Friday, August 5, 2011

Soulmates (For The Moment)



Love to hear you on those warm summer nights...
"Ummmmmmmmmmmmm...
ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...."

Ouuuuu babyyyy...
Kissing and squeezing you ....
Holding you tight....
"Ohhhhhhhhh
ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu..."


Making Love to you
on a warm summer night...
while a gentle raindrop falls
to the ground outside...
Makes the night so perfect..
that I'm glad to be alive...
I only wish that I could bottle up this moment in time../





I don't want to live past this moment..
spent with you...
Life could never get much better
regardless of what each of us do...
I don't care to share this feeling with anyone other than you...
You and I..
Here and now...
Soulmates for the moment..
My soulmate...for the moment.../




People search their whole lives for this type of erotic nirvana...
People search for something just like this...
We are hotter than a suana...
and drugs and other avenues of escape
is only temporary bliss...
Inside your thighs....and locked in your arms
is where my new peace exists...
This is my high...
And for me ,Heaven is in the softness of your lips..
When we kiss.../


"Ummmmmmmmmmmmm...
ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...."


"Ouuuuu babyyyy.."






Underneath God's Umbrella of love...
we are sheilded from the rain...
Naked as newborns...
and yet free from shame...
unbothered by the madness of the outside...
Just you and I....
Here and now..
Soulmates for the moment...
Soulmates for the time being...

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Standing And Applauding and throwing my panties and bra to the rafters!

Lisa said...

I'm ready to light a cigarette after reading this!

Cheryl said...

LOL@ LISA- Me too!

Tate2 said...

Tossin my boxers up to the rafters! LMBAO!

Yvonne Anderson said...

WOW!

Brenda said...

@Anonymous-I see you have some like minded company!