why he gave me C's....and why he was so hard on me..." said Paris..




"Mister Boyd....you think I'm being hard on you don't you?   Not as hard as some Assistant District Attorney is going to be on you when you graduate and go into the real world...  I know who you are Mr. Boyd... I know who your wife is.... Josephine Boyd...She has a Bachelor's degree in Architecture from Fisk University and an MBA from Wharton at University of Penn in Business and a Juris Doctorate from Drexel's Thomas Klien School of Law... I can imagine a lightweight like you, being married to an accomplished woman like her makes you feel inadequate on any given night...You have a Bachelor's in Public Administration from Howard,,,So you've decided to become an Attorney to match up with your wife and practically all of her friends and associates...The difference is she and they put in the work...She did Three years of law school, three whole years.....You sir are in this new so called accelerated program...You've been given credit for two years because your LSAT scores were incredibly high... You take a great deal of your classes virtually and you're going to graduate in a few months and probably pass the bar....but you know what you're going to be? A LOUSY LAWYER..because you didn't put in the gotdamn work....I am oppossed to these accelerated law programs and I am working as hard as I can to get rid of them...I want you to know that...." said Professor Lancaster..


"Sir in my defense...I have been a Para-legal for a few years and I have worked a great deal of cases with my wife's firm... In fact Olivia Bennett-Alexander wrote a glowing recommendation letter for me..

And So Did Yvette Jones-Lockwood of McCluskey/Cozen/Conner & Pratt  I've worked on several cases with them also...You should reconsider your opinion of me...


 










 

 








in addition to working landmark cases with the INNOCENCE PROJECT  and THE WRONGFUL CONVICTION/CONVICTION INTEGRITY UNIT..." I said.













and I work at a law firm already with some pretty credible attorneys..


Dabnis Coley


Ray St. Jacques..

Tony Billips

and Tyrell Jones." I said.


"That means nothing to me...I'm not reconsidering a damn thing...Incidentally, Tony Billips and Tyrell Jones were two of my former students....They put the work in...they attended the whole three years..They didn't get the free ride you're getting...It's good you'll be in their company.. They'll teach you, perhaps keep you from becoming a LOUSY LAWYER!" he said.



''Awwww pay him no mind.. He's just some crotchety old man who can't adjust to the changing times...I've never looked down on you and you never need to feel inadequate around me...You're going to be a fine lawyer Paris....and all of us around you...We're not going to let you fail..." said Josie..



"Give your wifey a kiss." said Josie as they lie across the bed, kissing passionately...

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHH I FEEL MUCH BETTER!" moaned Paris...

"I figured you would.MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM" said Josie.



She took her top off.....Paris's eyes nearly bulged out of their sockets ,looking at Josie's breasts...

"AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW , OH MY GODD!" he moaned..as he unsnapped her bra......

She giggled..She loved that she turned him on so much...


He slowly, slid her panties down.....

"OHHHHHHH MYYYYYY! AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW , JOSIE !!!OH MY GODD! " he cried out..


Josie eased herself down on Paris....

"Let me make you feel better..OUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!." she whispered as she began to ride him....

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWLAWWWWD" he moaned as Josie smothered him with butter soft kisses..and rode him cowgirl style.....

"I ALREADY FEEL BETTER...OHHHHHHHHHHHHH" he moaned..

Josie giggled- "You so crazy! ouuuuuuu..I feel better tooo!! Ummmmmmmmmmmm!" she said...

He realized he was very lucky to have her....

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu Husband, you're making me feel better..." she cooed...riding him on top of the bed like a surfer rides the ocean waves.....





"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH JOSIEEEEEE..." he cried out.....flipping her over...



"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU HOOOO HOOO HOOO HOOO HOOOOOO, Aye...Ayeeeeeeee, Ayeeeee, Ay yi yiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii….OH MY GOD PARIS!...OUUUUU! YOU ARE ALL UP IN THIS..OUUUUUUUUUU WEEEEEEEEEEEE!!" she screamed.

"OH JOSIE...OHHHHHH JOSIE...OUUUUUUUUUUUUU JOSIE! UMMMMMMMMMMM!" he moaned....

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU HOOOO HOOO HOOO HOOO HOOOOOO, Aye...Ayeeeeeeee, Ayeeeee, Ay yi yiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii….OH MY GOD ...OUUUUU!  ayyyee, aye yi yiiiiii" she screamed.

"OH JOSIE...OHHHHHH JOSIE...OUUUUUUUUUUUUU JOSIE!" he moaned....

"UMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM HUSBAND!" she cooed..

And like Olivia and me and Beverly and Nelson... Josie and Paris made sweet love for the next 
NINE TO TEN HOURS..


Despite his disappointing meeting.. Josie had managed to make him feel better...He was sleeping peacefully, while she lie across him...cuddled up in his arms...






It was a good memory...That night... He had to win this case....He especially had to prove to this professor that he wasn't a lousy lawyer.....Especially since he would be going up against this professor's prize student...a guy who had graduated a couple of years before...2nd in his class.. a guy named Cass Chambers





....now a successful Assistant District Attorney in Bayside.



II-



The Next Morning at Breakfast... 

''Well Paris, tomorrow is your big day...I know you're excited...But you're well prepared...probably more prepared than who you're going up against." said a smiling Olivia.
 

"You know as much if not more about this case than the average Public Defender." I added.
"The Average Public defender is juggling two or three other cases and has to cram, like cramming for an exam....Believe me...I know...having caught so many cases on the fly at once."said Beverly...
"Remember the time we had nine cases going at one time? You, Me, Liv and Jazzy...

we were in the downtown law library until daybreak almost...." said Nelson...
"Oh My God yes...but it was kind of fun...us four working around the clock like that...Grabbing coffee off that all night truck and eating a quick breakfast at Sam Mother's..."said Beverly..
"My then husband, didn't appreciate it...but then he probably had a girl over the house screwing her brains out, while I was out working, so he didn't put up too much of a fuss.."said Olivia.

"Oh My god...what did you do for a change of clothes?" asked Josie.
"Beverly drove me to her apartment....I always kept a change of clothes there...We showered and changed our clothes..."said Olivia.
"Yeah ." said Beverly...



"I drove Jazzy home

 and waited for her and then I drove home and changed......By the way...We won all nine of those cases...." said a very proud Nelson.

''Wow , we are really spoiled...We have a law library right here....The most comfortable office in the world...and Bree and I live across and down the street...."said Josie.


''And you rarely get bogged down with that many cases." said Paris.

"I'm thankful I work with you guys , right now..." said Bresha.



''So, tomorrow , you enter court and with your wifey by your side......I should be there to take pictures.."said Alfreda.

"Yeah...We'll be down eventually...but uh er ahh...We are going to enjoy, NOT having a case for a change." I said and we all laughed as we finished eating our food..

 In another part of town another drama was unfolding...

At the ATLAS GYM

in the backroom, which was an office bedroom....



Manager and former Semi-pro football player, John "The Ox" Oxline was "entertaining one of his employees...Shana Mason....She had just opened up a Tony Gym, Spa and Bar in an upscale part of town that his business had financed completely...She had supplied the architect and his speculations and a sizable loan from John had paid for it's construction on the top three floors of what was once an abandoned Warehouse.... It was a combonation Bar/Gym and Spa.... He hadn't asked for a dime in renumeration....what he asked for in payment was a series of sexual romps in this bedroom in the back room of another gym he owned...He owned about a dozen of them around the city...They were a very good investment for him...


"John...John....We are going to get caught.." cooed the young woman..Shana Mason.... John Oxline was married and he had a mistress who he was keeping in a beautiful condo across town...Both women were very possessive and jealous of him.


"How are we going to get caught Shana? The Gym is closed until morning... Nobody knows we are here." he said..



''What about your wife and that crazy mistress of yours?" asked the girl..



"What about them? Will you relax? What have I got to do..get you drunk or something? Relax..." he said softly..

They began kissing passionately....

"OHHHHHHHHHHH ...AWWWWWWWWW SWEET BABY!" he moaned....
 
The kissing got hotter, steamier...

"OH MY GODDDD, YOU ARE A BIG BOY...WOUUUUUUUUUUUUUU LOOK AT YOU!" she exclaimed.

"UMMMMMMMMMMMM LOOK AT YOUUUUU BABY!" he moaned.
He slipped her panties down and unhooked her bra..


"You know, I bought this exact same bra and panty set for my wife?" he laughed..

"OUUUUUUU EITHER YOU ARE LAZY AND UNIMAGINATIVE OR YOU HAVE INCREDIBLY GOOD TASTES....THIS SET COST A MINT." said the woman...

"I'm a little bit of both..." he laughed...

She rode him like a surfer rode the waves....driving him delirious....He didn't know if he was coming or going..
"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU, " she cooed as she continued to ride him....moving up and down...

"I've wanted to get you in the sack ever since I first laid eyes on you....when you and your architect came to my down town offices and made you proffer for your spot...OUUUUUUUUUUUUU!" he moaned.

"I KNOW.....I COULD SEE THE HUGE BULGE IN YOUR TROUSERS during those meetings." cooed Shana.
Soon he was riding her doggie style on top of the bed..


"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH JOHN...JOHNNN.. I'M LOSING MY MINDD!" she cried out as her body began to tremble.., tears and sweat flowed down the side of her face and her head began to turn sideways...She was having an intense orgasm..
They made love for the next SEVEN TO EIGHT HOURS!


He fell asleep in between her legs....



He woke up the next morning and Shana was gone... He showered, shaved and was about to put on a new suit....He always kept an extra suit here...

There was a knock on the door...

He opened the door...

"Hey What are you doing here ? " he said.. "I didn't know you knew about this place." he said. He was in his boxers and an undershirt...



A gun with a silencer fired three shots into his chest....He fell over backwards.....

The person with the gun, stiffed it in their jacket and quietly walked out...



Another murder in the city.



III-


"He took three to the chest..." said a Crime Scene Investigator as another man snapped photos of the body...

"Nobody heard the shots....the shooter must have used a silencer..." said another Crime Scene Investigator..


"This guy got a name? He looks familliar..." said Lt. Tragg.



"He's an area businessman., A Financier named John Oxline....He owns this joint and a couple of other places like it in the city.."said another Crime Scene Investigator.

"You don't recognize him Lieutenant ?  That's John "The OX" Oxline.... A former Semi Pro Football player from around these parts...Libebacker.." said Dr. Marcy Templeton, who was examining the body with latex gloves on.....



"OHHHHHHH YEAH YEAH YEAH.....I remember this guy....My Dad and My Uncle used to go to his games....They raved about him...He was a hell of a player....Shame he never made the pros...."said Lt. Tragg.

"He blew his knee out...that ended all of that... My dad used to go to his games too! "said Dr. Hazel Baylor, the other coroner....This was one of the rare times She and Lt. Tragg weren't at each other's throats.... "Body temperature says he was shot around 7:00 AM-8:00 am this morning...The Assistant Manager saw a pool of blood leading from the door of this bedroom to the gym floor and found the body...." said Hazel...



"This was a sweet set up he had here...A Bedroom in the back of his gym..."said Lt. Tragg

Noticing the unmade bed...

"He entertained last night or early this morning...We found a loaded condom...a freshly loaded condom in his waste basket 


and look.....

a pair of panties under his pillow



and a bra on the bathroom sink."said Crime Scene Investigators...



"VA VA VA VOOOOOOOOOOM!" said Lt. Tragg, "What a guy....a real man's man!" said Lt. Tragg...
Hazel shook her head....She was amazed at how excited a grown man like Lt. Tragg go at the sight of a pair of panties and a bra.....She looked at Marcy, who thought the same thing.
"Lieutenant can we remove the body? I think we've gotten everything we can get from the scene," said Marcy....
"Sure,,,Uh er ruh, remember to get that autopsy report on my desk as soon as er ah possible." he said.


The Body was put in a white body bag and strapped to a gurney and rolled out into the street where it was put in a van and driven off to the Morgue....

At a brand new Bar, Gym and Spa....Beverly, Bresha, Jazzy ,Kayla, Natalie, Brooke and Renee were looking over Shana's new spot..

''Shana , I am really proud of you....You really did well for yourself....I wondered what had become of you.." said Beverly, sitting around the bar with her girlfriends...
"I knew what happened to you guys....All my friends from Girls High, Beverly, her cousin Kayla, Jasmine Jenkins, oh that's right, Coley now and Natalie all became lawyers....even little Renee , who had a class with me, she's a lawyer too! I was at WHARTON and you guys were at PENN LAW and GEORGETOWN AND HOWARD.....I was at Wharton with a friend of yours...a Josephine Boyd,


 I understand she's a lawyer now too and works with you and your auntie Beverly...where is she?" asked Shana Mason.

"She's preparing her husband for trial....Her husband is in law school....She would have come , but she's acting as second chair in his case tomorrow."explained Bresha..
"Her husband works at a law firm in our building...He works with my husband and Kayla's husband....They're all very proud of him." said Jazzy...
''We are proud of you...Shana...."said Josie.
"Look at us...All of us started out as young girls from modest means at Girls High and look at us....You guys are successful lawyers...Me , I'm a successful business woman....We are rockin and rollin....A far cry from afternoons in detention eh Natalie? Renee?"laughed Shana.

"I'll say.."laughed Natalie...The three of them were constantly in detention...and lucky they never got caught smoking weed on the side streets.
"You guys sound like my kinda people...That was my life...in Hallahan..." laughed Brooke, who high fived Renee.
"But we went from all of that to all of this...Look at us all now...Which just goes to show...You never know where people will wind up in life...So don't write them off early." said Renee..


They all walked down a floor to the gym where they were joined by their  husbands...


''Man, this place is the truth..."said Nelson..


''We have got to come here Saturday after Brunch....."said Ray...



"Thos beats the gym and spa in our building." laughed Tony...


"Yeah our building doesn't have a bar."Laughed Dabnis..


"Yeah well we have one across the street." laughed Sean...

"Where is my husband?" asked Renee.



"He's downstairs at the spa." laughed David.,.




They all walked downstairs where Tyrell had undressed and was in the pool at the spa....

"HEYYYY COME IN GUYS....THE WATER IS NICE AND WARM!" he said.

Everybody laughed.....


''How did you swing this girl?" asked Beverly..



"I had a business plan and a concept and a good architect that drew a perfect design.....I took my concept and my architect's sketch to a businessman, a businessman named John Oxline and he financed the entire thing...He paid for it to be a reality..."laughed Shana...

"John the "Ox" Oxline....He used to be a linebacker...A Semi Pro linebacker.....My Uncle loved to see him play...wow...I heard he's a successful businessman now who owns several of these places."said Nelson..
"Wow...So he owns a piece of this huh?" said Beverly...
"Nope...he financed it for me lock ,stock an barrell...I owe him nothing...I just pay the rent and we have been making money hand over foot since then...."laughed Shana.
"Wowwwwwww....he just did you a favor like that huh?" said Jazzy..

"You know how these things work Jazmatazz...I did him a few "favors " from time to time and he uh did me a solid.."whispered Shana...

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU GIRRRRRRL"laughed Jazzy.
"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU FRESHIE!"laughed Beverly....secretly glad that neither she or her close friends had to compromise themselves like this to get ahead...
"OUUUUUUUUU GIRRRRRL!"laughed Kayla.


Shana passed out passes to her friends-

"Here are passes....You guys and your friends can come in free of charge....until the end of the year, whether I am here or not...You'll just pay for your drinks...You said it's thirty two people in your group...Here are extras for them..." she said.


"You're making money like that?" said Tyrell, now out of the pool and dressed.

''Yup!! I got low overhead....No loan to pay off...and only the rent to pay....I'm doing good."said Shana with a smile.

Lt. Tragg walked in with 

a tactical squad... He was surprised to see some of his favorite people there...




''Welllll look at this....I certainly didn't expect to run into you people."said Lt. Tragg.

''And we certainly didn't expect to run into you." said Beverly, speaking for the group.

















Nelson, Bresha, Tony, Jazzy, Dabnis, Kayla, Ray, Natalie, David, Brooke ,Sean, Renee and Tyrell stood silently...

"Shana Mason....I'm here to arrest you for the murder of John Oline..."said Lt. Tragg...

"Murder....John...That's impossible...I just saw him hours ago....WHAT?" said Shana...



But talking or reasoning with Lt. Tragg was like talking to a brick wall..

"Shana Mason.. You are under arrest for the murder of John Oxline....You have the right to remain silent...Any and everything you say from now on can and will be used against you in a court of law...If you don't have an attorney, one will be provided for you...Do you understand these rights as I have stated them to you?" asked Lt. Tragg.


"Yes...I understand...but I didn't kill hm, I swear....This is the first I'm hearing that he is dead..I swear." said Shana.


'Shana...Zip it...Don't say a word, don't talk to anybody, cops, guards...especially him!" she said peering angrilly at Lt. Tragg.
"We'll be down to rep you..." said Nelson...

Lt. Tragg smiled and shook his head...

''Always a pleasure to see you great legal minds....Give my regards to your Auntie...."he smirked.. "Let's go boys." he said.
Shana was embarrased and enraged at Lt. Tragg as she was handcuffed
and made her do a perp walk...


The Press and the media just happened to be outside , when she was walked out...



IV-



And back at home....

We were having a quiet dinner...This dinner had the least amount of people in awhile.



"Olivia, Donnie Ray, Ms. Alfreda, everybody....I can't thank you enough for all the help you've given me." said Paris as we ate a quiet dinner...

"Oh you're welcome Paris....You know you're family and this kind of help is always here for you..."said Olivia, hugging him....

"And with Baby girl here helping you out...you can't lose." she said , hugging her other protoge' , Josie..


"This is going to be fun..." said Josie...


"Fun, but still remember, dead serious...a person's life hangs in the balance." cautioned Rockland...

"Rockland's right." I said, smiling at them...I was excited for them..


"Beverly called me....One of her childhood friends, who owns a business just got arrested and charged with murder by Lt. Tragg....We are going to look into that tomorrow." said Olivia.

"Never any rest for the weary......Come on guys and gals...Dinner is ready...Let's dig in." said Alfreda.



And in Bayside at the Office of Assistant District Attorney Cass Chambers...

"Wow Professor Lancaster.....I haven't seen you in two years...How are you?" To what do I owe the pleasure?|"  asked Cass Chambers.


"You were my prize student at Middleton Law School...You finished second in your class...It should have been first....You've comported yourself well here....In two years, over 200 cases...You've only lost two.... You have a case coming up tomorrow.... Instead a Public Defender, you'll be facing one of my students..." said Professor Lancaster...

"Oh yeah....Every semester, Middleton pits one of their deserving law students up against this office in a kind of mock trial.. heh heh, how well I remember....They usually have a licensed attorney with them actin as second..." said Cass Chambers..


"I want you to destroy this guy...His name is Paris Boyd...He was a Para-legal...He got incredibly high LSAT scores and he's on this new thing...an accelerated program....They gave him credit for two years coming in...So he's only actually done one year of law school...He takes a lot of his classes virtually....Can you believe that?  He works during the day for a law firm and his wife is an attorney...
This is the wife.....Attorney Josephine Boyd.." he said dropping a photo and a dossier on Josie on his desk.

Josephine Boyd

Born in Philadelphia PA.

Raised in Red Hook Section of New York City 

Bachelors of Science, Architecture from Fisk University

Master in Business Administration- University of Pennsylvania.

Para -Legal -Alexander & West Attorneys at law.

JD- Drexel  University -The Thomas Kline Law School..

Passed the Bar in Pennsylvania, New Jersey, Deleware, New York, Texas, California

Associate Attorney-Alexander & West, Attorneys at Law, Philadelphia.

Married to Paris Boyd


''Damnnn, she's pretty...She works for Olivia and Beverly huh?  She must be good then..." said Cass.



"She's all you have to worry about......She'll be second chair....He'll be running the case...and frankl, I think...no I know...He's a lousy lawyer...I need you to beat him humble him at all costs....I know you can my boy..." said Professor Lancaster.




End of a long day...



"Well tomorrow is a big day.....Paris 's first case....I remember when Josie tried her first case, against Jazzy no doubt."laughed Olivia as we walked up the stairs to our domicile.


"Heh heh, both of your protoge's going up against each other...." I laughed quietly and then eased up against Olivia at our doorway...

"And speaking of going up against each other...I'd like to go up against you..." I whispered quietly to Olivia.


"Sometimes I think all you think about is sex..." whispered Olivia, giggling..

"MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM, no there is music, there is law and then there is YOU!!!!" I said as we kissed and Olivia put her key in the door...

"You sure I don't come first?" she asked..



"You do come first...." I said..


and reached under her skirt and slipped her panties down....

"Ouuuuuuuuuu...I'm glad you put me first..." giggled Olivia.
"But of course..." I laughed raffishly..as we continued to kiss.


(TO BE CONTINUED)




5 comments:

Toni said...

Illicit sex, bras, panties and murder....Must be ESCAPADES and must be Monday! LOL!

Sunflower said...

LOL@ Toni-You have such a way with words, but you summed it up!

Angie B. said...

Nice way to start the week off..Paris trying his first case and everybody else involved in this other murder case...Love it!

Judith said...

It's nice to take looks into Beverly's childhood and young womanhood.. Her cousin Kayla, her close friends, Jazzy, Natalie and Renee and now, Shana Mason....It was more than just her Aunt Olivia in her life...

Anonymous said...

Once Again, Standing and applauding and throwing my panties to the sky!