Thursday, April 26, 2012

Nice View


"The movers will be here in about an hour." said my friend Clerow as he, his friend ,Owen Todd and my friend, Ralph Scallion sat at the one table in my new apartment and played cards...

My name is Jacques... I am a cook, My friend ,Ralph Scallion got me a job at his place of business..."The Bottom of the C." and my good friend Clerow found me a new condo , closer to where I will be working. It is much larger than the apartment I had been living in.

Actually...Clerow owned this place...He was renting it to me.

"I can't thank you guys enough for getting me this place and Ralph, for you getting me that job." I said.

"Nothing to it man...You just study and get that citizenship certificate , so that you can stay ." said Ralph Scallion.

"Don't mention it Jacques...You like this spot?" asked Clerow.

"Oh yeah...It's much larger than what I had and it's got an indoor garage where I can park my car." I said.

"Yeah ,I coulda used a set up like this. That way, women wouldn't know when I was home and when I wasn't ." said Ralph Scallion...

Clerow,Owen and I all burst into laughter...

"Shut up Ralph and deal the cards." laughed Owen Todd....

"Them movers must have got lost." I mused...



""Want me to call em?" asked Owen Todd , looking at Clerow...

''Nah...They'll be here." He said.

"Sure they will..." came a female voice... "Traffic is just bad." she said... I looked up and it was Meaghan...A young lady I had met , who lived in my old apartment complex...



Owen ,Ralph and Clerow all looked her way!!!

"Heyy, don't I know you?" asked Clerow...He thought for a moment and then he smiled that toothy grin of his...

''Yeah...You helped me and Kevin crack a murder case.. You was the girlfriend of that rich guy..guy who killed those two girls...Meaghan...Meaghan Hearst." said Clerow.

"That would be me...and you're Kevin Morris's partner...Clerow." she said.

"Yup..you got a good memory kid." he said.

I put my arms around Meaghan and smiled.....

"You mean to tell me that my baby here is a hero?" I asked.  She had never told me about her dealings with Kevin and Clerow...

"Yes sir...If it wasn't for her, we would have never had gotten the goods on that killer...She  oughta tell you about it someday." said Clerow winking at Meaghan...She smiled slyly at him...I imagine it was quite a story and neither one of them said anything else about it...

"Well Jacques...Seein as your lady is here and all...I'm gonna mosey on back to the spot before Dollar Bill misses me.  I expect to see you on Tuesday." he said.

"I'll be there bright and early." I said.

Clerow and Owen Todd got up....

"Nice seeing you again Meaghan." he said..."The movers have instructions on where to put your stuff Jacques...If you need anything...just give me a call...you got my number." he said.

"Sure do...and thanks again guys." I said as they all got up and left...

II-






No sooner than they were out of sight, I pulled Meaghan close to me...Took my foot and kicked the door closed and gave her a nice long and passionate kiss....

"Ummmmm..I can't believe I let you talk me into this." she said.

"Baby...this way, we are far from our former gossiping neighbors....Nobody knows us here." I said.

''Yeah..but me..living with you...Us, being different races and all...It's a bit much...You're the first Black guy I've ...I've ever been with...." she said.

"So what?  Does it matter? Does it make a difference?" I asked..

She looked at my crotch and rubbed the front of my pants a little...

"Ummmmm...not when you've got THAT big thing inside of me...I think I must have gotten hooked.." she laughed...

I was one of three Black people living in our old apartment complex... None of them were women...Everyone else was white... I was 100 percent certain that everyone knew after awhile that Meaghan and I were more than just casual friends...  Either she was seen leaving my apartment or I was seen leaving hers...and at all hours...

I could tell by the dirty looks I got from some people...Both White and Black that it might be a better idea if I moved out!..  Clerow told me that he had a rental property in this nice mixed race area...An equal mix of Black, Hispanic and Asian and a smattering of whites...I liked that!

It took me a whole weekend to convince Meaghan to move in with me....She had said ''No" several times...But when I started moving my stuff out...she got all meloncholly and started talking about how much she was going to miss me...and wound up packing her stuff too...She soon called the Landlord and broke her lease.  This was a big step for her...

III-





Meaghan looked out of my window into the street...

"You've got a nice view.." she said..

A nice breeze was blowing..She was wearing a Black dress with black spaghetti straps...

I walked up behind her, put my arms around her....

"It's going to be alright Meaghan....Do you believe me?" I asked...

''Yeah...I suppose so."she said...

I allowed my hands to feel her breasts outside of her dress....I squeezed them lightly....She smiled...Her hands wandered down and began to rub the outside of my trousers...

''My goodness Jacques...You're hard... It doesn't take much does it?" she asked ,giggling...

I said nothing...I lifted her skirt up from the back .....She took her arm and attempted to move my hand....

"Jacques..What are you doing? " she asked....

"I'm attempting to pull your panties down, what do you think I'm doing??" I said.

''Jacques....It's broad day light...We don't have a bed or a couch yet...and the movers are on their way.." she said.

"I'll be finished before they get here." I said.

''Are you serious?   Really? You're gonna try and do me right here, right now?"she asked..

I didn't answer her...I slipped her panties down along her ankles and I unzipped my pants...I entered her very slowly and gently from the back....

"OHHHHHHHHHHH...OH...Oh...OHHHHH...ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu Jacques...Ouuuuuuuuuuuuu..."she moaned as I began gently pumping her and thrusting inside her doggie style..

My pants were down around my ankles...Her dress was hiked up along the small of her back and I was mounting her furiously....

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu  , we are going to get caught...OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH....your neighbors across the street will see us..Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu..." she continued to moan as I began to go to town....



"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH..." I heard myself yelling as we continued..... Just then....I saw the moving truck pull up...I had to hurry up...I began moving furiously....

''Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu Jacque...JAcquessss..OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH..." she screamed as I exploded!!!  I could feel her shaking a little....

"You okay?" I asked.

"I'm fine, just fix your clothes." she said.

We collected ourselves... I pulled my boxers up and fixed my shirt in my trousers... Meaghan pulled her panties up and fixed her dress...She went to her pocketbook and got her brush and brushed her hair...

Finally the movers came up and knocked on the door.. I let them in...Meaghan and I looked at each other and smiled...It was our little secret...We were certain that they didn't know what we had just done here....

As they moved our furniture into our new condo...One of the movers looked out of the window..The same window we had just been in, having doggie style sex...

"Wow...what floor are we on?" he asked.

"The eighth." I replied...

"Nice view." he said.

Meaghan and I looked at each other and laughed.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Standing And Applauding and throwing my panties at the ceiling!

Brenda said...

@anonymous- This is really getting old now!

Yvonne Anderson said...

This young lady definitely has some issues!

Tate 2 said...

Stop hatin...let that woman do her thing! ROTFLMBAO!