Thursday, December 13, 2012

Why You Mad?

It's been quite a while...
since I called you on the phone...
I've wondered if you've even noticed...
on the nights when you're alone...
I hear you're alone a lot...
heard your last two men left you for another...
I'm not gloating...
I'm just telling you what I heard.../

Be careful with your ego...
you know it could rival
any man's...
I stopped texting and e-mailing you...
I started making other plans...
After all girl, you're all that...
never called me ,unless you were in
need...
Why you mad?
I'm just looking out for me?
Don't be mad...
I've found a way to finally be free.../


Saw you the other day...
I must say I was surprised...
You no longer walk around
with that swagger and confidence in your eyes...
Perhaps life has beaten you down a bit...
The way it beat me down when I was with you...
I'm not laughing...
I've just being brutally honest.../

I wonder do you think of me
when you stand alone staring out the window?
Of how you were so unfair..
and how you treated me so cold...
Truth is, I rarely think of you girl,
unless I run into you on the street...
Why you mad?
I'm just looking out for me...
Don't be mad..
I've found a new way to be free../

Of course I could go on
about how well I'm doing now...
I met someone new...
a woman who treats me better than you...
but that would just be petty...
that would just be me
throwin salt on your wounds..
Why you mad?
you should be happy for me....
Don't be mad...
I've found a new way to be free../

1 comment:

Brenda said...

Keith, tell us how you REALLY feel!-LOL!