Thursday, December 6, 2012

Jive Talk






Greasy Jones's other woman's name was Tangi....Tangi Jefferson....She lived alone in an apartment,I found out that he was paying for...He had met her at the Aqua Bar...That expensive joint that I only sometimes frequented with Kool Kat...

Tangi worked in center city for of all things...a prestigious law firm...she was an administrative assistant...While she was at work... Lockpick Johnson gained entrance to her apartment....Peeping Tom ,Sean Jackson and I went inside and of course as was now becoming routine...wired her place for sound and video..

Owen Todd stood outside as a lookout and Clerow was parked around the corner......I had trained my guys so well at this, that we were in and out in record time...Peeping Tom, Sean Jackson and Lockpick Johnson exited and returned to the van...

I got in the car with Clerow and Owen Todd and we went our seperate ways....Now all we had to do was wait for Greasy Jones to visit her again...

II-




On the other side of town....Kool Kat, posing as a customer was explaining to Arthur "Doc" Johnson that he couldn't pay him the full amount he owed him for the "weight" he had bought....Naturally, Doc bought George around to extract that payment...and for the second time in as many days...George got a beating....
Kool Kat then took more weight off of both of them and vanished into the night...

Naturally, Greasy wasn't pleased.....

He slapped the crap out of Doc and verbally upbraided George for getting two butt kickings in one week...

"What is wrong with you guys?  Now you done went and got my stuff ripped off....You're making me look weak....You know what?   I am sick and damn tired of carrying you two losers....I can walk right out here in these streets and find two guys just like you two...only tougher and smarter.....Get lost...you're done." he screamed  in front of a crowd of people at Joe Neptune's joint...The Mermaid Club...

Both of them sat at the bar looking like two dejected children....  Kool Kat of course was there and he and Owen Todd and Marco Gervay sat down next to them... Kool Kat passed Doc his weight....

"Here you go man.....I was just havin a little fun...and here's your money...I didn't realize you work for such a jerk." he said with fake empathy....

"Man...I'm tired of him, tired of him slappin me around.." said Doc.

"Yeah man, youse a grown ass man, what you takin that from here for?" added Owen Todd...

"And I'm...I'm tired of him talkin to me like I'm a child..." added George...

"Mannn, big as you is, I'd kick his ass.." added Marco Gervay....

"I bet you could too." said Owen Todd..

"Man, what you should do, is sell that weight yourself....and don't give him none.." said Kool Kat...

Doc was thoughtful for a moment....

"You guys take all of the risks....and what does he do? Nothin...but run around with Thelma..." said Owen.

"Not just Thelma....he got another babe in North Philly...she work downtown, real classy broad too, not a hood rat like Thelma....Name is Tangi." added George.....

What they couldn't know was that Owen and Kool Kat were wearing wires and all of this was being recorded digitally and clearly~!

III-





We had to listen to the bed squeaking and a lot of heavy breathing and sighing and grunting and groaning in Tangi's apartment before Greasy Jones started talking...

"Ouuuuu Greasy, you really put it to me tonight....ouuuuuuuu..." she moaned...

"Yeah, I needed to release some pressure." he sighed..

"What's the matter? You stressed about somethin?" she asked...

"Those two jerks , Doc and George....I did everything for them two busters....and they lose my stash...They got robbed and beat up by some buster in West Philly today....Now I gotta hire somebody to find him and kill him to keep my name ringing out on them corners.." he said.

"You don't want to off nobody?" she said.

"I sure do...It aint like I aint never done it before...." he said.

"For real?? Ouuu, you makin me moist..." she cooed....

The sound of kissing, the bed squeaking again , more grunting and groaning....

"Yeah...some years ago...Me, Doc and George robbed this big time playa...He dead now....Doc had this friend, Clyde somethin or other....Talkative cat...He liked this girl, a Guitar playa...you might of heard of her...Anyway..dude ran his mouth too much...So did Clyde...I knew I could slap the hell out of Doc and he wouldn't talk...but this dude Clyde....I wasn't so sure of....So I visited him one night....Gave him a hot shot...
Cocaine and Heroin...high grade....made it look like and accident....He died peacefully..hahahahahahahahaha." laughed Greasy.

"Oh My God...You killed someone?" laughed Tangi...

"That's right...I wasn't going to jail.....Check this out...I bought this drug...It's like LSD,only it's worse...Off of this Russian guy up in Northeast Philly....I slipped it in this female guitar players drink...I figured...It would make her loopy as hell.....She already drank like a damn fish and bought weed off of me...I figured she'd kill herself in a car accident...Guess what happened?? The loopy broad got in a crash and killed someone else..
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha...Hey, whatsamatta with you?" he asked.

"Wow...you did that?" she asked..

"I couldn't chance goin to jail or gettin whacked if this playa heard somebody runnin their yap about me robbin him....I took a great deal of jack from this guy....How you think I can afford this apartment you in...and my condo and my car and the car I bought you?" he said...

"Wow...." she said.

"That's why I'm a balla....and that's why they call me Greasy...Cops don't know my name.....I slip right through the cracks." he sneered...

"Ohhhhh Greasy....Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh.." she moaned...


He began licking her breasts and kissing her neck and her chin and her ears....She began kissing him passionately and massaging his now , fully erect penis and for the third time....The bed was squeaking and slamming against the wall, there were sounds of grunts.....groans, moans...and lovemaking...

Sean Jackson, Peeping Tom, Lockpick Johnson and Clerow looked at me....

"We got him boss." said Clerow...

Peeping Tom smiled and high fived me...

"Oh the party is just beginning." I said.

IV-



That night ,I sat in Josies with my wife,Sepia and Brooke Taylor....

"Brooke" I said as the three of us sat in a booth and enjoyed our drinks,listening to Downtown Rob Brown and his quintet play a set..

"I have proof of your innocence...Enough proof to send these clowns to jail and clear your name." I said.

"You do?" she said.

"Yes I do...I'm going to talk to the cops tomorrow...Hopefully, they'll pick these clowns up before they kill each other." I laughed.





"What do you mean?" she asked...

"Watch and learn Brooke, watch and learn....The best is yet to come." I said.

Conclusion Next......


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ouuuuu this had me tossing my panties and bra up to the ceiling!

Tate 2 said...

Looks like Kevin's plan to turn these fools against each other is working...Can't wait to see how this all ends..

Swaggie said...

This was too easy...I'm waiting to see Kev take on some real gangsters....These guys in this story are clowns.