Thursday, June 20, 2024

So Many Lawyers

       


Olivia Marissa Bennett-Alexander

Graduated , Philadelphia High School for Girls

B.A. Administration of Justice, Pre-Law, Trial Advocacy -Temple University..

J.D.-University of Pennsylvania Law School

Passed the Bar, Pennsylvania, New York, New Jersey, Deleware, Louisiana, Texas, California

 Speaks French and Spanish Fluently...

Worked as a Public Defender, -Philadelphia PA.

Worked for Bach and Roach LLC, as Associate Attorney

Founding partner-Alexander & West , Attorneys at law..

Divorced- Elwood Barnes..,Corporate Attorney 

No Children, two miscarriages..

Married-Donnie Ray Alexander

Beverly Cheryl West-East

Graduated , Philadelphia High School for Girls

B.A. Administration of Justice, Pre-Law-Trial Advocacy, Temple University..

J.D.-University of Pennsylvania Law School

Passed the Bar, Pennsylvania, New York, New Jersey, Deleware, Louisiana, Texas, California

 Speaks French and Spanish Fluently...

Worked as a Public Defender,-Philadelphia PA.

 Founding Partner-Alexander & West Attorney's at Law.

Daughter of Olivia's Older Half Brother, James West... Olivia's Niece

Married to Nelson East.

Nelson Sean East

Graduated, West Catholic High School-Philadelphia PA.

B.A. Administration of Justice, Pre-Law- St. Johns University, New York City
Psychology Minor...

J.D. -St. Johns University Law School, New York City..

Passed The Bar , New York, Pennsylvania, Deleware, New Jersey, Texas, California 

Speaks Spanish , French and Russian Fluently...

Worked as
Public Defender, -Philadelphia PA.

 Associate Attorney at Robert Foxworth and Associates.

Associate Attorney at Alexander and West , Attorneys at law.

Married to Beverly West

Donnie Ray Alexander

Born and Raised in New Orleans, Louisiana.

Educated in New Orleans Public Schools..

Associates Degree- New Orleans Community College-Administration of Justice, Pre Law

Homicide Detective, New Orleans Police Department, Retired.

Principal Investigator, Alexander and West Attorneys at law-Philadelphia PA.

Married to Olivia Bennett

Also a semi-professional musician

Josephine Boyd

Born in Philadelphia PA.

Raised in Red Hook Section of New York City 

Bachelors of Science, Architecture from Fisk University

Master in Business Administration- University of Pennsylvania.

Para -Legal -Alexander & West Attorneys at law.

JD- Drexel  University -The Thomas Kline Law School..

Passed the Bar in Pennsylvania, New Jersey, Deleware, New York, Texas, California

Associate Attorney-Alexander & West, Attorneys at Law, Philadelphia.

Married to Paris Boyd


Bresha Billips

Graduated from Philadelphia High School For Girls

B.A. Administration of Justice,/ Trial advocacy /Pre Law- Lasalle University, Philadelphia PA.

J.D.- Middleton Law School, Bayside ,Pennsylvania.

Passed the bar, Pennsylvania, Deleware, New Jersey, New York, California.

Speaks Spanish and French Fluently...

Associate Attorney at Alexander and West , Attorneys at law...

Married to Attorney Tony Billips



OFFICE OF ASSISTANT DISTRICT ATTORNEY BRUCE KIRBY

New ADA Bruce Kirby studied our dossiers... He liked to know all of the players ,including the attorneys he would be facing. Of us he thought... "Pretty good, pretty astute attorneys...quite a record."
He had compiled quite a record himself as an Assistant District Attorney in Manhattan.  He had moved to Philadelphia after his divorce because it was a smaller city and a lot cheaper to live in... He liked it here.

The woman he was prosecuting wasn't your typical defendent... She was like him, an Attorney...


ELAINE ELIZABETH YOUNG-

Born in Elizabethtown, New Jersey...

Graduated from Elizabethtown High School..

Valedictorian..

Bachelor's Degree from Rutgers University where she studied Pre Law /Administration of Justice...Trial Advocacy

J.D.- Princeton Law School.

Passed the Bar in New Jersey/Pennsylvania/New York/Deleware

Assistant District Attorney in Camden County , New Jersey

Assistant District Attorney -Cherry Hill, New Jersey

Married Attorney James Wickersham of Philadelphia PA.

Moved to Philadelphia...Joined the Wickersham Law firm...

Wickersham was disbarred and is presently serving a Federal Prison term of 10 years for Wire Fraud, Identity Theft and extortion of several clients...

Divorced from Wickersham...

Assistant District Attorney-Philadelphia District Attorney's Office

Associate Attorney -Mccluskey/Cozen/Connor & Pratt

Associate Attorney - The Harris Group

Married Attorney Roderick Nellis...

Nellis was killed by the husband of a woman he was having a torrid affair with...

Assistant District Attorney-Philadelphia District Attorney's Office

Associate Attorney- The Women's Law Project

Senior Associate Attorney Phillip Morris and Sons



Not your typical suspect , he mused...So Many Lawyers involved in this case... 



And At Our Office /Duplex, Olivia was also studying up on our competition..





Bruce Kirby Jr.

Son of Honorable Judge Bruce Kirby Sr.

Born in New York City, New York (Borough of Queens)

Educated in New York City Public Schools.

B.A. Administration of Justice, Pre-Law- St. Johns University, New York City
Psychology Minor...

J.D. -Columbia University Law School, New York City..

Passed The Bar , New York, Pennsylvania, Deleware, New Jersey, Texas, California 

Speaks Spanish , French and Russian Fluently...

Worked as a Public defender, New York City

Assistant District Attorney, New York City...

Associate Attorney at Cresson and Wells, Attorneys at Law

Senior Associate Attorney at Smith, Smith and Smith Attorneys at Law.

Married to Corporate Attorney Denise Pendelton- Kirby.  

9 years, Divorced...

Moved to Philadelphia Pa.

Assistant District Attorney-Philadelphia...


Beverly peered at her Aunt's laptop.....

"Hmmmm so that's who we are up against huh?   A New Yorker eh?" she said.


"That's right Neicey Poo....Kelly Ann Mercer is going to be our Judge...She's a sweety pie...but she's new too....I've often wondered about her past...Her being new to the area and all..."said Olivia.

"I'm curious too!  Look her up Auntay..."said Beverly...

And Olivia keyed her up...



Kelly Ann Mercer

Born in Enterprise, Alabama...

Daughter of Civil Rights Attorney Clyde Mercer...

Educated in Enterprise Public Schools...

Was a Cheerleader and Valedictorian of her High school,
elected Prom Queen of her High school in her Senior Year.

Modeled Bathing Suits and Lingerie for local magazines. This partially paid for her college and law school.

B.A. Administration of Justice, Pre-Law, Trial Advocacy- University of Alabama.

J.D.-University of Alabama School of Law.

Passed the bar in Alabama, Georgia, New York. Pennsylvania, Delaware and New Jersey

Associate Attorney Butler and Snow-Birmingham

Associate Attorney Bartlett and Hunter- Birmingham

(Left Birmingham after a lengthy affair with married attorney Hubert Bartlett, of Bartlett and Hunter ended abruptly and badly. )

Moved to New York City 

Public Defender-New York City

Assistant District Attorney-New York City..

Briefly engaged to Attorney Ennis Hunter...Engagement broken off

Moved to Philadelphia in 2021, was elected Judge of Common Pleas Court, 2022


"Ouuuuuu she's got quite a history...Modeled Bathing suits and lingerie to pay for college and law school...ouuuuuuuuu...an affair with a married man and a broken engagement....ouuuuuuu!" said Beverly...


"I modeled Bathing suits and Lingerie too when I was in Law school for "Pocket Change..." Your Father and Grandfather paid for everything else....They never knew... She didn't do anything more villainous than anyone else...She's alright... I can't judge her for the men she got involved with...Look at my first husband and that other guy I was involved with....to name just a few. So Many lawyers involved in this case....Us , the ADA naturally, the defendant and the victim."said Olivia...

"Yeah. how about that! I remember when you used to go to New York for the weekend....I wanted to go...but you wouldn't let me....I was too young at the time...." said Beverly remembering.

Nelson, Josie and Bresha walked into the conference room..

''We are ready to go...We have the type of jurors we need." said Nelson.
''And we have a strategy, a viable trial strategy."said Josie...

''We are ready to go." said Bresha.

"That's Good!  Where is Elaine?" asked Olivia.

''She is in town...She wanted to do a little shopping." said Alfreda.

"Just as long as she doesn't go to the dentist.." said Olivia..

Everyone burst into laughter...


II-


That Night-


At our Office /Duplex-


"I was at the M.E.'s office... I learned some interesting things today that I will share with everybody tomorrow." I said.


"You're too horny to enlighten me tonight right?" said Olivia with a smile..she was sitting on the side of the bed in a white lace baby doll..


"Honest Answer? yes I am...." I said.


"I'm not surprised.... I learned some interesting facts about Judge Kelly Mercer and our Prosecutor, Newcomer from New York...Bruce Kirby...butttttttttt I can wait until tomorrow morning at Breakfast to discuss it."said Olivia..



"Very Interesting..You know what else is interesting?" I said, pulling her to me...and kissing her in the corner of our bedroom...




"What is that?" she whispered...




"How long I can keep my hands off of you..." I whispered...




"Not long once I'm undressed huh?" she said..




"Not long period,,," I said..


"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!" she moaned...

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuu you are so smooth.." she laughed and we continued kissing
The kissing got hotter and hotter....

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU HUSBAND!" cooed Olivia...


"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH, NOW THIS IS HOW YOU END A DAMN DAY....LAWWWD!." I said.




"YOU ARE SOOOO SILLY!" laughed Olivia...
"Ouuuuuu you are so horny...." she whispered...

"I am....." I said.
 
"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu...it never takes much, just you being alone with me.." she said..


We continued to kiss, She helped me undress.....

"Oh My godddd look at youuuuuu...OUUUUUUUUUUUUU!" she exclaimed...and stroked me gently.

"UMMMMMMPH YOU ARE HARD!!!! AND HUGE!!!!" she exclaimed in between hot smoldering kisses....Olivia was devouring my lips...
I marveled at her pretty panties......and bra, which I unhooked...






I slowly slipped her panties  down...




"Myyyyyyyy wordd... these are beautiful...WOWWWWWW! " I said, admiring her beautiful panties.

"You are so crazy Donny Ray. Beverly and Kayla convinced me to buy these,...They're a bit colorful for my tastes...The matching bra too that I had on earlier, but she said that you'd love this set.. "laughed Olivia.

"Remind me to thank Beverly and Kayla...buy them something nice for Christmas..Their birthdays have already passed" I laughed.

"I'll do that....You are sooooooo silly." she laughed..

I lifted her up and entered her slowly...

"UMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM" I moaned..

"I love to hear you moan.." she whispered in my ear.. "Ouuuuuuu let me ride this horse of yours...ouuuuuuuuuuuu" she added..




"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! .....UMMMMMMMM" was all I could get out..

"UMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM YOU FEEL SO DAMN GOOOOOD!" Olivia cooed...as I spread her legs and entered her on the chest of drawers...

"AWWWWWWWWWWWWWW LAWWWWWWWWD!" I said..

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH MY GODDDDDD!! DONNIE RAYYYYYY!! UMMMMMM!" she cooed.

She moved up and down on me....driving me to near delirium...as we sat on the side of the bed...
She straddled me and rode me cowgirl girl style on top of the bed..
"UMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM....UMMMMMMMMMMM...UMMMMMMMMMMM!" I moaned.

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH DONNIE RAYYYYYYYY!!OUUUUUUUUUUU!" she cooed softly...

"UMMMMMMMMMMM"
 I MOANED AS I ENTERED HER MISSIONARY STYLE ON THE BED..She was so soft, so incredibly wet....and smelled like a newborn baby.....I was delirious..

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU LAWWWWWWWWWD!
OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!" she cooed..
"ENJOYING YOUR NIGHT DONNIE RAY...OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!" she yelled out...

"I AMMMMM!" I roared.

"SO AM I!" she said.... "OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!" she yelled out...

Our bed was really getting a workout.........

She wrapped her legs around my waist and wrapped her arms around my neck as I plunged deeper into her..

Her body began to tremble something fierce and there was a look of almost fear in her pretty brown eyes as her head jerked from side to side and tears streamed down the side of her face...She was having an intense orgasm...
"UMMMMM I'm enjoying this moment!" I moaned...

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUU MEOWWWWWWWWW!" she cooed...

For the next NINE TO TEN HOURS....Olivia and I were in total bliss.
We rested peacefully under a nice harvest moon after we were finished....Olivia even snored a little bit....I wrapped my arms around her and held her tightly until I myself fell asleep.
Like wise downstairs..Beverly and Nelson were making a night of it..
"Come here ,. Take my clothes off!" whispered Beverly, softly to Nelson..
"I'd like nothing better, I've been looking at you and wanting to do that all day...Especially in the Law Library...you kept dropping things and bending over..." said Nelson...
They kissed slowly , softly...as Beverly undressed and got ready for bed..

"Nasty! I know that...I could tell...I saw you looking at me.." she laughed..


Nelson laughed...

"You knew what you were doing." he said.




Nelson slowly slipped her panties down and off..

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU, YOU ARE SOOO SMOOTH WITH THAT!" Beverly said..

"It comes from practice baby!" he said slyly and laughed...

"Uh practice and a fertile Imagination....I'll bet you think about different ways to do this all day.." said Beverly....

"Well not all day, but enough." admitted Nelson, grinning...

"Nasty!" she giggled.
He lifted her petite body up and entered her slowly and gently... bringing her to a quick orgasm...She wrapped her arms around him and spread her legs even wider..Nelson was losing his mind....

"UMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM..OHHHH MY GODDDDDDD BEVERLYYYYYY!" he moaned.

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU NELSON!!! OUUUUUUUUUUU MY GOODNESSS!" she moaned...
Once more, he placed her on the bathroom sink, spread her legs and entered her again, slowly and softly...She held him for dear life , while her body trembled.. and sweat and tears ran down the side of her face,,she couldn't believe she was having another orgasm..and so soon!


They sat on the side of the bed while Beverly passionately kissed him and rode him up and down, driving them both to levels of delirium...

"OHHHHHHHHHHH I LOVE YOU SOOOO MUCH!!! I DIDN'T WANT TO LOVE YOU SOOOO MUCH BUT I COULDN'T HELP IT!" she cried out, crying like a baby, her head moving from side to side....her body trembling...while she continued to kiss him slowly and softly....

"BEVERLY, BEVERLY CHERYL, OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU YOU ARE DRIVING ME CRAZY!!" he screamed out!!! OUUUUUUUUUU!" he moaned...


"OUUUUUUU YOU CALLING ME BY MY GOVERNMENT NAME NOW!!! IT MUST BE GOOD TO YA!" she howled..as he parted her legs and entered her missionary style..

"OH IT IS!! IT IS!" he moaned .....


"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU WOUUUUUUUUUUUUU!" moaned Beverly...

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH GIRLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL!!!!" moaned Nelson..

For the next NINE TO TEN HOURS....Beverly  and Nelson were in total bliss, their bed getting a nice workout!!!!


Finally resting peacefully, with Beverly ,sleeping like a baby on top of her husband....Both of them snoring loudly....

At Elaine's Loft... Judge Kelly Ann Mercer and Lt. Tragg were inside her loft....He hadn't been over her loft for four days..Both of them were extremely horny for each other...

"Ouuuuuuuu I wasn't going to have you over tonight...I have more preparation to do for my case...but I couldn't help it...I had to see you.." she said..
"Oh and I was so glad you called...I had cleaned my house as much as possible...I needed to see you too!."said Lt. Tragg.


"OUUUUUUUUUUU LIEUTENANT, LUCKY FOR YOU I AM  VERY, VERY HORNY!" she said.

"HEH HEH HEH HEH HEH!  SO AM I..HEH HEH HEH!" he laughed..

"NOTHING NEW THERE...WHEN AREN'T YOU HORNY? YOU HAD YOUR HANDS, ALL DOWN MY PANTIES AGAIN TODAY IN SAM MOTHER'S DINER!!! WE WERE IN PUBLIC, YOU'VE GOT TO STOP THAT!!! OUUUUUUUUU!" she giggled.


"I CAN'T HELP IT!!!! YOU'RE SO SEXY!" he moaned..

"OUUUUUU HOOOO HOOO HOOOOOOOOOO...THANK YOUUUUUUU!" she giggled.

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHH...AWWWWWWWW KELLY ANN...LET'S GET EM OFF!" he moaned..

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU! YOU ARE SOOOO NASTY AND HORNY!!!!" she cooed...

"YES I AMMMMMMM SWEET BABY!" he said..

He slipped her panties down....

"OUUUUUUUUUUU ARTHUR .." she exclaimed..

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!" he said..

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU YOU HORNY DOG YOUU!! UMMMMMMMM!" she moaned..Her legs shaking..


They wound up in bed, making love...The bed was rocking something terrible...the headboard was shaking as though it might come loose..

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU! YOU ARE A BEAST! OH MY GODDDDD!" she screamed...

"AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW LAWWWWWWWWWWWWWD!: he cried out..

The bed was squeaking loudly and the headboard was slamming hard against the wall...

EIGHT TO NINE HOURS went by seemlessly.

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...."   he yelled out..

"UMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM..."she said..she had another intense orgasm...


"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU....ARTHUR!!! OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!"she cooed....

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH." he cried out..

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU ARTHURRRRRR!!!!!! I'M GONNA RIDE THIS HORSE TONIGHT.!!!!!!!..UMMMMMMMMMM!" she said, she said riding him cowgirl style..

"OHHH MY GODDDD!"he said...He didn't know if he was coming or going....

"OHHHH, AHHHHHHHH I CAN'T CONTROL MYSELF...OHHHHHHHH LAWWWD!UMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM I'M ABOUT TO BLOW MY LOADD!! UGHHHHHHHHHHH!!"he moaned..

"OHHHHH ARTHURRRRRRR!!! OUUUUUUUUU! NOT YET....NOT YET....HOLD ON!!!"she said...her head turning from side to side, her body trembling and tears and sweat just streaming down her face...she was having aother intense orgasm...

ANOTHER TWO HOURS DRIFTED BY!!!

They both climaxed together.....

They stood in the window, kissing passionately....

"ARTHURRRRR" she moaned..

"KELLLLLLY ANNNN!" he cried out..


All the while they were being watched....

"MY GODDDD! That Judge is a real Hot Tamale.....I've seen her in public with her conservative suits and her prissy, super professional nature.. I'd never guess she was a complete animal behind closed doors...Arthur Tragg had gotten ahold of canned lightning with her...Lucky dog....." He laughed..

He walked up the back stairs to Elaine's loft...He checked her mailbox. There was no mail...So she'd obviously been home to collect her mail...(Nelson and Beverly drove her by to get her mail twice this week..She paid her bills on line mostly...but there were some magazines that she subscribed to.)

The lights in her loft were off....The door was locked...and cold.. It didn't look like anyone was at home or had been here in days.  Was she staying with this new guy??He wondered... The thought of that was driving him that much more bonkers..

He had called her 92 times to no avail...Both of her phones were off. His 127 text messages went unanswered....

He peeked back into Judge Mercer's window..

She and Lt. Tragg were at it again...
He had her in the window, her legs spread and he pounding into her doggie style...

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU YOU HORNY DOG YOUU!! UMMMMMMMM!" she moaned..Her legs shaking..

"AWWWWWWWWWWWW GEEEEEEEEEEEZ!" he bellowed....


and then finally on her living room floor...

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!! AWWWWWWWWWWWW LAWDDDDD!" he yelled out..

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU! YOU ARE A BEAST! OH MY GODDDDD!" she screamed...


"THAT SHOULD BE ME AND ELAINE!!!" snarled a very angry and distraught Dr. Harry Rather...


He got in his car and angrilly sped off!

III-


The next morning in the conference room , I broke it down for everybody..



On a Monitor I showed them the late Owen Clifford's Dental Charts...


"I got this from the M.E.'s office... Owen had dental work done earlier in the day on the day he died...He told Elaine that he had a cavity filled... Here is the cavity...It wasn't filled...They found a bit of digitalis in the cavity , a time lapsed digitalis pill that might feel like a filling , but that disolved after a few hours." I said.

'So you think that the dentist injected the digitalis in him and it was in him from the time he left the office until his death hours later....but what about the Sangria...It was loaded with it." asked Olivia.
 
''Elaine...has Dr. Rather ever been inside your Loft.?" I asked.


"No, Never...but that bottle of Sangria was a birthday gift he had given to Owen....Owen's birthday was the week before and he gave him that bottle the week before."said Elaine.


"WOWWW! A Double whammy....He wanted to make sure he got it."said Beverly.

"Yeah, but you could have drank that too! Wasn't he concerned about you?" asked Nelson.

"Nooo, I don't drink Sangria...Owen knows that.....You think Owen was behind this?" said Elaine.

"Yes and the motive is YOU Elaine... he wanted the field clear for you.....Owen was his biggest competitor...You had really started liking him and going out with him....He had to get him permanantly out of the way...and Courtland James wouldn't stay away ,so he gave him some incentive....a poke in the back..." said Josie.


"You said he's called you 92 times and texted you 127 times....That's a guy who won't take no for an answer..."said Bresha..


Our Doorbell rang...

Alfreda answered the door..
''Well Helllloooooooo" said Attorney H. Stanley Stanlison, who was looking Alfreda up and down like a hungry wolf..... "Please tell me you're single..." he said.

''Sorry I'm taken..."said Alfreda with a smile..

"Welllllll your husband is a very lucky man....Very Lucky.....My name is Stanlison, H.Stanley Stanlison...I used to be a Judge....Your employer practiced in my court....Now I am an attorney in private practice and I'd like to see her on a legal matter." he said.

"Follow me." said Alfreda..

"Ummmph Ummmmph Ummmmmph! Yes mam!" he said....

Alfreda walked him into our conference room. She couldn't believe he was openly flirting with her like this.

"Olivia , this man says he has business with you." she said.

"Olivia...Nice seeing you again...I see you're meeting with your client... So let me get to the point.. Your Husband has been to see my client once and told if he had any more questions to contact me...Yet he  stopped by my client, Dr. Harry Rather's office yesterday and questioned the receptionist and asked to see some dental records , which he was not privy to..Since he ignored my client's request...I am here with this a Cease and Desist order for not only your husband, but you and your staff attorneys...You are not to go within 300 feet of my client or call him or make any contact with him....You are to talk to me if you have any questions." said H. Stanley Stanlison , who passed Olivia the order. 

Olivia read the order.... She smiled. " As I suspected everything is in order... Okay!" she said.
 
"And now Mr. Stanlison...We have something for you...Something you can give your client." I said.



Beverly passed him a Subpoena.
"This is a subpoena, For you, Bedtime Reading."said Beverly making reference to the former Judge being subpoenaed in a federal case a few years back and though he was found not guilty of any wrong doing...He was forced to leave the bench and go into private practice once again.



"Tell your client...We want to see him in court...We have some questions to ask him." said Nelson.

Elaine sat there looking pensive, staring at H. Stanley Stanlison with an icy hatred...

He stared at Josie's Breasts and at Bresha....."My GODDdd Olivia keeps some attractive females around her." he thought to himself.

"He gives me the creeps..." Josie whispered to Bresha.

"Yeah, me too!" said Bresha.

''Well if there is nothing else...I suppose that concludes our business." said Olivia with a smile.

''Well! I'll see you all in court." he said. "Her husband is like a Rooster in the hen house....All these attractive women around him...Lucky devil." he thought to himself.


Alfreda walked him out.....


IV-

FRIDAY NIGHT- THE NO I.D. BAR....

Elaine was out with us again...Her trial began Monday.... She appeared relaxed...



As the drinks flowed....Tonight as in usual Friday Nights, the bar went from being a "Hipster's Bar" into a bar with so many lawyers. This wasn't the kind of bars that attracted most attorneys in the city...They mostly populated the fancy bars in Center City....but these lawyers , who mostly worked across the street or down the street all congregated in here tonight..


 "WOUUUUUUUUUUU PASS ME A MOJITO BABY!" said Jazzy....
"Coming Up!" said her husband Dabnis, who grabbed a beer and passed his wife a Mojito.
Kayla sat on her husband's lap with her heels off and on the floor, eating Chicken Wings and flats..
While her husband Ray munched on Shrimp and drank Beer.

Nina Rios drank a Mojito and spoke in Spanish to Attorney Carlos Ortiz, her date for the night..


Attorney Carlos Ortiz smiled and rubbed her legs and answered her in Spanish...laughing....

Jessica Sanchez-Burrows smiled and conversed with both of them in Spanish....
while sitting on her husband, Chip's lap, with her heels on the floor...Chip quaffed down a Beer and a Mojito...


''Well Laney, your trial begins Monday, you nervous?" asked Karen Page.
"Just a little, but not too...They really have a very weak case against me...I can see that." said Elaine Young.

"You shouldn't be , you've got Olivia and Beverly defending you."said her husband, B.L.

"Oh I feel great....These past two weeks with Olivia and Beverly and their team have been great and they have really been working almost around the clock on my behalf....I'm not worried."said Elaine, glad to be out with us all, having a drink tonight..
''I know how you feel about staying with them...Their surroundings are so comfortable.."said Natalie.
"I'll say..." said her husband, David.
"I remember how relaxed and safe they made me feel when they represented me." said Brooke.
''Yeah, I remember you telling me about that experience."said Brooke's husband, Sean...
Zoey was sitting on her husband's lap....Like the other women, her heels were off and on the floor as she munched on Shrimp and quaffed Martini's.

Lem was downing one drink after another, but saying nothing.

"Tonight seems so electric." said Renee smiling.
"Yeah it does.." said  her husband, Tyrell.



More Drinks arrived...along with Shrimp and Fried Chicken.

Olivia smiled...She looked confident.....serene..
 
I rubbed her butt...

"It's going to be alright...I feel it." I said.

"That's not all you're feeling." laughed Olivia.


"I feel like this is the calm before the storm..." said Beverly
"Yeah it is...but I got a feeling this time next week we'll all be feeling a lot less anxious." said her husband, Nelson..

"I think so too Nelson." agreed Josie.
''Ahhhhhh the anxiousness before the big trial." said Paris.

"We've got this and we've been through worse....Remember when we were sued by the crazy man's daughter? That was scary."said Bresha.
"You were an intern then...You didn't have much to lose." said her husband, Tony...

"Yeah but she is right...That was a scary time.." said Alfreda.

"I had no doubt you guys would come through, Just like I have no doubts about this case."said Rockland.

 "Glad you had so much faith in us." laughed Yvette, who had run the defense in the case Bresha was talking about... "I was a nervous wreck every day." said Yvette.


"She Sure was."laughed Gary.

''Well, we are all past that and this case looks a lot easier than that case."said Keith Jones.
His wife, Beatrice sat on his lap ,sipping a Martini, her heels on the floor..
The same could be said for Sofia, also on her husband's lap, her heels on the floor as she sipped a Martini.
Kahlil may have been the only guy drinking a Martini, while munching on Shrimp.

''Tonight feels so electric ."gushed Jade.
"It does...and I guess it's because we have extra people with us tonight."said Danny.






Virginia and Jetty were kissing passionately...





Across Town in Curley's Bar....

"I can't believe this, I send you to deliver a cease and desist order and you return with a Subpoena." said Dr. Rather. '' Seems like Olivia was playing Chess , while you were playing checkers." said Dr. Harry Rather..
"Relax...you got nothing to worry about...They have nothing. I'll be there by your side..."said Attorney H.Stanley Stanlison. ''Speaking of which there is the Judge in your case over there in the corner." he said.

In a dark corner in the back of the bar.... Lt. Tragg and Judge Kelly Ann Mercer sat in a corner..

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH ARTHUR!!!" she moaned.
"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH KELLY ANNNNNNN!" he moaned.
They were kissing passionately...

He had his hands up her dress and had it hiked up so high , you could see her panties..


"You should have seen those two last night...My God..they were really going at it ."laughed Dr. Rather.
''How do you know? How did you see them?" asked H.Stanley Stanlison.

''Judge Mercer lives in the same loft Elaine lives in...I was at her loft last night.. Elaine wasn't there..."said Dr. Harry Rather.

A Cold Chill went down H.Stanley Stanlison's back!


(CONCLUSION NEXT)



No comments: