Tuesday, June 18, 2024

A Stab In The Dark




 The Pitcher of Sangria taken from Elaine Young's Loft sat on the desk of the "Fishbowl", the nickname the detectives gave to the interrogation room.




Elaine Young remembered how bad it smelled in here from her days as an Assistant District Attorney and how she hated coming here...

Today the floors were clean as if mopped...The Trash cans were empty and had new clean liners in them and Febreeze wafted through the air...The room was bearable for a change..


She was given a hot tumbler of coffee....



"Ms Young....I hope you haven't drank that Sangria....It tested positive for Digitalis......but the Digitalis that killed Mr. Owen Clifford had been in his system at least a few hours before it took hold...So tell me, where did you two eat and what did you all have to eat." asked Detective Sgt. Brice.


"Sgt. Brice, as much as I respect you and want to talk to you....I have to respectfully decline...I'm going to exercise my right to silence...Until my attorneys arrive.." said Elaine Young.. 

"And we've arrived.." said Olivia. "Good Sgt. Brice ,can we have the room?" asked Olivia.


Sgt. Brice politely smiled. "Of course Olivia." he said.

 

I smiled and nodded at him.

"Liv , this looks very bad and it looks like someone is trying to frame me..." said Elaine.
"Okay...well we'll get to the bottom of that....It's Wednesday Night...We are going to try and "Night Court " you tomorrow night...You just hang in there." said Olivia.

"You're an Attorney like us...You know not to say anything to anyone, No Cops, No guards, no other inmates....You know that right?" asked Beverly..
''Yes I know that." said Elaine.


"Of course you do.....You just sit tight and we are going to try and get you out of here..."said Nelson.

"Write down some charactor witnesses, people who can vouch for your good charactor...We need names and addresses, email adressess, phone numbers." said Josie..

"This is the beginning....but definitely not the end."said Bresha.


"Thank you....Thank you all very much...We've faced each other in court what ? Two or three times...I never thought you'd all be MY defense attorneys one day."laughed Elaine Young...

"Funny how things work out in life isn't it?" said Olivia.


We left Central Booking and headed home...It was all we could do...


We were all at home.. It was Nightfall and we were doing what we usually did on most nights, Making love....



Olivia is a very sensual woman....Her prim,prissy and professional appearence aside...behind closed doors, she was a completely different woman...
"Speaking of blowing minds.... Don't I blow your mind in the bed too?" she asked me..

"Absolutely...Absolutely.." I said... OHHHHHHHHHH HOLY NIGHT!!!" I added.
"You are soooooo silly." Olivia laughed...

Her great mood also boded well for me in the bedroom...



Olivia's panties and bra slipped off the minute she entered the our bedroom., so did my trousers ,boxers and shirt...





"Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.." I moaned.



as we headed straight for the bedroom...



"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Donnie Ray, Give it to me Daddy....Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.." she moaned.

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu yes baby!" I moaned as she moved up and down on my rock hard penis...

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu don't stop...ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu.." she moaned....

 "Ohhhhhhhhhhh, Ohhhhhhhhh baby....Ouuuuu,easy Donnie Ray...ouuuuu" she moaned...

"Damnnnnnnnnnnnn gurlllllll.ohhhhhhhh, you feel so good. You are blowing my mind!!!" I moaned... as I thrusted faster and faster inside of her....She was so round, so soft, so warm....

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU YOU'RE BLOWING MY MIND!! OUUUUU!" she moaned.




She wrapped her legs around me so she could take all of me in and I continued....as she moaned and groaned...We slowed it down some and got into a slow rhythm...

 "Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm...ouuuuuu, you're as hard as an iron pipe..ouuuuuuu.." she cooed as she moved up and down...up and down...


I spread her legs open and entered her again......she was so soft, so moist and as always, smelled like a newborn baby.... I was driving me close to delirim...




"Ouuuuu,ummmmm, I love you so much Donnie Ray." she moaned.. as I humped her over the bed...

"I love you too Olivia..."I moaned..nearly out of breath as we continued to make sweet love...She wrapped her legs around my waist and put her arms around my neck...French Kissing me as I dove deeper into her warm center..

I didn't know if I was coming or going.

"UMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM" she moaned.

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU" I moaned.



  EIGHT TO NINE HOURS of sweet and intense lovemaking went by....


She laughed and then tossed her head back...moaning softly...Her body quivering softly....Her breathing getting heavy...

"Ohhhhh...Ohhh my god Donnie Ray...Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu.."she moaned...

"Ouuuuuuu...Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Olivia....Ohhh my goddd.."I moaned as she moved up and down on me...

TWO MORE HOURS of sweet lovemaking followed...We were both enjoying ourselves immensely.....

  

Olivia riding me softly and slowly and me nearly losing my mind....

 Olivia was sweating profusely and laughing one minute and crying the next....She began to climax slowly,intensely...her body shaking and she smiling the sweetest smile I had ever seen....


"Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmm...ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu....Donnie Ray baby, we have  to get some sleep, tonight! .Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuu Yessssssssssssss..." she said as she moved up and down and kissed me softly..


"I know baby.Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh my godd!"I said..


"So we need to get to sleep soon..." she said..


ANOTHER HOUR slipped by and I began to cum like a river...


"Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmm..."I moaned, shaking.....

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuu,That's my guy..ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu...That's my guyyyyyyy" she moaned as she herself began to climax...She held me tightly and continued to kiss me as she came and came hard...

 She kissed me softly as I continued to cum like a river....

"I am so grateful for you Donnie Ray..." she said, as tears ran down her face....


''I'm grateful for you too, Olivia. OHHHH HOLY NIGHT" I said as she lie on top of me.. She burst into laughter..

"HUSH UP SILLY!" she laughed.




And a floor below us in another room....
Beverly and Nelson were standing in the middle of the floor kissing passionately.......


"OHHHHHHHHHH....AWWWWWWWWWW...OHHHHH HOLY NIGHT!!"moaned Nelson..rubbing Beverly's butt.

"STOPPPPPPPP! YOU'RE MAKING ME LAUGH!" said Beverly giggling...



Beverly's Bra and panties were already off and hanging on the wicker chair in the hallway....


"Ouuuuuuuuuuuu Nelson......ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu baby, I need you inside of me....." she moaned...

"Girl, I can't wait..." he said as he led her to the bed....They didn't bother to uncover the sheets....

Nelson was gentle with Beverly.....He softly kissed her navel and her breasts and her eyelids and her earlobes and eventually worked his way to her sweet lips...

By the time he did enter her warm and moist center, she was near the point of climax......


Nelson entered her softly and gently and began to stroke her softly and slowly....She moaned and put her arms around his neck and drew him closer to her..She wrapped her legs around his waste and they began to move in a slow, yet deliberate rhythm for quite some time...She held him tight as if she never wanted to let go...She was so soft...so moist and smelled so good...Nelson was losing his mind slowly....while continuing to stroke her masterfully....

'UMMMMMMMM...OUUUUUUUUUUUU YOU LOOK SO HAPPY....YOU'RE ENJOYING ME A LOT AREN'T YOU?" she asked...

He hugged her... 

"I AM SOOO ENJOYING YOUUUU!" he moaned softly...

She laughed...

"I AM ENJOYING YOU TOOO!! OUUUUUUU!" she cooed.


"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HOLY NIGHT!!!" Nelson moaned ,imitating Lt. Tragg..

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU SHUT UPPPP!"laughed Beverly hysterically...


  Nelson and Beverly made sweet and slow passionate and intense love for EIGHT TO NINE HOURS straight.... She felt as though she was climaxing several times....then in a huge wave....Nelson climaxed furiously and hard....not yelling , but shaking mightily.....then taking a deep breath and collapsing on top of Beverly....drenched in sweat....


She looked up at him and gave him a juicy and wet kiss....

"WHY YOU GOTTA DO IT TO ME SOOOOOO DAMN GOOOD? WHYYYY?" she said imitating Kelly Ann.. and softly stroking his rock hard penis....

Nelson cracked up laughing.....
He surprisingly felt himself getting hard again...and began to move slowly inside and out of her....



"Ohhhhhhhh My goodness...NELSONNNNNNN!  Again?? OHHH MY Godddd!
" she yelled out...




"YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!" He moaned....

''UMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM...OUUUUUUUUU.
" she said ..Then she just laughed..



 

  They made sweet love for at least another TWO HOURS AND A HALF!...Beverly could see how much Nelson was thoroughly enjoying this experience....

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...I'm cumming...I'm cumming..Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu! IS IT GOOD TO YOU? IS IT GOOD TO YOU BABY? IT'S GOOD TO MEEEE" she said once again imitating Kelly Ann and began to shake and gyrate and turn her head from side to side....Crying like a little girl and sweating profusely....She couldn't believe how good she was feeling at the moment..

"AWWWWWWWWWWWWW LAWWWWWWD YESSSSSS!" Nelson yelled out...He wasn't joking.

Nelson was one of maybe two other lovers she had had , who could make her cum like this...

He began cumming like a gusher....and shaking....

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu..OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! HOLYYY NIGHT!!!" he moaned...

"Oh yes Nelson..Yes....Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu...niceeee...ummmmm."
she moaned, kissing him as he continued to cum like a gusher...

''We gotta get some sleep baby... she whispered...

"I know...but it's so hard..." he said.

"STILL?" she asked, rubbing his still hard penis..




Nelson moaned , he was breathing heavily....His breathing soon got softer and he drifted off to sleep.

Beverly shook her head...That was okay...He had earned it...He put in some work tonight! she reasoned...

She put his arms around her and rested her head in the crook of his arms...He hugged her tightly...She smiled..her body trembled a little bit...

II-

NIGHT COURT- Just a night later.

In Philadelphia, Night Court only operates two nights a week....Tuesday and Thursday, Tonight was Thursday...and fortunately...We got an arraignment date of 8:00 pm. 


The Judge in this case would not be the Judge in the actual case....

Lt. Tragg was not there... Night court was too low profile for him...No witnesses...No media..and a bunch of  Judges  and ADA's who were mostly older Judges and ADA's about to retire...It was lightweight. It was in session from 7:00 pm- 10:00 pm Tuesdays and Thursdays...We were quite fortunate to get a date..


The ADA that did show up was not going to be the ADA that tried the case...He had only the basic out line of the case at hand... He basically wanted to go home...So he didn't really put up much of a fight.

We presented close to 100 charactor witnesses , all from the courthouse.

Nelson, Beverly, Josie and Bresha presented 25 witnesses a piece...all lawyers, ADA's and Judges who 
spoke of Elaine Young's sterling charactor..














when they were finished.. Lead Attorney

Olivia Bennett-Alexander, my lovely wife argued eloquently that Elaine Young, a former Assistant District Attorney and officer of this very court had no prior arrests and not so much as a traffic ticket....and was a victim of a miscarriage of justice and could not wait for her day in court to face these outrageous charges..


As we expected, Elaine Young, who they all knew was released on her own recognizance...




I stood by with a Bail Bondsman just in case..


We offered to take Elaine home, but she insisted on going to Curley's with us to have a drink.. So off to Curley's she went.


CURLEYS- COUPLES NIGHT!!

"HEYYYYYYYY LOOK WHO IT IS!! ELAINE!!" said Jazzy...Everyone had heard she had been arrested ,charged with murder...No one believed it.
 

"Heyyyyy Lady!" said her husband, Dabnis.

Kayla clapped...
"Nice work Liv, Beverly..Nelson,Josie, Bree" said her husband, Ray...


"It's Thursday, The Old night court route...Never fails." said Jessica, smiling and clapping.


"Olivia and Bev know their way around this court system." said her husband, Chip, smiling.


"They do and they taught it to most of us."said Karen Page, clapping..She and her team had used it themselves.


"They must have  gotten her released on her own recognizance,,,I don't see a monitoring anklet on her." said B.L., a lawyer himself who had a popular TV show and Podcast.

"I know Elaine hasn't killed anybody...This is all a big misunderstanding." said Natalie.



"I'm certain you're right...She's one of  the most decent human being I know."said her husband, David.
"I know Elaine hasn't killed anybody...This has got to be a big misunderstanding." said Brooke.

"I'm sure you're right." said her husband, Sean.

"I'm glad Olivia and Beverly and company got her out.."said Zoey...
"And what better way to celebrate being sprung by having a couple of cold ones.?"said Lem.


"Hiiii Elaine!" said Renee.


"Hey Girl." said Tyrell.

Paris and Tony were happy to see their wives.


"Hey Baby...gotta cold one here for you..." said Paris..

"Ouuuuuu thanks baby!" said Josie..


She leaned over and gave him a kiss.
"Heyyy Baby...come on over here and sit down.."said Tony.


"Ouuu it feels so good....let me take these heels off."said Bresha.


Leaning over and giving him a sweet kiss.



"Oh it feels so good to be free and to have a cold drink....ummmmm" said Elaine...


As more drinks arrived..

 ''Elaine , I was shocked when I heard....but I felt so relieved when I found out Liv and Beverly and the gang had the case." said Yvette.


"Sometimes I feel like Olivia and Beverly are Michael and Jermaine and Me, Josie and Bree are the rest of the Jacksons." said Nelson,laughing.

Gary ,Yvette's husband cracked up laughing...


"I didn't mean it like that Nelson, I swear.."said Yvette...


"I'm just joking Ms. Yvette." said Nelson ,hugging her... "I'm just glad to be part of the band..I always have been and I know Jo and Bree feel the same way." he said in all earnestness. He truly loved Olivia and his wife, Beverly...He always had.

"We are just glad you guys got her out."said Keith Jones.
"Do they have a good case against her?" asked Bee Bee.
"Yeah is it a good case?" asked Sofia.

"Well right now everything seems circumstantial...but we've all been down that road before." said Beverly.

"Yes indeed..don't I know it." said Kahlil.
"If you guys need any extra help...I'm available." said Jade.

"I've known Elaine for years...When she was an Assistant District Attorney...She's no killer."said Danny.



"I don't think she is either."said Virginia. The two had gone to war against each other in court many times when Ms. Virginia was a practicing attorney...They had a grudging respect for each other.
Jetty knew her too from when she was an ADA..He too didn't believe she was a killer.

"Thank you all for your moral support and votes of confidence."said Elaine gulping down another drink...





 "Liv...I think I'm drunk." said Elaine, busting out in laughter....

"After we all go home..We are stopping by your loft and you are packing an overnite bag...You're going to stay with us for the duration of this trial..You'll be safer." said Olivia.
 
''Wow...She's really putting away the drinks tonight." I whispered to Beverly..


"Auntay said after we all go home tonight we are driving back to her loft and packing her up and taking her to our place."said Beverly...
"We are taking a risk with Lt. Tragg being there." said Nelson cautiously....

"I doubt that....He'll be deep into Judge Mercer's panties by that time." said Josie.
"Josie's right..He came in here tonight and we didn't even know he was here.."said Paris.

"Yeah, look at them over there in the corner." said Bresha ,laughing and putting her hand over her mouth...
"Yeah, you won't have a problem out of him.."laughed Tony....
"Sure Won't..." said Alfreda, laughing...





"That man is deeply in love or in lust or something..."laughed Rockland..

 

"Kelly Ann, I'm so horny, I can't see straight." exclaimed Lt. Tragg.
"OUUUUUUUU HOOO HOOO HOO HOOOO!! POOR THING, MY HORNY HORNY BOYFRIEND....CAN'T KEEP HIS HANDS OFF ME!! "OUUUUUUUU HOOO HOOO HOO HOOOO!" she giggled.


Lt. Tragg and Kelly Ann were over in a dark corner kissing passionately...

 He was rubbing her legs and had his hands so far up her dress, her panties were showing..


"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU! ARTHUR, CONTROL YOURSELF!!!!....MYYY GOODNESS!" exclaimed Kelly Ann, pulling her dress down and removing his hands...


"I can't help it Kelly Ann...I'm crazy about you..." said Lt. Tragg.

"AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW! Your Horniness is soo cute!" said Kelly Ann...who sat on his lap..


and began kissing him passionately...

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU, OH MY GOODNESS, YOU ARE SO HARD!OUUUUUUU!" she exclaimed.

"AWWWW BABY, LET'S GET OUT OF HERE AND GET BACK TO YOUR PLACE!" he moaned.

"OKAY!!! WOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU! YES....I NEED TO RIDE THAT HORSE!! OUUUUUU" she cooed.

Neither of them noticed us all filing out and leaving at 2:15 AM. Curley's had been closed for 15 minutes...They were the last two to leave. It had been another peaceful night...No fights....no arguments, no police presence... Just a mellow night where couples laughed, talked, drank and made out....



As the buses came and took all of us home...

and to Elaine's loft, where she packed overnite Bags and left with Olivia, Me, Beverly and Nelson.

and came back to our Office/Duplex.


and the bedroom in our sub-basement where she got a good nights sleep, her first in many nights.



III-

FRIDAY MORNING!


"Olivia....that bed in your sub-basement was the most comfortable bed I've slept in in ages...and breakfast this morning hit the spot.....I can't thank you enough for letting me crash here for a few days."said Elaine...

"You're welcome.. Elaine ,I've got to tell you they found a lot of Digitalis in his system...and it had to have been administered earlier...either while you two were at dinner or afterwords...That Sangria in your house was loaded with it...and only your fingerprints and his are on the pitcher. It's circumstantial, but as a lawyer yourself you know cases have been won and lost on less." said Olivia.


"I don't even know what this Digitalis is." said Elaine..."Is it poison?" she asked.
 
"Not exactly...." I said. Digitalis is  often prescribed for patients in atrial fibrillation, especially if they have been diagnosed with congestive heart failure. Digitalia was approved for heart failure in 1998 under current regulations by the Food and Drug Administration on the basis of prospective, randomized study and clinical trials. It was also approved for the control of ventricular response rate for patients with atrial fibrillation. American College of Cardiology/American Heart Association guidelines recommend digoxin for symptomatic chronic heart failure for patients with reduced systolic function, preservation of systolic function, and/or rate control for atrial fibrillation with a rapid ventricular response. Heart Failure Society of America guidelines for heart failure provide similar recommendations. Despite its relatively recent approval by the Food and Drug Administration and the guideline recommendations, the therapeutic use of digitalis is declining in patients with heart failure—likely the result of several factors. The main factor is the more recent introduction of several drugs shown in randomised controlled studies to improve outcomes in heart failure. Safety concerns regarding a proposed link between digitalis therapy and increased mortality seen in observational studies may have contributed to the decline in therapeutic use of digitalis, however a systematic review of 75 studies including four million patient years of patient follow-up showed that in properly designed randomised controlled studies, mortality was no higher in patients given digoxin than in those given placebo. Some dentists use it when doing root canals or other  extensive dental surgery, to slow the heart rate when operating."  I explained.


"In English that means it's primarily Heart Medication.... If you have a healthy heart and don't need it...IT WILL KILL YOU! and if you are given too much of it...IT WILL KILL YOU!" said Beverly.

"You said Owen was healthy right?" asked Nelson..

"Oh Yes...He played Raquetball three days a week with his Dentist and another friend...He swam regularly, rode bikes and jogged...He was in great shape...There was nothing wrong with his heart."said Elaine. And nothing wrong with his penis either , she thought, he was great in bed, she thought to herself.

"Had he seen a Doctor lately ? He might have had a heart condition and not known about it." said Josie.


"He was at the dentist yesterday....that's the only doctor I know he saw...Oh this may not be important...but that Dentist , Harry Rather...was his friend, but kind of a romantic rival.....He asked me out a few times after I moved to Cherry Hill.... He has another office over there and he did some Bridgework on my mouth....I rebuffed him several times.....When he heard I was back in Philly...He asked me again...I told him I had started seeing his friend, Owen...but I relented and went out with him. It wasn't a bad date...Nice restaurant...Drinks at a nice small bar in Cherry Hill...We saw a comedian...She was horrible...She claims to be a lawyer too!   We laughed about how bad she was later on...We didn't have sex....He wanted to....but I uh declined...That was last month...Just thought I'd mention that." said Elaine.

"That may not be anything....You said they were friends right and he had dental work done yesterday? and he also has done work on your mouth too? Give me his name, address and both of his office addresses and his phone number.. I may need to check him out.." I said.

"Did you go anywhere before your date with Owen?" asked Bresha.


''To My Hairdresser...Do you want her information too?" asked Elaine.

"I don't think so....Do we need that Donnie Ray?" Olivia asked me.

"No I don't think so..." I said.



"Refreshments folks." said Alfreda.. She brought us all tumblers of  hot coffee and Ham and Cheese croissants...








"Oh My God Alfreda, you are an Angel." said Olivia.
 
"Yessssssss this was right on time." I said.


"That's my momma." said Beverly...
"Since we have your attention Elaine...We might as well go through this next part.."said Nelson as he chowed down...




Josie pulled out a Portal..... 

"Even though you are staying in our sub-basement...You can get daily updates on the progress of your trial from us on this.." said Josie.




"If you should go out and feel the need to contact us...Write this number down...It's a burner phone..We change the sim card every other day...don't call our personal phones or business phones..You contact us on this.. It's a secure line...Explained Bresha.

''Wowwww, you guys don't play.." said Elaine,impressed.
"That's why we win cases." said Nelson.
Olivia smiled.  "He's right"


IV-



Later Olivia took Elaine into our law library.....in the adjacent building, which she also owned.

"This is where we study your case in and out...The girls here look up any law that might have something to do with your type of case, predicates and laws from previous or like cases." said Olivia.
"No wonder you guys were so well prepared when I went up against you." said Elaine, observing Beverly, Josie and Bresha going to work...on their laptops and looking at case files and law books.












Olivia took her next door to the Media Room...

"We stay up on who is in the latest jury pool... Nelson and I decide what kind of juror we want based on the kinda client and case we have... and we look through all of these video files on perspective jurors and come up with questions for the type of juror we want..." said Olivia.

"Oh my god...Is that legal? Knowing who is on the jury pool, I mean?" asked Elaine.



"Very...We don't approach the jury...That would be jury tampering, but we learn all important things there are to know about our jurors...How they vote, where they work, their religion or lack of it, their schooling and educational level...It helps us make an intelligent decision on who we want and who we don't want...." said Nelson.


"WOWWWWWWW!" said Elaine.

"And my girlfriend Yvette,



Set up her suite downtown the same way...And her team basically works the same way mine does."said Olivia. 

 






Speaking of Yvette, Keith, Bee Bee, Sofia, Kahlil and Jade , a team that observers have often said mirrors our team


"That explains so much about how you both win so many cases , are never surprised in court  and are so well prepared."said Elaine, smiling... "Olivia , you ought to teach a clas.."said Elaine.

"Oh I do..at Middleton School of Law ever so often...That's where I met Bresha...She was my brightest and favorite student..After she graduated and passed the bar..She interned for us for a year...She interned for Yvette too..We loved her and made her an offer...and she accepted..."said Olivia.


"You're too much...I'm so impressed by you guys."said Elaine.


FRIDAY NIGHT- THE NO ID BAR-

A Little Food and lots of drinks abounded..









''Wow...I love how you guys all hang out together and support each other.." said Elaine, who came out with us  tonight.. Like most of our visitors she loved hanging with us..

"Individually, we were all lonely but driven workaholics who felt isolated from everything but our work.  when they moved in my neighborhood...I became the antidote to that." said Olivia proudly.
 
"My wife and her niece are Earth Mothers....they like to take care of and accomodate people."I said smiling and hugging both of "My girls."


"In English that means we enjoy entertaining."laughed Beverly....
Nelson smiled and munched on a Fried Shrimp and quaffed down his Beer...

"We've got a lot accomplished as far as your case goes Elaine." said Josie.
"Babes, no shop talk...We are out to relax." chided her husband Paris, gently...
"Okayyyyyyyyyyyy" said Josie, running her fingertips over his lips and planting a wet sloppy kiss on them..

"Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm" she moaned.


"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU girllll." he moaned.

"Seems like the last two days went by so fast." said Bresha, who was sitting on her husband's lap sipping her Martini.....She looked at Tony and smiled wickedly and whispered in his ear..
"OUUUUUUUUUUU YOU ARE HARD!"
He smiled raffishly... "I can't help that baby." he said and gobbled up a Shrimp.....

"You handled your business in that kitchen this morning...I just knew we were going to get caught.OUUUUUUUUU"laughed Alfreda , who was also sitting on her husband, Rockland's lap..

"They were in law library and the media room next door and Donnie Ray was out...I knew they'd be in there for a minute...I don't even think anybody knew I'd been there."laughed Rockland.

 

 "What's Up Tomorrow after Brunch?" asked Yvette.

"Well after we get back... How about a movie? Just you and I." said her husband, Gary..

"Yeah it's been a minute since we went on a date date, just the two of us." said Yvette.

"We still having everyone over tomorrow for cards?" asked Keith Jones.
"Yeah...that means after we come back from brunch, we need to go grocery shopping."said Bee Bee.
''We do too!  We can go in my car." said Sofia.
"How bout Ms. Jade's...it can hold more people...Jessica and Chip might need a few things." said Kahlil.

"That's a good idea." said Jade.

"I'm going in to the office for a little while, but I'll join you guys when I get back...Try to save some food."joked Jade's husband, Danny.


"Ouuuu I knowww what you want to do tomorrow after brunch...." laughed Virginia slyly..

"Yes ,spend some alone time with you in the damn sack." said her husband, Jetty. 


"I swear you are the horniest man alive Jetty." said Virginia.

Jazzy was sitting on her husband, Dabnis's lap...She giggled and whispered in his ear..
"YOU ARE SO HARD ,I'M AFRAID TO GET UP.....EVERYBODY WILL SEE IT...CALM YOURSELF dOwN!" she said.
 
"How can I do that when I'm married to the sexiest woman alive?" said Dabnis.

"Awww you really want some don't you?" Jazzy whispered in his ear and they both laughed.
"Heyyy it's been awhile since we've been on a date date..How bout you and I go to the Mermaid Crabhouse and Tavern tomorrow night.?" asked Kayla.
"Throw in Lovers Lane afterwords and you got it."said Ray...

"Ouuuuuuuuu you are sooo nasty...Always throwing sex into the mix."laughed Kayla, playfully swatting him.


"We've got to go grocery shopping tomorrow after Brunch.."said Jessica.
"Keith ,Bee Bee, Sofia ,Kahlil and Jade are going too, maybe we can hitch a ride with them."said Chip.


"Elaine ,I'm glad you're staying with Olivia and Beverly....It's the safest place for you."said Karen.

"My thing is...I want to keep a low public profile right now. Still this beats being locked up..." said Elaine.


"Or wearing an ankle monitoring system and having a curfew." said B.L.

"Yeah it definitely beats that" said Natalie, who smiled,, she was blushing actually while sitting on her husband, David's lap...She whispered in his ear.. "Are you aroused? You're hard as hell"
"Yes..You're too sexy, Just touching you, smelling your perfume turns me on." he whispered.

She looked at her relatively new husband and smiled. "You are wonders for my ego." she said.
She kissed him passionately.

"UMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM I LOVE YOU, DOES THAT MAKE YOUR DREAMS COME TRUE?" she asked.


"YES, ALL OF THEM!" he said...

Brooke smiled. "I thought we were bad, but those two can't keep their hands off of each other."laughed Brooke.
"I can't keep my hands off of you."said Sean , who took her in his arms... and kissed her.

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!" she cooed.
"Newlyweds" laughed Zoey..."Were we that bad?" she asked.

"Worse."laughed her husband, Lem.

"I know, you still chase me around the house sometimes." laughed Zoey.

Another set of newlyweds, Renee and Tyrell were over in a corner, Kissing passionately..


"Oh Rell if we keep this up, I'm going to take my clothes off right here or in the bathroom." cooed Renee.

'We'll be home soon baby." said Tyrell.

as they continued kissing.


It was a beautiful, warm summer night..


And it was very good that we had gotten Elaine out of her loft and had her staying with us..

Below her loft in Judge Kelly Ann Mercer's loft... She and Lt. Tragg were enjoying Friday Night together.

"AWWWWWWWWWWW LAWWWWWD KID, I'M NUTS ABOUT YOU!" he moaned.
"OHHHH MYYYYYY...OUUUUUU HOOOOO HOOOO HOOO HOOO!" she laughed.

"I'm so horny ,I can't see straight." he said as they began kissing.
"When you talk like that you get me so aroused... I'm as horny as a cat in heat...WOUUUUU!" she said, both of her legs shaking as he kissed her.

"VA VA VA VOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM!" he yelled.

He slipped her panties down...
 His eyes bulged out of their sockets almost...

"OH MY GOD....I'VE NEVER SEEN THESE  BEFORE." he said.

"There is a lot you've never seen before?" she said and laughed.

"Oh Baby, I love them.." he said.

"OUUUUUU HOOO HOOO HOOO HOOO HOOO! OHHH MYYYY! THANK YOU!!" she laughed.

"I like you too! I LIKE YOU A LOT!!!" he said in between more smouldering kisses...

"That goes without saying...I KNOW THAT! I LIKE YOU TOO!" she laughed..

"UMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM OH MY GOD! ARTHUR YOU ARE SO HARD AND SO DAMN BIG!!" she cried out.

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH KELLY ANNNNNNN, MY GOODNESS!" he said silently as they sat on the side of her bed and she moved up and down on him..

"OH IS IT GOOD TO YOU? IS IT GOOD TO YOU BABY?  IS IT GOOD TO YOU? BECAUSE IT'S GOOD TO MEEEEEEE! OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!" she moaned.

"AWWW LAWWD YES!" he moaned.
"Friday Night was never this much fun." he said. as she straddled him and rode him like a surfer rides the waves.

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU HOOO HOOO HOOO...no it wasn't...I was usually fast asleep by now." she said.

She was usually fast asleep most nights...but Arthur Tragg had been over almost every night this week...The man was insatiable.

She would be getting a break next week....She had two trials to oversee and would be working. He wouldn't be able to come over for a few nights and she'd be turning in early.

He mounted her doggie style on the bed..

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU YOU MAKE ME FEEL SO NAUGHTY!"she laughed as he entered her and began to thrust away..

"AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW GEEEEEEEZ!" he hollered.



He flipped her over and entered her missionary style.

"AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW LAWWWWWWWD!" he moaned as the bed began to squeak and the headboard rattled..

Her body was shaking... her legs were trembling... her head turned from side to side..

"OUUUUUUU IT FEELS GOOD TO ME... OUUUUUUUUU LET ME RIDE THAT HORSE!! OUUUUUUUUUUUU YOU'RE SO BIG AND SO DAMN HARRRRRRD!!! WOUUUUUUU" she cried out..

"UMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!" he moaned..

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU ARTHURRRRRRRR! I LOVE YOU!!I LOVE YOU SO MUCH!" she cooed.

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HOLY NIGHTT! I THINK I LOVE YOU TOO KID, AWWW LAWWWD!" he moaned..

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!" she cooed.

The bed began to squeak something crazy....and the two of them began making sweet sweet love..

"OHHHHHHHHHHHH  !!!!  OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU  LIEUTENANT!!
UMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM ARTHURRRRRRR,WOUUUUUUUUU!" she moaned..as the bed rocked and squeaked louder than it had since they'd begun making sweet love... The headboard creaked and sounded like it might split in half...

"YOUR HONOR, YOUR HONOR  baby....Oh my goddd this is sooooooooo damn good.." he moaned...

" OHHHHHH MYYYYYYYYYYYYYY! I LOVE IT WHEN YOU CALL ME THAT!!!!" she screamed out....

The bed squeaked even louder...

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUU!" she cooed. She had yet another intense orgasm , that had her crying like a school girl, had her head turning from side to side and had her legs trembling...

"OUUUUUUUUUUUU WHYYYYYYY?? WHYYYYYY?? WHY DO YOU HAVE TO DO IT TO ME SO DAMN GOOD???OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!  LIEUTENANT, AWWWWWWWWW LAWWWWD WHYYYYY?" she cried out..

"AWWWWWWWWWWWWW SWEEEEEET BABYYYYYY! OUUUUUUUUU! I THINK...I THINK I'M LOSING MY MIND!!! OHHHHHHHH HOLY NIGHT!!OHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" he moaned..

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!" she cooed loudly.

"UMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMPH!! VA VA VA VOOOOOOOOOOOM!" he moaned lously...
Assistant District Attorney Courtland James was standing outside of Judge Mercer's loft... He heard all of the racket, the moaning and cooing and the bed squeaking out of control. He smiled. He had been by here before...He knew Lt. Tragg had been seeing her. It wasn't a secret, all of the ADA's and Judges laughed about it, The cops even knew...He laughed and shook his head..."Oh Tragg got lucky with her..
She's new in town...She doesn't know him like we know him" he thought. ''He's laying some serious pipe in there, like I'm gonna be doing in a few minutes." he mused. He walked up the back stairs....

He was here because Attorney Elaine Young lived here.. He knew she'd been released on bail and he figured with her boyfriend, ,and his former friend, Owen Clifford dead...Now would be the perfect night to pay her a "Booty call"..He had sent her about three unanswered texts..He had no idea that she was staying with us and that she was miles away at the NO ID BAR..


He had a bottle of wine and a fresh bouquet of roses with him too!  He missed Elaine so much.. ,He couldn't wait to get into her panties again, kiss her soft lips, feel her sexy body...He was very aroused as he knocked on her door.




"Oh Elaine, Elaine honey...It's me, Courtland....I thought after the tragedy you could  use a little comforting." he said.



He didn't see the surgical knife that plunged into his back...but he felt it...His mouth opened wide, but no sound came out!!!

He dropped his bottle of wine...it shattered!!!!....He dropped his flowers... He gasped for air and then collapsed...

His mysterious assailant ran away into the darkness of the night!

(TO BE CONTINUED)



5 comments:

James Perkins said...

OUCH! I DIDN'T SEE THAT COMING! HE DIDN'T EITHER!

Angie B. said...

LOL! JAMES, YOU'RE WRONG FOR THAT!-LMAO!

Toni said...

WOW!! WHAT AN ENDING...THIS STORY WAS SO PEACEFUL AND THEN BAM, YOU HIT US WITH A MURDeR!

Sunflower said...

Not just a murder , but the murder of a semi regular charactor too! Wowwww!

Anonymous said...

Standing and Applauding and throwing my panties and bra sky high....This story was loaded with sex.I loved it!