Friday, January 27, 2023

Day 13


 LADY CHATTERLIES LOVER, PANTIES AND BRAS FOR THE DISCRIMINATING WOMAN!


Loretta Lewis was buying a few pieces from her favorite lingerie store..



"I'll take these five pieces " she said to the cashier...

"Ouuu those look good." said Brian Lyedecker..


"Ouuuuuu another country heard from...Haven't seen you in a month of Sundays....Where have you been?" asked Loretta...

"I been around...I've missed you." said Brian..


''Sure you have...What do you want?  I don't get paid for another week...I haven't got any money."said Loretta..

"I don't want money baby....Listen...you hungry?" he asked.


"You serious? You're taking me out?" she asked.


"Sure." he said.

An hour later at the Moshulu...
They had a delicious seafood dinner...

and some Martinis....
"Ouuuuu thank youuuu, you paid for my panties, took me out to dinner... What is your deal.. What do you want?" asked Loretta.
"I want you baby...I realized you're the one for me..." said Brian..


'Are you serious? You've never shown any interest before....I thought you were into uh blondes...especially a certain blonde named...Stacy Evans...I guess you can't be now.. She got herself and her boyfriend Bobby killed last week... The Newspapers say it was a drug deal gone wrong although I never knew her or her girlfriends to get high..They used to tip well though...If I let you come home with me.. Can you uh talk to Solly and get me my job back?" she asked.

"Yeah sure...Where are you working now?" asked Brian...


"Ahhh somewhere in the suburbs...I' not making that much money though...I want to work at the bar again..." said Loretta.

"Sure...I'll uh put in a good word." he said..




a little while later , They arrived at her apartment...

"This is a nice place you got here....Very Nice, private.."said Brian...

"Tell the truth Brian...You just treated me to dinner and paid for my order because you want to get in my panties isn't it?" asked Loretta.

"I'm not superficial like that...We are friends Loretta and I can't lie.. I'm Horny as hell." he laughed..
"So Now we friends with benefits huh?" she laughed..

"We could be..." he laughed ,
They kissed passionately for a few minutes..


They fell up against the wall, continuing to kiss... 

"Ummmm you are horny...WOWWW!" she exclaimed... "Okay wait....I'll get comfortable.." she whispered...


A few minutes later ,she returned in red lace panties and red fishnets....


"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh" he exclaimed..



"You got a condom??   No glove, No Love!!!  It's okay... I keep some on hand, just in case..." she said.


She passed him a condom...


"That's what's up.." he said smiling..

"Yeah, it is..." she said,laughing...



They continued kissing passionately....He squeezed her buttocks and slipped her panties and fishnets down and off..

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!! AWWWWWWWWWWW!!" he moaned..

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!" she cooed.

She rode him like a surfer rides the waves...Something they both found very pleasurable..

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...AWWWWWWWWWW...OHHHHHHHHHH!" he yelled..

"UMMMMMMMMMMMMM..OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU....OHHHH MEOWWWWWW!" she cooed.

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!! AWWWWWWWWWWW!!" he moaned..

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!" she cooed.

They made sweet love for SEVEN TO EIGHT HOURS...with him coming so hard, he felt as if he were dying....She had a nice orgasm herself,,,

"UMMMMMMMMMMMM THAT WAS NICE" she cooed...

She lie on his chest for a few minutes..but he wasn't the cuddling type.. He slipped the condom off and dropped it in the trash can... 


He got up and got dressed...He didn't even shower...

"Well thanks baby... I'll see you around..I'll uh put in that word for you at the bar..." he said  "Dueces" he said.

She was half asleep...She was not happy when she woke up alone the next morning.


The Next Morning Loretta was appalled..

"WOWWWWWWWWWWWWW! I can't believe him...." she sighed.. She felt cheap...But she had brought this on herself... She had to stop being so easy , she told herself...


He had no idea that Loretta worked in the Cafeteria in our headquarters... She was a cook... She knew we were investigating the Moscow Apartment Complex Murders and she overheard conversations in which several witnesses had offered sketches that looked a lot like Brian... She called Duke to the side.

''What's Going on baby?" asked Duke..
"I know you're investigating those Moscow Apartment Complex Murders.... I know Brian Lyedecker may be one of your suspects... I know he was crazy about one of the dead girls and he kinda took a powder right after the murders...Well whether you guys know it or not.. He's back in town and uh we were kind of together last night..." she said.

She passed him a plastic baggie with a loaded condom in it...

" Pass that on to your wife... that's his DNA...It should help out your investigaton.." she said.


"Thank you baby...Next time ,pick better friends.." said Duke, who could imagine what had happened...He figured Lyedecker laid on the sauce just enough to get her into bed and then left her high and dry....

"I know right!" she said.


He passed the Baggie to Sissy..

"And the evidence just keeps coming in...I'll get this to Hazel...." said Sissy.
"I would ask how you got this partner, but I don't want to know."laughed Angie,
''Duke has a way with the ladies...They tell him everything.." joked Carlotta.


"Ang, Top, you all got jokes eh?" laughed Duke.

Duke had simply said a young lady gave him this..He didn't reveal her identity....

Jimmy and Tyriq laughed....

So did Sirena and Hop..





The DNA lab over at the Medical Examiners Office had enough Blood and DNA samples to make a determination and soon..


II-
 It had been quite a day...Carlotta's shift had ended....





She and Tyriq and Jimmy were very excited about the new news...

"Duke got a loaded condom given to him by someone who slept with Lyedecker... We took it to Hazel...
They have more than enough DNA now to make a comparison and enough fingerprints too... A Match is coming in just two days." said Carlotta.

Sirena and Hop had also been picking up video of his car cruising the Moscow Apartment Complex, as though he were waiting for somebody to come home... Of course he was... All of this was evidence building against hime.

Carlotta was off and wired......

"I can tell by the way you look at me papi...you're horny..." she said..

I said nothing...

"You don't have to say anything...I know..I'm certainly horny for you.." she said and smiled at me devilishly...

Carlotta slowly began to undress...

"I've missed you papi." said Carlotta...

As usual, I was astounded by her beauty....
We kissed passionately as I unhooked her bra......

"I love this bra...is it new?" I asked..

''It is...I bought it at Bridget's shop...Is there any bra I have that you don't like?" she asked..as we kissed in the middle of the floor
''I don't think so.."I said...

''Oh My god....woooooou look at you!  I don't think so either papi." she said, rubbing me softly and kissing me gingerly...as I eased her panties down..


"Ummmmmmmmm...yesssssss.." she said as she stroked my now engorged and hard penis softly....

''Ummmmmmmmmmmm...you are so...ouuuuuu so hard...papi.." she said..


"I can't help it with you here all naked in my face.." I said...

"Ummmmmmmmmmm just calm down, calm down....ouuuuuuuuuuuuuu,it's okay....It's okay papi...ouuuuuu.." she moaned...

I was threatening to explode, I was so aroused...because the guys had caught a murder, we had had to put the ending of our night on hold...
I just marveled at Carlotta's body...

"Why, Why, why  are you so damn hot?" I asked her...Thinking about the very first time I met her and all of the dreams I had about her before we actually got together...
"Why do you always ask me that? I don't know.." asked Carlotta...

 "I don't knowwwwwwwwwww..either...ummmmmmmmmmmmm...but I'm glad...." I moaned.

"I know you are....I can tell.." she said...

Soon we were on the bed and I was entering her slowly, gently...

She smiled serenely and wrapped her legs around my waste as I began to move in and out of her...

She was so soft, so wet....and smelled so good...I couldn't stand it...

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu papi...yesssssssssssssssssss....yes.......AYE MIOS DIOS......Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuu.."she moaned softly as we made sweet love.......The bed sunk under our combined weights and the headboard began to softly slam against the wall as the bed began to squeak.....


FIVE TO SIX HOURS seemingly evaporated and I was no where near close to stopping....

 "Ummmmmmmmmmmmmm...ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu papi...ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.." she moaned..

By now the bed was squeaking and the headboard was slamming against the walls loudly...Carlotta was moaning like a cat in heat and I was moaning myself...

"Ummmmmmmmmmmmmm...ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu papi...ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh..AYE MIOS DIOS...OHHHHHHHHH!!"she moaned.

Another TWO HOURS slipped by and I watched her get the most peaceful, serene look on her face I ever saw...Then burst into tears....Kissing me so softly that I just came like a river..
..
 Carlotta smiled at me...I sat up, trying to catch my breath...I took a swig of cold water....she took the bottle from me and sat it down on the table..
 She eased herself down on my still hard and engorged penis..

She began to slowly move up and down and gyrate and smile at me...I was losing my mind..It did not take me long to become re-engaged....I was hard,I thought I might explode right then and there...

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuu papi....look at you...OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH MY GODDDD!" Carlotta screamed...Tears and sweat rolling down the side of her face...

"Carlotttta....Ummmmmmmmmmmmmm, you are driving me out of my minddddddddd! Ohhhhhhh:"I cried out!

She was wired from working practically 48 hours around the clock...and hornier than ever..
.

 "You like this papi?"she moaned...  "Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuu, I like it...Aye yi yiiiii.." she cooed..

"You know I do..." I said as we continued making sweet love...

We both were enjoying ourselves immensely.

"Carlottaa...you're driving me crazy..."I moaned...

She kept smiling...

''Ummmmmmmmmmmmmm,ouuuuuuu papi..you feel sooooooooooo goooood....gracias!" she cooed..

 Again and again..I watched her get the most peaceful, serene look on her face I ever saw...Then burst into tears....Kissing me so softly that I just came like a river....

 "Oh god...I'm exhausted..." I said..and I was....

She rubbed my penis softly and gave me a butter soft kiss...

"Ohhhhh look at this.....You are still hard papi" she said smiling...

"Seriously?? Oh my goodness Carlotta..."I said...I couldn't believe it myself...

"Very,Very Seriously Papi..." she whispered.
..
 ''One more time papi..." she begged as she straddled me and eased herself down on me...To my surprise..I was still hard..Carlotta was extra horny...

Carlotta continued kissing me and fondling me... I was near the point of collapse...

"Ouuuu papi.." she said as she watched my face....and smiled....Before I knew what was happening, we were back in bed...making sweet love for the third time tonight...I couldn't get enough of her..
.

 TWO HOURS Slid by  and I had the most intense orgasm I'd ever had to date...so did she....Shaking furiously and crying like a baby....

''Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh papi....ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu..." she cooed...as her body trembled...She was having an intense orgasm!

She rested her head under my shoulders and fell asleep softly fondling my penis..I came like a gusher...It seemed like I couldn't stop....

I leaned over and softly kissed her...and then I fell asleep...


 I was beyond satisfied...I was exhausted....
 


III-

DAY 13-

Dr. Hazel Baylor walked into our office...

"I know you've been waiting for this.. Well, it's official... Brian Lyedecker is your guy... We have a 99.9 percent match for his DNA in the blood found in both apartments...and on the door.. The fingerprints are a match too!" said Hazel and we had it double checked by the FBI lab also." said Hazel..


"He's your guy... She's right..We rushed it..."said Sharon.


"I'm texting a Judge right this minute...He's going to fax a warrant to me in 30 minutes and you can make copies... He's faxing a warrant also to search his home too!" I said.

"Okay.... Duke, Angie... tool up...get your vests and a Tact team  we know where he is..we are going to take him..."said Sissy..

''We're On it Siss" said Duke..
"On it Siss" said Angie.
"Chica! You, Rico, Jimmy, Sirena and Hop hit his house... We are looking for a bloody knife and a blunt object.." said Sissy..
"We are on it Boss Lady.." said Carlotta.
"Just waiting for that Fax." said Tyriq..
"I'll get the Kevalar Vests and Trauma Plates." said Jimmy...
"We are on it Boss Lady.." said Sirena...
"It's day 13 yall..and we are making an arrest! "said Hop... Not knowing that they actually two more days before Lt. Tragg was back in circulation...

At a restauraunt across town...
Brian Lyedecker was enjoying Breakfast..

 He thought about Loretta. he had treated her kind of shabbily and worse...He had left his DNA in a condom in a waste basket!!... He had to see her again this afternoon and smooth things over with her...and make sure she hadn't emptied her trash yet...He didn't want anything with his DNA floating around...





He enjoyed a hearty breakfast of Pancakes, Hash Browns and Sausage.



At Brian Lyedecker's apartment... Aided by a warrant.. Carlotta, Tyriq, Jimmy, Hop and Sirena and a Tactical squad raided his apartment and searched it from top to bottom... They found photos ,many photos of Stacy Evans...who apparently was the main target...They found a bag, hidden in a crawl space that contained a bloody ten inch hunting knife and a bloody sap...








In a parking lot....with a warrant...


Police opened his car... They found dried blood on the seat on the passenger side and on the floor on the drivers side and a bloody rag that hadn't been discarded yet...


Brian Lyedecker was walking out of the restaurant....He saw police around his car...

"HEYYYYYY WHAT ARE YA DOIN?" he screamed out..."YOU GOT A WARRANT?" he yelled.
"They sure do, I hope you enjoyed your meal sport.. They don't have good food like that in the joint." said Duke.
''WHAT?   What the hell are you talkin about?  Am I under arrest?" Brian  snarled.
"You sure are sugar!  Brian Lyedecker.. you are under arrest for the Murders of Stacy Evans, Bobby Bouselai, Heather Gleason and Tracy Preston...You have the right to remain silent...Anything  you say from now on can and will be used against you in a court of law..You have the right to an attorney, if you can not afford one, one will be provided to you...Do you understand these rights as I am reading them to you?" asked Angie..
"Yeah, yeah...You got nothing..Nothing.." said Brian..

"You're a smart guy Brian...At least I think you are...Maybe Not!!! But do you think we'd be here if we didn't? We've got so much...by the time the jury sees it all...Well, they'll have seen enough. I'm Assistant District Attorney, Keith Wallace....I've been wanting to see you for a lonnnnng time buddy!" I said.

MOSCOW APARTMENT COMPLEX KILLER CAPTURED!!!

ARREST MADE IN MOSCOW APARTMENT COMPLEX QUADRUPLE MURDERS!!

BARTENDER AT POPULAR BAR ARRESTED in MOSCOW APARTMENT MURDERS!

Read the Newspapers and Blared from Radios and Televisions across the city...


And on the Marine Boat..




"I DON'T BELIEVE IT!!! I CAN'T BELIEVE IT!!! IT IS ALMOST AS THOUGH THEY WERE WAITING FOR ME TO BE READY TO COME OFF OF THIS BOAT TO MAKE A COLLAR IN THIS CASE! I WOULD HAVE CAUGHT THIS GUY A LOT SOONER!!! " bellowed Lt. Tragg to anyone who would listen.





To make matters worse... He had to watch as Lt. Sissy Van Buren, ADA Keith Wallace and Captain Eddie Cantrell addressed the press about the capture of accused killer , Brian Lyedecker..That should have been him, he reasoned..



IV-


DAY 16-

We had taken Brian Lyedecker downtown... He sat in the "Fishbowl", the name the detectives gave to the interrogation room..

"GEEEEEEZ!  This room smells like an open air sewer... Open the door, air this place out... Myyyy goodness.." he exclaimed..
Lt. Tragg was back on duty.....He saw Brian Lyedecker sitting in the interrogation room...

"Isn't that the guy who killed those four people in the Moscow Apartments? What is he doing here?" he asked.
"Lt. Van Buren didn't have a proper place to interrogate him...So he's been in custody here.. I just talked to her..She and ADA Wallace are on their way here..."said Sgt. Brice...

"I'll handle this.. I'll get a confession out of him." snarled Lt. Tragg...
"Lieutenant sir... He's her prisoner... I don't think you should get involved in this."said Sgt. Brice.
"When I want your opinion Sgt., I'll give you one...I am the superior officer here ....I'll handle this." he said.

Sgt. Brice just sighed...
Brian Lyedecker folded his arms...He sat back.. "Hey man, you guys need to mop this place up and get some air freshner...It smells like hell in here.." he said.

"You cold blooded killer...you might as well confess , because we 've got you cold...Here, fill it all in...You need a pen?" asked Lt. Tragg.

"I'm not confessin to nothing...Everything you've got is circumstantial..." snarled  Brian Lyedecker..

"I don't need your confession....We've got your DNA....everywhere it isn't supposed to be in both rooms, on the hallway floor, on the door of the back stairwell...on the floor of your car...We've got about 7 eyewitnesses and we found the knife you used with the blood of all four victims on it and the sap you used to beat Bobby Bouselai with his blood and brain matter on it in a little bag ,hidden in your apartment...and that's just for starters...A Public Defender is on the way... He's seen our evidence and he doesn't even want your case..."said Sissy.
''So you see, WE'VE GOT YOU COLD!" said Lt. Tragg.
''What do you mean we? Me and my detectives made this case while you were out on the river catching fish." said Sissy ,  angrilly glaring at Lt. Tragg...




Carlotta and I came in on the tail end of it... We cracked up laughing at Sissy's remark..

Even Sgt. Brice laughed...
The suspect, Brian Lyedecker laughed himself..


It was too much for the thin skinned Lt. Tragg to take...He stomped his foot and left the room, slamming the  door so hard, the glass shattered completely...


EPILOUGE-


Brian Lyedecker was convicted of the murders of  Stacy Evans, Bobby Bouselai, Heather Gleason and Tracy Preston.. and sentenced to death by Lethal Injection...


Lt. Tragg was back... No one was eating at Sam Mothers....We were all eating our meals in our headquarters in our stylish cafeteria. We didn't have to worry about any bother from him here..
Jimmy was laughing hysterically...

"You told him...You told him...Me and My detectives were making this case while you were on the river catching fish..HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!" he laughed.
"You should have never told him that...He's going to be laughing about that all afternoon,maybe even tomorrow." said his wife, Angie...
"It is funny thought." said Hop..
"He deserved it...it is true after all..."said his wife,  Sharon..

"It was funny...I didn't want him to see me laughing....I know he did." said Carlotta.
"He did what he always does..Stomps his foot and stormed out...He slammed the door so hard, he broke the glass.." I said.
"That'll be coming out of his pay.."said Tyriq.
"That room stinks I've heard..It's good he broke the glass, that'll air it out." said Sirena...

"You guys are rough."laughed Duke...
His wife, Hazel was sitting on his lap....with her head on his shoulders...


Sissy smiled quietly.... Just another big case we had all solved.....

FOR SLC!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Happy new year, when are you bringing back Chris and his friend