Wednesday, June 19, 2024

The Good Dentist


 SATURDAY MORNING- AT THE LOFT
An Ambulance arrived...


"Boy he's lucky to be alive....If some guy hadn't of walked by here and saw all this blood drippingdown the stairs...old boy might not have made it." said a crime scene investigator examining the scene...

"Looks like this was done with a surgical knife...The kind a doctor or dentist might use...If the perp wanted to kill him they could have...Either that or they didn't know what they had...This knife missed a major organ."said another Crime Scene Investigator..



"This is ADA Courtland James...I believe he and Elaine Young once dated.... There is a broken wine bottle here and some roses that he dropped...He obviously was planning to meet her here for a late night rendezvous of some sort." said Homicide Detective Sgt. Brice.


"Elaine Young didn't know anything about it.  She was with us at the NO ID Bar from 6:45 pm until 2:15 AM...I and 34 other people can vouch for her.. plus she bought drinks...Her Debit card will bare her out.. She hasn't been here since she was bailed out of jail Thursday Night...We came back here with her and she packed some overnite bags and has been staying with Olivia and me since then...She wasn't here, but neither Courtland James or his assailant wouldn't have known that." I said.


They lifted Assistant District Attorney Courtland James's body up and loaded him into the ambulance..

He was breathing easily.. They rushed him to the hospital...



Lt. Tragg stepped outside... Police Cruisers and an unmarked police car had caught his attention.


"What Happened out here? Donnie Ray what are you doing here?" asked Lt. Tragg.
"Assistant District Attorney Courtland James was stabbed in front of Elaine Young's loft early this morning... Uh you didn't hear anything did you?" I asked.,Knowing he didn't.


"Uh er uh No...I uh didn't hear a thing.." said Lt. Tragg, blushing...

"Apparently Elaine Young hasn't been here since she was bailed out of jail Thursday..She's been staying with Olivia and Beverly and apparently was out with them all night last night.. So that let's her off the hook...For this." said Detective Price.

"Detective.....I think whoever did this is responsible for Owen Clifford's murder and was coming back to wipe out the competition...Both of these men had an interest in Elaine Young." I said.


Detective Sgt Brice smiled.  "Interesting Theory....I may look into that." he said.

"Donnie Ray, you really drink the Olivia Kool Aid don't you? But hey I totally understand now more than I ever did...She's a beautiful woman....I understand and I don't blame you...Carry on Sgt. Brice." he said and went back into Judge Mercer's loft...
"Everything Okay?" she asked..
''Assistant District Attorney Courtland James was stabbed outside Elaine Young's loft last night...he apparently called himself surprising her with a late night call...Only she wasn't there....but somebody else was and they stabbed him...He's alive...They rushed him to the hospital..."said Lt. Tragg..

"Oh Myyyyyyyy, right over us....and we didn't hear a thing.... " said Kelly Ann..

"No we didn't...Let's go get some breakfast... But first, how about a kiss baby?" said Lt. Tragg.

"OUUUUUU YOU ARE SUCH A HORNY DOG!  OUUUUU!" she laughed and gave him a smooch!


"UMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM" he moaned..

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU" she cooed.. "After all we did last night I'm surprised you have the energy." she whispered..

"I've always got the energy for you baby!" he said.




Lt. Tragg was as red as a beet ,with a pleased as punch look on his face and Kelly Ann's lipstick impression on his cheek.

"Ohhhhhhhhh myyyyyyyyyyyyy!" she exclaimed...

Once Again we were all in the NO ID BAR...Our Saturday Morning Brunch Spot.

I joined every one there.

"Elaine ,Assistant District Attorney Courtland James was stabbed outside your loft last night...he apparently called himself surprising you with a late night call...Only you weren't there....but somebody else was and they stabbed him...He's alive...They rushed him to the hospital..."I said.
 "Oh My God!!!....I've had my business phone and my personal phone on the charger for the past few days...I did see however three texts from Courtland, asking if he could drop by last night....I never answered him back...I didn't want to be bothered with him...I never expected that to happen."said Elaine.

"This wasn't your fault Elaine..He should have gotten a confirmation from you that you'd be there before just dropping in...What if you were entertaining someone else and he dropped in at that time ,That would 've really been uncomfortable.."said Olivia.
 

"OUCH!!! That might not have been that uncomfortable." I said.



Beverly and Nelson laughed loudly at that...

''Still, it was a good idea for Elaine to stay with us." said Josie.
"Yes it was.." said Paris.

"I'm thinking whoever poisoned Owen Clifford is also responsible for this knife attack...Somebody wants to get rid of all of the competition for Elaine.."said Bresha,.
''Wowwww, she's the Hot Tamale this week, got men killing over her.."joked her husband, Tony.

"I'm so glad she was staying with us....Also , they can't blame it on her either....She has a solid alibi."said Alfreda.

"I'm just glad Lt. Tragg is not on the case." said Rockland.


 "And to think...He was there."said Yvette.

"Trust me...He didn't hear a thing..."said Gary laughing...

"I know that's right...World War III could have broken out outside that loft and he wouldn't have been aware of it."laughed Keith Jones.
"You guys are soooooo bad...stop it.."laughed Bee Bee.
"Maybe, but it's true..They didn't hear a thing ." laughed Sofia..
"They were in the throes of passion."laughed Kahlil.

''Even so, this was scary....a man being stabbed right outside Elaine's apartment."said Jade.

''At least he's still alive. Maybe when he comes to he can tell us something."said Danny.

"He got stabbed in the back...He probably didn't see his assailant." said Virginia.

"Yeah that's right." said her husband, Jetty.


Mimosas arrived.. 

"Umm Mimosas!" said Jazzy...
 

''Perfect thing to top off a good breakfast." said Dabnis.

"I'm excited about tonight..You and me at the Mermaid Crabhouse." said Kayla.
"Yeah that should be nice." said Ray.

"I made the list of things to get for tonight." said Jessica.
"Good...They said they're going as soon as they get back from here." said Chip.



"I'm going home and take a nap." said Karen...

"I might run by the studio.."said B.L.

"The four of us should go to the movies tonight."said Natalie.
"I'm down, how bout you guys?" said David.
"Sounds like fun." said Brooke.
"Yeah I'm down." said Sean.
''What will we do tonight love?" asked Zoey..

"I don't know...Let's stop in Josie's.."said Lem...

"That's where we were planning to go.."laughed Renee.
'We depend on Liv and Bev so much for organizing our fun that sometimes we don't know what to do on our own anymore."laughed Tyrell.




We all were enjoying our Breakfast together and making individual plans for the rest of the day and night.


II-



TUESDAY- THE DENTAL OFFICE OF DR. HARRY RATHER- CENTER CITY

"Great Job as usual, Harry." said Attorney and once Judge, H. Stanley Stanlison... "Painless" he added..

"You haven't seen my bill yet.." said Dr. Harry Rather..

"AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!"laughed H. Stanley Stanlison as he left the office..


He walked right past me without knowing who I was... I knew who he was though...

"Dr. Rather." I said.

"I'm sorry, did you have an appointment?" he asked.


"Oh No....My Name is Donnie Ray Alexander, I'm a Private Investigator...I'm working for the Attorneys who are representing Elaine Young in her murder trial." I said.



H.Stanley Stanlison walked out into the waiting room.


...There he saw a familliar face, My wife, Attorney Olivia Bennett-Alexander.


She had gone with me this time instead of Beverly, who was at home, hard at work on this case.
"Well I'll be, Olivia Bennett....Last time I saw you was a few years ago , you and your niece and some other attorneys were practicing in my court....I was a Judge then... I'm in private practice now... I'm a working attorney again..How have you been? You are looking scrumptious...You have those perfect teeth of yours done here too?" he asked, all smiles.



"No....I'm here with my husband...He walked right past you, didn't you see him?" asked Olivia.

"Ohhhh that was him eh?  I didn't notice." he said gruffly.... "I didn't like your husband too much...
but I certaiinly LIKE YOU, heh heh heh." he said ,staring at her like a hungry wolf....

"I don't know if my husband would like you talking to me or looking at me like that..." said Olivia.

"Yeahhh, he probably wouldn't ...and if I were married to you....I wouldn't like it either....Still it was nice seeing you again Olivia, VERRRRY NICE!" he said, still smiling and staring at her legs....

''What a Hound" Olivia thought as she sat in the waiting area.



And inside Dr. Rather's Office..


"I understand you treat Elaine as well as the late Owen Clifford and Assistant District Attorney Courtland James." I said.

"Yes they are my clients... Owen and Courtland and I played raquetball several times a week..."said Dr. Rather.

"You guys were pretty good friends huh?  In fact, the day he died...Owen Clifford was here wasn't he?" I asked.

''As a matter of fact he was..He had a cavity filled and I did some Bridge work for him..." said Dr. Rather.

"So the three of you were close friends..Still I find it funny that you all were interested in the same girl...I mean Courtland James dated her first when they were both working in the District Attorneys Office...You started dating her and eventually Owen Clifford , who worked at her present law firm started dating her... I don't know if I could be buddy buddy with so many guys that liked my woman..I'm very possessive when it comes to her." I said.


"It was no thing really....It was over between Courtland and Elaine awhile ago....and she was trying to make her mind up between me and Owen....." said Dr. Rather.


"Oh I think she had made her mind up.. She had chosen Owen..."I said.. 

"NO!!! SHE WAS CLOSE TO PICKING ME!" said Dr. Rather , very emotional and adamnit!

"Where were you Friday Night, or actually early Saturday Morning??Around 3:00 AM...." I asked.

"I was at my home, asleep! Alone...And No, No one saw me...but that's where I was." he said."Now I have patients to see...Excuse me Mr. Alexander..If you have anymore questions, I'll give you the phone number and office address of my attorney who just left here before you arrived." he said.

"Thank you for your time sir." I said and left his office.
I walked into the waiting area where Olivia was patiently waiting for me..

''Well how did your interview go?" she asked with a smile.

"Olivia, I've been a Homicide detective a lonnnnng time and sometimes I've relied on just a pure hunch...and I have a hunch that this man...this man right in there is our real killer and the attacker of Courtland James...." I said..   


"The only thing is how do we prove it?" asked Olivia.

"Well like you always say....Our job isn't to prove who did it...Just to prove our client didn't do it."I said with a smile..

"You are such a good student.."laughed Olivia..


Giving me a sweet kiss...



Meanwhile back at our office /duplex-


In the Law Library, Beverly was joined by her husband, Nelson, who was done in the media room and was helping her do her research for the trial..  Josie and Bresha were also busy doing research...

"It was nice of you to come and work with us today Nelson." said Beverly...
"I pretty much know the jurors we want...Your Aunt and I picked them out yesterday..."said Nelson..


They both had their laptops out and case files on the table..

Josie also had her laptop out and her case files..

"We are pretty much ready to go.....I wish we knew who the Assistant District Attorney was we'd be facing." said Josie.



Bresha had her laptop out and her case files..

"I can find out tomorrow.....I'll run down to the courthouse..." she said.


"Heyyyyyy guys....your Lunch orders are in....Take five." said Alfreda.

Everybody bounded into the Conference room, where Hot delicious takeout from Chinese Bob's Chinese restaurant was spread out on the table..


"Ummmmmmmmm everything is delish..." said Beverly...

"Yes it is....I was famished.." said Nelson.

"So was I, ummmmmmmmmmm"said Josie.

"Pass me the Duck sauce for my Egg Roll?" said Bresha...

''Ohhh Who could be calling me?  I'm getting ready to eat." said Elaine.. Her phone was ringing.. She had just turned her Business phone and Personal phones back on. They had both been off since she'd been arrested...


"Hello!" she said.
"Elaine, I've been trying to get ahold of you for a few days now...I sent several texts..I know with all going on, your arrest and the tragedy the other night with Courtland you've been a ball of nerves... Look I bought a nice Port of Wine and I was thinking perhaps I could drop by , around Midnight and offer you some quiet conversation...and-" said Dr. Harry Rather.
"Oh you can't Harry....I won't be home tonight....I have a date." said Elaine,lying....
"A DATE? With Who?" he said.


"No one you know...but thank you for the call.Bye Now." said Elaine...

"WOWWWWWWWW! You got it girl!"laughed Beverly, overhearing the conversation.
"I need a scorecard to keep up with all of your men."laughed Nelson...
"WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOO WEEEEEEEEE, GO ON GIRL!"laughed Josie..
"Owen Clifford, ADA Courtland James, Dr.Harry Rather is there any others?" laughed Bresha.

"You all are lucky, you're married, you're out of the dating game."said Elaine with a smile.

"Hey Guys We are back...We miss anything?" said Olivia.


"You almost missed lunch...Come on sit down, there's enough for everybody." laughed Alfreda.




"Ummmmmmm it smells delicious....I'm Famished..." I said as Olivia and I sat down...


III--

TENDER WAS THE NIGHT-



There was no more research tonight...Olivia and I retreated to our bedroom... Outside it began to rain and soon was raining hard...
We were kissing like there was no tomorrow, right outside our bedroom...


"Ummmmmmmm Donnie Rayyyyyy, Let's go in the bedroom and get undressed.." she cooed.
"OHHHHHHHHHH I CAN'T LET YOU GO!" I moaned...as Olivia, unloosened my tie and unbuttoned my shirt...

"Try hard....Let's go in the bedroom and get undressed.." she cooed again...slipping out of my embrace for a minute...
We continued to kiss omce in the bedroom.....I unzippered her skirt and helped her slip her blouse off...
She was down to her bra and panties...and we were still kissing...

I unhooked her bra

I slipped her panties down....

and humped her across the bed...

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU...UMMMMMMMMMMMPH!!!" I moaned..

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU DONNIE RAYYYYY...OUUUUUUUUUUUUUU YOU FEEL SO DAMN GOOODD!" she moaned..

"OHHHHHHH SO DO YOU BABY!" I said.. It was true.. Olivia was warm and wet and smelled like a new born baby...and was so soft...I was on the verge of cumming right away..


she wrapped her arms around me and deep throat kissed me as I plunged into her..

There was something about making love in the rain...

EIGHT TO NINE HOURS SLID BY SLOWLY!!


Olivia lie peacefully on top of me, sleeping like a baby...I had a wide grin on my face as I held her and rubbed her butt.



Beverly was startled seeing Nelson , butt naked and as erect as a board in the bathroom ,behind her as she brushed her teeth for the night...She was washing her mouth out when she noticed him..

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU, Look at you...with your big ole hard self..." she laughed..softly fondling his erection....

"MYYYYYYYYYYYYYY GOODNESS!" she said and laughed..

"Ummmmmmm" Nelson Moaned silently...and took Beverly in his arms..


"You know I love you don't you?" he whispered in her ear...

"You'd better..All the nasty things I let you do to me.." she giggled..



He slipped her panties down....

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH MYYYYYY GODDD BEVERLY!" he moaned....

"I BOUGHT THESE LAST WEEK IN BAYSIDE...." said Beverly.

Placed her petite body on the sink, spread her legs and entered her softly and slowly..

and thrusted inside of her soft , wet baby soft body...deep throat kissing her, both of them delirious...

"If I had had any idea of the nasty things you wanted to do to me when we were in the Public defenders office..." she said.

"You'd of run away." he laughed.

"Noooooooo, I'd of gave you some a whole lot sooner.." she said in all seriousnes..

"I never knew you were so ,so huge and so hard and so damn good in bed..."said Beverly....

"UMMMMMMMMMMMMMMPH, well you know it now.."said Nelson.

"I sure do....OUUUUUUUUUUUUUU, WOUUUUUUUUUUUUU!" she cooed..


He lifted her up and carried her to the bedroom.. Thrusting away slowly..

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU....UMMMMMMMMMM, OH MY GODDDDD!" she screamed out....


Her scream went through the vent and woke Olivia up..

"I love her to death, but my niecey poo is so loud...Nelson must really be puttin it to her." she giggled..

I pulled her down to me..

"So why don't you put it on me?" I asked..

"I thought I did.." she laughed...


I reached under her night shirt...and slipped her panties off again..

"OHHHH MY GOODNESS DONNIE RAY!! OUUU! AGAIN?" she moaned.

She straddled me and began moving up and down on me again..

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!! WEEEEEEEEEEEE! OUUUUUUUUUUUU!" she moaned....

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" I moaned...
While downstairs... Nelson and Beverly were in the throes of passion in their bed..
making mad, passionate love for the next EIGHT  TO NINE HOURS!


"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! OUUUUUUUUUUU!" he moaned.

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!" she cooed.

While in our sub-basement..


Elaine prepared to bed down for a restful night of sleep.... She had taken a warm shower.




She took both of her phones....Her business phone and her personal phone. Disabled the GPS on both phones and put them on the charger, then she laid down and drifted off to sleep.

Across the street from the Lofts....


A Man sat in a car with tinted windows...waiting...and watching..... It was Two in the Morning...All was quiet...

He had an expensive telephoto lense...He was planning to take photos of whoever entered or left Elaine's loft that night....Only no one entered and no one left... The lights were off gving the impression, no one was home...Whereever she was, she was with him!!!



6:00 AM in the morning and there was no sign of Elaine or any date... The man in the car was furious...livid!!!!! Could she have spent the night with this new man??? WHO THE HELL WAS HE??
He thought....


He called his office....He wouldn't be in today....He was going home and get some sleep.

IV-


A Morning in Sam Mother's Diner...

"Hiiiiii Bree....Come on, sit down over here with me...I didn't think I'd see anybody I knew today...Everyone is back at the building.."said Kayla Bennett-St. Jacques, Olivia and Beverly's cousin.
"Me neither... I just thought I'd stop in and grab a bite to eat while I was down here..I went to court to look at the register to see which Assistant District Attorney we'd be facing in this trial...Apparently it's a new guy...Bruce Kirby....from New York...He just moved here.." said Bresha.

''Ahhhh My cousins have always been thorough.."laughed Kayla... "I was down here to file a brief on an upcoming case..." said Kayla as the waitress took their orders...






Their orders came and the two young attorneys began to chow down.......

Dentist ,Dr. Harry Rather sat at the counter....His clothes were wrinkled from sitting in that car all night watching Elaine's loft...He was tired...He was going home and take a nice hot shower and get in bed and get some sleep...His office was closed today..... He was famished...He needed a good Breakfast first...


He Ordered Grits, Eggs ,Sausage and Toast and some Hot Coffee..


Lt. Tragg and Judge Kelly Ann Mercer walked in just then...
''So you have Olivia and Beverly's case eh?" he said as they sat down at a table and not the counter like they usually did.

"Yes and I'm so glad that for once you aren't involved in it....They seem to trigger you so much.." said Judge Mercer...


''Speaking of which..There is one of Olivia's Attorneys over there , the youngest one....Bresha Billips and she's eating with Olivia's other niece, Kayla..." said Lt. Tragg... He didn't know that Kayla was actually Olivia and Beverly's cousin...
"I didn't know Olivia had another niece!!!!!...And she's an Attorney too! Wow...They both followed her into the law...Isn't that something?" said Kelly Ann observing the two eating their Breakfasts..

"Lt. Tragg is over at that table..."observed Kayla.
''And he's with Judge Mercer...We've got nothing to worry about...She's got him under control...You know any other time he'd of been over here bending our ear with his pontifications...Not now..Not that he's with her...the man is in love."laughed Bresha.

"Or in lust or something." laughed Kayla..



While back at our OFFICE /DUPLEX-

''We are going to the Sandwich Shoppe...We have your orders.."said Beverly.
"After all of that rain, it's a nice morning to take a walk...Plus it's warm out..." said Nelson.

"I'm gonna grab something for Bree, I know what she likes." said Josie.


"Mind if I tag along?" asked Elaine.


"Nah, come on." said Beverly.... "We'll be back in about a half hour Auntay.." said Beverly...


"Okay....I'll see you."said Olivia.   "I gave Alfreda the day off...It feels weird with her not being here."said Olivia.



Olivia was sitting on my lap.....

''We've got a whole thirty minutes.."I said and smiled as I squeezed her tight..


"You think you could finish before they got back?  Why am I asking? No you couldn't." Olivia laughed...

I reached up under her skirt and slipped her panties down...

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU...I really like these." said, smiling.

She gently slipped them back up..

"I'll still have them on tonight, when we are alone in our bedroom!" she said.



"You sure you don't want to attempt a quickie?" I asked.



"Ugh Ugh......I'm not even going to risk that......." she said and smiled..


But leaned over and kissed me passionately....



Just another overcast day in the city.

(TO BE CONTINUED)



6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your stories always have me throwing my damn panties!

Toni said...

It's quite obvious who the killer is...This dentist/stalker

Angie B. said...

A Spurned lover or world be lover...Oldest motive in the book.

Sunflower said...

I'm liking where this story is going.

James Perkins said...

Glad to see that that prosecutor wasn't killed...This guy is creepy....He intends to wipe out the competition for this woman....Shame of it is..She still doesn't want him.

Judith said...

@ James Perkins- No she doesn't and the unanswered texts and unreturned phone calls don't seem to register with him.