Thursday, August 25, 2011

Assertion



Our Bodies so close together.
Tonight, by the ocean, there is such great weather..
My lips massage your lips
My hands silently grip your hips./


My tongue meets your tongue.
We are discovering thatf rench kissing can be so much fun..
Our chests rubbing,
Our bodies overdubbing...
Your nipples teasing my chest.
This feeling is the best.../


Ouu girl...Assertion!



The Music that is playing is being drowned out by your soft moans.
My Hands are roaming your body, seemingly with a mind all their own..
The part of me that makes me a man is at full attention against your pelvis.
Your body is doing a wiggle in the sand that is akin to Elvis../


Inside you're warm and wet and smooth like oil.
I find myself going in and out...
Up and down...
All around....Stroking you...
So hard that it is that I toil.../

Assertion ,Baby!
Ouu girl, Assertion..../


Let me be a little bolder...
I want to get deeper baby...
Let me put your legs over my shoulder...
I want to unlock all of your hidden passion...
And then just stare in those pretty brown eyes
and watch your reaction.../

Assertion....
Assertion ,Baby...
Ouu Girl, Assertion./

Me Inside of you...
underneath the moon..
Assertion!
Assertion....
Assertion ,Baby...
Ouu Girl, Assertion./

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

STANDING AND APPLAUDING AND THROWING MAD PANTIES AT YOU! I NEEDED THIS TODAY!

Tate 2 said...

ROTFLMAO @ANONYMOUS- MAD PANTIES!!!
LOL- Is there Happy panties..LOL!

Meaghan said...

This poem almost made me cum!

Yvonne Anderson said...

Oh my! LOL!

DBH said...

You're a mess Keith-LOL!

Grover Tha Playboy said...

Hot poem bruh!

@Meaghan - If this poem can do that to you...You should get with me...I can do even more!-I'm just sayin!