Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Jean

Dr. Hazel Hunter kneeled down..she had on white latex gloves and she had a thermometer.. She took the body temperature and studied it carefully... Young Detective Hopkins watched and took notes and searched around for clues...I could tell he was a rookie...He had the look, but I could that he was sharp and intelligent...I could see that working with Carlotta, Duke, Tyriq and Jimmy had paid off in spades...He was going about his business the same way I had seen them go about theirs...He also was wearing latex gloves...
Like me, he took out the wallet and put it in a plastic evidence bag and he also took out the smartphone and put that in an evidence bag...

"The body is cold...rigor set in...He's been dead at least 24 hours before discovery Sissy and my guess is he was killed somewhere else and brought here..." said Dr. Hazel Hunter...

"I found a gunshot wound...Left temple...Doesn't look like he bled out here.... They turned the shower on , probably to wash away a lot of clues...but they got sloppy..they didn't remove his wallet or his phone." said Detective Hopkins..
"Oh Kevin...This is Detective Tony Hopkins, He's my newest Detective." said Sissy....

"Antonio Hopkins right?" I said.

"Yes.." he said.

"You used to run track at Central High Didn't you?" I said.

''Yeah." he said.

"I went to Overbrook...I ran against you in the 440 hurdles and the 220 Sprint...I think I was a year ahead of you, but I remember you." I said.

"I sort of remember you too...You used to box at the PAL center too..You and Chris Thompson..." he said.

"Yeah." I said.

"I used to watch you fight back in the day...You were pretty good." he said.

'Wow...Small world isn't it?" I said.

"Sure is.... So you're the great Kevin Morris that all of the detectives rave about huh?  I hope you bring me some luck too." he said.

"First time being the primary eh?" I said.

"You can tell eh?" he said.

"You're doing fine...You got great detectives helping you out and a fine forensic investigator working with you." I said.

Sissy smiled and pulled me to the side while they finished examining the body...

"You don't fool me Kevin..I know you found that wallet and went inside it before we got here and I'm sure you've gone inside that phone too!" she said.

"You're right...I did...His name is Jack Stevens...He's 65...I'm going to go and talk to a few people...Don't worry....I'll keep you and your guys up to snuff..Don't I always?" I said.

She smiled...

"That's the Kevin I know and love...I want Detective Hopkins to do well on this...This is his first time as the primary...and my being here may make him nervous..."she said.

''He'll be fine..Don't be surprised if we come to the same conclusions.."I said and smiled.

Sissy smiled...

"Either way...We'll close this one." she said.

"Oh No doubt." I said.

"Okay, we got all we can get here...Release the body.." said Detective Hopkins..

"He'll be just fine Sissy...He's already taking command of the case." I said.

II-

I took Sepia and we drove home...I had a bit of a head start...but I was willing to give Detective Hopkins a chance to catch up...

Once inside our house...It seemed as if something took over Sepia...


She began kissing me passionately...more passionately than before... I don't know what it was...If it was seeing death so raw, so up close...If it had upset her or what...but she was kissing me as though it was going out of style and I have to admit...I was getting very excited...How could I not???....

It wasn't long before we were in the bedroom...Me stripped down to my boxers, Sepia in just a slip...Panties and bra off and me hoisting her up in the air ,entering her and thrusting wildly....

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu, take it...take all of it Kevin...ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.." she screamed...

I had her on top of the bed...we hadn't bothered to turn the sheets back....I entered her again...she was so soft, so warm....so wet...I was slowly losing my mind...going in, out..in...out.....and kissing Sepia...She was holding me tight... kissing my neck, my adams apple, my cheek and my lips...



"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH, GIVE IT ALLLL TO MEEEE..." she screamed...

The bed rocked furiously and the headboard slammed against the wall with a fury... a piece of plaster slowly fell to the ground...

Our furious lovemaking took on a new tone all together!!  Sepia and I went at it like this for a few more hours until we were both spent...exhausted....



We lie across the bed in a pool of our own sweat trying to catch our breath....

''Damn girl...And after I cleaned this house all day today...We got to change the bedspreads...and pick up clothes from the bedroom to the living room." I said.

"Awww,it was soo sweet of you baby to do all of that while I was out...Don't worry,I got it." she said.

"What was that about?  A dead man in the shower got you horny?" I asked..

"No..It wasn't that...I don't know...It was just the thought of life and how fragile it is...How quick it can go...Just made me ...I don't know..." she said.

"Horny!" I said.

"No, silly." she said.

"Okay...suit yourself...but uh...I'll take you to some more crime scenes if I can get it like this." I said.

"You are sooo nasty...Don't tease me." she said.

" Never that babes...I'm serious " I said and leaned over and kissed her .

''I know you are." she laughed and returned my kiss...

III-

I checked the numbers in his smartphone...They all belonged to a Marilyn Blake... He had made three calls to her and she had returned two of the calls about 48 hours ago...So I knew that Jack Stevens was still alive then...

The other numbers in his phone belonged to relatives...I went to talk to all of them...I of course found out that young Detective Hopkins had beaten me to it....He was doing good...I liked that...They had very little to tell me...Just basic facts about Jack...That he had come into a lot of money recently...and had retired from his "government" job and was enjoying a nice pension... He had bought a new car recently also..

He lived with his daughter...Jean Stevens....I decided to visit her next...

Jean Stevens was a very attractive young woman...I was pleasently surprised when I visited her...I expected a spinster....She was anything but that.....A divorcee, with a grown son and daughter in college...She lived alone...

"Mr. Morris...My father lived with me until about a year ago..." she said as we sat and drank coffee in her living room and talked..

"Really, what changed that?" I said.

"He started dating Marilyn Blake..." she said.

"I take it...you didn't like her." I said.

"I despised the woman Mr. Morris...Sometimes..a woman can look at another woman and see what a man can't see.." she said.

"Game recognizes game." I said.

"Exactly....My dad is 65 years old...Retired...That woman is about 28 or 29, if that...." she said.

"Oh...a younger woman?" I said.

''Yes...and she was just after him for his money...I could see it...but she had my dads nose open so wide you could drive a truck through it...We quarreled..About her, He packed his bags and moved in with her...That was about a year ago..." she said.

"I checked your dad's bank account...It was empty...Everybody said he had come into a lot of money." I said.

"She ripped him off...Stole his identity....He came over here about a week ago and said that he had lost his apartment and that all of his credit cards were maxed out and he didn't know why...His bank account was drained too...She did it!! And guess what...My dad discovered that she was seeing another man too! He told me that he was going to the the police...That must have been three days ago..I haven't seen or heard from him since...Did he talk to you?" she asked.

''Uh no...He didn't...I'm not a policeman." I said.

"You said you were an investigator." she said..

"I'm a private investigator...A policeman, A Homicide Detective is on his way here...I want you to tell him what you told me." I said.

"Private Investigator??? Homicide Detective?? What's this about?" she asked.

"Jean...I-I-I don't know how to tell you this..but uh...your dad was found dead in a shower this morning in a building that my wife's company had just bought...My wife is a realtor. That's my angle...The Homicide detective...is uh coming here because your dad was shot in the temple...His body is at the M.E.'s office...You'll be hearing from them shortly....I'm so sorry for your loss." I said.

"Oh No...Oh My Goddddd....I didn't ...I didn't get a chance to say goodbye...Ohhhhhhh my Goddd.." she said and she began to cry....I held her in my arms and rubbed her back gently for a long time...Like Eva, Like Mercedes Rodriguez and like Sissy and my wife Sepia, Jean's body was round and curvaceous, her skin was soft and she smelled great....I almost didn't want to let her go...but being a married man, I had to get a hold of myself...I also wasn't about to be duped by another woman, who could very well be a suspect and her tears!



When Jean stopped crying....I pulled out a hankerchief and wiped her tears from her eyes....I believed that her grief over her father was sincere..

"I have some money.....I'll pay you....I'll pay you...Please!!...Please!!!! look into this..find out who killed my dad...please...Here's some money..." she said.

She peeled off one thousand dollars in twenties and put it in my hands...

"Is that enough?" she said.

"This is fine Jean..I'll do what I can...but please co-operate with the detective when he gets here..He's good..Between the two of us...We are going to bring your dad's killer to justice." I said.

"Thank You....Thank you so much.They'll be more when my dad's killer is caught." she said.

Another woman, another woman's tears...I was getting too old  for this....

I got up...

"Good Night Mrs.Stevens...Again...I'm sorry for your loss." I said.

"That's Ms. Stevens....I'm not married." she said.

"Oh...I'm sorry." I said.

"No need to be." she said.

IV-


I took Jean's money, but I definitely decided to look her up.... I found out that she was born and raised here in Philadelphia...Her father and mother were modest ,hard working middle class African Americans like mine had been...

She had been educated in Philadelphia public schools, had gotten a bachelors at Drexel University, majoring in Chemistry and had then gotten a Masters at Howard University....She was  married and lived in D.C. where she gave birth to a son, now 22, attending Howard and a daughter, 21 ,attending Morgan State.

She divorced their father about ten years ago and returned to Philadelphia when her mother died...Her father moved in with her... Her father retired from his government job with a pretty decent pension and had been lucky with the stock market and came into some more money....

Jean, who worked for a Pharmecutical company was making a modest salary..A check of her credit cards and bank account revealed nothing out of the ordinary...She had no insurance policy on her father...and there was no criminal record in her past...She appeared to be on the up.

Marilyn Blake was a whole nother matter...Couldn't find anything on a Marilyn Blake...Not living...The Marilyn Blake I did find was 83 years old and had been dead for two years...It was almost like this Marilyn Blake didn't exist....No credit cards, no bank cards in her name...No public addresses in her name listed in Philadelphia PA. ,No school records in the state of Pennsylvania period!  I did a very thorough investigation....Every instinct I had told me that Marilyn Blake was either non-existant or a grifter's alias....She was a con artist that took this poor old man for his life savings.

Something was very fishy here....

V-
Back at home..I lie across the bed talking to Sepia....

''There's a thousand dollars on the dresser." I said to her.

''You got another case?" she asked.

''Yup....The daughter of the dead guy wants me to find out what happened to him.'' I said.

"I thought you were working for me." she said with a sexy pout.

"I am...but babes...she gave me a thousand dollars..." I said.

"That beat my down payment?" she said.

I smiled...

"Nahhh..I don't suppose it does.." I said.

Sepia rubbed my legs with her soft hands and gradually found her way to my stiff erection.


"Ummmmm, I thought you'd agree." she said.

"How could I not....Now that you put it that way?" I said.

Sepia  smiled at me sweetly and motioned for me to come closer...I leaned in closer and she put her arms around my neck and kissed me slowly, softly, sensuously....

I  rolled over on top of her...I eased her nightie up and slipped her panties down. and slipped my boxers down...


 We began kissing..slowly, softly...deeply... Which led to me slowly mounting myself on top of her and entering her....


"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, mama likes..." she moaned..."Ouuuuuuuuuuuu.."

 Sepia was warm, moist and most of all soft....I began to move in and out of her very slowly...savoring every minute , every second of the experience....She wrapped her legs around me and continued French kissing me as I continued to enter her even slower..

For the second time today...I was having passionate sex...and I had gotten paid cash on top of that!!!...This might turn out to be my favorite case.

TO BE CONTINUED...



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Standing and applauding and throwing my panties to the sky....This story was hot....Love it,love it,love it!