Monday, March 5, 2012

The Deal


My name is Ray Kind..I used to be what they called a "Box Man"...Expert safe cracker...I was also one of the best Heist guys on the eastern American Coast...I was so good that I only went to jail once....but not before I took the millions in merch that I boosted and stuck it in offshore accounts that the government can't touch and in investments inside the U.S. that have yeilded me a pretty penny.

At one point in my hometown of Philadelphia...I had a front...A bike shop, where it appeared that I owned and made a decent living. I had a nice car and I lived in a small condo.  I kept it low key...I set up scores and paid other people to actually do them...I got my end and they went their way and no one was the wiser...

Unfortunately, a do gooder Private Investigator named Kevin Morris out thought me and here I am today..Serving the sixth month of a one year sentence for drug possession , while The Federalis in the States are trying to make a deal to have me extradited back to Philadelphia to stand trial for conspiracy in a series of jewelry store heists....One in which three people were murdered.

I didn't kill nobody...That was the dumbness of some over zealous operatives of mine... They're dead now!! Thanks to the cops and that do gooder private eye, Kevin Morris..He's an interesting one...A worthy opponent... He and I were both born in Philadelphia Pa. in the exact same hospital on the same day, same year!!! Can wonders never cease?? No wonder he's been the only one to ever outsmart me...

He thinks I'm done...In a box...He's wrong!!!! Today, my lawyer and I are meeting with the Chief of Detectives and the Prison officials in just one hour....You see ,I have worked out a deal!!!

If this deal works out...I'll be out of this prison and out of this country before The FBI and he U.S. State Department can successfully lobby to have me hauled back to Philly to stand trial for those heists...

II-


The prison had a nice little waiting room...Much nicer than American prisons....Although I have only been in one...a Three year stir in a federal pen, which I hear are a lot nicer than State joints.  I sat with my lawyer, a local and corrupt individual named Johan Jordan and waited for the chief of Detectives, a tall six foot four, bull of a man, with a black suit and a fedora named , Michale Thompson.

Thompson didn't hide his total disdain for me and my lawyer...but still he came and he sat with us.. Also present was the warden and six of his top prison guards...

"Alright Mister Kind...Tell us what you know." he said.  He seemed like he was in a hurry and had no time to fool around with me...

"The man you are looking for is named Basil...Basil West...he controls all of the marijuana in this city... He has three men who work for him...I can give you their names and addresses...and I can write down the location of the ship that brings it in and the warehouse where they pick it up.....I can even tell you the name of their connection here in the prison." I said.

"Really?" said Thompson...The warden looked suspicious.

"How do you know all of this?" he asked.

''Basil was my main man...Why do you think I'm locked up in here? From fooling around with him!" I said.

"He's your  uh main man you say and yet you are betraying him?" asked Thompson.

"I got a thing about being locked up...I don't like it....and I really don't want to be put in the hands of the FBI you dig.?" I said.

"Alright...I'll look into what you say...If it checks out.....You'll be released....and....you'll be given safe passage out of this country before the U.S. authorities can broker any extradition deal." he said.

"Good and I'll wire a little eh ,lunch money to yours and the warden's bank accounts to show my sincere gratitude." I said with a smile.

"You disgust me Mr. Kind and one day...one day soon, you'll learn the folly of your ways and pay for everything you've done." said Thompson.

"Maybe...but you'll be spending my disgusting money too now won't you?" I said and laughed.

Thompson and the Warden looked at me as though they both wanted to slit my throat...I just laughed.

III-






Within two weeks, The police rounded up Basil, his three lieutenants and about 15 of his street dealers.  They found the boat that brought the marijuana in and arrested 25 men on the ship and they found the warehouse and arrested another 13 people... It was one of the most successful drug busts in recent times.. Chief of Detectives , Thompson was given several citations and there was talk of a possible run for Mayor!!!!

I had money wired into both his account and the wardens and just like that...After serving six and a half months of a one year sentence...I was released from prison and given one week to be out of the country, never to return....

Inger, my half Black, half white girlfriend was waiting at the prison gates in her car to pick me up when I was released...

"Baby...you're out....You are soooo smart..." she said as she planted a wet kiss on my lips....

"I told ya that there wasn't no jail that could hold me toots." I laughed as I hopped in her car with my one duffell bag holding all of my belongings and sped off to a hotel downtown.

'What's with this hotel?" I said.

"I have a new boyfriend now....He is a good guy..I never tell him about you...You can't stay in the flat." she said.

"New boyfriend?? Inger it's only been six months!!" I said.

"I get lonely...I need warm body...I need sex constantly..I told you that." she said.

'Well I've been locked up for six and a half months...I need sex too." I said.

"I know....and that's why we are going to hotel room....I told my boyfriend that I am out of town, visiting my sick mother." she said and smiled...

"Ohhhhhh, okayyyyyyyy." I said as we hurried and parked in the hotel parking lot , got my room key and hurried to my room...


Once inside the room....I pulled Inger to me and kissed her passionately...a big sloppy wet kiss...She returned the kisses to me...We were kissing as though our lives depended on it...I took her jacket off and then slipped her turtleneck off...She was wearing a black lace bra...and I quickly unhooked it and put one of her nice sized breasts in my mouth and began sucking for dear life...

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu...ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...ohhhhhhhhhhhhh my goddddddddddddddddddddd...Rayyyyyyyy.." she moaned....

She unzippered my trousers and slid them down...I kicked off my shoes and stepped out of them.....She stuck her hands into my boxers and gasped....

"Good gosh...you have a horse in your pants." she said as she felt my bulging erection....

We were both breathing hard and fast and I  worked my way from her breasts to her neck and to her lips...I pulled her tights down and then walked her over to the bed where I slipped them off...She was wearing a black laced thong....I slipped it off....and continued kissing her...She peeked at my erection and shook her head...

"Ohhhhhh..I have missed this soo much...ohhhhh put it in me...stop wasting time...

I layed her across the bed and slowly entered her......She was warm and wet and I was more than ready to start thrusting...It had been a little over six months....

We started out slow, then began to move faster and faster...The bed began to squeak furiously and the headboard began to slam against the wall...

"Ohhhhhhhhhhh, Ohhhhhhhhh baby...." she moaned...

"Damnnnnnnnnnnnn gurlllllll.." I moaned... as I thrusted faster and faster inside of her....She was so round, so soft, so warm....

She wrapped her legs around me so she could take all of me in and I continued....as she moaned and groaned...

After about an hour...I exploded with a rage... and she came too..shaking so furiously, that the headboard nearly came off of the bed...

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu...." she said....



We lay in a bead of sweat and our own liquids in the bed... nude ,cold and spent....





"Damn girl...that was good." I said.

"Yes...it was... I'm sure gonna miss you Ray." she said...Then she moved down a bit...began rubbing my penis until it was again hard and took as much of me as she could in her mouth and began sucking away....

"Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmghhhhhhh..." I moaned......"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.." I said.

She looked up at me and smiled and continued going to town... Just when I was about to come..She stopped..  eased up  and lowered herself down on me....

"Ummmm, I need that big horse inside of me one more time ." she said and she moved up and down on top of me for quite some time....It felt so good that I closed my eyes and just held her close to me as she continued to move up and down....

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu Rayyyyyyyyyy...ohhhhhhhhhhh my goodness...I'm going to miss this soo muchhhhh..ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh." she moaned....

After close to an hour...she began to come furiously, like before...shaking and throwing her head back and moaning loudly... I came too, even more furiously than before......

She eased herself off of me...She kissed me long and hard..Then got up and began collecting her clothes and getting dressed...

'Heyy where are you going?" I asked.

"I am leaving Ray...I can not stay here....Good Bye...and Good Luck." She said as she left..  and just like that, she was dressed and she was gone..She didn't even shower...I lay there in bed, totally exhausted and sleepy...Soon, I drifted off to sleep.

IV-





The next day, I shaved, brushed my teeth and showered and put on some clean clothes... I gathered up my belongings and got on a train...Out of this country and to my next destination...From there I was going to the Islands...and from there, back to Philadelphia...But not of course until the heat was off of course..I had some unfinished business to attend to in Philly... Yes Mr. Morris...You won the last round...but believe me...the next round would be mine!  Just wait!


EPILOUGE:






AMSTERDAM-  To the attention of FBI SPECIAL AGENT, FRANK COTTON-Philadelphia PA.


Subject- Ray Kind


Mr. Raymond Kind has been captured by authorities in Amsterdam, two days ago while leaving train station...Per your requests, Authorities are preparing extradition papers immediately. Mr. Kind will be released to the custody of your agent, Mr. John Stanton and returned to Philadelphia to stand trial this coming Tuesday!


Copenhagen, Chief of Detectives, Michale Thompson.

6 comments:

Brenda said...

LMBAO! Loved it...He thought he was so smart...He got his in the end didn't he?

Tate 2 said...

Dayummmmm! That cop took his money and then double crossed him anyway! LOL!

Grover Tha Playboy said...

He may share a birthd date with Kevin,but he's nowhere near as smart as Kevin...He got played! LOL!

Anonymous said...

Standing and Applauding and hurling my panties and bra to the ceiling! Hot story, surprising ending!

James Perkins said...

Oh my God...Anonymous, you are killing me!LMBAO!

Vanessa said...

Serves him right...He thought he was sooo smart..LOL!