Saturday, April 21, 2012

Never THAT tired!



My Name is Cole....Cole Baxter to be exact....I'm an attorney...I moved from Washington D.C. to Philadelphia because of my hot girlfriend, Nicole Butler... She used to be the best friend and soror of my old college girlfriend...We ran into each other at a friend's wedding and I finally did what I had been fantasizing about for years.

It was worth the wait...She was worth the wait...but today...I'm tired...I've been in court with Chance Howard and our boss, Robert Foxworth for the past two weeks...It was a big case...We won...but I had to put in a lot of research for this case.....

To top that off...I did some research on the side...for Robert's friend, Kevin Morris..a private investigator...I was instrumental in helping him catch a grifter and crack a murder case..I'm beat...

I haven't seen Nicole in about a week....I've talked to her, but I haven't seen her... I poured myself a tall glass of orange juice, mixed it with a little vodka and tossed some ice cubes in it...I drank it down quick....I poured two more glasses...I had a nice buzz...

I undressed and took a nice long and hot shower....I lathered down in my favorite soap and just washed it off and stood under the water for as long as I could... I towelled off and then walked to my bed...

I was too tired to throw on a robe or any pajamas...I just collapsed on the bed nude...


I drifted off into a peaceful sleep....I don't know how long I was asleep before I heard my doorbell ring....

"Who is it?" I said hoarsely...

"It's meeeee..." came the angelic voice that I knew could only belong to Nicole Butler...

"Come on In...It's open.." I said.

I was going to have to stop doing that...I was in Philly...That could potentially be dangerous...

Nicole came in...She had on a black party dress...It was very short...it showed off those great legs of her and that even more enchanting figure...

"Wow baby, you look great!" I said.

"You better stop leaving this door open like this Cole...Somebody could come in here and really take advantage of you." she said with real concern.

I kept looking at her...The fact that I was completely nude went completely by me....

"Damn girl, you look good." I said.

She looked at me and smirked....

"Yes. I can see that you approve....my goodness..." she said, shaking her head and marveling at my already engorged erection...

It was then that I realized that I was nude...

She walked over to my bed... I sat up...She sat down on the bed and began to rub my penis gently and softly...

"Ouuuu..Cole....and you just woke up too...Were you dreaming about me?" she asked.

"I'm always dreaming about you." I said.

"Awwwww..." she said ,continuing to rub.....

I rolled her over on her back and began to kiss her....

"Colllleeeee, stop it...you're going to wrinkle my dress.." she said...

I completely ignored her and reached up under her dress, eased her panties down and slipped them off and mounted her.....I was partially standing up.....she raised her legs up and rested them on my back as I began to stroke her with a reckless abandon...

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu...weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee...ouuuuuuuuuuu Cole, ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh godddddddddddddddd.." she moaned...


She ran her hands through my hair as I continued to stroke her...in and out..in and out
continuously...

"Damn girl...I can't believe you're so wet so soon..." I said.

"It doesn't take much.." she muttered..

"What was that?" I asked...

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu...ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh baby, don't stopppppppppp!" she moaned as I continued to stroke...

"Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmph..." I groaned.....

The bed began to slide and ram into the wall as I applied more force...

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuu..." she moaned..

We both came just minutes apart...  I collapsed on top of her....sweating profusely...She was still in her dress....

"Ohhhh that felt good...I needed that." she said.

"You came over here to get laid didn't you?  I was just a booty call." I said, faking like I was hurt..

"And you were so tired that you couldn't come to see me." she said ,giving me the side eye...

"Oh,I'm never too tired for that!"  I said.

She smiled....Took her dress and her slip off and joined me in the bed....

"I know...Most guys aren't ." she said as she eased up next to me...We both smiled and I put my arms around her and we drifted off into a peaceful sleep.


For. L.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG! I'm Throwing my panties and bra up to the rafters....I liked that!

Cheryl said...

I Love the beautiful erotica you write...It's not raunchy and there is a little bit of a story behind it...LOL!

Toni said...

I love your erotica Keith! It's great to wake up and read on a Saturday Morning! LOL!