Monday, June 10, 2013

Liquid Love

We were in an Oyster Bar....My good friend, Private Investigator, Kevin Morris and his boy Kool Kat had turned me on to this spot...After our first recording session with Producer ,Meek Rollins ,I had suggested that the guys meet here for drinks and Oysters after a session... Downtown Rob Brown and his girl, Delores came ...Dutch Van Buren and his pregnant girlfriend, Selma Alverez was also here...

She looked ready to have that baby at any minute... Oh and me...I'm Chazz Gillison...Blind Piano player....and head of a new band...Liquid Love...


I put together some players...My man, B-Flat....Coldest Organ player I ever did hear, Downtown Rob Brown, a stone cold jazz trumpet playin man....I was surprized he even agreed...being the purist ,I've heard that he is...My main man, Dutch Van Buren on Saxophone, Bone Hampton on Trombone and his girl Ella on Vocals...



Rounding out the band was Symphony Sam's cousin...A D.J. and a rapper named ''Steady B", who was also somewhat of a hustler with a spotted "rap" sheet..no pun intended...
Meek Rollins hired two guitarist, a bass player, a drummer and a percussionist to fill out the group in the studio...He even talked Reed Nelson, Ingrid Rhodes and Brooke Taylor into performing on a track a piece on the new album...

We had performed loosely in San Juan, Puerto Rico a few months before...We had recorded our live shows and had played them for Meek Rollins...He said that he saw potential and wanted to do a studio record.. And so I got everybody together and we recorded about four original numbers and then allowed Brooke Taylor, Ingrid Rhodes and Steady B. to give us a song a piece for us to record on....We had seven finished tracks...We wanted at least three or four more.

It had worked out well...We were all making a nice piece of change... It worked well for me especially, since I had just bought an apartment from Chris and Chess..and was trying desperately to make ends meet. Recording gigs like this and steady concert gigs were good for me.

II-

Everybody was drinking, eating oysters and having a good time...I was waiting for Bridget to show up...when who did I see but Millionaire Playboy and some time philantrophist, Rollie Rollerson...I sat down at a table across from him...He was sitting with a young woman who I had never seen before or should I say smelled?

"So listen baby...When are you going to realize that I'm right and you're wrong?" he said.

"Oh Rollie..please...It's not at all how you think...Buster and I are just friends..." she said.


"Baby, take it from me...He is not thinking of you as a friend...and the more you talk to him on the phone...the more you have drinks with him from time to time...The more he sees it as an invitation from you for something more...You gotta cut him loose baby." he said.

"How is he any different than you?" she said.

"Because unlike Buster...I done hit that thang a few times...Heh ,Heh ,Heh..." he laughed...

She smiled and blushed a little...

"Ohhh Rollie, come on now..we are in public." she said.

"You didn't care about that the other night ,when I hit that thang in the ladies room at Mulberry Street." he laughed... "You was hollerin so loud...They heard you out in the street." he said.

"Ohhh Rollie...stop teasing me." she said.

"Stop teasing me...with that short skirt on and your fine well shaped legs..." he said.

''Oh Rollie..excuse me...I've got to go to the ladies room.."she said.

"Got you kinda wet eh?" he laughed...

"Oh Rollie you are sooo nasty." she said as she excused herself...

I peered over at Rollie...

"Still lying to women eh?" I said.

"Chazz ,Chazz Gillison...Blind Piano Player." he sneered...

"Man youse a trip...using me as a pipeline of information on Ms. Sissy and here you are tryin to get in some other chick's panties." I said.

"Not tryin Chazz.. been in...Will be in again...And what are you upset about?...I paid you didn't I?" he said.

"It aint about money Rollie....I like Ms. Sissy,She's good people...and you're just playin her...She don't deserve that." I said.

"Awwww look at the pot callin the kettle black.....I like Bridget too...It sure would be a shame if she knew that you really can see and that you been lyin to her and everybody all this time."he sneered.

"So you're gonna tell her?" I said.

"No...Not as long as you do like I say...I want you to mail this for me tomorrow to her..." he said.

''What are they?"I asked.

"What they are are photos...Photos of her boyfriend, Eddie C.  taken last week with a young lady...a very pregnant young lady having a hamburger and a shake at IKEA...That dude got some babe knocked up and was buyin her stuff for the nursery...Sissy ought to know who she's dealin with." he said.

''How'd you get these?" I asked.

"I hired a Private Detective." he said.

"Kevin wouldn't do this.. He and Sissy are good friends..."I said.

"I didn't hire Kevin...He aint the only private investigator around!....  You're right...Kevin wouldn't have done it and worse..He'd of told Sissy, so I hired someone who doesn't even know her, an out of town guy...Now I've already told you too much...Just mail them tomorrow or else." he laughed.

"You're a skunk. Here take your money back" I said as I peeled off $500.00 dollars in twenties and put them in his hand.

"A skunk who gets mine! If you aint willing to take money then you'll do my bidding for free!" he laughed...

"What about this girl here tonight?" I asked.

''What about her? She's just something to do for the moment...Sissy is who I really want."he laughed. "Oh Hi Bridget?" he said.

I looked up and there was my girl, Bridget Jones.

"Hey Baby." said Bridget as she kissed me... "Hi Rollie" she said.

"You look lovely darlin...Shame Chazz can't see it." he said and cut me a nasty look just as his date was returning...

"Well folks...enjoy." he said as he and his girl got up and exited the Oyster Bar.

"I can't stand that skunk!" I said...

'What did he do to you?" asked Bridget...

"The way he's always ogling you and tryin to rub it in.." I said.

"Ohhh Chazz....How you know if he was ogling me? Even though ,he was....I think it's cute that you're jealous though." she said.

I really felt bad now...How could I ever tell her that I in fact can see and that my eyes fall out of my head everytime I do see her?

III-

We went back to Bridget's house that night...She immediately took off her dress and her shoes and was walking around in her bra and panties...She had no idea, no idea at all that I could see her and was very aroused by what I saw...

She sat down next to me...

"You aren't still angry at what Rollie Rollerson said are you?'' she asked..

"Just a little."I said.

"Awww, let momma make you forget him." she said as she called herself helping me out of my shirt and my trousers.....



Once I was down to my boxers...Her eyes got as huge as saucers and she said -

"Well Damn!! If you're this hard and erect and you can't even see me...Imagine how you'd be if you could!!!" she laughed...

Sure wish she wouldn't put it like that!

I pulled her to me....I kissed her...slowly,softly at first.....

"I can feel you baby...I can touch you...I can smell you....and just the sound of your voice gets me excited sometimes..."I said.

"Oh My God ...Oh My God Chazz....You turn me on soo much....Ohhhhh." she moaned...

Our deep soul kisses were like a primal hunger...I couldn't tell if they were Bridgets or mine...

She put her hand on my erection and squeezed it...

"Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.....oh my God you are so hard..." she said...

I slipped her panties down and she stepped out of them.....

She straddled me and moved down slowly on top of my erect penis.....She was warm and moist....


"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH....Chazzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz..." she moaned as she began moving up and down...up and down...Her body trembled...So did mine!


"This has been such a goood yearr for meeeeeeeeeeeee..ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuu.." she moaned...

Her front window was open....I'm sure her neighbors knew my name and the name of some saints in the Bible tonight as we made sweet love on the side of her bed....

I couldn't worry about what Rollie wanted me to do ...at least not right now...Not tonight! Everything was alright right now...Bridget made me feel safe...at least for the moment!

(To Be Continued)



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Standing and applauding and hurling my panties at the screen! Loved the ending!

James Perkins said...

LMBAO! Ohhh lord! Anonymous,you're killin me...

Brenda said...

Nice to see the musicians in this story!