Wednesday, December 12, 2012

We Don't Have to Pretend



I couldn't believe that Sissy was actually in my apartment..... I had taken her out on three dates now...Not including drinks at Josies... No..We had had a great meal at an Israeli restaraunt in Northern Liberties....Another great meal at a Pan Asian Bistro in
Olde City and a meal at Mabel Jenkins's Soul food joint and a great jazz concert at Josie's just a few nights ago...

We hadn't so much as kissed yet...Yet I was certain that Detectives Rodriguez, Pile, Barlow and even ADA Keith Wallace was certain that we'd done the nasty a dozen times or more...We hadn't..

For me...Eddie C.  , reformed playa, ex con and now solid citizen that was amazing...In my old life I had been known as "Quick Eddie"...If I didn't have a woman's panties off within 48 hours after meeting her....I didn't fool with her much more... Needless to say..I can count on one hand the number of women I gave up on....Make that half of one hand.

But I was older , different, mellower now....Nobody was watching me...I didn't have a thing to prove....To anyone...We had been taking our time.


Sissy looked good...no...Great....In the back of my mind I'm thinking...She's a cop...Not just any cop, The Lieutenant of Homicide....Who in my old life would have imagined me, actually inviting a cop into my apartment...no matter how fine she was????....Who???
But that was my old life...In my old life, I sold drugs..Best Dope and Coke in the neighborhood...Made a pile of money too...and then I got caught!!! Did a three year bid!

That was it for me.....I decided that I didn't like being locked up...At All!! The thought of going back scared the hell out of me...I sold my connects, went back to school, earned a bachelors degree in public administration....got a job and started attending church and working with the neighborhood outreach....And now .....I've come full circle...Got a cop over my apartment...A cop who knows who I used to be and doesn't seem to care...

II-


Sissy leafed through my photo albums....I smiled as I fixed us both a drink.....

"See anybody you know in there?" I laughed.

"No...but I see you were quite the ladies man." she mused.

I peered at some of the photos...I couldn't even remember half of these women...nameless and faceless now...

"Yeah...I hardly know that guy anymore." I said.

''Really?" she mused.

"And you didn't have guys after you?  I doubt that....I'm lookin at you and I'm guessin your suitors may have out numbered mine." I said.

Sissy busted out laughing....

"Is that a lame compliment?" she said..

''Yeah...but it's the truth...I know I would of been chasing after you." I said.

"I don't think you would have....I've been a cop for a longgg time." she said.

I put my glass down and walked over to her....

"If I had known you then....I would've gone straight." I said ...

"Oh?"she laughed..

"Yes..." I said, staring her straight in the eyes....She looked a bit nervous....This was the first time we'd been somewhere alone like this...I hadn't even been inside her apartment.

"I-I--Okay...I believe you Eddie." she said , smiling weakly...

I pulled her to me then and kissed her, long, slow and softly.....She had soft lips, like butter and I wanted to just engulf them.....

''Wow... you're not wasting any time are you?" she asked.

''Question is...Am I wasting my time?" I asked.

"I don't think so....We have been on three or four dates....I was beginning to wonder if you were gay." she joked.

"You don't really believe that do you?" I asked.

She felt my trousers gently ...Her eyes got as large as saucers...she looked at me and smiled...

"Not at all...whoooooo..." she exclaimed...Then she busted out laughing...and pulled me to her...

She knew how to kiss a man too...All of that passion that had been pent up and supressed for so long seemed to ooze out of her.....

We stood there in my living room kissing like that for a long time....

"Oh my God Eddie....Nothing gay about you.." she exclaimed again...

She opened the buttons of my shirt and pulled the shirt out of my pants...I kissed her neck...She shivered a bit....She unbottoned my trousers and I ran my hands up her dress..

''Ouuuuuuuu.."she moaned as she felt my hands palm her rear end...

"You okay?" I asked...

"Ohhh yes...yes...." she moaned...

She pulled my now erect penis out of my shorts and gently massaged it with her soft hands...

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh..." I moaned...

"You like that?" she said..

''You know I do.."I said.

"I like this....what I'm feeling here." she said... I laughed...

"You do huh?" I said.

"Yes, I do." said Sissy...

I pulled her to me and kissed her passionately again...she returned my passion.....

I unzippered her dress and smiled at how easily it slipped off... She smiled...I continued kissing her....

III-


I don't remember us taking all of our  our clothes off or winding up in the bedroom, but the next thing I know...Sissy and I were in the middle of my bedroom floor....I kissed her from her navel up to her neck, occasionally licking and sucking her breasts....

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh Eddie, don't stop...donnnnnnnnn't stopppppp..." she moaned...

Sissy was no slouch either...Kissing my neck, my chest...stopping short of taking me in her mouth.....instead, she smiled politely and just continued to kiss me...I was close to exploding...

"I can't stop..." I exclaimed... It was the truth.....

"Take your time, we've got all night...I'm not going anywhere." she said gently....

"Is this where you uh....want to be?" I asked.

"I wasn't sure at first...but now I am." she said silently....

I ran my hands down her back,  I caressed her rear end and rubbed it...I spread her across my bed and entered her slowly...she was so soft, so warm, so wet...It made my stroking so easy, so smooth.....I couldn't believe that I was actually having sex with this fine woman....The fact that she was a cop no longer mattered...I had been looking for this moment since I first met Sissy...When I brought those two witnesses down to her station house and helped her detectives solve that murder case...

Finnally, Sissy kissed me from my neck down to my penis and hungrily took all of me into her mouth....Her soft lips had my eyes rolling in the back of my head....She was full of surprises...she stopped when she saw I was about to come....She gently rubbed my chest....

I spread her across the bed and returned the favor... She writhed excitedly and came furiously.....So fast,it scared me...


She rolled over on top of me and began kissing me....while I allowed her to ride me from the top.....she  moved slowly, surely, softly...I was so close to exploding, I didn't know what to do... Sissy sensed it and looked down at me and smiled and began kissing me slowly... she was still very moist and warm inside..


She moaned softly.....She wasn't as loud as I was acustomed to, but I didn't care....

"Oh my goddd Eddie, you're so hard...ouuuuuuuuuuuu.." she suddenly moaned...

She wasn't lying...and I felt like I was getting harder the longer we stroked... our bed softly moved from side to side ....Those damn springs...I had meant to replace them....They were so loud, I'm certain my neighbor knew what was going on in here...not that I cared at this moment as Sissy and I made sweet love...


I don't how long we we were making love like that...but I enjoyed every minute, every second, every hour....and from the moans and looks of ecstacy on Sissy's face, I could tell that she felt the same....

I came furiously, roughly......I felt Sissy trembling and shaking.......She wound up lying on top of me....breathing deeply at first and then slowly...

"You alright?" I asked.

She smiled sweetly....



"I am fineeee Eddie......That was what I needed...It's been awhile...but I know that I needed that." she said....

"I needed it too." I said.  "I'm glad we got this out of the way." I said as I slipped on my boxers..

"So am I...I wondered how long we were going to play games before we got to this point." she said.

I smiled...

"Really? I was feeling the same way." I said.

"I know..." she said.

"You knew?" I said.

"Eddie...I'm a detective...but what's more...I'm a woman...I know these things..." she said.

"I imagine you do." I chuckled...  "Sissy, nobody is watching us, nobody is judging us...It's just you and me...We no longer have to pretend." I said.



Sissy leaned over and gave me another kiss...This one was wet and juicier than the others...I returned her passion....She eased my boxers down and again,I stepped out of them....

"No we don't... and I don't want to pretend" she said.

She peered  at the bulge that was growing and giggled...

"What's wrong with you?" I asked.   She pointed at my erection....

"Looks like I may have to take care of that for you again." she said...

I peered down...I was surprised myself....Though I don't know why...Sissy was intoxicating...



We gradually got back in the bed and began making love again....unpretentious and uninhibited!!.....

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Standing and Applauding and tossing my panties and bra to the ceiling......OMG!!! I felt like that was me and my man!!

James Perkins said...

LMAO @ anonymous- So you do more than just toss your panties in the air huh? LOL!

SLC said...

I shouldn't read this at work.

SLC