Thursday, April 5, 2012

The Royal


"Wow Chess...you really put it on me last night.." laughed my wife,Rell as we woke up the next morning...We had indeed made sweet love six or seven times during the night...It had started out slow and had grown intense with each time...

I had been away from home, running the streets with Chris,Donald Smooth and the guys... I had been in a wild shootout with some New York hitmen just the night before...I was a bit edgy and it may have shown...

"What's the matter baby?" asked Rell...

"Nothin..I'm good." I said smiling..."If you're good." I continued..

"I'm beyond good...I'm going to have to go to Bernadette and get my perm put back in...We uh kind of sweated it out." she said.

I laughed...I watched her as she got out of bed and walked over to the mirror in our bedroom...She certainly looked good.

I watched her snap a photo of herself in the mirror... She was clad only in panties and attempting to pull a black nightshirt  over her head. I smiled...I called to her softly..

"Rell...Come here."

"Huh? " she said and she walked over to the bed...took one look at me and her mouth opened wide...

"Oh Myyyyy.." she said as she put down her phone and crawled back on the bed..


I pulled her to me and kissed her from her neck down to her thighs...Rell began to quiver as I kissed inside her thighs...

"Ohhhhh Chess..ouuuuuu.." she moaned..

I kissed the insides of her thighs, slowly making my way to her beautiful warm and wet vagina. I pulled her panties to the side, and with my tongue, took several long strokes, I parted her legs. I licked from one side to the other side, I licked, and teased her, until I could feel her silently begging me to put my tongue inside her.

I parted her lips with my fingers, and gently darted my tongue in and out of her. At this point, she reached up and grabbed a pillow and buried her face in it.

"OHHHH GOOOD LAWDDDDD...OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.." she screamed..

I felt her moans reverberate through her vagina, as I pressed my mouth firmly against her. As her torso began to stiffen up, and her shapely thighs tightened around my head, I could tell she was about to come. I pushed her legs back, and tongued her clitoris, coaxing her into a writhing orgasm.

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu babyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy..ouuuuuuuuuuuuu.." she moaned...

"Cool it girl...you'll wake the kids.." I said.

"Did you lock the door?" she said...even though I know she didn't care at this point..

"Of course I did." I assured her.

My erection had been raging since she'd gotten out of the bed and was taking photos of herself in the mirror..

I rolled her over and arched her rear end up, facing me and enetered her from behind , doggie style..I entered Rell from the back and began to slowly move in and out...


I pressed the head of my pulsing penis into her dripping wet vagina, then pulled out again and again. I entered her several more times like this, until I could feel her pushing harder and harder against me. I grabbed her hips, and pushed all the way into her. She gasped, as she jerked forward for a moment, then braced herself before thrusting her behind back against my penis. I watched, as each thrust sent waves rippling up her butt cheeks like waves breaking on the Atlantic City shore...

We kept at this for close to an hour...when we both exploded into fierce climaxes...

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU...OHHHH CHESSSS...OHHHHHHHHHHHHH.." screamed Rell...






"Ummmmphhh.".I groaned.

"Ouu Chess...I think we made another baby." she said...

"Ohh shut up...don't say that." I said...

We both laughed at that....

II-





I showered and shaved and got dressed...Rell called out from work...She was exhausted...She got back under the covers and went back to sleep..She said she was going to go to the hair dressers later that day.
I drove to Mabel Jenkin's Soul Food Joint and ordered a plate of Pancakes and Sausage..After all of that sexing...I had worked up quite an appetite...

"Care if I join you?" came a female voice... It was Theresa !!!

"No, come on over." I said... "What are you doing out in the open like this?" I asked..  It hadn't been that long since Chris,Owen Todd ,Donald Smooth and I had shot it out with some New York hitmen dead set on making her divulge her husband's whereabouts..

"I can't stay in that room on top of Josies all day...I felt like I was in prison..." she said.

"I hear that." I said.

She ordered Scrambled Eggs, Bacon, Hash browns, toast, coffee and Orange Juice...

"You got quite an appetite." I said.

"Yeah...Guess I do...There used to be a place like this down the street from the old Royal Theatre." she said.

''Wow...The Royal!  That spot been closed for years...I saw many a flick in there..." I mused, thinking about the old theatre.


"I met Frankie at that Theatre...did you know that?" she mused.

"No..I didn't know that." I said.

"Ironically, I was at the movies with your boy, Chris Thompson." she laughed.

"Oh yeah?" I said, now really interested in this story...

"Uh huh...Chris had gone to the restroom and Frankie came up and started laying down his rap...He said he was way cooler than the guy I was with...Despite the fact I kept tellin him that I was with somebody..He gave me his number anyway...I thought he was cute and his persistance kind of turned me on...I was a crazy young girl." she said.

"Wow." I said.

"I didn't break up with Chris, right away...but eventually I weened myself from him and wound up with Frankie.." she said.  " We used to go to the movies there all the time because as you remember...on the weekends it was just two dollars...Then we'd go down the street to the little diner, which was also called "The Royal" and have dinner...." she mused.

"Wow.." I said in between bites..We ate our food and said nothing else...

"Did they tear that place down?" she asked...

"Nah...but they need to...It's been closed for years and for awhile...Junkies was breakin in there squattin...It's a real eye sore." I said.

"Why don't you and Chris buy it...I hear you guys done bought up everything else?" she mused.

"It's a thought...Maybe we could show movies in there again." I mused...

"Can't believe you talked Chris into leaving the hustling life and goin legit...I always knew you was gonna be someone special...but I thought Chris was gonna wind up dead or in jail.....Wow...Funny how things turned out...Basil Robinson?? He quit ,got married and became a deacon!! Who would 've thought that?" she said.

"Yeah...We was all some wild boys back in the day."I said.

"Not you Chess..You was always about somethin." she said....she grew silent for a minute, then she smiled..
"Wow....memories....Frankie and I had some good times there...He asked me to marry him right outside of there." she said.

"Wow, Frankie!  A real romantic." I cracked.

"Aww Chess, not you!! He never had nothin against you...Just didn't like your boy Chris..Didn't care for Donald "Smooth" either or Basil Robinson...." she mused..

''All of my friends." I said.

"He thought you were smarter than all of them and that you should have had a better class of friends." she said.

''Oh really? Like Him?  He was doin the same things they were doin....Him and Nate..The late Nate Athens." I added.

"Guess you're right.. I uh suppose Fathead is not going to be much if any help either?" she asked.

"Nope..Chris and I talked to him yesterday...He told us that Frankie stole Mikey Snow's money...a lot of his money and some of his stash....I think you knew that...You told us that cock and bull story about Frankie and Mikey's "sister"...a sister that doesn't exist.." I said.

I looked at her face closely....Her eyes got as wide as saucers...as if she was hearing this for the first time!!!!

"You didn't know did ya?" I said suddenly...

"Money??  Oh My God...This explains..everything...OH MY GOD!!!." she said... She hung her head and finished her food...She went to go in her purse....I raised my hand...I tossed some dollars on the table...I paid for both of our meals...

"Thank you Chess.." she said.

"Where are you going?" I asked as she got up....

"Back to my room at Josies." she said.

"That's a safe place to be." I said as I watched her leave.

III-





A few hours later...I hooked up with Chris, Owen Todd and Donald "Smooth" at Josies...We got a booth and ordered some hot wings and fries...

Walter "Kool Kat" Jones and Roscoe came in together...They saw us and they came over to our booth...

"Evenin gents." said Kool Kat.

"How bad is it?" asked Chris, looking at Roscoe.

''Pretty Bad...Mikey has hit the ceiling...He can't get in contact with his hitters...He has figured out that they're gone if you know what I mean...He called a sitdown with Fathead at the Steak and Hoagie joint we own...He was hopping up and down accusing us of knocking off his boys...Ralph and I explained that none of us has any love for Frankie....He then asked Fathead to supply a hitter to take him out!!" said Roscoe.
"Is he gonna do it?" I asked.
"Don't be ridiculous...Fathead told him that he was not getting involved nevertheless and that if he wanted Frankie..He had to get him himself." said Roscoe..

"What happened then?" asked Chris.

"The little bastard told Fathead that he wasn't going to forget this and stormed out...Cheap bastard didn't even pay for his cheese-steak." said Roscoe.

"That right there is enough to make Fathead hit him!" said Kool Kat.

We all burst into raucous laughter at that remark...

"Relax...come on guys..pull up a chair...drinks are on me." said Chris.

Honey Brown walked over to our booth with the extra drinks.

"You'll never guess who came by here earlier this afternoon?  The most beloved man in Philadelphia." she said sarcastically.

"Frankie Fontaine?" I said.

"Yup...He bought a couple of drinks for a few guys, chewed the fat and then left with his wife!" said Honey Brown.

"What?" I said.

"He and her are lammin it Chess...She no doubt knows about the money now....Prolly knew all along." said Chris.

"She didn't know Chris...Not until I told her today." I said.

"You saw her today?" asked Chris.

"I had breakfast with her at Mabel Jenkin's spot." I said.

"Well..they in the wind...No longer our problem...Let Mikey handle it." said Donald Smooth.

"Here, Here.." said Roscoe.

Chris looked at me...He knew me... He motioned for me to get up and walk over to the bar...Away from the others...

"You want to find that girl don't you.?" he asked.

I said nothin....

"I used to go with her...and you seem to care more about her than I do." he said.

"She was my friend...She was good people man..She deserved better than Frankie... I think Frankie's going to kill her or set her up."  I said.

"You're probably right." he said...

"If Mikey Snow gets to them first...He'll kill them both..She aint got nothin to do with this." I said.

"She is his wife...She's not going to leave his side." said Chris...He was right...

I stood there silent...Not saying a word...

"But this means a lot to you and you're my man...so I'm a ride with you, just like you always rode with me." he said.

I looked at Chris and smiled...

"We takin Smooth? , Owen?" I asked...

''Nah..and I don't want Roscoe to know ...If he and Fathead don't know anything that protects them...For this, we are taking the big man..Kool Kat!" said Chris...He smiled and patted me on the back.

"Cheer up Chess....Might get lucky and have a reason to take Frankie Fontaine out for Mikey." he said with a sinister grin...

I stared at Chris...He looked at me and winked... "I'm kiddin." he said,

But I knew he wasn't...




(Conclusion Next..)


13 comments:

Anonymous said...

Standing and Applauding and throwing my panties and bra at you....IT's about time...That beginning was HOT!!!

Sunflower said...

Wonderfully written...This explains the friendship between Chris and Chess...This gives us a look into their past and also explains the complications of the present...Loved the nuances and the way the charactors told the story itself.

Brenda said...

Great story! Loved it....Very touching and the song at the end was perfect!

Vanessa said...

Nothing Like starting the day with some good early morning sex! LOL!

Anonymous said...

Amen to that!

Halo said...

@Vanessa-Can't argue that..Loved the first part of this story...

Lisa said...

Good Story, Very erotic and yet very touching on many levels...Loved it!

Toni said...

A very telling episode...So nice to see Chris and Chess again.

Samuel Bastion said...

You dealt with this issue of a lover returning from the past and being somewhat tainted in a 'Kevin" story earlier...I thought "Never Dreamed You'd Leave in Summer " was your absolute best until I read-"The Royal." You deserve an award for being the best in the game sir!

Angie B. said...

I read this again and again and I'm nearly moved to tears...Loved this.

James Perkins said...

This left my mouth open...Incredibly dramatic..and moving!

Keith said...

This was about relationships...Chess and his wife, Rell, Chris and Theresa, Theresa and Frankie... How Chris is still hurt and angry by what Theresa did to him years ago...How Chris and Chess are really brothers and how memories draw people together when all else fails.. Just my two cents as the author...LOL!

Queen of My Castle said...

I love this. The beginning was very erotic and relatable. Eros, Philos, Agape...all kinds of love in there. :-)