Tuesday, January 24, 2023

Monster At Large

At Headquartersm Detective Jimmy Barlow was talking to Dr. Hazel Baylor...
"So Tragg is going -"I wrote you up for insubordination this morning and passed the report on to Captain Eddie Cantrell and The Deputy of Operations for his review...We are going to settle this once and for all and you are going to understand that I am the superior officer here and when I give an order... Oh..it's my phone...That's the Deputy of Operations now... I have to take this." His phone rang.... So he's on it with the Deputy of Operations.. and he goes."Good Morning Sir...I trust you got my report sir regarding Lt. Van Buren's total insubordination!...Heh heh heh... What is that sir?  Captain Cantrell is still laughing sir?  Laughing about what??  What is that?   You and he both had a good laugh sir?  That was uh a serious report...
You tore it up!! You tore it up?????? Yes, I know she's the Lieutenant in charge, but I have seniority...I am the superior officer here...WHAT? I KNOW IT'S HER CASE SIR.....but I wanted to co-ordinate the investigation...and... She is in charge and I am not to interfere in any way...No my head is not up my ass...Sir that kind of language is not necessary and certainly not professional. Sir...I just want to say... You don't care what I have to say???...You don't care what I have to say?  WELL MAYBE YOUR HEAD IS UP YOUR ASS SIRRRRRR! WHAT? I'm sorry sir, I-I-I momentarily lost my uh head sir... I have nothing but the utmost respect for you sir...my esteemed  Deputy of Operations sir! What's that sir???  I am to report to the marine boat immediately....For 14 days sir? Yes sirrrrrrr sirrrrrrrrrrrr!" he said. Hazel, everybody in here was howling after he left... My sides were hurting, They're still hurting." said Detective Jimmy Barlow, who despised Lt. Tragg almost as much as Dr. Hazel Baylor did..


Hazel screamed with laughter...."OH MY GOD!!! HE ACTUALLY TALKED TO THE DEPUTY OF OPERATIONS LIKE THAT??? OHHHHHHHHH MYY GODDDDDD..HAHAHAHAHAhAHAHA!" she laughed.



"You two are enjoying this a little too much...We've still got a monster at large...a Monster we've got to catch.." said Sissy.

"We found another print in the apartment that doesn't belong to any of the four and we are comparing it to the hand print found on the door of the apartment's exit.."said Hazel...
 

"Siss we have the eyewitness looking at mug shots...She hasn't identified anyone yet..."said Detective Tony Hopkins.
" My partner and I wired her apartment for sound and video....The killer knows she saw his face and heard him..I suspect he may return to try and make her a fifth victim." said Sirena...and if he returns , we'll catch him on video."said Sirena.


''Excellent" said Sissy, impressed with the forward thinking of her young detectives.

"When she's finished looking at photos...Duke and Angie are going to drive her to Dover Air Force Base where she'll be in protective custody." said Sharon.
"She hasn't identified anyone as of yet." said Duke.
"She did pack an overnight bag...We are going to keep her safe and alive for as long as it takes."said Angie.

Meanwhile at the Moscow Apartments... Uniforms were still doing door to door interviews with people.

While Carlotta and Tyriq were at the Moscow Apartments talking to residents..

'So you said you noticed a weird guy coming around...right?" asked Carlotta.

"This weird guy, tall ,skinny, nerdy looking was around asking about the murders, asking if we'd heard about them...Did we know if the police had any clues?" said one  woman....

"Of course we all were talking about it...We all don't feel safe." said another man.

"You ever seen this guy before?" asked Carlotta.

"Oh yeah..He was always trying to talk to the two girls who lived in the apartment across from the first one..Tracy and Heather... They told me he had been trying to date both of them at different times but that they kind of blew him off..."said another girl...

"Never got his name...He really had a thing for Stacy, but she said he was weird...She suspected that he had stolen a pair of her panties....When she started seeing Bobby... Bobby apparently told this guy to get lost, but he kept coming around.."said another girl.

"We never got a name." said another girl.
"Could I bring you guys down to headquarters with us and you talk to a police sketch artist?" asked Tyriq.

"Sure" said the girl..

"Sure, anything we can do to help." said the other girl."

"There's a monster at large,,,,We need to do what we can to stop this guy." said the young man.



The Newspapers and Television News made this the story of the year...

"HUNT CONTINUES FOR THE MOSCOW MONSTER!! POLICE HAVE NO SUSPECT YET!"

On HARD BOTTOM, our friend, B.L. Benz covered the story immensely...

"The Monster of the Moscow Apartment quadruple murders is still at large, The Criminal Investigation Division of the Philadelphia Police has been working around the clock ,along with the FBI and the ATF to identify a suspect...Several neighbors recall seeing the suspect and are giving the police sketch artists pictures of what this man might look like.."said B.L.


II-

Lt. Tragg was getting used to the smell of the river... The other cops on his boat, all used to being on the water, with not a care in the world all played cards and talked... Lt. Tragg sat alone..
he emptied his bottle of Jameson's Imported Irish Whiskey into 
His coffee..
He spent his days in drunken bliss...Thinking that he should be on this case....He'd have a suspect by now.. It had been seven days and they had nothing.... He'd of lit a fire up under them by now.. The case was going to go cold soon...These four must have had somebody in common...some mutual friend...somebody they could pin this on he mused..

But Sissy and her detectives were doing a pain stakingly slow but efficient investigation...




Interviewing Family members, Friends, Co-Workers and Associates of all four people....Checking their Bank accounts and Credit cards...



Cross checking their finger prints and known DNA with what they had found at the scene and surveilling the Moscow Apartments...


around the clock wondering if the killer might return...




while looking over the several sketches and descriptions of the killer, people in the Moscow Apartment complex had given them...


At the Medical Examiner's Office... They had found foreign blood that didn't belong to any of the four murder victims...They had discovered that the killer must have been injured during his killing spree, perhaps a bloody nose, because there was arterial spray in both apartments, belonging to none of the residents...They were taking DNA from this arterial spray...It was a match...
At the FBI /ATF Lab..

They were looking at the bloody handprint found on the apartment door... and a couple of fingerprint smudges found in both apartments that didn't appear to belong to any of the four victims...







Carlotta,Sirena, Angie and Hop were going through all four of the victims phones, looking at who they called and when they called and either calling them or going to visit them and interview them as well as tracking the GPS and tracking all of the places they went...


They still studied the street cams and traffic cams and the cameras of some of the places the four ate and drank at and looked for anybody in common who resembled any of the sketches that was supplied to them by witnesses...

Seven days had passed... and even though it was no written rule.. They had seven more days before Lt. Tragg was off the Marine Boat and free to meddle some more in their case..


III-

Duke and Tyriq were visiting the last place the four were seen just hours before they were slaughtered.
"Nice Bar huh Rico?" said Duke.
"Yeah...and it's a neighborhood watering hole.. The four of them were here the night they got killed.The bartender said that two of the girls were really drunk...The guy Bobby Bousolei was their designated driver.. He said another guy wanted to take one of the girls home...but Bobby refused, said he had it under control, a fight almost broke out...but it didn't." said Tyriq..


"He's not our guy.. I interviewed him...plus he's on the film footage.. He left with another girl.. 


"Top interviewed her yesterday,...She swears they were together the rest of the night..." said Duke.

"Let's bring it in...It's been 7 days ,going into an 8th and we don't even have a suspect....If we haven't closed this case by the time Lt. Tragg comes off that boat..He's going to bad mouth us and try to meddle with our case..." said Tyriq..


"He'd do that anyway...To hell with him...Let's go home buddy."said Duke.




Carlotta and I were home...


Carlotta stood in the bathroom of our house...combing her hair in the mirror...


"Papi ,It's been seven days....We've been working this case hard and we don't have a suspect." she said...


"That's okay...You guys are recanvassing, and doing pain staking detective work...Something Lt. Tragg never does, which is why he always gets the wrong person and those lawyers always make him look like a fool...At least I know when I go into a courtroom that you guys got the right person." I said.

"We are going on eight days now....A murder case is considered cold after the first 48 hours usually." said Carlotta gently....


"I know. but whoever the killer is,.. he probably feels safe right now.. It's been seven days and we haven't caught him or even questioned him yet... He's bound to get to comfortable and make a mistake." I said...


" I hope so...I hope you're right." she said...


I arched my eyebrow...


"I'm right....You really look good in your panties and just a bra." I said ,looking at her salaciously....


"Yes ,most guys have thought so..." she said..
I moved up behind Carlotta and turned her towards me and kissed her passionately......

''Ouuuuu papi...ummmmm, that was nice..." she said and smiled...

I turned Carlotta around and I slipped the black bikini panties she was wearing and continued squeezing her breasts gently and kissing her neck..





"Ouuuuuuuuuuuu papi..." she moaned...I bent her over the bathroom sink and entered her from behind ,very slowly....




"Ummmmmmmmmmmm papi.." she cooed.



"Ummmmmm, Carlotta, this feels so good..."I moaned..



"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuu Papi...Yes it does...Yes it does....Oh my god.." she moaned..




"I can't keep my hands off of you."I moaned..




"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuu...you're good and hard papi...Aye Yi Yiiiiiiiiiii" she said...

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh..I am indeed!" I moaned..


I lifted her up  spread her legs open  and softly entered her...

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.." I moaned..

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu.." she softly moaned as I moved in and out of her...and softly ran my hands through her hair....

"Ummmmmm, this feels so good..."I moaned..

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuu papi..ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu..ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh my god.......Oh My Godddd!Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu....you are driving mami bananas" she moaned..


"Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmph" was all I could manage to muster...I was feeling so good.
 "Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu..You are sooooo badddd! Ouuuuuuuuu!" she softly moaned as I moved in and out of her...and softly ran my hands through her hair....


I had her on the floor of our bedroom and was stroking her from behind at this point, slowly...She was pounding her hands on the floor...and turning her head from side to side..

"Ummmmmmmmmmmmmph.."I moaned..
"Oh my godddddddddd!...ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!" she squealed... An HOUR AND A HALF passed by too quickly...

  Carlotta had this intense orgasm , right in front of me...Sweating and crying at the same time....


I came so hard...I almost lost my balance...

She looked at me and just laughed....she continued to fondle me... It didn't take me long to get hard again....


We turned toward each other....We were both nude anyway and we began kissing passionately in the doorway...Her lips were so soft....I felt like my lips were just melting into her soft lips...She smelled good and had skin as soft as a newborn baby..I was delirious with desire for her...


She felt my now engorged penis...


''Aye Yi Yiiiiii....ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu, apparently you are still turned on too papi...Ayyyye Yi Yiiiiii." she said...and kissed me some more..



Carlotta rubbed my penis gingerly and began kissing me softly and slowly.....

"Ummmmmmmmmmm.."I moaned as I took her in my arms and kissed her passionately...

''Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuu papi...you feel so damn good.." she said.

Soon we were lying on the bed...making sweet love...

  She stared at me deeply,intensely and then kissed me slowly and softly....


  Ouuuuuu," she moaned....


 "Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh..." I moaned as I began to kiss her deeper, more passionately...still rubbing her legs and squeezing her hips and buttocks..



I then took one of her breasts in my mouth and began to suck it lightly...She moaned....and looked away....

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh....you feel so gooooood!" she moaned....

"Ohhhhh, so do youuuuuuuuuuuuu..."I groaned.


"Mami loves you papi..." she said with her thick Spanish accent ,which turned me on more if that was possible..

  The bed was squeaking so loud and the headboard was slamming so hard against the wall that we didn't hear anything else...

Sometimes I had to pinch myself...I still couldn't believe that this girl, who I had had  the biggest crush on , was actually my wife now...

 I couldn't get enough of Carlotta...and she couldn't get enough of me..  NINE TO TEN HOURS drifted by slowly...

 "Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh papi, don't stop...Aye Mios Dios.." she moaned..

 "Carlotta, my goodness...Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu..I don't think I can...." I moaned.

She was so warm, so wet....and her kisses were like butter....just driving me to the point of madness.

 Carlotta looked at me and moaned deeply as she began to shake, sweat began to stream down the side of her face and she actually began to cry a little bit... I was sweating profusely and feeling on the verge of exploding myself..


 Carlotta and I both began to climax together furiously...We both laughed and squeezed each other tightly and continued kissing and breathing heavily...It seemed like I was never going to stop exploding....

Carlotta thought she was calming me down by kissing my neck and my cheek, but that was exciting me even more...I was cumming like a gusher..



"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu.. OHHHHHHHHHHH!" I moaned.....

Carlotta lie on top of me, catching her breath....

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUU PAPI...THAT WAS WONDERFUL!"
she exclaimed...

Outside, it was near daybreak....It had rained the night before...Now the sun was coming up and there was a beautiful mid-winter rainbow in the horizon.....



The Eighth Day of our murder investigation... 



IV-


 We were actually in Sam Mother's Diner this morning...It was just like old times...

"Hey Team...Why so down?" I asked as we waited for our food..
"It's been eight days....We have absolutely nothing." said a frustrated Carlotta.
''We've got six days." said Sirena.
''We need to stop this..Stop measuring this case by Lt. Tragg...We are working this case just like any other...but we are too worried about when he gets off that boat.. To Hell with him..." said a defiant Tyriq..
"Rico's right...There is no pressure on us..No more than any other case...He's going to bad mouth us if we don't make an arrest, but he always does that." said Angie.
"The thing is..we want to get the right guy...We get the wrong guy and this Monster is still at large and may do this again...Who knows if he hasn't got some other girl in his sights?" asked Jimmy.
"From my studies of this kind of spree killer...This is a kind of cooling off period..This guy may never do anything else, they may drop out of sight..."said Sharon.
"Like the Zodiac Killer in San-Francisco,,,I hope this doesn't happen..Lt. Tragg would never let us forget it." said Hop.


"We are going to crack this case... We are making slow but steady strides...Stop worrying about when Lt. Tragg gets off the boat....He's gotten the message from the top...Lay off of us." said Duke.






Our breakfasts arrived... We chowed down....

At The Medical Examiners Office..
Dr. Hazel Baylor and her team were working hard on the forensic evidence left behind..


I had a feeling this case was going to be made on DNA...and they were going to give us the break we sorely needed..

While on Marine Boat...


Lt. Tragg sat angrily mumbling..

"It's been eight days...eight days...and Sissy and her detectives are no closer to making an arrest than they were the day I got put on this boat...The Deputy of Operations is going to need to make a change...He's going to want to make a change....If they haven't cracked this case by the time I'm off this boat , I'm going to see to it that a change is made..." He vowed..





And meanwhile at the Moscow Apartments, it's residents lived in fear..

The Newspapers and Television News were still saying-

"HUNT CONTINUES FOR THE MOSCOW MONSTER!! POLICE HAVE NO SUSPECT YET!"


On HARD BOTTOM, our friend, B.L. Benz was still covering the story immensely...

"The Monster of the Moscow Apartment quadruple murders is still at large, The Criminal Investigation Division of the Philadelphia Police has been working around the clock ,along with the FBI and the ATF to identify a suspect...Several neighbors recall seeing the suspect and are giving the police sketch artists pictures of what this man might look like.."said B.L.

A MONSTER WAS STILL AT LARGE!!

(TO BE CONTINUED)

No comments: